剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
I suppose, but that means
也许吧 但那样的话
we won't be going to the same high school.
我们就不能进同一个高中了
Man, it just keeps getting worse.
哦 这更糟了
But he's my Dad. I don't want to disappoint him. Man.
但他是我爸 我不想让他失望 哦
You and I are so different. It's like we're not even related.
我们太不一样了 像是没有血缘关系的一样
That'd be amazing.
那就好了
Oh, my God.
哦 吓死我了
Hey, buddy. Hey, Dad.
嘿 伙计 爸爸
I'm sorry that I'm so late, but I was with Jessie.
不好意思回来的这么晚 我和Jessie在一起
This girl's making some
她在帮你进那个学校上
serious progress in getting you into that school.
给了很大的帮助
She just booked Gob a gig at Earl Milford's nursing home.
她帮Gob在米尔福德伯爵的养老院搞了场演出
You're gonna be a shooin. Oh.
你十拿九稳了 哦
She's kinda something, isn't she?
她还真是有两把刷子 不是吗
Yeah, I guess.
是吧
I mean, you know, hey, she is no replacement for your mom.
嘿 你知道的 她没法代替你妈妈
Oh, no. No way. Not at all.
当然 绝对不能
She's just working for us.
她就是帮我们工作
You're not dating her. No, I am not dating her.
你又没有和她约会 我没有和她约会
Absolutely not dating her.
绝对没有
just you and me. The Bluth boys.
只有你和我 布鲁斯男孩
Bluth boys.
布鲁斯男孩
Good night, buddy. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Is he in bed? He's on his way.
他睡了吗 准备睡了
Hey, listen, listen, listen, listen.
等等 听着 听着
This might be moving a little bit too fast for him.
这对他来说可能还是太快了
I mean for... for us.
我是说 对我们
Me. Uh, for me.
额 好吧 我
Maybe we should take a step back...
也许我们应该要后退一步
and just keep this relationship professional.
停在工作关系上
Oh, I think that would take all the fun out of it.
哦 我觉得那样就太没趣了
No. Seriously, seriously.
不 说真的
You're amazing...
你太好了
but I just think we should slow down. Uhhuh.
只是我觉得我们要慢慢来 啊哈
So the two months on the bike, that was, what, for my health?
所以那两个月天天去健身房♥ 只是锻炼身体
We had great conversations.
我们有很好的交流
Seriously, this is hard for me. This is hard for me too.
这个决定对我很难 对我也很难
I've got a life to get on track,
我还有我的生活要继续
and I don't like wasting time, so let's do this.
我不想浪费时间 所以这样吧
Let's take two steps back...
我们退后两步
and why don't you find yourself a new publicist.
然后你再去找个新的公♥关♥
Jessie.
Jessie
No. I was just saying your name as you walked away. I didn't...
我只是喊下你名字 不是
I have no follow-up.
没话了
Jessie.
Jessie
Michael felt bad...
Michael感觉很难受
but he felt even worse
但他接到他哥哥的电♥话♥的时候
when he got a call from his brother. - Hello.
更难受 你好
It's Gob. I'm looking for Jessie.
是Gob 我找Jessie
She just left. What's wrong?
她走了 什么事
I need her to spin something for me.
她得帮我编个事情
Well, that's too bad because I think she quit.
真不巧 她刚辞职了
What do you need her to spin? Murder.
你有什么要编的 谋杀
Michael was summoned to help his brother.
Michael被传唤来帮他的哥哥
Murder, huh? Who died? My career.
谋杀 谁死了 我的工作
I'm going to go home now. I lost a guy.
我回家了 我弄丢了一个人
I put him in the Aztec Tomb, and he disappeared.
我把他放到阿兹特克坟墓里 他就不见了
Isn't that the point? This will ruin me.
魔术不就是这样吗 这会毁了我的
He's probably fine. He just escaped. No! I need Jessie!
他应该没事 只是跑了 不是 我要Jessie
Well, she quit when I told her that I couldn't go out with her.
我跟她说我不能和她约会的时候她就辞职了
You know, I have to do the right thing for my son.
你也知道 我必须为我儿子着想
Then you better get her back
那你最好现在就把她挽回来
because the guy I lost was Earl Milford.
因为我弄丢的就是米尔福德伯爵
What? I didn't know it was him.
什么 我也不知道是他
Although he was spectacularly quiet in there.
不过他坐在那里出奇的安静
You can always tell a Milford man.
米尔福德出来的人总是很好认
Gob, have you destroyed
天啊 你毁了
my chance at getting my son in that school?
我儿子进米尔福德读书的机会
Not with the right spin.
如果有正确的托辞就不会
jessie. Get her back.
Jessie 去把她找回来
Charged with the task of renewing his medical license...
