剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
It's gonna be a huge disaster. I'll get you tickets.
那戏会是场大灾难的 我会给你留票的
And Michael tried to salvage what was left of the day...
Michael试着拯救这天剩下的时间
with what was left of his brother.
与他还"剩下的"弟弟一起
I'm a little shaky, but...
我有点晕颤颤 但是
but we're here to work. Michael.
但是我们是来工作的 Michael
Mom. What are you doing here?
老妈 你来这儿干嘛
Oh. Hello, Buster. Here's a candy bar.
哦 你好吗 Buster 这是给你的糖果棒
Oh... No. I'm withholding it.
哦 不行 我得收回来
Look at me getting off.
看我兴奋的样子
How dare you turn Buster against me.
你好大的胆子竟然让Buster跟我对着干
What are you talking about?
你到底在说些什么啊
I know what you've all been saying.
我知道你们都说了些什么
But I'm not going to let
但是我不会让你
you destroy my relationship with my son...
破坏我和我儿子之间的感情的
just because you don't have one with yours right now.
就因为你没有和你的儿子有一个良好的感情
Wait a minute. Me and my son are fine...
等等 我和我儿子感情很好
and that is not what this is.
而且跟这也没关系
Buster is a grown man. He can make his own decisions.
Buster是成熟男人了 他可以替自己做决定
Why don't you ask Buster what he wants. Michael.
你为什么不问问Buster想要什么 Michael
I wanna go with Mom.
我想跟妈妈走
You said that she shoots you down.
你说过她否定你
I was trying to fit in.
我只是想融入你们
You were flying today, buddy.
你今天飞起来了 兄弟
Yes, I was flying...
是的 我是飞起来了
but a little too close to the sun.
但是飞的离太阳太近了
You let him go in the sun?
你让他在太阳底下
Get in the backseat. I'll be right out.
去车后座待着 我马上出来
Front seat, Mom. I sit in the front seat now.
前座 妈妈 我现在坐在前排座位了
Let me tell you something, Michael.
让我来告诉你 Michael
You have to fight for your family.
你得为你的家庭争取
If you were smart, you'd
要是你聪明的话 你就会
grab your son before he slips any further away.
在你儿子走的更远之前抓住他
Well, I disagree, Mom.
我不同意你 老妈
I'm not gonna control George Michael.
我不会去控制Geogre Michael
I'm gonna let him decide for himself what's best.
我会让他自己决定什么对他是最好的
Mm-hmm. Well, you better hope...
好吧 你最好希望
that little bird decides to fly back into your house.
那只小鸟会飞回你的鸟巢
Because they usually don't.
因为通常他们都不飞回来
So, uh, can we go now?
所以 我们可以走了吗
Yeah.
恩
And George Michael watched as Maeby shared the kiss...
Geogre Michael 看着Maeby和一个他差点要接吻的男生
that should've been his with a boy he almost had to kiss.
分享那个本应属于他的吻
But, to Maeby's surprise,
但是 让Maeby惊讶的是
she did not enjoy kissing Steve Holt.
她并不喜欢亲吻Steve Holt的感觉
You smell like my mom.
你闻起来像我妈
Michael returned to
Michael回到了
the model home to find his son in the kitchen.
家里在厨房♥找到了儿子
You're home.
你到家了
Yeah. I was waiting for you.
恩 我在等你
I thought we could make some of these.
我想我们可以做点这个
Sure.
当然没问题
I'm sorry about what I said at the school.
很抱歉我在学校对你说的那些话
It was out of line.
实在是太过分了
I shouldn't have poked my nose into your life.
我不应该对你的生活指手画脚
My life?
我的生活
I know that you're growing up.
我知道你长大了
Yeah, but, Dad, you're, like, the most important part of my life.
恩 但是老爸 你是我生活里最重要的一部分
That's a little cornball.
那可真是颗够小的玉米球
I don't mind.
我不介意
I don't mind either, buddy.
我也不介意 兄弟
Watch your... Mother of God!
小心你的 去你♥妈♥的♥
Oh! Every damn time!
你妹的 每次都这样
Oh! This is a big one. Oh!
这可烫伤大了 哦
On the next Arrested Development.
下一♥期♥的发展受阻
Tobias gets a review ofhis Shakespeare play.
Tobias得到了他的莎士比亚剧的点评
I didn't get into this business
我并不是为了取悦二年级生
to please sophomore Tracy Schwarzman, so...
Tracy Schwarzman 才加入这个行业的 所以
onward and upward!
积极向上罢了
On...
积
Why, Tracy? Why?
为什么 Tracy 为什么
And Buster is back where he belongs.
Buster也回到他所属的地方
Mom! What is it?
妈 怎么啦
I can't get down.
我下不来了
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表