剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything...
故事是关于一个原本富有的家庭 失去了一切
and the one son who had no choice...
其中的儿子别无选择
but to keep them all together.
不得不撑起这个家
It's Arrested Development.
欢迎收看<发展受阻>
It was Michael's sister's anniversary.
正值Michael姐姐的周年纪念日
He'd convinced his mother to throw a party for her.
他说服他的妈妈办了个派对
Lindsay, how's this for an anniversary cake?
Linsday 你看这个周年纪念日蛋糕怎么样
Anniversary? You asked me to throw a Valentine's Day party.
周年纪念日 你跟我说的是情人节派对啊
Did I? You tricked me.
有么 你耍我
I deceived you, Mom. Tricked
我只是骗了你 老妈 耍你
makes it sound like we have a playful relationship.
听起来像我们关系很好总开玩笑
Touch? Lupe, untie the balloons!
那太可惜了 Lupe 把气球都解开
Michael, all alone on Valentine's Day?
Michael 你一个人过情人节啊
How's that possible?
这怎么可能呢
You seem like such a romantic to me.
我觉得你这人挺浪漫的
l- l-I can just see you showing up on some lucky girl's porch...
我能想象你出现在某个幸运的女孩门前
in a tuxedo with a bottle of champagne.
身着燕尾服 手里拿着一瓶香槟
Yeah. Well, if I show up with all that stuff...
是的 如果我像你说的那样出现
I could probably just get away with shorts and a T-shirt, right?
估计就要被扒得只剩下内♥裤♥啦
Which is good 'cause I don't even have a tuxedo.
好消息是 我根本没有燕尾服
So you're saying there's no one you're even interested in?
你是说今晚没有人能引起你的兴趣咯
In fact, Michael had become enamored of Marta...
实际上 Michael开始迷恋Marta是在
when Gob was having second thoughts about the relationship.
Gob 开始对其恋爱关系有二心的时候
I've made a huge mistake. But when Gob recommitted to her...
我当时犯了一个大错 但是当Gob重新和她走到一起时
I've made a huge mistake.
我当时犯了个大错
Michael decided to do the noble thing and let her go.
Michael决定放下她
There was somebody for a while,
我喜欢某个人一小段时间
but it was too much of a brother... bother.
但是兄弟妻不客气 不可欺
That can't feel good.
你这样没用的
It's fine. I'm over it. I'm okay by myself, you know?
没关系的 我已经放下了 我一个人很好的 真的
I really just want to focus on my family's happiness.
我真的只想把注意力放在让家里人幸福上
That's why I threw this party. I mean, 14 years, huh?
所以我才办了这个派对 整整14年啊
You've got to be doing somethin' right.
你们两个可不得了啊
Well, if you call not filing for divorce "Something right."
要是你把不离婚叫做 不得了的事情
But I guess we keep it interesting. Where's Tobias?
但是我觉得是我们让婚姻保持活力 Tobias人呢
He's on the balcony having margaritas with Carl Weathers.
他跟Carl Weathers两个人在阳台上喝酒
Tobias had recently hired actor Carl Weathers as a drama coach.
Tobias最近雇了一个叫Carl Weathers的演员做他的戏剧指导
Do you see me more as the respected dramatic actor...
你觉得我更像是一个受人尊敬的戏剧演员呢
or more the beloved comic actor?
还是一个受人爱戴的滑稽演员
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
喔 喔 喔 喔
There's still plenty of meat on that bone.
骨头上还有好多肉呢
You take this home, throw it in a pot.
你把这个带回家 放进锅里头
Add some broth, a potato...
加些汤 放进一个土豆
Baby, you got a stew goin'.
好家伙 你就能再吃一顿乱炖了
Yes, that's fine. But I
恩 这个我知道 但是我
would like to focus on my acting, Mr. Weathers.
希望你能把注意力放在我的表演上 Weathers先生
I did give you my last $1,100.
我把我最后的1100刀都给你了
Let me tell you a little story about acting.
我跟你讲个关于演戏的小故事吧
I was doing this Showtime movie, Hot Ice, with Anne Archer.
当时我在一个叫
Never once touched my per diem.
我的每日津贴我一次都没动
I go to craft service,
我去膳食服务台
get some raw veggies, bacon, cup of soup...
搞到了些生蔬菜 培根 一些汤什么的
Baby, I had a stew goin'.
伙计 我就做了一锅乱炖
I think I'd like my money back.
我想要回我的钱
Like his father,
正如其老爸一样
George Michael had been nursing an impossible crush.
George Michael正在经历一场不可能的爱恋
It was on his cousin, Maeby.
跟他的堂姐Maeby有关
And with no one to talk to,
而且也没人去诉说
he was looking for some kind of direction.
他正在寻找某种指引
just give me a sign.
只要给我一个征兆
First one's obvious. Okay.
第一个可不算 继续
He continued to look for a sign.
他继续找寻着征兆
Until finally... "Maybe tonight."
直到最后 也许今晚
What are the chances?
这可真是太巧了
Actually, "Maybe Tonight" Was a very popular candy slogan...
