剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Yeah, listen, um...
是 听着
It's me.
是我
I'm the guy that she likes. "Hermano" Is brother.
我才是她喜欢的那个人 Hermano是说弟弟
Me.
我
Well, if I'd known it was you,
如果我早知道是你
I wouldn't have minded. You wouldn't?
我就不介意了 你不介意么
Michael, you're a great guy.
Michael 你是个好人
If you liked her, I would have said, "Go for it."
如果你喜欢她 我会说"加油"
I do kind of like her.
我真的喜欢她
Go for it.
加油啊
Hi.
你好
My brother said we can do it.
我哥哥说我们可以在一起
That didn't come out as romantic as I'd hoped, but...
这听起来没有我想的那么浪漫 不过
Everything is finally perfect.
一切最终都完美了
Oh, wait. You jinxed it. Don't worry. I'll turn it off.
等一下 真倒霉 不用担心 我关机
Mm. It's just my mother.
是我妈
She's probably worried about my Dad's... hearing.
她可能在担心我爸爸的 听证会[听力]
Oh. With my Dad, it is the vision.
对我爸爸来说 是视力
Meanwhile, Tobias told Lindsay that he couldn't do the part.
与此同时 Tobias告诉Lindsay他不能参演
It plays naked, okay?
要裸体 知道么
Tobias, we're gonna have to deal with this sometime.
Tobias 总有一天我们要解决这个问题
I understand you not wanting to do it on film...
我理解你不能在电影里做这个
but you can't even get undressed in front of me.
但是你甚至不能在我面前裸
It is not you, Lindsay.
不是你的问题 Lindsay
I can't get undressed alone. I can't get undressed by myself.
我不能独自裸体 我不能自己脱衣服
I mean, this is a real affliction.
这让我很苦恼
I'm sorry it's not recognized here in the states.
真抱歉在这个国家我不被认同
But I know for a fact that
但是我知道
there are two members of German Parliament.
德国议会的两个议员
They're called "Nein wohlstandig" Nude.
他们被称为"永远不许"裸体
But they're German, so... They speak German,
但是他们是德国人 所以 他们说德语
so they have a different...
所以他们有不同的
Yeah, well, it's not normal,
对 不过那不正常
and ignoring it isn't gonna make it go away.
忽视它并不能解决问题
You've got nothing to be ashamed of.
没什么可羞耻的
Please, please don't make fun.
请不要取笑我
I'm not making fun.
我没笑话你
Look, how 'bout we do this together?
那我们一起怎么样
You take off your shirt, and I'll take off my jacket.
你脱衬衣 我就脱外套
You know, this family can be
你知道 这个家
pretty screwed up sometimes. But the good news is...
有时候会非常糟 但好消息是
Actually, I used to think that, too,
实际上 我之前也这么想
but it's better than the alternative.
但是比另外一种情况更好
Well, have you explored all the alternatives?
那你有体验过各种选择么
'Cause I guess what I'm getting at is...
因为我觉得我得到的
No, but I'm glad I have this family, you know?
没有 但是我很庆幸我这个家
'Cause I know I said some bad stuff,
我知道我说了一些坏话
but it's much better here than it was in Boston.
但是在这比在波士顿强多了
And I have a cousin here. So even
我有个表哥呢 即使
if my parents do get divorced, I have you, right?
我父母离婚了 我还有你呢 是吧
George Michael realized that no matter how much it upset him...
George Michael发现无论这让他多伤心
he didn't want to take Maeby's family away from her.
他不想让Maeby脱离她的家庭
Yeah, you got us all right. Now all I need is a boyfriend.
你说得对 现在我只需要个男朋友
Lucille was left alone with her oldest son at the courthouse.
法♥院♥只有Licille和她大儿子两个人
just you and me, huh?
只有咱俩是吧
God, why am I the only one who ever comes through in this family?
天啊 为什么总是只有我经历这个家的一切
And George Sr. was led into the courtroom.
老George被带到法庭
Where the hell is everybody? I'm here, Dad.
大家都去哪了 我在这 爸爸
I can't believe no one showed up.
没人来真是难以置信
I don't know. Maybe it's for the best.
我不知道 可能这样是最好的
Maybe I should just stay in prison so my family can be free.
那我应该待在监狱里那这个家就自♥由♥了
Look, you're my husband,
听着 你是我丈夫
and you belong back at home with me.
你应该和我回家的
You really love me. Call it what you want.
你真的爱我啊 想怎么说就怎么说吧
I'm tired of paying Lupe to clean one dish.
我不想花钱请Lupe刷一个盘子了
I'm sorry, sorry. I'm so late. I had another hearing.
