剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
I work for your father.
我为你父亲工作
You don't have the hiring and firing power.
你才没有权力雇佣和解雇别人
I absolutely do, and you're fired.
我有权力 你被开除了
I don't think your father is gonna be very happy about this.
如果你♥爸♥爸知道了 一定会不高兴的
But take a good look, 'cause it's the last time!
但是 好好看看吧 因为这是最后一次了
That's the seventh nipple I've seen today.
这是我今天见的第十七对乳♥头♥了
And Michael was called to the prison.
后来 Michael被爸爸叫到了监狱
What are you doing firing Kitty? You can't fire Kitty.
你干嘛要开除Kitty 你不能开除她
First of all, you don't have hiring and firing power. I do.
首先 你没有权力雇佣或者开除别人 我有权力
And I had to. She's crazy. That's why you don't fire her.
我必须开除她 她是个疯子 这就是为啥我叫你别开除她
You don't fire crazy. You never fire crazy.
你不能开除一个疯子 不能开除她
Dad, she's incompetent. She's completely unprofessional.
爸 她没有能力 一点儿也不专业
Look, she just came back from sick leave, uh, with these...
她刚休完病假 嗯 去整她的
Oh, my God, you paid for those, didn't you?
哦 天哪 你给她的钱 是不是
You got carried away. Hell, I've been so corrupted by my power...
你失去理智了 我曾被权力弄昏了头
that I even enjoyed firing my own twin brother.
我曾炒掉我孪生兄弟而感受到快♥感♥
You should have seen his face when he was begging me not to.
他求我不要开除他 他当时的表情你真该看看
Well, he's my twin brother. I can show you.
他是我的孪生兄弟嘛 我表演给你看
It was funny. But, you know...
有趣吧 但是你要知道
Kitty had access to all kinds of information.
Kitty 可是有手段拿到任何情报
God knows what she poked her nose into.
谁知道她会打探到什么
There's enough evidence on this boat to put me away.
这条船上的证据足以把我关起来
The only real thing I have...
我唯一拥有的是
Oh, God, there's nothing to hold on to down there.
哦 天哪 你胸前都没什么能让我抓的
You're like a boy. What's wrong with you?
就像个男孩 你怎么了
All these books are cooked!
这些账目都是伪造的
I'm sorry. I gotta do my job. And I gotta get out of prison.
抱歉 我得去工作了 我得从这儿出去
Next time someone threaten me
下次再有人威胁我
I may not have a son-in-law to offer.
我可没有女婿来出♥卖♥♥♥了
I can't come in here all the t... "Offer"?
我不能时时到这儿 出♥卖♥♥♥
I may not have a son-in-law to offer me counseling.
我是说我没有女婿可以咨♥询♥了
You know, he should have stayed a shrink.
他应该一直当医生的
He's very gifted, you know.
他很有天赋
In fact, Tobias had even produced a videotape...
事实上 Tobias已经做了一盘录像带
but its brief success was due to its misleading name.
但是它的微弱成功之处在于名字容易让人误解
Once this was discovered, all but 10 of the videos were returned.
发行之后 卖♥♥出的十盘都被退回来了
Hire Kitty back, okay? For the company. No, no.
把Kitty聘回来 好吗 为了公♥司♥
For me, Michael.
不 不 为了我 Michael
It is kind of a funny face. Oh, come on, now.
表情确实有趣的很 哦 快点去吧
There's just absolutely no purse that will go with this outfit.
根本没有钱包能和这套衣服搭的好看
You've got a little pocket there, Annyong.
Annyong 你衣服上有好多口袋
Annyong.
Annyong
That's not getting old.
这样才不会显老
Where's Nana? I sent her on a wonderful cruise.
外婆到底在哪儿 我送她去乘船游览很棒的风景了
You just missed a wonderful call from her.
她刚才还打了个很棒的电♥话♥ 你错过了
She just came back from a
她刚从船长举办的
wonderful costume party that the captain threw.
一个很棒的化妆派对回来
She gained 10 pounds... there's so much food on that boat.
她重了10磅 船上食物好丰盛的
She's up to 74!
她都74磅了
It's wonderful, just wonderful.
真的很棒 很棒
In fact, Lucille's mother had been dead for six months.
事实上 Lucille的母亲六个月前就去世了
She tried pesto for the first time.
她平生第一次吃了香蒜沙司
Can you believe that?
难以置信吧
Ninety-two years old, and she never tried pesto.
92岁了 还从未吃过香蒜沙司
Lucille feared that the family
Lucille怕家人发现真♥相♥后
would come after the inheritance if they found out.
会和她争遗产
Was she on the phone, Annyong?
她刚才打过电♥话♥吗 Annyong
Emery board.
指甲砂锉
Isn't he great? And he goes with everything.
他厉害吧 他可是和任何东西都相匹配
Meanwhile, Gob was adjusting to a new companion ofhis own.
与此同时 Gob正和自己的新同伴磨合
That's not the end of the trick. There's a big surprise coming.
戏法还没结束 还有个大招呢
Take your T-shirt off, please.
请把你的T恤脱给我
What? Oh, you changed the trick. It's a different trick.
什么 哦 你又改戏法了 这是个新的戏法
If I roll up this T-shirt, put it in this hat...
