剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
This is Michael Bluth.
这是Michael Bluth
For 10 years, he's worked for his father's company...
整整十年 他一直在他爸爸的公♥司♥里帮忙
waiting to be made a partner.
等着有一天成为公♥司♥的合伙人
And right now, he's happy.
而现在 他很高兴
This is Michael's mother. Look what they've done, Michael.
这是Michael的妈妈 看看他们都做了什么 Michael
She isn't happy.
她很不高兴
Look what the homosexuals have done to me.
看看那群同性恋都对我做了什么
You can't just comb that out and reset it?
你就不能不理会吗
Currently, she's upset that her husband's retirement party...
目前 她因为自己丈夫的退休派对
is being upstaged by a group of gay protesters.
被一群同性恋示♥威♥者抢了风头而十分沮丧
We're here! We're queer! We want to get married on the ocean!
我们在这儿 我们是同志 我们想在大海上结婚
Everything they do is so dramatic and flamboyant.
他们做的每一件事都戏剧又夸张
It just makes me want to set myself on fire.
让我想把自己给点了
Good grief, Mother.
好了 妈妈
Not all homosexuals are flamboy...
并不是所有的同性恋都那么夸张...
Oh, my God! I have the exact same blouse.
哦 我的天 我有一件完全一样的衬衫
This is Michael's twin sister, Lindsay.
这位是Michael的孪生姐姐 Lindsay
I like it better on him.
我觉得他穿更好看
As a youthful act of defiance, Lindsay married...
为了显示作为年轻人的反叛精神 Lindsay嫁给了...
this man.
这个男人
They moved to Boston, where they've become celebrated...
他们搬去了波士顿 在那儿他们变得很出名
for their wine and cheese fund-raisers.
因为他们办的酒和奶酪的集资晚宴
Oh, no. I'm completely stuffed.
哦 不用了 我快撑死了
Michael and his sister haven't spoken in a year.
Michael和他姐姐一整年都没有说过话了
Neither has acknowledged this.
但两个人都不承认这一点
And this is Gob, Michael's oldest brother.
这位是Gob Michael的大哥
So, this is the magic trick, huh?
所以 这就是所谓的魔术把戏 哈
Illusion, Michael. A trick is something a whore does for money.
是幻术 Michael "把戏"是妓♥女♥为了挣钱做的事
Or candy.
或是为了挣糖果
Gob recently started the Alliance of Magicians...
Gob最近发起了一个"魔术师联盟"
an organization that blackballs any performer...
一个为了反对所有泄露魔术秘密的表演者
who reveals a magician's secret.
而存在的组织
And finally there's Buster...
最后 我们看到了Buster
Hey, Buster. The youngest of Michael's siblings.
嘿 Buster Michael家的老小
You know, you don't need to do that, buddy. It's okay.
你知道的 你不用做这些 没关系的
Thanks to the family's largesse, Buster has studied everything...
感谢家庭的慷慨赠予 Buster几乎学会了
from Native American tribal ceremonies...
美洲土著部落庆祝仪式上的每一件事...
to cartography, the mapping of uncharted territories.
包括所谓的制图 把未知的领土绘制到图纸上
Hasn't everything already sort of been discovered, though...
地球上还有没被 像Magellan和Cortes他们
by, like, Magellan and Cortes?
找到的地方吗
Oh, yeah, yeah. All those folks.
哦 是啊 那些家伙
Those guys did a pretty good job...
那些家伙做的的确很不错...
but there's still, you know...
但是肯定还会有一些 你懂的
He also suffers from crippling panic attacks.
他还有严重的恐慌问题
Yes, this is his family.
是的 这就是他的家庭
So why is Michael so happy?
那么Michael为什么这么开心呢
Because he's decided to never speak to these people again.
因为他打算再也不和这些人多说一个字儿
Michael was feeling more generous about his family...
Michael在船上派对举办的那个早上
on the morning of the boat party.
感到一点家庭的温情
What comes before anything?
什么是最优先的
What have we always said is the most important thing?
什么是我们常说的最重要的事
Breakfast. Family.
早餐 家庭
Family. Right. I thought you meant of the things you eat.
家庭 对的 我还以为你说的是吃的东西
This is Michael's son, George Michael.
这位是Michael的儿子 George Michael
I mean, we have made nothing but sacrifices for this family...
我是说 我们这些年什么都没得到 一直为这个家庭牺牲
and tonight it all pays off, my boy.
而今晚终于到了回报的时候 我的孩子
Tonight your granddad makes me partner.
今晚你爷爷会让我成为公♥司♥的合伙人
To prove his dedication to the family business...
为了证明他对这份家庭事业的奉献精神
Michael has decided to live here... in the model unit...
Michael决定住在这儿...他爸爸新开♥发♥的
of his father's latest housing tract.
一片地♥产♥上的样♥板♥房♥♥里
The guys live in the attic so that the house...
他们住在阁楼上
can still function as a pristine selling tool.
所以这间房♥子仍然可以用作售♥楼♥部
And when I do get that promotion...
当我真正升职之后
I'll finally be able to get you what you deserve.
我就有能力给你更好的
Like a real home.
比如一个真正的家
This is a real home.
这就是一个真正的家
No, it's not. It's a fake home, son.
