剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything...
这是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切...
and the one son who had no choice...
其中一个孩子别无选择...
but to keep them all together.
不得不撑起这个家
It's Arrested Development.
这是发展受阻
Michael Bluth always rode his bike to work...
Michael Bluth每天骑单车上班
but the recent heat wave had taken some of the fun out of it.
但是最近的高温不仅给他带来了乐趣
It had also caused problems...
也让麻烦随之而至
in his presentation to the Bluth Company investors.
在对布鲁斯公♥司♥投资者的报告会上
There's no screwups with the permits this time?
这次不能再把许可证的事搞砸了
The permits have been filed absolutely on time.
许可证已经提交申请了
You have my word on that.
这次我可以保证
Um, I'll tell you what.
额 让我来告诉你
Let me get some of this, uh...
我先把这个 额...
Well, as you can... The important part is here.
好吧 你可以看到... 最重要的地方在这儿
Bye, you guys. Really great to see you again. Bye.
伙计们 再见 很高兴再见到你们 再见
They think you're full of...
他们觉得你就是个...
I think it's the sweating. I've gotta get a car.
觉得是汗惹的祸 我得弄辆车
Don't worry. I told them the truth.
不用担心 我告诉了他们实情的
That I rode here on a bike? That the permits weren't filed.
告诉他们我骑单车到这里的 告诉他们许可证还没申请
But my dad filed the permits before he went to jail.
但爸爸进监狱前就申请了
He most certainly did not.
他绝对没有
So, I just lied to the investors?
所以我刚刚跟投资者们说谎了吗
You most certainly did. That's really great.
当然 太好了
Now I gotta ride my bike out
我现在要骑单车
to the prison and talk to my dad about this.
去监狱找我爸问这个事情
That'll be fun in 100-degree heat.
一百度高温下骑单车肯定很爽
Why don't you take your dad's car?
干嘛不开你♥爸♥的车
No. Dad would never go for that.
不 爸爸永远不会准的
No, no, no, no. There's no ice cream in the car.
不 不 不 车里不能有冰激凌
I'll be careful. All right. This is what we're gonna do.
我会当心的 那好吧 我们要非常小心
Careful, Michael.
当心 Michael
Oh.
哦
Whatever you think. Yeah.
随你 好
But I did see Gob driving it last week.
但是我上礼拜看见Gob开了
Wait. Honestly, Gob's driving the car?
等等 说真的 Gob开了那车
I'm not the liar.
我没骗你
Michael needed his father's car...
Michael需要他爸的那台车
so he went to confront his brother Gob.
所以他去找他的哥哥Gob
Give me a Gob. Gob!
给我个Gob Gob
No, I didn't mean for you to yell my name at me.
我不是要你对着我咆哮我的名字
It's what I call a double-dipped banana with everything on it.
我要以此命名 双份全配料冻香蕉
Hey, I can't believe you. I asked you two weeks ago...
真不敢相信 两星期之前我问你...
whether we should use Dad's car,
我们要不要用爸爸的车
and you said it would be bad form.
你说那样不好
Now I hear you're driving it.
现在却有人撞见你在开
That is a lie, a bold-faced lie!
他在说谎 那是个彻彻底底的谎言
Gob was lying. He had been driving his father's car.
Gob在撒谎 他一直在开他爸的车
Why don't you just take your precious, portable...
你干嘛不就用那辆你当成宝的...
stairway vehicle you're always trying to convince us is a car?
一直想让我们相信那是辆车的楼梯车
Yeah, that would be great, except our brother-in-law...
那就皆大欢喜了 不过我们的姐夫...
left it in an airport parking lot.
把它留在了机场停车场
From whence it came, huh?
从哪里来到哪里去 是吧
In fact, Tobias had intended to park the family's only vehicle...
事实上 Tobias想把家里那唯一的一台车
at the airport parking lot...
停在机场停车场
but was waved on to the tarmac instead...
但是却停在了飞机跑道上
where he found a spot close to his gate.
因为他发现那儿离登记口最近
Here you go, Uncle Gob. I had to use two sticks...
给你 Gob叔叔 我得要用两根棍子...
to support all the extra chocolate and nuts.
才能撑住多出来的巧克力和坚果
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Whoa. Two sticks and extra chocolate?
嘿 嘿 嘿 两根棍子还有多出来的巧克力
Is it Mardi Gras? What are you charging for that?
你以为是狂欢节啊 你要收多少钱
He doesn't like to discuss money. I don't like to discuss money.
他不喜欢跟人讨论钱 我觉得谈钱伤感情
You don't pay for it? A Bluth banana?
你不打算付钱了吗 一个布鲁斯香蕉吗
No, I hadn't planned on it.
不 我没这个打算
But I'll tell you what... if you want to use my likeness...
但我告诉你...如果你想用我的长相
for a Hamburglar-type character...
