剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Oh, yeah. She must have written down where they're going.
对 她肯定把要去的地方写下来了
I still wanna hear about prison, okay? If you can handle it.
但还要跟我讲监狱 好吗 如果你能接受
Michael arrived home in a good mood.
Michael心情愉快地回到家中
With Gob getting the information from Kitty...
既然Gob能从Kitty那拿到资料
he would no longer have to visit prison and deal with his father.
他就不用再去监狱 看他爸的脸色
Hey, buddy! Came home early.
今儿回来得早啊
Wanna do somethin'? Anything. Anything at all.
想干点什么吗 什么都行
I wanna visit Pop-Pop in prison.
我想去监狱看望爷爷
Back at the office, Gob
而在办公室
was making progress with Michael's assistant.
Gob和Michael的助手正在进一步发展
Here's where we keep all of our... heavyweight paper.
重磅纸我们都放在这里
Bet you can show me where a lot of things are.
你能带我看很多东西
What kind of things are you... looking for?
什么东西是你要找的
What, uh... What are you hiding?
有什么你藏起来了吗
Nothing you can't find.
没有你找不到的
Wait a second. Wait, wait, wait. Take off your glasses.
等等 摘掉你的眼镜
Oh.
噢
Wait, wait. Let down your hair.
等等 放下你的头发
No. Glasses on. Hair back up.
不 戴上眼镜 扎好头发
Let's just get that hair right back up.
把头发完全扎回去
Do you want me to turn all the lights off? Yes, yes, please.
想要我关灯吗 好吧 请
How's that? Is that better?
怎么样 好些吗
There's still light coming in from under the door.
门缝底下还有光
And Lindsay and Tobias were, for the first time...
Lindsay和Tobias第一次
addressing their marital problems.
直面他们的婚姻问题
It's like we're face to face now...
就像我们现在这样面对面
like we're really seeing this marriage and...
我们审视这段婚姻
I'm afraid it's a lie.
恐怕 只是一场谎言
Bravo. If I gave a performance that good,
说的好 要是我这么能演
I'd have my own Alias type show.
我早就能演主角了
Stop it. I am so sick of hearing about acting, acting, acting!
住嘴 我受够了听你说演戏 演戏 演戏
Okay, okay, look, maybe we need a new approach.
好了 或许我们需要换种办法
Um... let's try some role playing.
不如试试角色扮演
Yes! All right.
好的
Michael headed back to the prison...
Michael再次向监狱进发
despite his earlier vow never to return.
尽管之前他发誓再也不会去
You always say family first. I should see my grandpa, right?
你总是说家人第一 我应当去看望爷爷 对吧
I'm not stopping you. It's just,
我不是要拦你 只是
after this I'm not going back there.
在这之后我不会再去
Why? Is it scary?
为啥 监狱可怕吗
Scary? No. No.
可怕 不 不
It's the opposite of scary. It's like a carnival.
正好和可怕相反 就像嘉年华
Without the half-person on the
但没有滑板上的矮人
skateboard that grabbed your knee to steady himself.
为了保持稳定抓住你的膝盖
It's like a country club.
就像一个乡村俱乐部
All the guy does is eat ice cream and play softball all day.
所有人都在吃雪糕 整天玩垒球
In fact, George Sr. 's softball game had taken most of the day.
事实上 大半天George Sr都在玩垒球
It was the 14th inning, and tensions were running a little high.
到了第十四局 局势有些白热化
I'll give you a thousand bucks,
我给你一千块
you call the next one a strike. My knees are killing me.
如果你判下一个球好球 我的膝盖疼死了
No batter! No batter here!
你击不中 你打不到
Strike three! Strike three, my ass!
三振出局 三振你妈
Ohh!
噢
Down in the yard!
全体趴下
No batter. No... No batter.
你打不中 打 打不中
No... Shh.
不
Okay, there he is. Go on in there and surprise him.
他在那 去吧 给他个惊喜
I'm gonna go get us a few ice cream sandwiches.
我去买♥♥些夹心冰淇淋
Go on. Go on.
去啊 去
Hey, Pop-Pop.
爷爷
How's prison? I'm gonna die in here.
在监狱过得还好吗 我要死在这了
What?
什么
They're gonna kill Grandpa.
他们会要了爷爷的命
I gotta... I gotta get outta here. I'm an innocent man.
