剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
dedicated to preserving the wetlands.
保护湿地的团体
Yeah. Hi. I'm gonna need a taxi.
嗨 我需要一辆的士
I don't know if that smell is you, the car...
我不知道这个味道是你 是这辆车...
something you ate or something you're about to eat...
还是你吃的东西或正准备吃的东西...
but my God, you're in a service business!
但 天啊 你可是做服务业的
Hello. I'm in the wetlands.
你好 我在湿地里
I've got a poker thing, and I'm gonna clean them up.
我手拿着一根棍子 要把这里都弄干净
So the next time you wanna tell me that I'm uncharitable...
所以下次你再说我不慈善的时候...
why don't you just ask yourself who called you from the wetlands?
先想想是谁在湿地上给你打了这个电♥话♥
Who is this? Nice try. You're the selfish one.
你是谁 得了吧 你才是个自私鬼
Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got some nature to save.
现在 如果不介意的话 我还要去拯救大自然呢
While Lindsay was finding it difficult to be truly charitable...
当Lindsay发现要慈善其实很难的时候
Michael was looking for an
Michael正在找机会
opportunity to rise to Lindsay's challenge...
迎接Lindsay的挑战
and that's when he recognized
他正好看见妈妈的临时保姆
his mother's fill-in housekeeper at a bus stop.
在汽车站等车
Hello there. You're not riding the bus today.
你好 今天你不用做公车了
Get in this car. I'm not taking no for an answer. Come on.
上来吧 不要拒绝我 来啊
Don't make me get out of this car and put you in here myself.
不要让我下车把你拽上来
That's right. Here we go. Unfortunately, the woman he picked up...
这就对了 开车了 不幸的是 他搭上的这个女人...
wasn't Lupe, but was a total stranger.
不是Lupe 是个陌生人
And upon seeing bones, a shovel and what appeared to be blood...
而当她看见头盖骨 铲子和血一样的东西的时候
she realized he wasn't who she thought he was.
她意识到他也不是她以为的那个人
Mister, please.
先生 求你了
This is gonna be tricky. I don't speak Spanish.
这真是不好办了 我不会西班牙语
Yo "Escared."
你 "怕怕"
Uhhuh. "Izquierdo." I know that one.
嗯哼 "左拐" 我知道这个
Left turn it is, Mrs... They call me selfish.
那就左拐 他们竟然说我自私
Michael thought he was helping his mother's housekeeper...
Michael以为他在帮助他妈妈的管家...
but he had the wrong woman.
但他认错了人
I guess it would just be a guy who...
我想这只是一个人...
you know, grabs bananas and runs...
偷了香蕉就跑...
or, uh, a banana that grabs things.
额 或者说 香蕉抓住了什么
I don't know. Why would a banana grab another banana?
我也不清楚 为什么一个香蕉要抓住另一个香蕉
Those are the kind of questions I don't wanna answer.
这是我不想回答的问题
Hello. Oh, Michael, it's so beautiful here.
你好 哦 Michael 这里太漂亮了
You have to come down and see this.
你一定要过来看看
I'm a little busy right now.
我现在很忙
I've got someone else in the car with me...
我车里面还有个人
and I'm not going anywhere until she's taken care of.
除非她得到很好的照顾不然我是不会善罢甘休的
Look, I screwed up, okay?
听着 我输了 好吧
I'm lost. And I hate them. I hate the wetlands.
我迷路了 我讨厌他们 我讨厌湿地
They're stupid and wet, and there are bugs everywhere.
他们都又蠢又湿 而且这里到处都是虫子
And I think I maced a crane, Michael.
还有 我可能戳死了一只鹤
Look, you've got Dad's car. Why don't you come pick me up?
你现在开着爸爸的车 你过来接我
Crazy.
疯子
Listen, we gotta make a little detour, okay?
我们得绕个路 好吗
So I hope no one's waiting for you.
希望没有人在等你
In fact, the woman Michael thought was Lupe...
事实上 这个Michael以为是Lupe的女人...
did have people waiting for her...
确实有人在等她...
and they had reported her missing.
而且他们已经报♥警♥说她失踪了
The real Lupe, however, was leaving Lucille's for the evening.
真正的那个Lupe 此时正离开Lucille家
Buster, l...
Buster 我...
Oh. Hello.
哦 你好
It appears my one-time admirer...
看来我的一次性♥爱♥慕者
is not planning some grand romantic gesture after all.
没有为我准备什么浪漫的表示
You know what? It's his loss.
你知道吗 这是他的损失
It's his loss. It's his loss!
是他的损失 他的损失
Gob, meanwhile, was casing the permit office...
Gob 此时正在许可证办公室踩点
following the first rule of surveillance... never get noticed.
遵守着监视的首条原则...不要引人注目
Carrier Express.
送快递
Say, you're not our regular guy. No, I'm the substitute.
你不是平时的那个人 不 换人了
Hey, Gary, get a picture
嘿 Gary 帮我和这个
of me with the new whistling delivery guy.