抱歉 抱歉 我迟到了 我刚去了另一个听证会
Here's the good news: I think
好消息 我觉得
I'm gonna get off, huh? I have a good lawyer.
我会免罪 因为我找了个好律师
You look great in red. Okay.
你穿红色真美
"Anyhoo," What are we doing here? What's the plan?
不管怎样 我们在这干什么 什么计划
The plan? You're our lawyer.
计划 你是我们的律师
It's a figure of speech. You're gonna be fine.
就是比喻说法 你会没事的
Oh, for God's sake. He's
发发慈悲吧 他就
on his own for two days, and he joins a gang.
自己活了两天居然加入了帮派
These guys? Oh, I've got them for the afternoon.
他们么 我只雇佣了他们一下午
Besides, they're the only
而且 他们是我
thing I have left to live for in this world.
活在这世上仅剩的东西
Oh, stop being so dramatic. You know where I live.
不要再演了 你知道我住在哪
I wasn't talking about you, Mom. I was talking about Marta.
我没在说你 妈 我在说Marta
Excuse me.
不好意思
You were serious? 'Cause I got news for you,
你认真的么 因为我有消息告诉你
pal. Marta's been interested in Michael.
伙计 Marta一直喜欢Michael
That's right... dull, nothing-going-on-upstairs...
对啊 真蠢 楼上什么都没发生
Michael. Yeah, I know.
Michael 对 我知道
I saw them making out at her front door. What? When?
我看到他们在她门前亲热 啥 什么时候
just now. Huh!
刚才
The stuff I've got to work out with Marta just keeps piling up.
我刚刚想到要怎么和Marta发展一下
Unbelievable. All rise.
不可思议 全体起立
This court is now in session,
现在开庭
the Honorable Lionel Ping presiding.
法官是Lionel Ping
Oh! We've got Ping. I want to remind you...
是Ping啊 我想提醒你们
that there are no cameras allowed in my courtroom.
这个法庭禁止任何摄像器材
Conspiracy, racketeering, evidence tampering...
共谋 敲诈 证据篡改
fraud, theft, grand theft, petty theft...
诈骗 盗窃 重偷窃罪 小偷
I I did not get that page. resisting arrest...
我 我不知道你在说什么 拒捕
Michael. resisting arrest at the scene.
Michael 犯罪现场拒捕
How dare you! Now, come on.
大胆 不要这样
You said it was okay. And nothing happened!
你同意的 什么都没发生
Oh, did I? Take it easy.
有么 放轻松
Order.! Is that my belt?
肃静 那是我的腰带么
Well, so what? Get your hands off me.! What is your problem?
是又怎样 放手 你脑袋抽筋了么
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What's the matter with you? Get off him! George!
你脑子有问题啊 放开他 George
George Sr., having never heard his charges...
老George还从没有过一次性
listed consecutively in one sitting,
听完他所有的指控
panicked and ran with great intensity.
他很恐慌的撒丫子跑了
Michael and Gob continued their fight onto the courthouse steps.
Michael和Gob一直打到法♥院♥的台阶
Stop it before someone gets hit in the face!
在打到某人脸之前快停下
Buster realized this was
Buster发现这是个
his opportunity to fulfill a longtime fantasy.
实现梦想的好机会
Oh, for God's sake! Barry!
发发慈悲吧 Barry
Barry, too, felt overwhelmed
同时Barry被他客户
by the charges leveled against his client...
的指控惊吓到了
and also took flight. What are you doing?
也撒丫子跑了 你在干什么
They'll add ten years to your sentence.
他们会让你多坐牢10年的
They'll never catch me!
他们永远不会逮到我
Oh, good. We better get you back in your cell.
好 我们最好把你逮回你的牢房♥
It's gettin' kind of crazy out there.
外面场面有点疯狂
Back at the model home,
回到样♥板♥房♥♥
things were heating up for Lindsay and Tobias as well.
Lindsay和Tobias也打的火热
I can't, I can't, I can't, I can't. For me, Tobias.
我不行 不行 不行 为了我 Tobias
That too.
还有那个
You did it. Now what?
你成功了 现在怎样
Now this. And for the first time in years...
现在这样 十年来
Lindsay and Tobias became intimate.
Lindsay和Tobias第一次亲密接触
The brothers'fight, meanwhile, continued into the park...
与此同时 兄弟们的打架打到了停车场
with Buster still hoping to take a punch.
Buster仍然想被打一拳
I gonna kill you. Oh, God!
我要杀了你 神啊
Go, go, go, go! Lucille had decided that perhaps...
打 打 打 Lucille决定
she was better off without any of them.
她最好还是独自离开
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表