剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Nana was on that yacht! What?
外婆在游艇上 你说什么
You killed Nana! She's lying!
你杀了外婆 她说谎
Nana wasn't on that yacht. She's fine.
外婆不在游艇上 她没事
She's been dead for six months.
她六个月前就去世了
Lindsay had learned this information...
Lindsay已经知道了这个消息
For about six months.
已经六个月了
when she spoke to the family's personal banker.
她和家族私人银行顾问谈话时就知道了
Later, fearing that Lindsay was onto her...
后来 Lucille怕Lindsay和她纠缠
Lucille went to the bank herself.
亲自去了银行一趟
There must be somewhere I
肯定有什么地方我可以存放我的钱
can put this money where it can't be touched.
谁都摸不到
I suppose you could keep it in your purse.
我想你可以把钱存在你的钱包里
Very funny, but I'm not carrying a purse.
很有趣 但是我不随身带钱包
Where's the money, Mom? I want the money.
钱呢 妈妈 我要我的钱
You can't have it. It's in a trust fund for Annyong.
你得不到的 那是Annyong的信托基金
Annyong. No one can touch it but me...
你好 只有我能支用那笔钱
and I retain control of it until he's 18.
我持有支配权 一直到他18岁
I don't know what's more offensive...
真不知道你们哪个更讨厌
the fact you didn't tell us about our grandmother's death
你竟然瞒着我们外婆的死讯
or that you sunk a $ 700,000 yacht!
还有你 竟然弄沉了70万美元的游艇
Stop lecturing me. I just lost my mother.
别对我说教 我刚失去了母亲
I'm so glad George Michael wasn't here to see any of this.
George Michael没在这儿目睹这些真是幸运
Maeby, where is George Michael?
Maeby 你知道George Michael在哪儿吗
Um, well, if he's not here,
嗯 如果他不在这儿
I'd just have to say he's probably on the yacht.
我必须提醒大家 他可能在游艇上
On the yacht?
在游艇上
In fact, George Michael had boarded the yacht.
事实上George Michael 确实登上了游艇
But when he saw the evidence of Gob's lifestyle...
但是当他看到Gob的生活方式是多么的堕落
he realized that this perhaps was not the life he wanted.
他意识到这也许并不是自己想要的生活
While Kitty went in search of retribution...
Kitty到舱里去找能报复的东西
in the form of the files in the cooler.
她找到了冰箱里的文件
George Michael's a good kid. I'm sure he's at the office.
George Michael是个好孩子 他一定在办公室
Right. I told him to stay away from you.
对 我告诉过他不要和你走太近
I told you to stay away from him!
我告诉过你离他远点儿
I tried. I told him to get out.
我做到了 我让他走开了
Bluth Company. George Michael speaking, not Kitty.
布鲁斯公♥司♥ 我是George Michael 不是Kitty
Thank God you're there. I don't need a real spring break.
谢天谢地 找到你了 我不需要什么春假
I really think I am much better off here alone in this office.
我真的觉得我一个人呆在办公室挺好
Michael realized what he had done to his son...
Michae觉得这样对儿子有点儿残忍♥
so he came up with a solution.
所以他做了决定
You're fired. Really?
你被解雇了 真的吗
Can you fire people?
你可以解雇别人吗
Yeah. Go have a spring break.
是的 去享受春假吧
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢 老爸
Are you sure you're gonna be okay without Kitty?
没了Kitty 你不会有事吧
Don't you worry. She'll turn up.
别担心 她迟早会出现的
On the next Arrested Development.
接下来的<发展受阻>
Lupe makes a startling discovery.
Lupe有了惊人发现
Oh, so that makes Annyong 18.
哦 这样 Annyong18岁了
And Michael finds himself in the middle of the search...
Michael陷入了一场调查
for a missing Kitty.
因为Kitty失踪了
Well, we have a restaurant full of people saying...
我们听餐馆里的好多人说
that you threatened Kitty the last time she was seen.
Kitty最后一次露面时 你威胁过她
How does anybody even remember this?
怎么会有人记得
She showed her knobs in the steakhouse, sir. She...
因为她在牛排餐厅露胸了 她
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表