剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything...
故事是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切
and the one son who had no choice...
其中一个儿子别无选择
but to keep them all together.
不得不撑起这个家
It's Arrested Development.
这就是发展受阻
Michael Bluth was visiting his father in prison...
Michael Bluth正在监狱探望他的父亲
anxious to get to the bottom of some mysterious bookkeeping.
迫切想弄清一些神秘帐目的真实情况
It just doesn't make any sense, Dad.
这没道理啊 爸
Where did this money come from?
这些钱从哪里来的
Why did it end up in the international accounts file?
最后为何进入了国际账户的档案
George Sr. Was also anxious, but less about the bookkeeping.
Georg Sr也很紧张 但不是为了帐目
This game is never gonna happen.
根本没法比赛
Half of these guys are still in their cuffs.
一半的人都还戴着镣铐
I hate to be a buzzkill, but I'm trying to get you out of here.
我也不愿扫兴 这还不为了能把你从这弄出去
Well, I'm trying to get us out of last place, Michael.
我还不为了摆脱我们垫底的状态 Michael
We're playing Rahway next week.
下周我们的对手是拉威队
Word has it that they're getting Jose Canseco.
据说他们请了棒球明星乔斯坎赛可
I'm starting to wonder why I even bother coming.
我大老远来到底图个啥
Bluth! Right field! That is ridiculous.
姓布的 右外场 荒唐
You won't even talk to me! I'm catcher, or I'm nothing!
你都不跟我说实话 接球手的位置归我啊
Michael returned to work...
Michael回到了公♥司♥
where his assistant, Kitty, greeted him with some startling news.
他的助手 Kitty 带给他一些惊人的消息
Your wife's on line one.
你的妻子在一线
Michael's wife had been dead for two years. - My what?
Michael的妻子已经去世两年 - 我的什么
Kitty realized her mistake.
Kitty意识到她的失误
I said, your wife is on line one.
我说 你的妻子在一线
But not immediately.
但没那么快
Oh! Oh, God.
噢 天哪
I'm sorry. George's wife. Your mother.
抱歉 George的妻子 你的母亲
I'm so used to being George's assistant.
我是当George的助手当太久
Kitty had been George Sr. 's fiercely loyal assistant for years.
Kitty忠心耿耿地当了George Sr的助手多年
And Michael suspected that she had the information he needed.
Michael怀疑她有他需要的资料
Hey, Kitty, listen, you wouldn't know...
Kitty 听我说 你该不会知道
if we had any documentation
关于这些国际账户
on these international accounts, would you?
我们有没有记录吧 是吧
That's actually not any of your business.
这实际上不关你的事
My business. That's not any of my business.
我的事 不关我的事
Hey, Mom.
嘿 妈
Are you aware we've been
你知道我们被
downgraded to being just pool members at the club now?
俱乐部降级为泳池会员了吗
Yeah, it's a real shame what's going on with this family.
是啊 这个家现在的处境真惨
You're stuck by the pool,
你只能使用泳池
and Dad's getting picked last for softball.
老爸最后一个入选垒球队
Nonetheless, you can free up a little company money
随便 你能不能想办法弄一点公♥司♥的钱出来
to get back our golf privileges.
这样至少我们还能享受高尔夫级待遇
No, I can't. Mom, you don't even play golf.
不行 妈 你根本不打高尔夫
No, but I use the clubhouse dining room...
不打 但我要去俱乐部的餐厅
until I was turned away today.
今天居然被拒之门外
It's embarrassing... Take it back!
丢人 拿走
If I wanted something your thumb touched,
被你大姆指碰过 我还要的话
I'd eat the inside of your ear!
干脆吃你耳朵里的东西得了
You should see the looks I'm getting.
你没瞧见别人用什么眼神看我
If you can't free up the cash,
如果你不能弄点钱
have your father call the club president.
就让你♥爸♥给俱乐部主席打个电♥话♥
I've got news for you, Mom...
我要告诉你 妈
I'm not visiting Dad in jail anymore.
我再也不去监狱探望爸了
No, I've had it.
不 我受够了
I'm down there every single day trying
我每天都往那跑 不过是尽一切努力
to do what I can to get this company back on track...
让公♥司♥走上正轨
and he barely even acknowledges me.
他甚至都不愿多看我一眼
That is disgusting!
恶心
Talk to your father. I will not stand for this!
跟你♥爸♥说 我可受不了这个
Gob!
Gob
Can I, uh... get you to stop doing that?
我说 你能不能别那样
I'm just setting up an office.
我在布置一间办公室
Gotta write a strongly worded letter to one Warden James Buck.
要写一封声讨信给监狱长James Buck
In order to restore his career as an escape artist...
