剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Okay? Something I've always wanted to do with you.
听着 我一直很想和你去钓鱼
Everybody's always having fun around here. Why can't we?
这里的每个人都在找乐子 我们为什么不行
Already down! Get your finger out of my throat! It's down!
吃都吃了 把你的手伸出我的喉咙 我咽下去了
Anyway, I thought you hated fishing.
好吧 我还以为你讨厌钓鱼
No, it's fun. I like fun.
不 这很有意思 我喜欢有意思的事
I just hated doing it with my dad.
我只是不喜欢和我老爸一起钓鱼而已
This is gonna be you and me. Okay?
可是这次是你和我 好吧
We get to stay at a hotel, get up at 4:00 a.M.,
我们会呆在酒店里 早上4点起床
slap on the old seasick patch.
贴上防晕船贴
We're gonna get out there on the choppy ocean.
我们到波涛汹涌的大海
We're gonna catch ourselves a little lunch.
我们自己捕食
Oh, we get to eat it?
我们要吃那些吗
After we gut it.
当然在我们捕到后
Yes.
太好了
While the Bluth boys contemplated having fun...
当Bluth家的这两个还在在盘算着出去玩时
Lucille had a request for Gob's bachelor party.
Lucille向Gob作出了一个关于他单身派对的请求
Why do I have to bring him? Because Buster's your brother...
我为什么要带上他 因为Buster是你弟弟
and I'm not gonna leave him
我不会让他一个人
home alone with al this J-U-l-C-E around.
在家与这些果汁独处
I can spell, Mom. You spelled "Juice."
我会拼 妈妈 你拼了果汁
Oh, you're so brilliant. Let's see you find it.
哦 你好聪明 看你能找到不
Besides, I'm going to Annyong's soccer award ceremony...
顺便说下 我要去Annyoung的足球颁奖典礼
Annyong.
Anyoung
And I don't need the other soccer
我也不需要其他
moms knowing how old my first batch of kids are.
足球妈妈知道我我的第一批孩子有多大了
Yeah, I think they're gonna know that Annyong's... Annyong.
是的 我想他们知道Annyoung Annyoung
Would somebody please tell this insufferable child to...
有没有人告诉这个讨厌的小子
God!
你妹
And so, as Michael and his son...
Michael和他儿子
checked into the hotel, his brothers arrived.
办理入住酒店 他的兄弟也来了
What are you guys doing here?
你们在这干嘛
Oh, we're having Gob's bachelor party.
我们来参加Gob的单身派对
You're not going? Even Dad's coming... Via satellite.
你们不参加吗 老爸都会来的 通过卫♥星♥电♥视♥
Uh, no. I'm gonna go fishing with my son here.
饿 不 我准备和我儿子去钓鱼
We're gonna go have some fun.
我们去找点乐子
Real fun. Okay? Not everything
真的乐子 知道不 不是所有的事情
is strippers and booze and buckets of blood.
都是脱衣舞♥女♥ 酒和两桶血
Why do you guys have buckets ofblood?
你们拿这个血干嘛
It's not real blood. It's corn syrup and red dye.
不是真的 只是玉米糖浆和红色染料而已
Juice. We have unlimited juice?
果汁 我们有无限♥量♥果汁供应
This party is gonna be off the hook.
这个派对肯定快活似神仙
Meanwhile, at the wellness convention in the very same hotel...
同时 在同一家酒店的健康会议上
Dr. Funke's 100% Natural Good-Time Family-Band Solution...
Funker博士百分之百自然好时光家庭乐队解决方案
was preparing for their show.
准备要登场了
Here are the new Euphorazine side effects.
这些是有关Euphorazine一些新的副作用
Ah, the solo. That is for my lovely and talented daughter.
嗯 这首独唱 是专门献给我可爱和聪明的女儿
"Delayed irritability?" What do they mean by delayed?
"迟来的兴奋"迟来是什么意思
It means it comes later! This is ridiculous!
意思是来晚了 这太离谱了
Why do we even have to do this?
我们为什么要做这些
We are doing this to keep our family together.
为了团结我们的家庭
No, I'm serious. We're dressed like we're in the '60s.
不 我是认真的 我们打扮得像60年代的
It's the 21 st century. We
现在是21世纪了 我们
should be dressing like it's the '80s. Lindsay...
应该打扮成80年代的样子 Lindsay
I'm tired of trying to find
我厌倦了
happiness through lies and self-medicating.
通过谎言和药物寻乐
If you need me, I'll be at the bar.
如果你找我 我在酒吧
Well, fine, Lindsay. That's fine.
好 好 Lindsay 很好
Maeby and I'll just do... Yeah. I'm out too.
Maeby和我会 好 我退出
You think you can handle it alone?
你确定你一个人能搞定吗
'Cause if you don't perform, we don't validate.
如果你不表演的话 我们不会证实
Back in Michael's hotel room...
回到Michael的房♥间看看
the guys were settling down for the night...
两父子准备要睡觉了
so as to be ready for their 4:00 a.M. Wake-up call.
