剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
But George Michael wasn't the only problem with the painting.
但是George Michael并不是这幅画唯一出问题的地方
Where is God? There is no God!
上帝哪里去了 这没有上帝
There goes my credit card payment.
看我信♥用♥卡♥还款在那奔着呢
Dad! Dad!
爸 爸
Hey! Dad!
嘿 爸
Excuse me. Dad!
让一下 爸
Hey, Dad, get back here! No! I'm not going back!
嘿 爸 你给我回来 不 我是不会回去的
Dad, come here!
爸 过来
Dad! Michael, I'm onto you.
爸 Michael我和你杠上了
The Spanish lessons, the lawyer.
学西班牙语 找律师
If you're heading for Portugal,
如果你要去葡萄牙
it's due south! - What? No, it isn't.
它就在正南边 什么 它不在那
Dad, you're not gonna outrun me in that dress.
爸 你穿着那个裙子是跑不赢我的
Let go! For God's sakes,
走吧 我的上帝呀
I'm not even wearing a jock. Dad, are you going too?
我都没穿护档 爸 你也要去吗
No one is going to Portugal, you idiot!
没人去葡萄牙 你个笨蛋
Lindsay and I broke Dad
为了让他能抓到妈妈和别人约会
out of jail for a day to catch Mom on a date.
Lindsay和我把爸爸保释出来一天
Your mother is on a date? Oh.
你妈妈在约会 噢
Dad!
爸
Oh, oh.
噢 噢
Dad? And so, many in the Bluth family...
爸 因此一群布鲁斯家族的人
gathered together for Christmas Eve... at prison.
聚在监狱过圣诞夜
Hey, where'd your muscle suit go? Wait. You knew?
嘿 你的肌肉装去哪里了 等等 你知道
Yeah.
当然
I took it off.
我脱了
You did?
真的
You have made some tremendous strides today.
你今天迈了极大的一步
Ever get the feeling like you don't even matter?
你有没有感觉 你从没有被人重视过
Only when I'm around my children.
就只有当我的孩子们在我周围的时候
You reach a certain age,
你到特定年龄了
and you have to practically scream to get noticed.
你事实上只有尖叫才能获得注意了
They turn you into a monster, and then they call you one.
他们害的你变成怪物 然后还叫你怪物
I don't think you're a monster.
我不觉得你是个怪物
And I think you're a lovely girl.
我觉得你是个可爱的小女孩
You know what?
你知道吗
I think you and I ought to spend more time together.
我觉你和我应该多花点时间在一起
Yeah.
没错
That'll drive them crazy. Exactly.
这会让他们发疯的 完全正确
And Michael was forced to, once again...
Michael又一次不得不
call in the counsel of Barry Zuckerkorn.
给法律顾问Barry Zuckerkorn打电♥话♥
Thank you. Thank you for coming down on Christmas Eve.
谢谢你 谢谢你圣诞夜还过来
Oh, it's like any other day, except that I bill double.
噢 和往常一样啦 只是收费加倍
So, they're not filing charges.
他们不会指控你了
I got them to call your flee from justice "Religious expression."
我和他们说你逃跑的行为是"宗教表达"
This is a lawyer. Yeah, he's... he's very good.
这才是个律师 是的 他非常非常好
You're gonna have to forfeit that bond. I was way off about that.
你的保证金被没收了 我完全没有能力拿回来
Thanks again, Mikey.
再次感谢 Mikey
Can I ask you a question? Sure.
我能问你个问题吗 当然
Are all the guys in here, you know...
这里所有的男人是不是...
Oh, no, no, no. Not all of them.
噢 不不不 并不是全部
Yeah. It's never the ones you hope.
是呀 绝对和希望的不一样
Hope? Think.
希望的 想的
How'd it go? Well, the bad news is you're in debt again...
情况怎么样 坏消息是 你的债务还不了了
and we never busted Mom, and we're stuck with Barry.
我们不可能羞辱妈妈 而且还永远的摊上Barry了
The good news is we've been asked
好消息是 我们被要求
never to participate in the pageant again.
再也不允许参加盛典了
Well, at least we're still pals, huh? Yeah.
至少我们还是好姐弟 是呀
That's not really doing it for me this time.
这次对我真的没用了
Yeah.
是呀
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表