其实 "也许今晚"是一个非常有名的糖果广♥告♥语
and the chances were one in eight.
其机率是每八个中就有一个
What are you doin'?
你在干嘛
Just tryin' to throw stuff at my dad's head...
我在往我爸头上扔东西
but the wind keeps taking it. Oh, cool.
但是都被风吹走了 哦 酷
So, I, uh... I found this.
那啥 我发现了这个
I thought it was like a one-in-a-million thing.
我觉得这可是百万分之一的事情
It just made me think of you.
这让我想起了你
Oh, perfect. Trying to make my relation...
哦 好极了 我试着让我的感情
I saw that. And Lucille...
我看见了 同时 Lucille
found a way to force a wedge into her son's relationship.
发现了在干涉她儿子的感情的办法
Lucille, guess who's coming to dinner?
Lucille 你猜猜谁会来吃晚餐
I've invited Carl to dine with us next Tuesday.
我邀请Carl下周二来咱家吃晚餐
Mother, you know I have class on Tuesday.
老妈 你知道我周二有课
Oh, how silly of me.
噢 我怎么犯迷糊了呢
Well, then perhaps the two of you can have dinner alone.
那看来只有你们两个单独吃晚餐了
Oh, well, I never say no to dinner,
哦 我可从来不会拒绝晚餐
with a beautiful lady that is.
而且是有美女相伴的
Do you like ham? No. I love it.
你喜欢火腿吗 不是喜欢 是超爱
And the family gathered to watch a videotape...
然后家里人都聚集在一起看一盘录像
George Sr. Had sent
George Sr.通过录像向
Lindsay and Tobias for their anniversary.
Lindsay和 Tobias送去结婚周年纪念日的祝福
Hello, I'm George Bluth...
大家好 我是George Bluth
and for the next 45 minutes...
接下来的45分钟
let me take you on a journey...
让我带领你游览
Good grief. He sent us one of his idiot videotapes.
天哪 他给我们发来了他的傻冒录像带
First this... You've seen George Bluth on videotape.
首先带来的是 你已经看过George Bluth的录像带了
You have got to learn to be alone.
你应该学会独处
I cheated and I lied. And I whored around.
我过去骗过人 撒过谎 而且到处嫖♥妓♥
Caged Wisdom changed my life.
"笼中智慧"改变了我的人生
Now is your chance to own
现在是你们得到
the entire George Bluth Caged Wisdom library...
整套George Bluth"笼中智慧"的好机会
for only four payments of 19.95.
仅需支付19.95刀
This was supposed to be my anniversary toast. Yeah.
这本该是我的结婚纪念日祝酒会 是啊
And this was supposed to be my Valentine's Day party.
这本来应该是我的情人节派对
Speaking of which...
说到这
Lupe, where are those balloons?
Lupe 气球都跑哪去了
You want balloons?
你想要气球
Speech, speech, speech...
说几句 说几句 说几句
Speech, speech, speech, speech, speech...
说几句 说几句 说几句 说几句 说几句
speech, speech, speech speech...
说几句 说几句 说几句 说几句
Come on, speech. Speech, speech, speech, speech...
来嘛 说几句 说几句 说几句 说几句 说几句
The family continued to chant, "Speech, speech, speech'...
一家人一直念叨着 说几句 说几句 说几句
for no one in particular.
却不知道到底由谁来说
Speech, speech... All right.
说几句 说几句 打住
Speech.
说几句
After all that, I was kinda hoping somebody would make a speech.
我本希望这个结束后有人愿意出来说几句
Speech, speech, speech... All right,
说几句 说几句 说几句 好吧
all right, all right. I'll say something.
好吧 好吧 我说点什么
Typical. We've all had a tough couple of months.
又来了 我们一起经历了这难熬的几个月
I think we're all really figuring out who we are...
在这段时间里我们真正认识到自己是谁
and what we really need in life.
也知道我们生命中究竟需要什么
And that can be painful.
而且这一切令人痛苦
However, you can't really heal
不管怎样 你不能真正的愈合
yourself until you stop living a lie, you know.
除非你不再生活在谎言中
But, uh, l-I promise that
但是 恩 我敢保证
we're all gonna be a lot happier in the long run.
从长远出发我们一家人将会更加开心快乐
So, on a very unusual Valentine's Day...
因此 在这样一个非常特别的情人节
cheers to Mom and Dad, to Buster and Lucille...
向老妈老爸干杯 向Buster和Lucille干杯
Don't forget my girlfriend. That's who I meant.
别忘记我的女朋友 说的就是她
To Lindsay and Tobias, to George Michael and...
向Lindsay和Tobias 向George Michael和
I almost said George Michael and Maeby.
差点说成 George Michael和Maeby了
Oh. Um, to Gob and Marta.
哦 额 向Gob和Marta
Mmm. To love and happiness.
嗯 向爱和幸福干杯
I love you all, Marta.
我爱你们所有人 Marta
And Marta realized it was Michael, not Gob...
此时 Marta意识到Michael才是那个
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表