剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Tobias, what the hell are you doing here?
Tobias 你怎么会在这儿
I'm here to study with you, to learn from you.
我来和你学习 向你学习
Teach me. There's no teaching.
教教我 不再教了
There's no teaching. Who is this little...
不教了 这个小[哔]是谁
It's been quite a while since anybody called me a tyke...
好久没有人叫我乡巴佬了
but, no, I am Dr. Tobias Funke.
不过我不是 我是Tobias医生
Or, with your help, frightened inmate #2.
或是在你们的帮助下的受惊犯人2号♥
And who is this shiny building of a man?
这个自以为是的家伙是谁
Oh, I'm very scared right now. Oh, we're starting.
我现在很害怕 噢 我们已经开始了
Oh, yes. Let me get something to write with.
好 让我找支笔记下来
Back at the banana stand, Annyong had arrived.
再回来看看香蕉摊 Annyong到了
It looks like we're gonna have to
看来我们今晚得
restock on nuts tonight, all right?
再购进点坚果了 好吗
Now, listen, I know that
听着 我知道
that's nobody's favorite Saturday night...
谁也不想周六晚上做这些
but if we just power through
但是只要我们坚持下去
and keep our heads down, we might be able to...
埋头苦干 我们也许能
Annyong and I are fine here.
Annyong和我没问题
I mean, you don't have to... Annyong.
你不用 Annyong
You don't have to worry so much.
你不用这么担心
I mean, obviously,
我的意思是 显然
your dad doesn't want to spend time with you...
你♥爸♥爸不想多陪陪你
but, you know, go to the beach or whatever.
但你能去海滩玩之类的
He's just not around, okay? He no have father?
他只是刚好不在而已 他没有爸爸吗
Older lady adopt him too?
他也是老夫人领养的吗
No, he have father. Father no love him.
不是 他有爸爸 爸爸不爱他而已
No, he love me... loves me. He loves me.
不是 他爱我 爱我 他爱我
So, all right. Maybe I will take a little time off...
好吧 也许我是该休息一下
and go to the beach or something.
去海滩玩玩之类的
I went to beach once. Next thing I know,
我去过一次海滩 可接下来
I'm in crate next to pig.
我就跟猪一起被关进了木箱里
Instead, George Michael had decided to leave...
George Michael没去海滩
for his father's office and have lunch with him.
而决定去他爸的办公室和他一起吃午餐
Meanwhile, the white collar Bluth Company employees...
同一时间 布鲁斯公♥司♥的白领员工们
had made it through the first leg of their journey...
已经半只脚踏上旅程了
and were about to embark on the second.
就要上船出发了
And Lucille, taking Michael's advice...
而Lucille接受了Michael的建议
returned home from Quantity Plus with a problem.
从实惠多多店回家遇到了新问题
Lupe! Buster?
Lupe Buster
Annyong? Hello?
Annyong 有人吗
With Lupe gone and the rest other family working for once...
Lupe走了 家里其他人也一起工作去了
Lucille realized she missed them.
Lucille意识到自己想他们了
Well, now, who the hell is gonna unload the car?
现在好了 谁来帮我把车上东西卸下来
Hola. Is Rosa still alive?
你好 Rosa还活着吗
No? Hmm.
死了吗
Okay. This is not my day.
好吧 我今天不走运
Michael, meanwhile, stopped by to say hello to his son...
这时 Michael去香蕉摊看望他儿子
and found out he had gone to the beach.
却得知他去海滩了
So Michael went to find George Michael...
Michael就去找George Michael
and also try to figure out a solution for his space problem.
并试着解决一下他的空间利用问题
And then he decided that perhaps he,
然后 他决定他自己
too, should try a little relaxation.
也许应该尝试放松一下
Back at the construction site,
再回来看看建筑工地
Gob was also ready to take the afternoon off.
Gob也准备下午请个假
Screw this! I have my pride.
算了 我是有尊严的
I don't care how much they're paying me.
不管给我多少钱也不干了
You got paid? I thought we were all making sacrifices.
你有钱拿 我以为我们都在做奉献呢
Yeah, well, maybe it's time for
也许该是时候
some of those big shots at the Bluth Company...
让布鲁斯公♥司♥的那些大人物
to start making some sacrifices.
来做出点牺牲了
I say we shut down construction.!
要我说我们该罢♥工♥
Hey. Hey, what's happening? Why are we stopping?
嘿 怎么了 为什么停下
This is fun! We should do this just for the fun.
多有趣啊 我们应该单纯干着玩儿
Easy for him to say. He got his paycheck too.
他说得容易 他也有钱拿
Unbelievable. That's not right.
不可思议 这不公平
Come on, you douche bags. We're all on the same team!
别这样 讨厌鬼 我们是一队的
Don't listen to him. He'll never stand up to the man.
别听他的 他永远不会反抗他哥的
He's a chicken. A chicken.
