剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Nope. It's, uh... It's something for work, so, yes, uh, yeah.
没 这 这是工作需要 所以 是
Meanwhile, Buster was trying to get George Michael...
与此同时 Buster在试图让George Michael
to take his place as Adam.
代他扮演亚当
I don't know, Uncle Buster.
我不确定 Buster叔叔
Well, you don't have the "Frontspiece" Yet. "Frontspiece"?
你还没有"正面部分"呢 "正面部分"
Look, I don't want to go through a
听着 我可不想和你一起
whole song and dance with you. You're going to love it.
温习整个歌♥舞 你一定得爱上这个
You just can't do anything
你就是不能
that violates the original painting, like giggling or itching.
做任何违背原画的动作 类似笑和搔痒之类的
They do allow some nervous crying,
不过一些紧张的眼泪还是可以的
but you can tell they don't like it.
但是你还是可以看出来 他们不喜欢这样
And Maeby was teaching her parents a lesson for forgetting her...
因为忘了她的事情 Maeby准备教训她父母一下
Who knows how long I'll be gone?
谁知道我会离开多久
when she spotted George Michael.
当她看到George Michael的时候
Nice pecs. Got a kickin' bod.
胸肌不错 身材很好哟
Thus, George Michael found a
因此 George Michael找到了
compelling reason to keep the muscle suit on.
迫使自己穿着这件肌肉外套的理由
Law offices of Barry Zuckerkorn.
Barry Zuckerkorn律师事务所
Yeah! It's Michael Bluth for Barry.
我是Michael Bluth 找一下Barry
I'm not here. Barry's not here. Can I give her a message?
我不在这 Barry没在这 要我帮你给她带个口信吗
Tell her she needs to whisper a little softer next time...
告诉她 下次要说悄悄话的时候轻点
and I'm not paying for this phone call.
而且 我可不会为这通电♥话♥付钱
I am not a girl, you bow-tied...
我不是女孩子 你个蝴蝶结男
Go on. Call me something. I'm redoing my kitchen.
继续 说点难听的 我正好准备重新装♥修♥我们家厨房♥
That's it. I've had it with this jerk Barry.
够了 我受够这个混♥蛋♥Barry了
I'm going to make Mom sit
我一定要安排老妈
down with Wayne whether she likes it or not.
和Wayne见面 不管她喜不喜欢
You're the jerk. Did I just wake you up?
你才是混♥蛋♥ 我刚把你吵醒了吗
I didn't know you were home.
我都不知道你在家
No, Michael, I don't just sleep all day.
没 Michael 我不是就整天睡觉
Actually, Lindsay was so upset at Michael...
事实上 Lindsay对Michael非常的失望
that she tried meditating to calm herself...
所以她想靠冥想 让自己平静下来
but ended up taking a two-hour angry nap.
但最后以愤怒的躺了两个小时告终
Yeah, this suitcase should be big enough.
行啦 这个手提箱肯定够大了
Where is all this coming from? I thought we were getting along.
这是演的哪一出啊 我还以为我们好好相处了呢
Yeah, so did I. And now I hear you're telling our mother...
没错 我也是这样认为的 但我听说你和妈妈说
that I'm completely irresponsible and a stay-in-bed mom.
我是一个无丝毫责任心的好吃懒做娘娘
That doesn't even sound like me.
这一听就不可能是我说的啊
That sounds like Mom or Bruce Vilanch.
这听起来像妈妈或者Bruce Vilanch说的
Could be Bruce Vilanch. Then why would she say it?
有可能是Bruce Vilanch 她为什么要这么说
Because we're getting along. Because we're friends again.
因为我们和睦相处了 因为我们又变朋友了
You gotta remember Mom typically has nothing in her system...
你得记着 妈妈肚子里除了伏特加和怨妇毒计
except a bottle of vodka and an estrogen pill.
就什么都没有了
Speaking of which...
说到这个
Michael and Lindsay proceeded to drink...
Michael和Lindsay开始喝酒
and air their grievances about their mother.
开始互相倒关于他们母亲的苦水
She's always trying to get
她一直想让我承认
me to admit that my marriage isn't working.
我的婚姻是错误的
And how's it going with you and Tobias? It's not working.
那你和Tobias到底怎么样啊 真的不行
And that's why I wanted her help with my credit card debt.
这就是为什么我想让她帮我还信♥用♥卡♥债务
I'm trying to take
我在试图让我的婚姻
at least some of the pressure off this marriage.
的压力减小一点
And if anything, it's worse now that we're sharing a bedroom.
如果说怎么样的话 现在更糟了 我们用一间卧室
You guys were not sharing a bedroom before?
你们以前不住一间卧室吗
Well, the cutoffs aren't exactly a turn-on.
呃 超级小短裤实在让人提不起欲望
What's the deal with the cutoffs?
超级小短裤是怎么回事
You've got to promise not to tell anyone this.
你得保证我绝不说出去
Okay. He's a nevernude.
行 他从不全♥裸♥
Is that exactly what it sounds like?
这 真有听起来那么夸张吗
Tobias suffered a rare psychological affliction...
Tobias有罕见的心理问题
of never being able to be completely naked.
他做不到全♥裸♥
Excuse me. Do these effectively hide my thunder?
打扰一下 这个藏住我的"雷神"了吗
Oh, I'm sorry. No, I need you to be completely undressed.