做一个汉堡的样子
I'll sign off on that, Mr. Banana-Grabber.
我会恩准的 香蕉神偷先生
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不
No more banana grabbing. No more car grabbing.
没有免费香蕉 也没有偷偷开车了
Throw that away, please.
把那个丢掉 快点
But it's already made.
但是已经做好了
I don't care. Nobody gets it now, okay?
我不在乎 谁都别想白吃 好吗
Are you happy? My own brother, Michael.
你开心了 我的亲弟弟 Michael
My own selfish brother.
我那自私自利的亲弟弟
Michael. All right.
Michael 够了
I do not want you to get upset. He did not mean that.
我不想你不开心 他不是那个意思
Sometimes he says... Selfish Michael.
他有时候会喊我... 自私鬼Michael
He did not mean that either.
他也不是真的那么觉得
Michael then went to his sister to find his father's car.
然后Michael去找他姐姐拿他爸的车
What car? I don't know what you're talking about.
什么车 我都不知道你在说什么
Dad's car. The one you didn't tell me that you had...
爸的车 就是那台你没有告诉我你在开的车
even though I had to ride my bicycle to work all week.
即使是眼看着我整个星期骑单车上班
Oh, Dad's car.
哦 爸爸那辆的车
Well, obviously, I'm gonna use it if it's an emergency.
当然 有什么紧急情况的话我得要用到它
Lindsay had such an emergency three days earlier...
Lindsay三天前也有个紧急情况
when her salon was able to squeeze her in at the last moment.
她的美容沙龙最后时刻接受了她的预约
That color's discontinued!
那个颜色已经停产了
I have to get ready for the bachelorette auction.
我得为单身女郎拍卖♥♥做准备
The bachelorette auction? You know you're married.
单身女郎 可你已经结婚了
You just go to dinner with the guy. It's for charity.
只是和男人们吃餐饭而已 为了慈善嘛
That's what you said about posing for the Ladies of Literacy Calendar.
你为<文学女"性">日历拍照片的时候也是这么说的
The one with the pictures of all the
几个三十岁左右的
30-year-old women in lingerie...
女人穿着内衣
with their nipples covered by copies of Oliver Twist.
用雾都孤儿的书遮住两点的日历
Yeah, that made a big difference for the young ones.
是啊 这对孩子们可是很有帮助
It would have if it didn't get banned from the schools.
真的有帮助 如果学校没有禁止的话
Come on, face it. You do all this charity crap
拜托 承认吧 你做了这么多慈善的狗屁事情
just to stroke your ego.
就是为了满足你的自我
You don't even know what the auction's for tonight.
你都不了解今晚的慈善是为了什么
The wetlands.
湿地
To do what with them?
为湿地做什么
Dry them. Save them.
弄干它们 挽救它们
From drying. Which is more than you would ever do.
防止干涸 比你做的一切都伟大多了
You're, like, the least charitable person I know.
你是我认得的最不慈善的人
I don't do anything for myself.
我做的都不是为了自己
Everything that I do is for this family.
我做的一切都是为了这个家族
Oh, you don't do it for us, Michael.
哦 你不是为了我们 Michael
You just do it because you love being the guy in charge.
你做这些是因为你就是喜欢掌管一切
Cause you love saying no,
因为你喜欢拒绝别人
like you said to Gob when he wanted a frozen banana.
就像当Gob想要个冻香蕉的时候你就一口拒绝了
And even after he gave you
就算是他给了你
the rights to his Mr. Banana-Grabber character.
他的香蕉神偷的角色版权
You know what?
那这样吧
I will start doing my charity work when you start doing yours.
当你真开始做慈善时 我也会开始做的
In the meantime, where's the car?
与此同时 车在哪
I think Buster has it. I don't know. It's on the schedule.
可能在Buster那 不知道 写在日程表上了
There is a schedule?
还有个日程表
I always try so hard not to look at this thing.
我一直很努力的不去看它
So Michael went to find Buster. Who let you in?
然后Michael就去找Buster了 谁让你进来的
Your new cleaning woman. What happened to Luz?
你新来的清洁工 Luz怎么啦
Supposedly, Luz had to take her daughter to the hospital.
貌似 Luz带她女儿看病去了
That's Lupe, her sister.
那是Lupe 她姐姐
God, I hope she's okay. She's awful. Can barely wash a dish.
哦 希望她没事 她状态很不好 勉强能洗个盘子
Uh-oh. She better not
哦 不 她最好不要
walk through here after she's been in there.
在去过那里之后弄得一身脏之后穿过这边
Tell me you've got an exit strategy. Mother.
告诉我你有出来的路线吧 妈妈
Oh, please.
哦 拜托
They didn't sneak into this country to be your friends.
他们偷渡到这个国家不是来当你的朋友的
Wow.
哇
Don't you judge me. You're the selfish one.
不要批判我 你才是自私的那个
You're the one who charged
你收了你亲哥哥
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表