他是个胆小鸡 一只小鸡
My whole life you've called me a chicken, but that's over now.
我整个一生你都叫我胆小鸡 以后不会了
I have nothing to prove.
我不需要证明什么
That is not how a chicken sounds. Chickens don't clap!
小鸡才不会那样叫 鸡不会鼓掌
Chickens don't clap! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
鸡不会鼓掌 咕咕咕 咕咕咕
That is not how we settle things on a site.
这不是我们在工地上解决问题的方式
We got our own way of finding out who's a chicken...
我们自有办法决定谁才是胆小鸡
by a little game we like to call..."chicken."
通过一个小游戏 我们就叫做"胆小鸡"吧
I hope you're up to this, Buster.
我希望你下定决心 Buster
This is a game of courage, a game for men.
这是一个勇者的游戏 一个男人的游戏
Yeah, well, it's a game I'm ready for!
这正是为我设计的游戏
Uhoh. My seat doesn't have a cushion. Ready? Go!
哦 我的座位上没垫子 准备好了 开始
Yeah, I'm definitely gonna need a cushion.
我一定需要个垫子
As the Bluths squared off,
正当Bluth兄弟摆好阵势时
Lindsay dealt with the news of the work stoppage.
Lindsay在处理工作中断的状况
This wasn't my fault.
这不是我的错
I thought you were Michael. So wait. My Dad's not here?
我以为你是Michael呢 等一下 我爸爸不在吗
Nope. He went out for lunch to have fun. But everything's fine.
不在 他出去吃午饭开心了 但一切都很好
I mean, if he asks, everything's fine. My style works.
我是说 要是他问起来 就说一切安好 我的方式很有效
This place is humming along.
这里一切按部就班
So wait. My Dad said that he was waiting for a call.
等一下 我爸说他在等一个电♥话♥
That he had to stay here.
他不得不呆在这儿
Oh, no, he can get that call anywhere.
不是 他在哪儿都能接着电♥话♥
I just have to forward it to him. Huh.
我只需要帮他转接就行了 嗯
Hey, would you mind running things for a little while?
嘿 你在这代理一下怎么样啊
I'm... I'm not really... It's not hard.
我不是 这不难的
So Lindsay headed off to
Lindsay就这样离开了
deal with the work stoppage problem at the site.
她去处理工地的罢♥工♥问题
Lindsay knew Michael would be furious...
Lindsay知道Michael如果发现公♥司♥停工
if he found out the building had stopped...
肯定会暴怒
so she had to find a way to start it...
所以她得想办法让公♥司♥开工
and that's when she saw Lupe's family.
这时她看到了Lupe一家人
Hey, who's ready to have some fun?
嘿 谁要来开心一下
Uh...
额
Meanwhile, Michael continued his relaxation at the beach.
这时 Michael正在海滩继续休闲
Okay, these units aren't too close together.
这些小城♥堡♥堆的不够紧密
We can get away with this, right, people?
我们能解决这个问题 对吧
All right. Just speed it up.
好了 该加速了
Come on. Keep your heads down. Power through.
加油 埋头苦干 坚持下去
Oh, no. Where is... Where's my phone?
坏了 我的手♥机♥呢
I used it to dig the "B" Unit.
我用它来挖出"B"字形
You what? I'll get it.
你干了什么 我来拿吧
No, no. You're gonna ruin it! What am I doing?
不要 你会弄坏的 我这是在干啥
Hello. Hi, Dad.
喂 喂 爸爸
Hey, George Michael, where are you? I'm at the office.
喂 George Michael 你在哪儿啊 我在办公室
Lindsay put me in charge here 'cause there was nobody here...
Lindsay让我代班因为没别人在这儿
and she had to go to the construction site...
她又得去建筑工地
'cause the workers stopped working.
因为工人们罢♥工♥了
Great. Now we're never gonna finish phase three,
这下好了 我们永远完成不了第三♥期♥工程
and everything's gonna fall apart.
一切都要分崩离析了
This whole thing is gonna cave in,
整个工程将要倒闭
and we're gonna be left with a bunch of...
我们只会剩下一堆
Great. Now my sand castle has a giant pool in it.
现在我的沙雕也淹成游泳池了
That's when Michael saw the solution to his space problem.
这时Michael找到了空间问题的解决方法
I gotta go, buddy.
我得挂了 哥们儿
He's making a sand castle?
他在做沙雕
George Michael noticed something too.
George Michael也发现了样东西
He knew his father had always loved him...
他知道他爸爸一直爱他
but at this moment,
但在此刻
he was actually holding the proof in his hands.
他正拿着父亲的爱的证据
Unfortunately, it was at this moment...
不幸的是 正是此刻
that the investigators went into the action.
监察官们正在执行搜捕
There's the kid. Our cover's blown. Get out.
有个孩子 我们的掩护失败了 逃出这儿吧
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表