剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
I really have. Really?
真的 真的吗
It's just been very busy. Ugh! It's been crazy.
只是太忙了 哈 真是太疯狂了
We just had an amazing fund-raiser for HOOP.
我们在为"护皮"筹资
HOOP? My anticircumcision movement.
护皮 我的反割包皮运动
I think it looks frightening when it's cut off.
我觉得把它切掉的时候看着太吓人了
It's a Doberman. Let it have its ears.
它是个多波曼短尾狗 就让它留着他的耳朵吧
Hmm. Believe it or not...
嗯 不管你信不信
we brought in over $40,000.
我们筹集了四万美金
Unbelievable. Sounds like
不可思议 听上去就像
you saved enough skin to make 10 new boys.
你收集了够制♥造♥十个新小孩儿的皮一样
Well, most of that money was from the Bluth Company.
好吧 大部分的钱都来自布鲁斯公♥司♥
I mean, how...
我是说 你怎么...
are you?
怎么样了
Still good. You know what?
还行 你知道吗
You guys have had your hands in the company coffer for years.
你们这些家伙把手搁在公♥司♥的保险柜里已经够久了
But starting tomorrow, there is going to be a new boss in town...
但从明天开始 公♥司♥就会有一个新老板
and you're all gonna have to start fending for yourselves.
然后你们就必须自力更生了
You're all gonna finally
你们都最终
feel that sweet sting of sweat in your eyes.
会用眼睛感受到汗水的甜美
As... Buster!
至于...Buster
You can't do that on the balcony, buddy?
伙计 你就不能去阳台上敲吗
Mom says it's too windy.
妈妈说那里风太大了
Who could've done this?
这到底是谁干的
While Michael was getting fed up with his family...
正当Michael对他们这一家子越来越厌倦的时候
George Michael was finally getting to know them.
George Michael却开始认识他们了
Um, yeah. I bought a frozen banana...
呃 是这样 我买♥♥了一个冰冻香蕉
and when I bit into it, I found this.
但当我吃到里面的时候 我发现了这个
Looks like a foot. It tasted like a foot.
看上去像一只脚 尝起来也像好吗
Which I didn't really mind, but I'm pretty sure I said no nuts.
虽然我并不是很介意 但是我确定我说了不要坚果
Hey, you're my cousin, aren't you?
嘿 你是我表姐 是不是
Maybe.
也许
This is George Michael's cousin, Maeby.
这位是George Michael的表姐 Maeby
I can't believe you didn't recognize me. We never see you.
我真不敢相信你没有把我认出来 我们之前从来没有见过你
We never see anybody in our family.
我们从来没见过家里的成员
I know. It's our parents' faults. We should teach them a lesson.
我明白 都是我们父母的错 我们应该给他们上一课
Yeah. No. I don't think so.
嗯 不 还是不要了吧
I should go to my mom tonight...
我今晚要去我妈妈那儿
and be like, "I met the cutest guy."
然后说"我遇见了最可爱的男孩"之类的
And then she'll see you and me totally making out.
然后她就会看到我们在一起亲热
But... But not really, right?
但是 你是开玩笑的 对吧
It's perfect. She'd freak out...
很完美 然后她就会开始抓狂...
and I'd be like, "If we saw
然后我就可以说 "如果
each other more often, this wouldn't happen."
我们见的次数多一点 就不会发生这种事了"
But we're cousins. That's what makes it funny.
但是我们是表姐弟 这样才好玩
But isn't it against the law? Come on, George Michael.
但是如果这违反法律怎么办 拜托 George Michael
Tobias, now believing the boat party to be pirate-themed...
Tobias 现在坚信不疑游艇派对的主题是海盗
You look like a pirate! began
你看上去真像个海盗 开始
searching through his wife's luggage for an outfit.
试图从他太太的行李里找到一件合适的服装
I should say so! Look at the blouse, sir!
我就说嘛 看看这件衬衫 先生
Then, mistaking a group of garishly dressed men for pirates...
然后 他把一群衣着艳丽的人当成了海盗
Tobias boarded a van full of homosexuals.
Tobias上了一个全是同性恋的货车
Soon he was unwittingly
很快他就不知不觉的
part of a protest against the local yacht club.
成了反对当地游艇俱乐部的示♥威♥者
How are you?
你还好吗
Oh, my God! I have the exact same blouse.
哦 我的天 我有一件完全一样的衬衫
I like it better on him.
我觉得他穿更好看
And Michael's big moment finally came.
现在Michael的重要时刻终于来了
I give you the new C.E.O. for the Bluth Company.
我要把布鲁斯公♥司♥的执行总裁交给你
Certainly the smartest Bluth.
你当然是布鲁斯家最聪明的人
My favorite Bluth.
我最爱的人
And the, uh, sexiest creature I have ever laid eyes on.
我曾注目过的世界上最性感的存在
My lovely wife, Lucille.
我深爱的太太 Lucille
Mom!
妈
Mom, congratulations!
妈妈 恭喜你
Sorry. It's not the right time.
抱歉 但现在还不是合适的时机
I'm not gonna lie to you, Michael. This is great news for HOOP.
