剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
his own brother for a Bluth frozen banana.
一根布鲁斯冻香蕉的钱
I mean, it's one banana, Michael.
那只是一根香蕉啊 Michael
What could it cost, $ 10?
能有多贵 十美元
You've never actually set foot in a supermarket, have you?
你从没去过超♥市♥吧
I don't have time for this.
我没有时间去超♥市♥
I've got to get ready for the bachelorette auction.
我要为单身女郎拍卖♥♥会做准备了
You're doing that? You can't
你要干嘛 你不会
possibly tell me that you care about the wetlands.
告诉我你真的关心湿地吧
I care about going for more money than Lucille Austero.
我关心我能不能比Lucille Austero筹更多的钱
In fact, Lucille Bluth had made sure of that.
事实上 Lucille Bluth一定会做到的
Lucille! I got you tickets to The Producers.
Lucille 我帮你弄到了金牌监制的票
I already saw it in New York.
我在纽约已经看过了
But that's of no use to a woman
但那对患有严重眩晕
whose vertigo makes flying a grotesque misadventure.
使飞行变成灾难的女人是可望而不可及的
You must have scrimped and saved for these.
你一定为了这些票节约了好久
But isn't this the night of the auction?
但这不是拍卖♥♥会那晚的吗
Is it? You seem pretty confident.
是吗 你看起来很有信心
Oh, I think there's a certain bachelor...
哦 我想那里一定有个黄金单身汉...
who won't mind coming home with me at the end of the evening.
愿意晚上和我一起回家的
Buster. Where did he go?
Buster 他到哪去了
Buster!
Buster
Why do you hide every time the doorbell rings?
你干嘛每次门铃响你都要藏起来
I'm not hiding.
我没有藏起来
Buster was hiding from Lucille Austero.
Buster只是不想Lucille Austero看到
After inadvertently flirting with
只是在忘戴眼镜的情况下
her at a social event while not wearing his glasses...
无意中和她调了一下情
Lucille had been pursuing him ever since.
自那之后Lucille就一直对他穷追不舍
Buster, hi. It's me again.
嗨 Buster 还是我
I've still got those Producers tickets,
我还有些金牌监制的票
and I'd love to share them with you.
我愿意跟你一起去看
I don't want you to think
不过你不要觉得
I'm taking this more seriously than you...
我对这个有多认真
"Are and unless you're planning some grand romantic gesture...
除非你确实准备了什么浪漫的事情...
my feelings are just the teensiest bit hurt."
我的感情只是小小的收了一点伤害
What are you going to do? Bid on you.
你准备怎么办 竞拍你
How much? Ten thousand dollars.
多少 一万美元
When? When they call my name.
什么时候 当他们叫我名字的时候
No, they're not going to call your name.
他们不会叫你名字的
They're going to call my name.
他们只会叫我的名字
Good grief.
天啊
Hey, Busty. You been using Dad's car?
嘿 Busty 你一直在用爸爸的那辆车
No. Uh, well, yes.
没有 额 是的
You got the keys?
你带了钥匙吗
Uh, probably in my school pants.
额 可能在我的校裤里面
Okay. I have been a part of this archeological dig.
好吧 我一直在参与一个考古挖掘工作
Hmm. I think we found a part of
嗯 我想我们在名品街下面
a pterodactyl under Fashion Island.
找到了一个翼手龙
Be careful.
小心点
Oh!
哦
That was 90% gravity.
都是重力搞的鬼
It is my day on the schedule, but I guess you get them first.
日程表上轮到我了 不过我想你已经看过了
Yeah. Wait. I need my rape whistle back.
好 等等 把我的防狼哨给我
You got all your stuff out of the car?
你放车里的东西都拿出来了吗
Yeah, I left my, um,
是的 我的 额
homework in the backseat, but I can get it later.
家庭作业落在后座了 不过我可以之后再拿回来
Okay. Okay.
好 好
Help.
救命
Michael surveyed the damage to his father's car...
Michael看了一下他爸的这辆车
the partially excavated skull, the spilled nail polish...
部分挖出来的头盖骨 洒出来的指甲油
the burned seats... and he came to an important decision.
烧过了座椅...然后他做了一个重大的决定
Well, I'm getting some ice cream...
我要弄点冰激凌来
I can tell you that right now.
我现在就可以告诉你
Michael, now able to drive to prison...
Michael现在终于可以开车到监狱
confronted his father about the permits.
问他爸许可证的事了
How come you didn't tell me that you didn't file them?
你为什么不告诉我你没有申请它们起来
I'm under a lot of pressure.
我有很多压力
I'm trying to get my newsletter off the ground...
我在努力开办我的报纸...
and I'm trying to decide which gang to align myself with.
还有决定到底加入哪一个帮派
Is it pledge week already? I've got it down to two...
已经到锻炼周了吗 我已经缩小到两个选择
but, honestly, I just don't even want to choose.