以牺牲掉重新拿回医生执照为代价
Tobias was enjoying his first acting class with Carl Weathers.
Tobias正在享受Carl Weathers的第一节课
I don't know what your police captain told you about me...
我不知道你们警局头头是怎么说我的
but I'm a different breed of cop.
但我跟一般警♥察♥不一样
I'm from the streets, and I'm the last cop...
我从街道里来 我绝对是你
you're ever gonna wanna mess with in a darkened alley.
最不想在暗巷子里惹的那个人
Dark alley. And l...
黑巷子 我
Listen, Mr. Weathers, I don't know.
Weathers先生 我
Perhaps my wife was right.
也许我老婆是对的
I don't know if I'm cut out to be a... A De Niro...
我不知道我是不是真的能成为A De Niro
or a Regis or a Pinkett-Smith or what have you.
Regis或者Pinkett-Smith这些人
Whoa, whoa, whoa, Tobias.
慢着 慢着 Tobias
Dreams are worth fighting for.
梦想是值得你为之战斗的
Now, are you gonna be a fighter, or are you gonna be a doctor?
你是愿意成为一名战士 还是一名医生
You're right, Carl Weathers.
你是对的 Carl Weathers
I should just march into that
我现在就要直奔到
restaurant where my wife works and tell her...
我老婆工作的餐厅告诉她
Your wife works in a restaurant? Do they get a shift meal...
你老婆在餐厅工作 有没有免费工作餐
or do they just pay half-price on select menu items?
或者是员工专享的半价菜品
I don't know. Well, let's find out, man.
不知道 那我们一起去看看吧
And the press got hold of Gob's story.
媒体抓着Gob的事情不放
Where is Earl Milford? l... I don't know, all right?
米尔福德伯爵在哪儿 我不知道 好吗
I put him in a box. I didn't kill him, all right?
我只是把他放到箱子里 我没有杀了他
And don't edit this for your broadcast
还有不要把这个片段剪到电视上
so it looks like I'm screaming...
看着好像我在咆哮
"I killed Earl Milford."
"我杀了米尔福德伯爵"
Startling confession, tonight at 11:00.
震惊的认罪 就在今晚十一点整
Minutes later, Gob unloaded his equipment...
几分钟后 当Gob将他的装备卸下时
and made a surprising discovery.
有了一个吃惊的发现
Don't send me back. They abuse us. It's not pleasant.
不要把我送回去 我们虐待我 那可不好受
Earl, I have to take you back.
伯爵 我必须要送你回去
It's the only way to clear my name. You'll have a new name:
这是唯一能洗去我劣迹的办法 你会有一个新名号♥的
Hero. Hero.
英雄 英雄
That could work for me.
这名字配我挺好
Meanwhile, Jessie decided to pay George Michael a visit.
与此同时 Jessie决定去看看George Michael
Hi, George Michael. Proud of yourself?
嗨 George Michael 为自己骄傲吗
Yeah. I got a bum away
是啊 我刚把一个流浪汉赶走了
from the stand without hurting his feelings.
而且没有伤到他的感受
That was pretty sweet. No. I mean about your father.
那是挺值得骄傲的 不 我是说你♥爸♥的事
About denying him his chance to be happy.
你赶走了你♥爸♥获得幸福的机会
You're into that too? I'm rubbing off on you, huh?
你也这么想吗 是我传染到你了吗
No. I want my dad to be happy.
不 我希望我爸能幸福
It's too late now. I've seen to that.
这招太晚了 已经看过了
Daddy lost his shot at happy, and it's all your fault, Opie.
爸爸已经失去了幸福的机会 这都是你的错 Opie
Jessie had gone too far, and she had best watch her mouth.
Jessie说得太多了 她最好看紧她的嘴巴
Michael's about to become the most unlikable man in town.
Michael正在一步步变成这个镇上最讨厌的人
Check the papers.
看看报纸吧
She kind of reminds me of my mother.
她让我想到了我妈
And later that night, Lindsay was working at Rud.
那天晚上 Lindsay正在路德工作
You seem like a man of taste and class.
你看起来是个有品位的男人
I'll give you $2,000 to touch me.
我给你两千块 摸我
Oh, my God. My husband.
哦 天啊 我老公
You're married to Carl Weathers?
你老公是Carl Weathers
What's going on? Why are you here? Why aren't you in Boston?
发生了什么 你怎么在这儿 你不是应该在波士顿的吗
Who's he? His name is Carl Weathers,
他是谁 他叫Carl Weathers
and he's my new acting teacher.
是我的新表演老师
And, Lindsay, he's teaching me all these valuable life lessons.
Lindsay 他给我上了重要的人生课程
I buy all my cars at police auction.
我的车都是在警局拍卖♥♥上买♥♥的
He's full of stuff like that.
他满肚子都是这些
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表