剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Sort of. Fine. Then you are my Benedict.
差不多吧 好 那你就是我的Benedict
And Steven Holt... Where is Steven Holt?
Steven Holt Steven Holt 在哪儿
Steve Holt!
Steven Holt到
Yes. Get ready for the acting
准备接收演技
challenge of your sweet young life, fair lady.
挑战吧 亲爱的姑娘
For you are my Beatrice.
因为你是我的Beatrice
Beatrice!
Beatrice
Let's take it from "Peace, I will stop thy mouth."
让我们从"静之 吾将封汝嘴" 这句开始
Now we'll see if some sparks fly.
接下来看看能擦出什么火花
As George Michael contemplated kissing his rival...
在Geogre正因要亲吻他的对手而踌躇的时候
Michael sought his father's advice.
Michael在寻求他爸的建议
You think you never hurt me?
你觉得你就从没伤过我吗
What are you talking about? When have I ever rebelled?
你在乱说些什么 我哪有叛逆过
I never see you anymore, Michael.
我都见不着你了 Michael
You're in prison.
那是因为你在监狱里
And I was here yesterday.
而且我昨天刚来过
Oh, yeah. That's-That's... I'm sorry.
哦 好像是的 那 那么 不好意思
I couldn't break away from the poker game.
我没办法从那牌局里退出来
Capital "G" Was down to his boxers.
大G被扒的只剩下内♥裤♥了
Strip poker? Yeah, and it's tough.
脱衣扑克 恩 特别激烈
We can really only play about two hands.
我们就能玩两轮
Listen...
听着
Let him go. Let your son go.
放他走 给你的儿子自♥由♥
I can't do that, Dad. He needs me.
我不能那样做 他需要我
Michael, you don't want to
Michael 你不会想
make the same mistake your mom made with Buster.
犯你妈在Buster身上犯下的错误吧
Yeah, boy. What happened there? I really don't know.
是啊 神啊 她俩究竟发生了啥 我真的不知道
Maybe it was the 11 months he spent in the womb.
或许是因为他在子♥宫♥里待了11个月
The doctor said there were
那个医生说
claw marks on the walls of her uterus, but...
在你妈子♥宫♥壁上有爪印 但是
he was our miracle baby, you know?
他是我们的奇迹之子 你明白的
And l-I was just too burned out on raising you guys to care.
我因为要养你们而精疲力尽了 懒得管他
So, he turned out a little, uh, soft.
所以他有点软弱
A little doughy.
有点无力
I don't know. Maybe-Maybe it was my fault.
我不知道 或许 或许这是我的错
Maybe I just ignored the guy.
或许是因为我忽视了这孩子
Wow. We're just blowing through nap time, aren't we?
我们真是浪费我们的午睡时间 是吧
Yeah, I gotta let my son go.
看来我得放手了
Lindsay, meanwhile, still had the dress...
Lindsay却还保留着那条裙子
and she was starting to get
并且她开始得到了
some positive reactions to it.
一些正面反馈
Look at you.
看看你
I am.
是我
So she decided to hide it in the attic crawl space
所以她决定把它藏在阁楼小角落里
Are you crazy? I'm a magician. I make my living with my hands.
你发疯吗 我是个魔术师 我靠我的双手过活
And if I'm going to be staying here... Staying here?
如果我要继续留在这里 留在这里
What, did that Mexican throw you out?
怎么 那个墨西哥人把你赶出来了
She's not "That Mexican," Mom. She's my Mexican.
她不是"那个墨西哥人" 老妈 她是我的墨西哥人
And she's Colombian or something.
而且其实她是哥伦比亚人还是什么的
Anyway, it's over.
总之 一切都结束了
You've got three days. Hey.
你有三天的时间 嘿
If I can't find a horny immigrant by then,
要是那时候我都没找到一个饥渴的移♥民♥
I don't deserve to stay here.
我也不配留在这儿
Oh!
哈哈哈哦
Back at the model home, Michael was adjusting to...
在家里 Michael正在通过弟弟的陪伴来
the absence of his son, by enjoying the company of his brother.
让自己适应儿子的消失
You know, I'm in pretty good shape.
你看我的身材很不错
You could be eating my dust all day, slowpoke.
你可能一天都在我后边吃我的灰尘 慢吞吞同志
And Buster was starting to give as good as he got.
Buster也慢慢开始对所接受的有所回馈
Yeah. And you might be eating...
恩 你也可能在吃
Well, let's hope it doesn't come to that.
那就希望不要出现那个结果吧
Hey, Tobias. How's my son doing?
Tobias 今天我儿子表现怎么样
Oh, well, he didn't want to rehearse today...
恩 他今天不想排练
but I do think I have a handle on what he's going through.