但说真的 我就是不想选
I just feel... I feel like the prettiest girl at the dance.
我觉得就像...像是舞会里最美的女孩
Listen, about that permit thing, that's an easy fix.
听着 关于那个许可证的事 很容易搞定
just break into the permit office,
摸进到许可办公室里
slip the application into the next file...
偷偷的把申请放到另一格
then you tell them, you know, "Hey, you guys screwed up."
然后跟他们说 "嘿 你们搞砸了"
I'm not doing that, Dad. Michael, you lied to your investors.
爸 我绝不会这么做的 Michael 你跟投资者们撒了谎
You gotta make that right. Call Gob.
你必须补救 打给Gob
He'll handle it. That's what... That's what he's for.
他会搞定的 他就是...他就是搞这个的
That's what he's for.
他就是搞这个的
You better tell him I'm asking.
你告诉他是我说的
I don't think he's gonna do it for you...
不然就凭你不给他冻香蕉这点
after you wouldn't even give him a frozen banana, Michael?
他也不会帮你的
What is there, a chat room that you guys...
是不是有个聊天室让你们每天说这些鸡毛蒜皮的事...
That's not charitable.
那样做可不好
Never mind. I'll tell Gob that you want him to do this.
算了 我会跟Gob说你要他这么做的
Okay. I got a dance I gotta get ready for.
好 我得去准备我等下的舞会了
Whoa. There's really a dance?
哇 这真的有个舞会
I don't know. Both sides are making a lot of promises.
我也不清楚 两边都承诺了许多事情
You should call this a Gob, guy.
你应该把这个叫Gob 朋友
Gob, can I talk to you for a sec?
Gob 过来一下好吗
Listen, um, I'm really sorry about before.
额 之前的事很抱歉
I said some things, and I got a little carried away.
我说了一些不好的话 我有点忘乎所以了
It's not the way you're supposed to treat a brother...
我不应该这么对我的亲哥哥
especially one that I value so highly.
特别是我这么重视的一个
Oh, I need a favor. That was subtle.
对了 我需要帮助 你真狡猾
Did you just whistle?
你刚刚吹口哨了吗
I had to buy a candied apple...
当你不肯给我香蕉的时候
when you denied me a banana, so, yeah, I'm whistling.
我买♥♥了个苹果蜜饯 所以 是的 我在吹口哨 满意了吗
It's not that noticeable. Listen.
没那么明显吧 听着
Dad would like for you to break into the permit office. Dad?
老爸想要你闯入许可办公室 爸爸
Dad said he wanted me for that? Yes, he did.
爸爸说他要我这么做 是的 他说的
Will you do it? Maybe. I have some conditions.
你愿意吗 可能吧 我有条件
Terms. Boy.
条款 天啊
One condition and one term. All right.
一个条件一个条款 好吧
Let's have the condition first. Free banana whenever I want.
先说条件吧 全天候免费香蕉
Single dip. Double dip, but I'll take one stick.
单份配料 双份配料 我可以只拿一根做棍子
All right. What else? Creative control...
好吧 还有什么 创意版权...
spin-off rights and theme park approval...
衍生品版权 主题公园决定权
for Mr. Banana-Grabber, Baby Banana-Grabber...
涉及内容包括包括 香蕉神偷 香蕉神偷宝宝
and any other Banana-Grabber
还有所有的可以以此衍生出
family character that might emanate therefrom.
香蕉神偷家族成员
I retain animation rights, and we're gonna go back to single dip.
我可以只保留动画制♥作♥权利 但你只能享受单份配料的冻香蕉
Done. Great. What else?
成交 好 还有什么
You humiliated me in front of my nephew.
你当着我侄子的面侮辱了我
I expect you to fix that.
我想要挽回点颜面
I want the respect of your son.
我希望你儿子能尊重我
You better let me do the talking.
我还是让我来说吧
George Michael, your uncle has a request.
George Michael 你叔叔有个请求
One Bluth banana, George Michael.
一个布鲁斯香蕉 George Michael
Go ahead, give it to him. Gob deserves your respect.
给他吧 Gob值得你尊重
And from now on, I want
还有从现在开始 他要你做什么
you to do whatever he asks you to do, okay?
你就做什么 好吗
After all, he is your uncle,
毕竟 他是你叔叔
and I think we ought to just embrace that.
我想我们要记住这点
Thank you.
谢谢
Have I held up my end of the deal?
我遵守了我的承诺
I can't believe I gave you animation rights.
真不敢相信我给了你动画制♥作♥权利
I hope that doesn't come back and bite me in the ass.
希望我不会后悔吧
Meanwhile, Lindsay, wanting to prove to Michael...
与此同时 Lindsay想证明给Michael看...
that she was a charitable person, joined a group of activists...
她是一个慈善的人 所以加入了一个致力于
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表