我不骗你 Michael 这对"护皮"来说绝对是个好消息
Hey.
嘿
You okay? You and I, we've waited long enough.
你还好吗 你和我 我们已经等了太长时间
It's time to move on. All right?
现在是时候向前进了 好吗
I guess we're gonna see you guys even less now.
我想我以后见你们的次数更少了
I told you. We should've taught them a lesson.
我告诉过你 我们应该给他们上一课
Lindsay, I want you in this picture. Come on.
Lindsay 我想让你也在照片里 快来
All right. Let's see some smiles, people.
好了 微笑 同志们
It's a... It's a party, not a shareholders' meeting.
这是 这是个派对 不是股东们的见面会
Are those police boats?
那些是警船吗
No, I'm serious. I think they are police boats.
不 我是认真的 我觉得他们就是警♥察♥的船
Prepare to be boarded. Prepare to be boarded.
做好登船准备 做好登船准备
I knew it was against the law.
我就知道这是违法的
That's the Securities and Exchange Commission.
那是证券交易委员会的人
They have boats? Give me a cell phone.
他们还配船吗 手♥机♥给我
Lindsay, Buster, up to the bridge! Come on, Buster!
Lindsay Buster 快到舰桥上去 快点 Buster
Almighty good grief. Delores, listen to me.
我的老天哪 Delores 听我说
Out of my way! Empty the account.
让开 清空账户
Out of my way! Why are you crying? Why are you crying?
别挡道 你哭什么 你哭什么
Out of my way! Out! Out! Out!
别挡道 让开 让开 让让
Lindsay, take the wheel! Buster, find us a channel to the ocean!
Lindsay 握住方向盘 Buster 赶紧找个去大洋的路
Gee, I don't have any mapping equipment with me.
但是我手上没有任何制图设备啊
You've had $80,000 worth of cartography lessons.
你花了八万美金去学制图
Get us a channel to the ocean!
赶紧给我们找条路
Okay. Okay. Okay.
好了 好了 好了
Can you hear me now?
你现在能听见我说什么吗
Obviously this blue part here is the land.
很显然蓝色的部分就是陆地
That would mean...
这也就是说...
Oh, Buster, Buster. You'll be all right.
哦 Buster Buster 你会好起来的
Shredder. No. Save it. Save it. Shredder.
Shredder不 保留它 保留它 Shredder
Please don't leave us now, Buster! Please!
请不要现在丢下我们 Buster 拜托了
Get in the tomb. The Aztec Tomb. Save it. Shred it.
到墓碑里去 阿兹特克陵墓 保留它 剪碎它
Hold on. I don't have time for your magic tricks.
等一下 我现在没空理你这个把戏
Illusions, Dad! You don't have time for my illusions!
是幻术 爸爸 你没时间理我的幻术
What is wrong with you? Why are you so angry?
你出什么毛病了 为什么你这么生气
Look. Just stay in the box. I'll make you disappear.
听着 就呆在盒子里 然后我就会把你变消失
The Bluth family dominated the news that night.
那晚的所有新闻都是布鲁斯一家
Bluth Development Company president George Bluth...
布鲁斯发展公♥司♥的董事长George Bluth
was arrested tonight for defrauding investors...
因涉嫌欺诈投资者以及挪用公♥款♥
and using the company as his personal piggy bank.
而被警方逮捕
More intrigue on the high seas tonight...
今夜海上还有更多亮点
as dozens of local pirates were arrested...
一群当地的海盗被抓获了
for protesting the yacht club's discriminatory policies.
因为抗♥议♥游轮公♥司♥的歧视性政策
Even Michael's brother Gob made the news.
甚至连Michael的哥哥Gob也上了新闻
It was Mr. Bluth's son Gob, a part-time magician...
这位是Bluth先生的儿子Gob 一个业余的魔术师
who hid his father here in the Aztec Tomb.
他把他的爸爸藏到这里这个阿芝克特式的墓碑里
By pushing on this pivoting panel...
通过推动这个旋转面板
I have to think the Alliance is gonna frown on this.
我猜同盟的人肯定要对这次泄密皱眉头了
Perhaps a good trick for a human...
也许这是可以骗过人类的小把戏
but the dogs found him almost instantly.
但是警犬几乎立刻找到了他
Free at last, darlings.
终于获释了 亲爱的
I'm all right. Thank God.
我没事 感谢上帝
Oh, what an adventure. Oh, my goodness!
真是场冒险 我的上帝
Hi, Buster! Don't do that.
Buster 不要这样做
What an adventure, gang.
真是场冒险 伙计们
I thought that the homosexuals were pirates...
我把同性恋当做了海盗
but it turns out that most
但事实证明他们中的绝大部分人
of them were actors in the local theater.
都是当地剧院的演员
You're right though. It is amazing.
但你们是对的 这实在是太令人惊讶了
I've been waiting for the
我一直在等
universe to provide a path for me, and...
宇宙给我指条明路
and I think it has.
现在我想它做到了
You're gay? No. No.
你是同志吗 不 不是
I'm not... I'm not gay. No.
我不是 不是同志 不是
Lindsay, how many times must we have this...
Lindsay 关于这一点我们还要讨论多少次
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表