不 这不是 这是一个冒牌货 儿子
You want the loops or the flakes today?
你今天是想吃甜甜圈还是薄脆饼
The guys then headed down to Balboa Island...
随后这些家伙就朝着巴尔博亚岛出发了
so George Michael could work at the frozen banana stand...
在那儿George Michael可以在他祖父于1953年开办的
his grandfather started in 1953.
冰冻香蕉小站里工作
Bananas.
香蕉
Michael, meanwhile, was meeting his brother Gob...
与此同时 Michael去见了他哥哥Gob
hoping to discuss his father's boat party.
希望可以一起讨论一下爸爸的游艇派对
Do you have your check for your share of the party?
这次派对你也要出一部分钱 你拿支票了吗
You know, I sort of thought my contribution...
你明白的 我觉得我对这次派对的贡献
could be a magic show.
可以是一场魔术秀
Oh, that's perfect, Gob. Thank you. Oh, wait a minitue
哦 那样也不错 Gob 谢谢 哦 等会儿
I just remembered something. Dad's retiring, not turning six.
我刚刚记起一件事 爸爸是要退休了 不是重返六岁
Hey, come on! I just bought
嘿 拜托 我刚刚
this new illusion called the Aztec Tomb.
发明了一个新魔术叫阿兹特克陵墓
It cost like 18 grand! Come on...Gob,
花了我差不多1.8万美金呢 得了吧 Gob
I'm gonna do it on the boat. I don't care.
我要在船上表演这个 我可不关心
What do you care? Can't you just charge the party to the company?
那你在意什么 你为什么不直接让公♥司♥来支付派对的钱
It's not a business expense. So what?
这并不是一笔商业支出 那又怎样
Lindsay's been staying at the Four Seasons for a month.
Lindsay在四季酒店住了一个月了
She's probably charging the company.
一直都是公♥司♥出的钱啊
Lindsay's been in town for a month?
Lindsay在城里呆了一个月了
I don't think so.
我不这样认为
Michael was upset to hear this...
Michael听到这个消息后很沮丧
so he went to discuss it with his mother.
所以他去了他妈那里讨论这件事
Mom! Mother! Give me your company checkbook. You're cut off.
妈 妈 把你手里的公♥司♥支票簿给我 你不能再拿着它了
Michael, look. Look what happened to my fox.
Michael 看一下 看看我的狐狸皮怎么了
Someone cut off his little foot.
有人切掉了他的小脚
Is it... Is it noticeable?
这样...这样有人能注意到吗
You've gotta remember...
你必须得记住
you're gonna be all splattered in red paint.
你这样有可能被泼油漆
That's gonna distract the eye.
那样会让人眼花缭乱的
I don't want you charging any
我不希望你再用公♥司♥的钱
more of your personal expenses to the company.
支付任何私人事务了
Well, I had to pay for the Aztec Tomb.
但是 我必须要要为那个魔术"阿兹特克陵墓"出钱
Gob says it's a career maker.
Gob说那将奠定他的事业
Wait a minute. The company paid for the Aztec Tomb? That's great.
等一下 公♥司♥出钱给魔术阿兹特克陵墓 你真行
Well, I was talking about Lindsay, okay?
我现在想说的是关于Lindsay的 好吗
You put her in a five-star hotel,
你让她住五星级酒店的
on top of which you didn't tell me she was in town.
而且还不告诉我到城里来了
If you're saying I play favorites,
如果你是想强调我偏心的话
you're wrong. I love all my children equally.
那你错了 我对我所有孩子的爱都是一样的
I don't care for Gob.
我一点也不关心Gob
Good grief. I dipped into the kitty a couple of times.
天哪 我是自己捞了点甜头
You should be focused on tonight.
但你应该把注意力放到今天晚上
Dad's making a big announcement.
你♥爸♥爸要宣布一件相当重要的事了
Yeah? I knew it. It's about me, isn't it?
是吗 我知道 是和我有关的是吗
I wonder how I can talk you out of ever making that face again.
我在想我劝过你多少次不要再做那个表情
Michael!
Michael
Tobias.
Tobias
How are you?
你最近怎么样
Good, good. How's your job search comin'?
很好 不错 你找工作的事进展的怎么样了
It's good. It's going to be good. Yeah? Great.
还不错 很快就会好起来的 是吗 那太好了
I'm hoping the universe provides a path for me.
我在期待宇宙给我指条明路
Tobias recently lost his medical license...
Tobias最近被吊销了医疗执照
for administering C.P.R. to a person who, as it turned out...
因为他给一个后来被证明没有心脏病的人
was not having a heart attack.
做了心脏复苏手术
Maybe you'll be inspired by the
也许你会在今晚的游艇派对上得到激励
boat party tonight, start a career as a pirate.
然后开始一个新职业 做海盗
I haven't packed for that.
我没有带这方面的道具啊
Couldn't find a thing. Lindsay!
什么都找不到 Lindsay
Michael! How was your flight?
Michael 航♥班♥感觉怎么样
Great. Great. We just got in. He knows.
很好 不错 我们刚住进来 他知道了
A month ago. Oh, I'm sorry. I've been meaning to call you.
一个月以前 抱歉 我本来准备打电♥话♥给你的
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表