吹口哨的快递员拍张照
Gob realized he needed a new plan.
Gob意识到他需要一个新计划
So, I need you to give your father a message for me.
你得帮我和你♥爸♥传个话
All right. You heard my dad. I have to do whatever you ask me to.
好吧 你也听到了 你要我做什么我就要做什么
Right. I forgot about that.
是啊 我忘记了这茬
All right. Take this lock-pick set,
那好 拿着这个开锁工具
break into the permit office for me.
帮我闯进许可办公室
No, I think I better check with my dad first. Well...
不 我想我还是先问问我爸 这样...
You're gonna break into a permit office? Sweet. Can I come?
你要闯入许可办公室 酷 我可以一起吗
And George Michael saw a chance to get closer to Maeby.
George Michael看见了一个接近Maeby的机会
You know, my dad hates to micromanage. Let's just do this.
知道吗 我爸最不喜欢管的太细了 我们开始吧
And back at the wetlands...
回到湿地那边...
Lindsay finally found her taxi.
Lindsay终于等到了她的的士
Oh, good Lord. You smell worse than before.
上帝啊 你比之前还臭了
Oh, my God. It's me!
哦 天啊 是我
And in her haste to leave the wetlands...
当她急着离开湿地时候...
she forgot to call Michael.
她忘了通知Michael
Hey. Hey! Stay there. What are you doing?
嘿 嘿 呆在那里 你干什么
Get in the car. Don't move.
呆在车里 不要出来
Lindsay! Linds!
Lindsay Linds
Come on. I'm tired of looking.
快点 我不想找了
She's not here.
她不在这里
She probably never was here. She set me up.
她可能根本就没来这里 她在耍我
This is probably all about the car. I'm gonna kill her!
就因为这车 我要杀了她
Hey! Where are you going? Hello!
嘿 你到哪里去 嘿
I'm trying to help you.
我在帮你
You're welcome.
不用谢
Meanwhile, Gob met with his father...
这时 Gob 去见了他爸爸...
to discuss the permit office break-in.
讨论闯进许可办公室的事情
So I say to Michael, "If it's so important to Dad,
我跟Michael说 "如果这对爸爸这么重要
I'll look past your selfishness and do it."
我会原谅你的自私去做的"
There's a dentist in here who,
这里有个牙医
uh, took liberties with his patients.
占了病人的便宜
I'm gonna ask him to look
我会让他照顾你的
at whatever is happening with you.
不管你发生了什么
Thanks, Pop.
谢了 爸
Hey, my stock is never gonna
我现在和
be higher with his gang than it is right now.
他们的帮派的关系可铁了
Yeah. So have you, uh, made a decision or...
你有没有 额 决定好...
I don't know. I thought I had it down to two...
不知道 我本来准备在两个里面选的...
but then the Haitians made this beautiful pitch.
但后来海地人帮派开出了更好的条件
So, uh, any trouble at the, uh, permit office?
许可办公室那里 额 有没有什么问题
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Easy.
没有 没有 没有 小声点
I delegated, just like you taught me. Who'd you get?
我派了人过去 就像你之前教我的那样 你派了谁
George Michael.
George Michael
My grandson? Yeah.
我孙子 是
You got my 14-year-old grandson to do this.
你让我14岁的孙子做这个
Under 18 walks out clean.
未成年人不会有记录的
Listen, um, there's a
你看 这里有
very strict "No touching" Policy here, but...
很严格的"禁止触碰"政策 但是...
Oh, what the hell. It's worth a week in the hotbox.
管他的 就算让我在火炉里面多呆上一个星期 也值得...
No touching! You stupid ass.
不准触碰 你个鸡脑袋
And George Michael was successful...
George Michael成功的进入了办公室...
with the lock pick Gob had given him. What are you doing?
用到了Gob给他的开锁工具 你在干嘛
We're supposed to put the form in the wrong file.
我们应该要把表格放到错误的文件里
I know. I'm just leaving my calling card.
我知道 我只是留下我的电♥话♥
I thought we didn't want anyone to know we were here.
我们不想任何人知道我们来过这
It's a little late for that. Our fingerprints are everywhere.
现在才想到晚了 到处都是我们的指纹
You said they weren't gonna check for fingerprints.
你说他们不会检查指纹的
No. I said don't wear your mittens.
不 我说的是不要戴手套
I didn't want you to look stupid on the security camera.
我不想你在摄像头里出丑
There's a security camera? Security breach...
这里有摄像头 安全漏洞
Someone's coming. What do we do?
有人来了 怎么办
I don't know. I always get caught.
我也不知道 我每次都会被抓
Save yourself. I'll take the hit.
你先走 我垫后
My record's clean. I got my bike seat stolen once...
我没有犯罪记录 有次我单车座子被偷了...
but I don't think it counts on your record if you're the victim.
但我想如果你是被害人的话是不算数
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表