哦 对不起 我要你脱♥光♥衣服才行
I am completely undressed.
我已经脱♥光♥衣服了
I thought he just liked cutoffs. Me too.
我还以为他就是喜欢超级小短裤 我也这样认为
What about you? What's going on with your love life?
你呢 你的爱情生活怎么样了
Have you even met anyone since your wife?
自从你的妻子之后有没有见过其他人
That is the one subject I am not eager to talk about, Lindsay.
这个问题我不想说 Lindsay
I love Marta.
我爱Marta
Mom's housekeeper? Gob's girlfriend.
妈妈的管家 Gob的女朋友
Oh, my God. Yeah.
哦 天哪 是呀
Listen. You're a great guy, and if she doesn't see that...
听着 你是个好男人 如果她看不到的话
then someone else will.
其他人会看到的
You know what else, Lindsay? You're great.
你知道吗 Lindsay 你太好了
And I'm gonna move some money
我会帮你弄点钱
around if it's gonna help you get out of debt.
来还你的债务
No, Michael. Yeah.
不行 Michael 必须要
The hell with Mom. And here.
妈妈一边去 干杯
Mom's never gonna get between us again.
妈妈绝对不会别在我们中间了
The next day, Buster, having pawned off playing Adam...
第二天 Buster推掉了演亚当
went to Lucille 2 to ask her out for Christmas Eve.
去找Lucille2号♥ 邀请她圣诞夜出去
That is terrific 'cause I got two tickets to the pageant!
这太好了 我正好有两张去盛典的票
My... My mother's going to be there.
我 我妈会去那里
And George Michael was trying to pass...
George Michael在试图
as a more muscular boy than he actually was. One hundred.
让自己变得更有肌肉 100个
One hundred? I had you at 10.
100个 我才数到10
I did some earlier in the day.
我之前练了点
It's a running total. So what's with the suitcase?
我算在一起了 这个手提箱干什么的
It's a little test to get my parents to notice me.
就是一点点让我父母关注我的测试
You ever get the feeling like no one even sees you?
你有没有感受到过 没有人关注你的感觉
I've got a really good body, so... no.
我身材很好 所以 没有
Hey, gang. What you doing?
嘿 小朋友们 你们在干嘛
Just packing up. Packing it on up. Uhhuh.
只是在收拾行李 全部装进箱子 嗯哼
Listen, can I talk to you alone for a moment?
听着 我能和你单独说点事情么
I'll leave you two alone here.
那我先出去了
Oh, no, George Michael, I meant you.
哦 不是 我是说你 George Michael
Maeby, can we have the room?
Maeby 你可以先出去会吗
So, as you know, I was hoping to play Adam in this thing...
你知道的 我希望能够扮演亚当
and I want you to know that I am not threatened.
而且我想让你知道 我并不担心
You know, I'd be happy to let you play Adam.
知道吗 我很高兴让你演亚当
Give me the suit. Give me the suit.
给我外套 给我外套
I'm actually wearing it right now, and I can't tell you why.
事实上 我现在穿着它呢 我不能告诉你为什么
You're wearing it right now?
你现在穿着它
I have to wear it all the time. You'd never understand.
我得一直穿着它 你不会理解的
Oh, please. I'll never under...
噢 得了吧 我绝对不能理
I'll never understand... that you can never be nude?
我绝对不能理解 你不能全♥裸♥
I understand more than you'll never know.
我理解的比你多多了
Yikes.
吔
Michael finally arranged a meeting with attorney Wayne Jarvis.
Michael最后总算安排了和Wayne Jarvis见面
Looking for a more professional approach to our representation.
找个更专业的人来作为我们的代表
Well, I'm a professional.
很好 我就是专业人士
I'm serious, and I'm a professional. That's fantastic.
认真的 我是个专业人士 很好
So how long have you been practicing I also don't like small talk.
所以你开始工作多久了 而且我也不喜欢闲聊
I find that unprofessional.
我觉得那太不专业了
Why should I be billing you for small talk...
为什么我为这些闲聊收你的钱呢
when I'm enjoying it as much as you are?
聊得时候我和你一样很享受
Then this must be a freebie 'cause I'm having a ball.
那这肯定是免费的了 因为我是很高兴
When you're ready to get serious, give me a call.
当你决定认真对待的时候给我电♥话♥
No, no! No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm serious. I'm ready.
哦 不不不 对不起 我很认真的 我准备好了
Good. If you retain my services,
很好 如果你一直雇用我的话
I will get your father out of jail...
我一定会把你父亲弄出来
and we will be countersuing before the end of the year.
今年底我们就可以反诉
We're gonna get this company's name back to where it started.
我们会让这个公♥司♥回归往日的荣光
Or hopefully higher. I didn't say that.
希望能发扬光大 我可没那么说
Don't hold me to that.
别让我担这个责任
I won't, and I appreciate that to a wonderful degree.
我不会 而且我真的万分的荣幸
My mother is on her way up here...
我母亲马上就要到了
and she's resistant to the idea of hiring a new attorney.
而且她有点抗拒我雇佣一个新律师
If she even sees you, she probably won't come in the room.
如果她看到你的话 她也许连屋子都不会进
I shall duck behind the couch.
我应该要藏到沙发后面去
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表