但是我想我大概知道他的问题在哪儿
I wish I could say the same for Steve Holt.
我真希望我能对Steve Holt也了解
I don't know what the hell her problem is.
真不知道她的问题出在哪儿
Her? Oh, uh, I'm sorry.
她的什么 哦 不好意思
I say that because I switched the parts,
我这么说是因为我调换了角色
but, it's still...
但是 仍然感觉
off.
不太对
Perhaps if she dressed as a woman.
或许要是她穿的像个女的
She?
她
Oh, for the love of God. She's playing a woman.
看在老天也得份上 她是演个女的
Look who's back.
看看谁回来了
I'm exhausted.
我累死了
Neiman's again, huh?
又去尼曼店啦
Actually I've been going to the thrift store,
实际上我去了二手店
but I'm going to find a way to keep that dress.
但是我会找到个方法留着那裙子的
Things didn't work out with Mom.
没法跟老妈住一起
It was utterly macabre.
真是完全的可怕
Zip me up.
帮我拉上拉链
She always makes everything about her.
她总是觉得地球绕着她转的一样
She's the last person I ever want to need something from.
她是我最后一个伸手要东西的对象
Well, she likes to be needed,
可是她喜欢被需要
just as long as it doesn't cost her anything.
只要没花她一分一毛
It's like she gets off on being withholding.
就好像一毛不拔能让她兴奋一样
Whoa. Buster.
哇哦 Buster
Look who's got something to say.
这家伙也会说话了
I'm Mom, and I wanna shoot down
我是妈妈 我想要否决
everything you say so I feel good about myself.
任何你们说的话 并且我自我感觉非常好
Look who's ragging on the old lady.
瞧瞧谁在嘲笑那老太太
Hey, hey. Finally.
嘿嘿 终于
'Cause I'm an uptight...
因为我是个紧张焦虑的
Buster!
Buster
You old horny slut!
你这饥渴的老荡♥妇♥
Well, no one's gonna top that.
看来没人能压过他了
And Tobias had found the perfect wardrobe for his leading man.
Tobias为他的男主角找到了最合适的戏服
The red dress he discovered in the attic crawl space.
一条在阁楼小角落里发现的红色连衣裙
Assuming Michael had found and returned it...
Lindsay猜测Michael发现了那条裙子并拿去退了货
Lindsay called her mother,
她打电♥话♥给她妈
hoping to get money for a new one. - What?
试图拿到点钱买♥♥一条新的 - 干什么
Hi, Mama. It's Linds. Get a job.
嘿 老妈 是我 Linds 找工作去
Look. Just hear me out. It's Maeby's dress.
就听我说完 是Maeby的裙子
It was stolen from her locker.
被人从她的寄物柜里偷了
They beat her up, and, uh, took all her clothes.
他们打了她 还拿走了她所有的衣服
Send her over. I'll take her shopping.
把她送过来 我会带她去买♥♥新的
Buster was right.
Buster说的没错
You get off on being withholding, don't you?
一毛不拔能让你兴奋 是吧
Buster said that? That's right.
Buster 那样说我 没错
My Buster? Not anymore, apparently.
我的Buster 很明显不再是你的了
While Lucille was missing her youngest son...
当Lucille在怀念他的小儿子时
Michael was finally enjoying his company. Zip me up.
Michael终于享受Buster的陪伴 帮我拉一下拉链
And while Buster did build a faster bike...
Buster的确组装了一辆特别快的车
Whoo! he neglected to build the brakes.
呜哇哦 他忘记了安装刹车
I'm flying!
我要飞起来啦
Buster?
Buster
And George Michael had news for Maeby.
Geogre Michael有给Maeby的消息
So, I quit the play. I don't really like plays.
我辞演了 我不是真的喜欢戏剧
Also, I think your dad thinks I'm gay.
另外 我觉得你♥爸♥认为我是同性恋
Oh. He thinks everyone's gay.
他其实看谁都是基友
Do you wanna get a soda?
一起去喝杯汽水不
I can't. I'm actually back in the play.
不行 因为我其实又回剧组了
We're in the middle of dress rehearsal now.
我们现在正在带妆彩排的中
But I thought Steve had your part.
可是我以为Steve演你的角色
Steve did have Maeby's part.
Steve确实演了Maeby的角色
And Tobias had given Maeby a new part.
Tobias给了Maeby一个新角色
So you want me to play the man?
所以你是想让我来扮演男的
Yes. Don't you see? L-I cast the parts all wrong.
是的 难道你没看出来吗 我一开始把角色都安排错了
It was Daddy's fault.
这是我的失误
And I still get to kiss Steve, right?
但是我还是可以亲到Steve 对吧
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表