剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Of which I have another one tonight.
我今晚也有约哦
And I'm going to continue dating, Mom.
而且我没打算停止约会 妈
Sounds a little bit like "Dating Mom."
听着有点像"约会妈"
It's starting to feel a little like it. Hmm.
开始觉着有点像了 嗯
Lucille decided she needed the help of Buster's father.
Lucille觉得自己需要寻求Buster他爸的帮助
Unfortunately, after a recent escape attempt...
不巧的是 在老乔治最近的一次越狱尝试后
George Sr. Had been put in solitary confinement.
他被关了禁闭
Michael went to find his brother at his latest gig.
Michael去他哥最近的表演场子找他
What's up, Mike? Yeah. What are you doing here?
什么事 Mike 你在这儿干嘛
Can't get any work, Mike.
生意好难接 Mike
Magicians' Alliance has blackballed me...
魔术师联盟把我除名了
from every venue in town. Hmm.
城里哪个场馆都不敢要我 嗯
Even my own so-called girlfriend doesn't believe in me.
就连我那所谓的女友都没把我当真
Well, I don't wanna get into that part of your life anymore.
呃 你那部分的生活 我可不要再参与了
Okay. Listen, I just came
好的 听好了 我来只是要
here to tell you that this guy named Rollo...
和你说 有个叫Rollo的
pulled me over and made some threats.
把我拦在路边 威胁了一番
What kind of threats? He said to say goodbye to your legs.
怎样的威胁 他的原话是要你和自己的腿告个别
I don't know whether this guy's a mobster, a loan shark...
我吃不准他是放人血的 还是放高♥利♥贷♥的
something equally scary. A magician.
还是干别的可怕行当的 是魔术师
I think you're confusing scary with silly.
你把可怕听成可笑了吧
This guy was frightening. He was in a limo.
那人怪吓人的 座驾是辆豪华轿车
No, he's a magician. He replaced me in the Alliance.
不 他是魔术师 他在联盟中篡了我的位
He's the reason I gotta do my act in this hellhole.
就是拜他所赐 我沦落到只能在这种犄角旮旯表演
Why does he wanna break your legs?
他为什么要打断你的腿
He doesn't wanna break my legs.
他没要打断我的腿
He wants to take my legs. lI don't...
他只是要取我的腿 我不
The legs... The bottom half of my saw-the-lady-in-half trick.
腿女郎 我"腰斩美女"魔术的下半身部分的模特
No, not now. I'm showing him how to do the trick.
现在不用 我在和他说这怎么变的
Two chicks curl up in a box.
两个女生弯腰弓背藏在箱子中
We call one the head and one the legs.
一个叫头 一个叫腿
So that's how they do it.
噢 原来是这么回事
God, I gotta stop giving these things away.
天 我不能再出♥卖♥♥♥组织了
The top half there, what do you do about that?
上半身部分呢 你怎么弄的
I just get a volunteer from the crowd. Oh, yeah?
我从观众中找的志愿者 这样哦
The old top half quit
原先的那个不干了
when she found out I was sleeping with the legs.
当她得知我和腿女郎有一腿的时候
I guess word really gets around in there.
我才懂这箱子没不透风的墙
So Rollo wants your legs,
Rollo要你的腿女郎
but you're cheating on Marta with those legs.
而你和腿女郎还背着Marta乱搞
Would you give me a break, please? The legs are insanely jealous.
你就放了我吧 腿女郎爱吃醋
Is that why you haven't seen Marta
你过去几天里都没见Marta
for the past few days? This is about your love life.
就赖这事吧 这可事关你自己的幸福
I can't believe it. Just forget it. I came here to try to help...
被你气死了 算了 我来是想给你帮个忙的
Hey, I appreciate your time. Great. Great.
感谢您为我抽出宝贵的时间 罢 罢
You know what, Gob?
Gob 你知道吗
Marta is a once-in-a-lifetime woman. She's a treasure.
Marta是那种可遇不可求的女生 她是稀世珍宝
And I don't think you're showing her enough respect, okay?
我觉得你没好好待她 明白吗
She doesn't respect my career.
是她没把我的事业当回事
Okay.
好
He's having sex with a woman in his act?
他上了他的魔术助理
I gotta tell Marta what's going on.
我要告诉Marta去
First of all, she'll hate you for it.
第一 她不会让你好过
It's called shoot the messenger.
这就是传说中的送信送没命
Secondly, it's not in your nature.
第二 你不是这种人
I mean, you're like Mr. Morals.
你整个就是一道德楷模
You can't even take a desk chair. Damn it.
你连搬张办公椅回来都有心理障碍 靠
l-I'm a saint, you know? I'm a living saint,
我是个圣人啊 活圣人
and I get absolutely nothing out of it.
只可惜什么好处都捞不到
Well, you get a false feeling of superiority.
除了你那自欺欺人的优越感外
I know. That is nice, but this time, it's not enough.
我知道 那不错 只是这回 我不能安于现状
Why do I always have to be the
为什么我总要担负起
one that has to set the good example for everyone?
为所有人竖立好榜样的大任呢
Hey, guys. Oh, that's why.
嘿 你们好 噢 明了
Hey, Mom. Hey, honey.
嗨 妈 嗨 宝贝
Moo?
