剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
They made him stop eating after midnight,
他们不允许他半夜以后吃东西
and he's hungry, and he's in a foreign land...
他很饿 而且他在外国
and his jaw is clicking, and he's scared.
而且他的下巴在打颤 而且他很害怕
I don't have the money.
我没有钱了
All right, Mom? - Then why are you here?
好吗 妈妈 - 那你为什么在这
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 不知道
So, how's work?
那么 工作怎么样
It's-It's not great, Mom, since you asked.
工作 工作不怎么好 妈 既然你问了
It's-It's just... It's not that great, you know?
工作 工作就是 就是不怎么好
I got a board member who's trying to extort me...
有一个董事会成员想敲诈我
and a seller I can't find...
还有个卖♥♥家我找不到了
this whole real estate thing is a total mess...
整个财务方面的工作是一团糟
I got Dad completely... What? What did your father do?
我让爸爸完全 什么 你♥爸♥爸做了什么
Did he try to screw something up for you again? No, no.
他搞砸什么了 不 不
He didn't screw anything up. I screwed something up, Mom.
他什么都没搞砸 我搞砸了 妈
l-I did it, and Dad is just, you know, furious at me.
我搞砸了 然后爸爸只是 只是 对我很生气
And he should be, you know?
他应该这样 不是吗
He told me to pay off his brother, and I didn't.
他叫我给他弟弟钱 我没有
Instead, I bought his worthless land.
相反 我买♥♥了他弟弟毫无价值的地
With the lemons and the tanks? I know it!
有柠檬和坦克路过的地 我知道
First investment I made with the company money,
我用公♥司♥钱做的第一笔投资
and it's a total disaster.
就完全是一场灾难
Then I went ahead and lied about it,
然后我继续撒谎
which is gonna let this board member...
这会让董事会的成员
bring the company down... I'm gonna ruin this family...
放弃这个公♥司♥的 我会毁了这个家的
Mom...
妈妈
What's this? What's happening?
这是什么 怎么了
It's going to be all right.
会好起来的
Why are you squeezing me with your body?
为什么你用你的身体来挤我
It's a hug, Michael. I'm hugging you.
这是拥抱 Michael 我在拥抱你
Why? Because you need your mother right now.
为什么 因为你现在需要你的妈妈
But I don't get along with my... Sorry. That was a knee jerk.
但是我没习惯 对不起 那是条件反射
Michael. You made a mistake. You're a human being.
Michael 你犯了错误 不过你只是个普通人
But you're so forgiving to everyone else in this family.
既然你对家里的每个人都那么宽容
Try being forgiving to yourself.
试着对自己宽容
Now, if you'll excuse me.
现在 你不介意的话
Let Mama take care of it. No, no.
让妈妈来搞定 不 不
Mom, come on. I don't want
妈 行了 我不想要
you to do anything. Hey! This isn't algebra.
你做任何事 嘿 这不是代数
I'm a big boy. Mother! Do not make somebody dis...
我是个大人了 妈 别让某人消
disappear.
消失了
Now there's someone who could have used a good mother. Whore!
现在有个人真的需要一个好妈妈 妓♥女♥
And so, before Oscar could leave to find his lady love...
在Oscar离开为找他的爱人之前
Oscar! She found him.
Oscar 她找到他了
Lucille! You look fantastic!
Lucille 你看起来真漂亮
You still have the neck of a 20-year-old.
你还有着有如20岁年轻的脖子
And you still have the hair of a lion.
你还有着狮子般的头发
Take back the land.
收回土地
That's it? But I-I thought we could have...
就这些 不过我 我还以为我们可以
this brief moment to... reconnect.
在这短暂的时刻里 熟悉彼此
Oscar. Your brother is in jail right now.
Oscar 你哥哥现在在监狱里
My husband is in jail. You're right.
我丈夫在监狱里 你是对的
So, what's the rush?
所以 着急什么
And, the next day... Michael!
然后 第二天 Michael
Hey, Mom! Hi. Listen.
嘿 妈妈 嗨 听着
I'm sorry about yesterday. It was a moment of weakness.
昨天我很抱歉 那时候我太软弱了
Now I-I gotta go into this board meeting.
现在我 我要去出席同事会了
I'm just gonna tell them the truth.
我准备告诉他们真♥相♥
If this guy Jordan wants to
如果这个Jordan想
try to get me fired, then maybe I deserve it.
想炒了我 可能这是我罪有应得
He's gone. We bought out his shares.
他走了 我们买♥♥光了他的股份
With what? With the
用什么 用
money you tried to spend on that lemon grove.
你试图用来买♥♥柠檬地的钱
You got it back. How?
你要回来了 怎么做到的
You know about what I was
你知道我说过
saying about how people outlive their usefulness?
人老了就没什么用了之类的话吧
That was out of line. I know.
我太错了 我知道
But you made a good point.
不过你说到了点子上
Maybe I do need something to occupy my time,
也许我应该做一些充实我时间的事情了
other than my children.
除了我孩子们的事情
Well, if you do want to spend it together, it's fine with me.
好吧 如果你想一起度过时间 跟我就没问题
I'm so glad to hear that.
我很高兴你这么说
All right.
好了
Let's get this meeting started.
让会议开始吧
Why have we been spending so much money on whistles?
为什么我们花了这么多钱在哨子上
On the next Arrested Development...
接下来的<发展受阻>
Michael finds having his mother on the board problematic.
Michael发现有他妈妈在董事会上很成问题
We have to be courageous.
我们必须有胆识
I remember a young man who used to say...
我记得一个年轻人曾经说过
"But I don't have bad dreams in your bed!"
"但是跟你睡在一起我就不会做噩梦"
That was Buster.
那是Buster
Lindsay find her true calling I want to be...
Lindsay 找到了她的归宿 我要成为
a cage dancer.
一个笼子里的舞者
And Oscar comes a-courtin.
而Oscar成了狂热的追随者
What's that racket?
那是什么嘈杂声
Smile.
微笑
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表