因为明早4点要起床
It sure sounds like they're having fun out there by the pool.
好像他们在游泳池边玩得挺高兴的
Oh, they think they're having fun, Son, but it's not lasting fun.
他们自以为开心 儿 他们不会笑到最后的
It is fleeting fun, like a bachelor party.
他们的高兴是短暂的 和单身派对一样
What we got here is lasting fun. Okay? You think about that.
我们才会个到永久的快乐 知道不 你自己想想
Good night, Son. Good night, Dad.
晚安 儿子 晚安 老爸
Marco! Polo!
Mzrco Polo
Marco!
Marco
Polo! Marco!
Polo Marco
Hey, Dad? Polo!
嘿 老爸 Polo
Dad, are you still awake? Still awake.
老爸 你没睡着吧 没有
It's just, um...
我想说
I mean, this is really fun and everything...
我的意思是 今天真的蛮有意思的 一切
This isn't even the fun part. Tomorrow...
这都不算什么 明天才是
Yeah.
是的
The problem I'm having is, uh...
我问题在于 额
I have a pretty finely tuned internal clock... Mmhmm.
我有调整的很好的生物钟 嗯
which is why I'm actually such a good natural percussionist.
这是为什么我天生可以做一个很好的敲击乐师
And, um...
并且 嗯
I'm just worried that I'm not gonna be able to fall asleep...
我担心我睡不着
for another two hours and 45 minutes.
哪怕再过2个小时45分钟
So, I was thinking maybe I would
所以 我想我是不是
go down and check out Maeby's band...
下去看看Maeby他们的乐队进行得怎么样了
and you could go see if Gob's bachelor party has started.
你也可以去看看Gob的单身派对是不是开始了
Shh, shh, shh. I'm right where I want to be.
嘘 我就想呆在这里
Gob had his chance to have me there...
Gob本有机会让我在那为他庆祝
but if you're sure that you can't sleep.
但是如果你真睡不着
It's just... I don't know
你知道 我只是不确定
when I'm gonna get another chance like this...
什么时候我才可以再次
you know, to be there for family. Right.
你知道的 为我的家人做点什么 是的
I'd hate to miss it, because I was too proud. Right.
我不想错过机会 因为我以此为骄傲 你说得对
Wait a minute. "Too proud?"
等一下 你是说"很骄傲"
What does this have to do with "Too proud?"
这和"骄傲"有毛关系啊
Actually, that part was kinda just for you.
事实上 我是为了你
I was just worried the whole thing wasn't gonna land
我只是担心整件事情你不会同意
unless I included the pride part.
如果我不添加上"骄傲"这部分
Upstairs, Gob was preparing to set up the accountant...
楼上 Gob正准备设计陷害会计
under his father's helpful gaze.
在他老爸的帮助下
Who called the cops? And with the aid of some helpful gays.
谁叫了警♥察♥ 有同性恋的协助
You told me to hire people to look like my friends.
你告诉我雇一下和我臭味相投的人
They're Hot Cops. They're entertainers.
他们是性感警♥察♥ 艺人而已
Although I specifically asked them not to come dressed as cops.
虽然我特地嘱咐过他们别扮成警♥察♥
You better change now. He's gonna be here soon.
你们最好赶紧换掉 会计要到了
Butch, guys. I want it butch.
有男子气的男人 我想要这样的
Hey, uh, you got the blood. Right?
嘿 你拿了血没有
Yeah, I got two buckets full right...
是的 我整整拿了两桶
Hey! What the hell happened to the blood?
嘿 血呢
Hey, Brother. Whoa!
嘿 兄弟 哇
Somebody put on his lipstick in the car. I love juice!
有人在车声涂得口红哦 我超爱果汁
This next number is the
下一曲是
only ballad that the Solution ever attempted.
溶液乐队唯一尝试过的歌♥谣
And I must say I feel a bit like a Mary...
我觉得有点像Mary
without a Peter and a Paul, but I suppose it's worth a shot.
没有了Peter和Paul一样 但我觉得值得一试
"Teamocil is no longer available.
"Teamocil再也木有了
Please try either Grouphug
请试一下Grouphug
Bondat or consult your own Wellness Guide."
Bonda或咨♥询♥你自己的健康向导
Teamocil!
Teamocil
You're out of the band.
你被踢出乐队了
And, back at the bachelor party...
回到单身派对上
Gilligan had arrived, and the con was in full swing.
Giggant来了 骗局到了关键时刻
It's Ira, and I'm fine.
我是Ira 我很好
Come on! Have a drink!
来啊 喝一杯
There's some stuff coming up
一会有些事
you might not be able to handle sober.
你可能清醒的搞不定的
Speaking of which, where's Buster?
说到这 Buster去哪里啦
In fact, Buster had finished the juice...
实际上 Buster已经把果汁喝光了
and was desperately looking for his next sugar fix...
正在试图寻找新的糖源
when he discovered the cake in the next room.
当他在隔壁房♥间看见蛋糕时
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表