哞
Mmm. Moo, honey.
嗯 哞 亲爱的
You have to be some sort of she hulk to get this.
只有女绿巨人才挖得了这个
You just gotta really dig. Well, it's not... enjoy...
你用力挖就行 这不 好玩
Oh, Maeby, great news. I got my hands on some money.
啊 Maeby 大好消息 我搞到一笔钱
I can't say how or when... or where my wedding ring is...
我不能透露什么时候从哪里弄来的 还有我的婚戒去了哪里
but, my purse overfloweth as do my high spirits...
重要的是 人逢发财精神爽
so ashopping we must go. Dad, we already went.
上街买♥♥东西去咯 爸 我们已经去过了
That's why we're wearing all this leather.
我们穿着的这些皮草就是刚买♥♥的
I'm really into leather.
本小姐最中意这些皮草了
Tell Mom. Yes.
告诉妈 好
If you ever need to borrow any money or anything No. Thank you, no.
如果你需要借钱或是别的 不 谢谢 不用
So Tobias chose to pursue
所以Tobias开始追求
a common interest with his daughter. May I help you?
他女儿所热衷的事物 我能帮到您吗
I hope so.
希望如此
Um, I'm looking for something that says...
呃 我想买♥♥的衣服 是那种能喊
"Dad likes leather." Something that says, "Leather daddy"?
"爸爸爱皮装" "皮装基爸"吗
Oh, is there such a thing?
噢 原来是有叫法的
Later that day, Michael got a surprise visit.
那日晚些时候 天降喜讯至Michael的办公室
What are you doing here? I was looking for Gob.
你怎么来了 我来找Gob
He said he was working here today. Oh, yes? Please.
他说他今天在这里工作 哦 是吗 请坐
He said that, huh? Said that he's working, huh? Wow. Here?
他这样说啊 说他在这儿工作 在这儿
What else did he say? Did he tell you I gave him your message?
他还说了什么 他有没有告诉你我把你的话带到了
Not that I'm the messenger, you know? He told me.
不过我可不是哪门子信使 他和我说了
I don't know what you said to him,
我不晓得你和他怎么说的
but it really turned him around.
但却真的让他回心转意了
He said I was a treasure. She's a treasure.
他说我是稀世珍宝 她是稀世珍宝
And a onceinalifetime woman. Mmhmm.
还有是可遇不可求的女生 嗯
Listen, Marta, Gob is...
听我说 Marta Gob眼下
a poet. Mm.
常会吟上两句 嗯
He's touched. I'm gonna tell him that you stopped by...
他受到了触动 我会和他说你来过
and, uh, you have a nice day. Thank you.
还有 祝你过得愉快 谢谢
You're such a good brother. Always trying to help him.
你这弟弟好到家了 处处帮着他
He showed me the watch you gave him. The watch?
他给我看了你送他的表 表
I appreciate your time.
感谢你宝贵的"时间"
And so, for the first time, Michael set a plan in motion...
就这样 破天荒头一回 Michael启动了
to take something that didn't belong to him.
"横刀夺爱"计划
You know, I was thinking,
我在想
I'd like to help you guys out one more time.
我想要再帮你们俩一次
You know what you should do? You should surprise Gob onstage.
你知道你能做什么吗 在台上给Gob一个惊喜
I know that he's looking for a new assistant. Really?
我听说他在招新助理 真的
Mmhmm. Could you help me with that?
嗯 真的 你愿意帮我吗
Yes. You really are a good guy, Michael.
一定 你真是个活雷锋 Michael
Well, you can't change who you are.
哎 想改也改不掉的本性
Michael went to the popular magic parlor...
Michael去流行魔术厅堂
the Gothic Castle, to ask a favor of Rollo.
哥特古堡 向Rollo寻求帮助
I was wondering if, uh... if you would give my brother a show?
我在想 有没有可能 让我哥再演一场
One more chance to get back
给他一个重返
in with the Alliance. That's all I ask.
联盟的机会 我不求别的
And-And you will get your legs back.
你的腿女郎完璧归赵
How?
怎样办
You're asking me to reveal my trick?
现在轮到你要我自破招式了
So Michael went to give his brother the good news.
于是Michael把这好消息捎给他哥去
Really, tomorrow night? Yeah.
真的 明晚 对
You just gotta make sure you do the sawing in half trick.
你只管演好你的"腰斩美女"就好了
I don't even have a top half. Don't worry about that.
我的上半身模特怎么办 别担心
I got someone I want you to use. She's perfect.
我帮你找了一个 她绝对合适
A great girl. You're doing me a favor.
一个靓女 算你帮我一忙
Has she got big cans? I'll see ya there, Gob.
她是不是很有料啊 到时见 Gob
You're a good brother. You're a horrible brother, Michael.
你真是个好兄弟 你真是个烂兄弟 Michael
Pretty good, huh?
这招不错吧
You're gonna put Marta onstage with the legs?
你把Marta送去和腿女郎同台表演
It's gonna blow up. Legs get upset. Marta gets upset.
事情就拆穿了 腿女郎气急败坏 Marta泣到天明
Marta leaves Gob, and I don't get shot.
Marta甩了Gob 我也不会中枪
You'll never be able to pull the trigger on this.
到关键时刻 你狠不下这个心的
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表