我把T恤卷起来 放到帽子里
Gob! Hey, George Michael.
Gob 嘿 George Michael
Hang on. We're in the middle of something.
等下 我们还没结束
If you'll be so kind as to expose your breast, please.
现在请把胸露出来吧
No, no, no, no, no, no! Hey, what the hell are you doing?
不 不 不 不 嘿 你到底想干嘛
Dad, it's misdirection.
爸 这只是转移注意力
You're supposed to keep your eye on the shirt in the hat.
大家本来都在看帽子里的衣服的
Get downstairs right now. Come on.
快下楼去 快点
Buddy, what are you doing here?
哥们儿 你想干嘛
I'm dying to see how he makes this yacht disappear.
我真是想知道他怎么能让游艇变消失
He's not going to make the yacht disappear. I told him that.
他才不能让游艇消失 我告诉过他
It's driving me crazy.
这让我抓狂了
It's like a mind puzzle, an awesome mind puzzle.
就像智力谜题 非常棒的智力谜题
Michael looked at his son and saw...
Michael看着他的儿子 发现
that he truly was inspired by his uncle...
他深深地被叔叔影响了
that perhaps the boy actually admired him.
他可能还很钦佩叔叔
I gotta get you out of here.
我得把你带走
You're gonna come work with me at the office.
你跟我去我办公室上班
Go wait in the stair car.
去车里等我
Hey, I want you to explain something to me.
嘿 你给我解释解释
I'm out looking for Kitty...
我在找Kitty
and I find my son in the
结果我看到我儿子
middle of a Girls With Low Self-Esteem video.
出现在<自暴自弃的女孩>里
Don't worry. He's gonna be covered with a blue dot.
别担心 他的脸会被打上蓝色马赛克
He approached me.
是他来找的我
And as for Kitty, I think you're crazy to have fired her.
关于Kitty 你把他解雇了 你疯了吧
Who knows what kind of information she has?
天晓得她都知道些什么
He's my brother, and he's never even said "Good job."
他是我弟 他从不对我说"好样的"
I just want him to love me, you know?
我只想让他关心我 你知道吗
Wow, you get really girlie after, huh?
哦 后来你就变得越来越娘了
Yeah, she definitely knows way too much.
嗯 她绝对知道的太多了
Well, go get her. It's the holidays.
嗯 去找她吧 现在还是假期呢
I'm sure she's down at Senor Tadpoles. Right.
我肯定她现在在蝌蚪先生呢 是的
Having a cocktail made in her mouth. All right.
喝着鸡尾酒 好吧
I'm gonna go take care of that.
我去办我的事
In the meantime, stay away from my son.
对了 离我儿子远点
Wow, Michael, I'm really hurt.
哇哦 Michael 你太伤人了
It's family. What's more important than family, Michael?
我们是家人 难道家人不是最重要的吗 Michael
This yacht? Of course not, Gob.
你就这么在意这艘游艇吗 当然不是 Gob
You'd make the deal? Because I'd sign off on that right now.
你同意吗 我现在就同意
I stay away from your son, you let me use the yacht.
我离你儿子远点 你让我使用游艇
The holidays really brings out the best in you.
春假真是把你人性中最美好的一面展示出来了
Well...
好吧
Meanwhile, Tobias found his experience as a therapist...
与此同时 Tobias发现他的临床治疗经验
was helping him deal with his new cell mate.
可以帮助他和狱友相处
Yes, but where does the hate come from, Bill?
是的 但是 Bill 恨是从哪里来的呢
What causes it? The Jews, I guess.
是什么导致了恨 我想是犹太人吧
Sure. But I think you need to look deeper.
对 但是 你需要更深刻地想一想
I think these are issues of self-esteem.
我认为这都是源于你的自尊心
I know what it's like. I know how it feels...
我知道那种伤自尊的感觉 你的父亲
to have a father, or, in my case, a father-in-law...
根本不尊重你 在我的例子中
who doesn't respect you.
我岳父不尊重我
"Anyhoo," We have very little time...
不管怎样 离我们约着四点
before this, uh, 4:00 pounding you promised me.
的活塞运动已经很近了
I'm gonna take a shot at something and say...
我试着猜一下 我猜
that I think you hate White Power Bill.
你恨White Power Bill
I hate you! You hate White Power Bill.
我恨你 你恨White Power Bill
I hate the government! You hate White Power Bill.
我恨政♥府♥ 你恨White Power Bill
I hate my father! Recreation. All prisoners, one hour.
我恨我爸爸 娱乐时间到了 所有人活动一小时
Go get 'em.
去吧
I hate White Power Bill.
我恨White Power Bill
I got a prisoner down! Prisoner down!
有个犯人跳楼了 有犯人跳楼了
You killed him. Well, l...
你杀了他 额 我
Like Dorothy. The Wicked Witch is dead.
就像桃乐西 邪恶的巫婆已经死了
All hail Dorothy!
桃乐西万岁
And at an elegant restaurant, Michael asked Kitty to come back.
在一家高级餐厅里 Michael请Kitty回来工作
Who are you asking back, Michael? Me? Or these?
你是在请谁回去呢 Michael 是我 还是它们
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表