为了重回脱身术表演艺术家之列
Gob had recently checked into prison as a publicity stunt.
Gob入驻一座监狱 以此给自己宣传
You really think you can break out of my prison?
你真的以为能够从我的监狱逃出去
You won't even know I was here.
你都不会察觉我来过
But after a shiv to his side...
但在右侧被刺了一刀后
Gob was rushed to a local hospital...
Gob被紧急送往当地医院
thus fulfilling, in Gob's mind,
在Gob看来 这也算履行了
his contract with the public. Tadah
他对公众的承诺 哈
And yet the warden had refused
但监狱长拒绝承认
to acknowledge the legitimacy of the escape.
此次逃狱的合理性
So I am going after this guy with everything I've got...
所以我绝不会善罢甘休
art.
艺术
Now we are writing a letter.
现在我们来写信吧
Gob?
Gob
I wish I would've known you were coming. I am a mess.
我都不知道你会来呢 看我乱糟糟的样子
Don't know if a call from me would've changed that.
看不出来我提前打个电♥话♥会有什么不同
Do you like my outfit?
你喜欢我的衣服吗
Not as much as I like what's underneath it.
更喜欢它下面的东西
Gob!
讨厌 Gob
No, I need your chair. Get up. I've got a letter to write.
不 我需要你的椅子 起来 我要写信
Whoo! You're all business.
你好认真
just like your dad.
跟你♥爸♥一样
My God, she's repulsive.
我的天 她真讨厌
Michael realized that Kitty's obvious attraction to Gob...
Michael意识到Kitty对Gob的兴趣
could perhaps be of use to him.
也许对他会有所帮助
How would you like a touch lamp?
你觉得触摸式台灯如何
You're the one who needs therapy!
你才需要婚姻咨♥询♥
Meanwhile, Lindsay and Tobias
与此同时 Lindsay和Tobias
prepared for their first session with a therapist.
正在准备与咨♥询♥师的第一次会面
Yes, Tobias, I want the marriage to work.
是的 Tobias 我希望维持这段婚姻
I just don't know if therapy is the answer.
我只是不知道咨♥询♥能不能解决问题
Because you didn't respect my old career,
因为你不尊重我以前的事业
and you certainly don't respect my new one!
显然也不尊重我现在的
You don't have a new one!
你现在根本没有
Things had been tense
事情不太一帆风顺
since Tobias left his psychiatry practice...
自从Tobias放弃精神病学专业
to pursue an acting career.
转而开拓演艺事业
I have needs, you know.
我有需求 懂吗
And how I am not addressing your needs?
我怎么就没满足你的需求
How can you even ask that?
你还有脸问
What is this? Oh! Go right to that!
这是什么 噢 你居然敢这样
Good. Go right there. Real mature. Really great.
居然敢这样 真够成熟 真有你的
Okay, kids, Mommy and Daddy are going out for ice cream.
孩子们 妈妈和爸爸要去吃冰淇淋
Can we come? Sorry. It's not for kids.
能带上我们吗 抱歉 少♥儿♥不♥宜♥
Now we have to follow them. Yeah.
看来我们必须跟踪他们 好吧
What?
什么
Okay, so, why are we doing this?
我们这是为啥
'Cause it's obvious they're lying. Come on, drive!
因为显然他们在说谎 开车吧
Well, what if they see us? How are they gonna see us?
那 要是被他们看见呢 他们怎么会看见
It says "Bluth Company" Right on the side.
右边写着"布鲁斯公♥司♥"
Plus, it's a stairway. That's gonna catch the eye.
何况 这是个楼梯车 太显眼了
The airport stairway vehicle...
这辆机场引梯车
was the last vestige of the Bluths'former wealth.
是布鲁斯家族财富最后的遗留物
Also, that House of Pies that went out of business.
还有 那倒闭的馅饼店
You are scared. I knew it.
你害怕了 我就知道
No, I'm not scared. It's just that... I have plans later.
我不害怕 只是 我等会还有事
l-I'm visiting Pop-Pop.
我要去探望爷爷
You visit Pop-Pop?
探望爷爷吗
In fact, he'd been terrified of the very notion of prison...
实际上 他一直对监狱这个概念心存恐惧
since, as a young boy, he accidentally watched HBO's Oz...
在他小的时候 他在HBO意外看到了<监狱风云>
mistaking it for the classic Judy Garland musical.
误以为那是加兰主演的经典音乐剧
I'm an innocent man! Eat it, bitch!
我是无辜的 看招 婊♥子♥
Lots of times. What's it like?
去过很多次 怎么样
You know what you should do?
你知道你该干嘛
You should go get your mom's date book.
你该去找你♥妈♥的♥日程簿来看看
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表