剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything...
故事是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切
and the one son who had no choice...
其中一个儿子别无选择
but to keep them all together.
不得不撑起这个家
It's Arrested Development.
欢迎收看<发展受阻>
Michael had begun to work weekends.
Michael开始周末工作了
Unfortunately,
不幸的是
this interfered with the Saturday morning bike ride...
这与周六早上和儿子的
he usually took with his son.
脚踏车时光产生了冲突
So this isn't bad, right? Just like a normal Saturday.
不算太坏吧 就像一个普通的周六
You don't have to drive so slow. I can ride my bike by myself.
你不用开这么慢 我可以自己骑自行车
This actually doesn't go any faster.
这车其实开不快了
I mean, I know you have a lot of work, you know?
我知道你有很多工作要做
It still doesn't mean I can't hang out with my...
这并不代表我不能跟你一起玩
Hang on one second. This is Michael.
等一下 我是Michael
Mom, I'm expecting a very important phone...
妈 我在等一个重要电♥话♥
For God's sakes.! I'll be right there.
老天 我马上到
Dad Dad!
爸 爸
Nice instincts, son. Good reflexes.
直觉不错啊 儿子 反应很快
Back at the model home,
回到样♥板♥房♥♥里
Lindsay awoke late to find her husband missing.
Lindsay起晚了 找不到她老公
Maeby? Michael? Tobias?
Maeby Michael Tobias
Work?
工作
Tobias had recently been cast in a movie,
Tobias最近参演了一部电影
playing the role of a frightened inmate.
饰演一个惊吓过度的囚犯
I ain't going to... Oh, I'm not frightened! God!
我不会去 哦 我没被吓坏 天啊
Lindsay, say something to scare me.
Lindsay 说些让我害怕的事儿
... me.
[哔]我
Nope. Nothing. Thanks for trying though.
不 没感觉 还是谢谢
You know what I ought to do?
你知道我该怎么做吗
I ought to check myself into a men's penal colony.
我应该去体验一下男子监狱的生活
Perhaps your father could get me in.
也许你♥爸♥能让我进去
Well, if he can go to work, so can I.
如果他能去工作 我也行
Lucille, meanwhile, was growing closer...
同时 Lucille和她最近领养的
to her recently adopted Korean son, whom she called Annyong.
韩国男孩越来越亲近 她叫他Annyong
Much better, Annyong. Which isn't a name...
好多了 Annyong 这并不是个名字
Annyong. but the Korean word for "Hello".
Annyong 而是韩语的"你好"
And I guess I can comb my own hair.
看来我要自己梳头了
Oh, please. He's a little boy...
拜托 他还是个小孩
and since he's going to go off and work for 10 hours...
既然他要去工作十小时
I want him to look nice.
我希望他打扮得体
Thank you, Lupe. You got a job, Annyong?
谢谢 Lupe 你有工作了吗 Annyong
Annyong. Annyong. Annyong.
"你好" Annyong "你好"
At the banana stand. Oh, his work ethic is unbelievable...
在香蕉摊 他有让人难以置信的职业道德
Unlike some sons I know.
不像我的某些儿子
I'm a scholar, I enjoy scholarly pursuits.
我是个学者 我更热衷于学术追求
Suddenly playing with yourself is a scholarly pursuit.
打飞机一下子也成了学术追求了
Hey, Lupe.
你好啊 Lupe
What's wrong with Lupe? Oh, she's upset...
Lupe怎么了 她有点不开心
because I told her she couldn't take the day off.
因为我今天不让她休假
There's a family reunion in Catalina.
卡特琳娜岛今天有家庭聚会
Catalina? We're not going to Catalina, are we?
卡特琳娜岛 我们不是要去卡特琳娜岛吧
Buster had an unfortunate encounter in a photo booth...
Buster在野生动物横行的卡特琳娜岛
on the wildlife-populated island of Catalina.
有一次不幸的大头照经历
No, Lupe is. You see, for her...
不是 是Lupe要去
a family reunion might actually be a pleasant experience.
她的家庭聚会说不定会令人愉悦呢
They've got a bus, and they want to use the parking lot...
他们找了辆巴士 而且想在
to this building as a meeting place.
公♥司♥的停车场碰面
I mean, for God's sake, it's not a hardware store.
岂有此理 这又不是五金店
We can't have them hanging around
我们不能让他们在这闲逛
like freeloaders, looking for an easy buck.
像寄生虫一样揩油
What's the emergency, Mom?
妈妈 有什么急事
I need money. I don't have time for this, okay?
我需要钱 我没时间对付这个
I don't even get to see my own son. I'm going to work now.
我都没时间看我儿子了 我要去工作了
And while you're there, find out from your assistant, Kitty...
等你到了 在你的助手Kitty那儿查查
why she didn't send my paycheck.
她怎么没把薪金寄给我
You get a paycheck from the Bluth Company?