我要出去 我是无辜的
You gotta help Pop-Pop get outta here. Give me your hair.
你要帮我出去 给我你的头发
My hair? Give PopPop your hair!
我的头发 给爷爷你的头发
No touching! No touching! No touching! Give me the hair!
不准接触 给我头发
One of these got smooshed,
有一个被碾碎了
but don't let that ruin prison for you.
但别因为这个就毁了你对监狱的印象
No batter. No batter. No batter.
打不中 打不中 打不中
I'm sure your grandfather was just kidding around.
我肯定你爷爷只是开玩笑
You know his sense of humor.
你了解他的幽默感
I know, I know. Yeah.
我知道 知道
I don't... I don't totally get the hair joke, but I'm fine, Dad.
我还是不太懂头发哪里好笑 但没事的 爸爸
Are you sure?
真的吗
I am gonna head back in, though.
我要再回去了
I'm gonna see if Pop-Pop's got any more zingers.
我得去看看爷爷还有没有什么异样
Just stay out here and relax, pal.
呆在这里 休息一会
Watch the softball game. I'll be right back.
看看垒球 我就回来
Hey, stop! Stop!
别动 别动
Dad?
爸
just don't like prison anymore.
只是不再喜欢监狱了
That's why I'm trying to get you out of here.
这就是为啥我想办法把你弄出去
Maybe I've been in denial,
也许我只是不好意思承认
but this place is breaking me, Mikey...
但这地方要让我崩溃了
and I'm alone here, but for you.
我在这无依无靠 只能依靠你
Come on. You got me, you got Mom.
拜托 你有我 还有妈
Your mother's never shown her face.
你妈从没来过
Whoa. She's never been here?
她没来过吗
You should've heard the grief
你没听到她在电♥话♥里悲痛欲绝的声音
she gave me when I said I'd never show up again.
当我告诉她我再也不来了
You said... You said what?
你说 什么
Dad, you don't need me. You're playing softball all the time.
爸 你不需要我 你除了玩垒球也不干别的
I do need you, Michael!
我需要你 Michael
No more softball. This is nuts.
不玩垒球了 这简直难以置信
You're her husband.
你是她老公
The least she could do is come out and visit you.
她能做的至少是来看看你
God, you know your mom. This isn't her crowd.
你了解你妈 这里她应付不来
She's very easily threatened.
她很容易害怕
You remember the carjacker?
还记得那个抢车的吗
Aaah! Well, she's certainly toughened up since then.
啊 从那以后她确实凶悍了许多
She's eating lunch by the pool now.
她在泳池边吃午饭
There's a big difference between
乡村俱乐部的泳池和伴侣探监的小屋
the country club pool and the conjugal trailer.
差别可大着呢
That's not what I meant when I said "Visit."
我说的"看"不是这个意思
It's too bad. I really miss that personal contact.
太惨了 我真怀念她的抚慰
It was the one thing that calmed me when I got stressed.
紧张难安时总能让我恢复平静
It just felt... humanizing.
感觉 很有人情味
Michael, for the first time...
Michael 生平第一次
saw his father as a vulnerable human being.
看见他父亲真情流露
Daddy horny, Michael.
爹饥渴了 Michael
I just haven't had sex in a month.
我一个月没亲热过了
You've been here two months.
你进来两月了
It's hard to gauge time. Yeah, I'll bet.
时间记不清楚了 我想也是
Hey, Mom. I went to visit Dad today.
妈 我今天去探望爸了
Quick question. How long does it take you to get out there?
有个问题 你去那一趟要多久
Oh, I've never been.
噢 我从没
Then why does he tell me that you've never been?
那为什么他告诉我你从没去过
Ooh. Sorry, Michael.
抱歉 Michael
Pool food. My system's not used to curly fries.
泳池餐 我的肠胃不适应薯条圈
How can you ignore that man?
你怎么能不管他
He's having a hard time in there. He's lonely.
他在里面日子不好过 他很孤独
That's what his children are for.
那他养孩子来做什么的
Yeah, well, you know...
要知道
there are certain things that...
有些事情
he can't get from his children.
孩子无法达到他的期望
If you're going to say "Pride,"
如果你说的是"成为他的骄傲"
You're wrong. He is proud of his children.
那你就错了 他的孩子都是他的骄傲
Wasn't gonna say pride, Mom.
不是这码事 妈
Uh, listen, l-l-I think that, um...
听我说 我 我想
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表