你在布鲁斯公♥司♥领薪水吗
It's important to the company
我保持优良的生活格调
that I keep up the image of my lifestyle.
是公♥司♥重要的表面文章
Illusion, Mom. And I'm the president of that company.
那是假象 妈 我是公♥司♥的总经理
I believe I'm the one that
我记得是我让你
asked you to start shopping at Quantity Plus.
开始去"实惠多多"购物
They made me apply for a membership card.
他们让我申请会员卡
It was humiliating. I'll see what I can do for you.
这让我觉得羞耻 我看看能为你做点什么
Now that I know I'm the one that pays Lupe...
既然我才是付钱给Lupe的人
I'm giving her the day off, okay?
我准许她今天休假
Lupe, did you hear that? Tell your bus driver...
Lupe 听见了吗 告诉巴士司机
that he can pick up your family at the Bluth Company parking lot.
他能在布鲁斯公♥司♥停车场接你们全家人
Oh, thank you, Michael. My hero.
谢谢你 Michael 我的英雄
Anyway, you enjoy that paycheck when you get it.
你到时好好享受你的薪水吧
It will be the last one I ever send here.
那会是我最后一次往这儿寄薪水
Does that mean I have to go to your office to get mine, too,
那是不是说我也得去你办公室领我的薪水了
or how's that work?
或者 怎么领呢
You gotta be kidding me. All right. You know what, Buster?
你跟我开玩笑吧 好吧 听着 Buster
Bob, in the copy room... he quit today.
复印室的Bob 今天辞职了
If you want your money, you're gonna have to work for it.
如果你想拿钱 就来工作赚钱
Okay. I accept. I'll take that job.
好 我接受 我去工作
I will work in the copy room.
我会去复印室上班
I wouldn't go in there without knocking, Michael.
我以后进复印室一定会先敲门的 Michael
Now, I know we've been putting in a lot of hours...
我知道你们已经工作好几个小时了
but we've got to keep our heads down and power through...
但是我们得坚持下去 埋头苦干
you know, and... and sacrifice.
牺牲奉献一下
Don't mind me.
别管我
I'm just here to pick up my paycheck and get out of here.
我只是来领薪水的 拿到立马走
Guys, go ahead and take a three.
同志们 休息三分钟
Lindsay, how can you just come in here and ask me for a paycheck?
Lindsay 你怎么能来这儿跟我要薪水呢
Well, I usually ask Kitty, uh, but she's not around...
我平时都跟Kitty要 但是她不在
and you're the only one here I've ever seen before.
你是这儿我唯一认识的
How long has this been going on? Dad hired me out of college.
这种情况持续多久了 上完大学老爸就雇佣我了
You quit college. Yeah,
你退学了 是啊
well, I had a job. What was the point?
我都有工作了 还上学干嘛
You have a job now. Since Kitty's gone...
你现在有工作了 既然Kitty走了
you can earn your check by answering the phones.
你可以靠接电♥话♥赚钱
Michael, it's Friday. Everybody coasts on Friday.
Michael 今天周五 大家周五都只是闲晃
It's actually Saturday. Finally. I'm out of here.
今天是星期六 就是啊 我走了
I'll see you Tuesday. I'm serious, Lindsay.
周二见 我是认真的 Lindsay
This is why your employees hate you.
这就是你的雇员讨厌你的原因
They're actually fond of me.
他们其实挺喜欢我的
Okay, guys, back to the staff meeting.
好了 继续开员工会议
Uh, Lindsay. Hello. The phones. Well, you said "Staff."
Lindsay 记得吗 接电♥话♥ 你说"员工会议"
The zoning committee feels that
分区委员会认为
we're trying to squeeze too many units onto a lot this size
我们在一小块地上盖太多东西了
and we need to if we want to make a profit.
而为了盈利我们需要这样做
So how do we fit these units on there?
我们该怎么安置那些建筑物呢
Are these fluorescent lights bothering anybody else besides me?
除我之外 还有人讨厌这些荧光灯吗
That's not what I want to deal with today.
那不是我今天要处理的
You and I have different management styles.
你和我的管理风格不同
I believe work should be fun,
我认为工作应该有趣
and you try to crush people's spirits.
而你是在打击大家的志气
What's next, Michael? Are you going to make dancing illegal?
你下一步做什么 Michael 你还要禁止跳舞吗
Is this the tiny town from Footloose?
这难道是<浑身是劲>里的禁舞小镇吗
Good point.
说得有理
Can you go to your desk, please? Be like Buster.
你回你的桌子那儿可以吗 就像Buster那样
He's been in the copy room. I haven't seen him all day.
他一直呆在复印室里 我一天都没看见他了
In fact, Buster had grown anxious...
实际上 Buster在复印室局限的空间里
in the confined space of the copy room.
变得越来越焦躁
Bob?
Bob
Bob?
Bob
Bob?
Bob
I need a different job.
我得换份工作
I'm having real trouble in a confined indoor space.
我很难呆在封闭的室内空间
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表