剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Es ahi.
在那边
That's the guy who just... Mmhmm.
那家伙刚刚 恩
Son of a bitch.
他妈的
Hey.
嗨
Marta.
Marta
I had to see you. He moved out.
我不得不见你 他搬出去住了
Moved out? Buster did?
搬出去了 Buster真的搬出去了
I know it's for his own good,
我知道这是对他自己好
but I'm worried. He's gonna be fine.
但是我很担心 他会没事的
I'm not worried about him.
我可不是担心他
I've never lived in the apartment alone.
我从来没一个人住在公♥寓♥里过
I'm not sure I'm up to this. All right. Shh, shh, shh.
我不知道自己行不行 没事的 嘘 嘘 嘘
Listen. I know you think I'm going after the $49...
听着 我知道你可能觉得我是想要挣这49美元
but I want... I want you to watch a little Caged Wisdom.
但是我想 我想让你看看"笼中智慧"
Not this garbage again. There is joy in solitude, Lucille.
别又让我看这垃圾 独处也能获得快乐 Lucille
Try being alone. I-I-It just might make you happier.
尝试独处 这会让你更快乐
Honey, my happiest times here are alone.
宝贝 我最快乐的时刻就是自己独处的时候
Hey, Bruno, any chance that
嗨 Bruno 那个洞
the hole is available between 4:00 and 6:00?
4点到6点能不能用
I don't even want to know what that means.
我都不想知道他说的是什么
With nowhere else to go, Buster arrived at the model home.
无处可去的Buster来到了样♥板♥房♥♥
Buster Bluth. Hey, Brotherinlaw.
Buster Bluth 嗨 姐夫
Good news. Carl got me an audition.
好消息 Carl给了我一个试演的机会
Carl Weathers? I think the world is about to fall in love...
Carl Weathers 我觉得全世界即将爱上
with "Frightened Inmate #2."
"受惊的犯人2号♥"角色
Well, at least he gave you something.
好吧 至少他给你了点什么
Carl Weathers took everything from me.
Carl Weathers拿走了我所有的东西
My entire life just came crashing down, and it's all his fault.
我的整个人生都毁了 而且都是他的错
I will never love again.
我不会再爱了
Hello. Oh, my God.
你好 哦 老天
Is everything okay? And suddenly...
你还好么 突然
Buster realized Marta was
Buster意识到Marta是他
the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.
所见过中的女人中最漂亮的一个
I've been dating an old lady.
我一直在跟老女人约会
Is Michael here?
Michael在这里么
lI don't... I don't know where he is. In fact...
我 我 不 我不知道他在哪 实际上
Michael was just returning from his day of following Marta.
Michael才刚刚结束跟踪Marta回来
Well, I lost her.
好吧 我跟丢了她
Michael. Marta.
Michael Marta
I'm so glad I caught you. You caught me?
我真高兴抓到你了 你抓我
Yes. Oh.
是的 哦
First of all, thank you so much for the lovely party...
首先 非常感谢举办那个派对
and for making me feel so welcome in your family.
而且让我感觉在你家里是欢迎 我的
Yeah, sure. We love you!
是的 当然 我们都爱你
Can l... Can I stay here for a little while?
我能不能 我能不能在这里住一段时间么
Everybody's already sharing a bedroom but me, Buster.
这里所有人都已经跟别人共用卧室了 除了我 Buster
Oh, perfect.
哦 棒极了
So, I was hoping you might have some time to talk.
我希望你能有点时间我们谈谈
There's something I need...
有件事情我需要
Maybe we could have dinner? Hello.
我们要不一起吃个晚餐 你好
She's at the house. She's at the house!
她现在就在屋里 她就在屋里
One second. I'm gonna
等一下 我会
speak very carefully in case she's with you.
很小心的跟你说话 以防她跟你在一起
You're right. Right about what? She's there?
你是对的 什么对的 她在你那儿
What's going on? Who's with you? If it's Marta, say "Nobody."
怎么了 你在你旁边 如果是 Marta 说没人
Nobody. Well, now I don't know what's going on.
没人 好吧 我现在搞不清到底发生了什么了
So, did you find out anything? L-I'm dying here, Michael.
那你到底有没有找到什么 我快要死了 Michael
DDid you find that guy? What's his name? "Hermano."
你有没有找到那个家伙 叫什么来着 Hermano
"Hermano." Is that your brother?
Hermano 你是不是在跟你哥讲电♥话♥
Hmm? No. He's upstairs, remember?
恩 不 他就在楼上 记得么
Listen, I gotta go. Somebody wants to take me out to dinner.
听着 我得挂了 有人喊我出去吃饭
Somebody? Nobody.
有人 没人
Why don't I just come in? I'm right outside.
为什么不让我直接进去 我就在门口
No, no. Not... Not a good idea.
不 不 不 这可不是个好主意
Somebody wants to talk to me about something.
某人想要跟我谈些事情
Ah, she wants to talk to you. Got it.
啊 她要跟你谈谈 明白
For some reason women feel safe around you.
不知道什么原因 女的呆在你身边就觉得安全
Maybe because you've only had sex four times.
可能因为你只做过四次爱而已
Four women! Not four times!
是跟四个女人 不只四次
And they talk to me because I talk to them.
她们跟我说话是因为我跟她们说话
Look, go to dinner. Let's get
听着 去吃饭吧 我们一起
to the bottom of this "Hermano" Stuff, brother.
查出来这个Hermano究竟是什么底细 老弟
Yep. Great. Great.
好 好极了 好极了
Hey, about dinner, I'd love to.
嗨 你说吃晚饭的事情 我很乐意去
Tobias arrived at his audition for "Frightened Inmate #2."
Tobias到片场试演"受惊的犯人2号♥"
The competition frightened Tobias,
竞争者使Tobias受惊了
which he felt he could use in his performance.
他觉得这可以放到表演里
Unfortunately this made him more confident...
不幸的是这让他更自信了
which frightened him again.
于是他再一次受惊了
I'm ready.
我准备好了
That night, Maeby moved in to Lindsay's room.
当晚 Maeby搬进Lindsay的房♥间
Isn't this fun? It's like a slumber party.
这样多有趣啊 就跟睡衣派对一样
Hmm.
恩
That's it! Tell me what's up with you and Dad.
够了 跟我说你跟爸爸怎么了
Nothing. Nothing's wrong with your father and me.
没事 我跟你♥爸♥爸什么都没有发生
We have a... A wonderful, close relationship.
我们两个之间可是情比金坚
Can I let you in on a little secret?
我跟你说个小秘密
Hmm? Having him in the next room makes me miss him all the more.
恩 让他住在隔壁房♥间可以让我更加想念他
Mom, please. He's got a big-boy crush on Action Jackson.
老妈 得了吧 他是个对模仿杰克逊无比热爱的幼稚男
I know. How can I compete with that?
我知道 但是我拿什么比
Okay. We're having a little fight right now.
好吧 我们的确是有点小争吵
But don't worry, darling. Okay?
但是别担心哦 亲爱的 好不好
Mommy and Daddy aren't going anywhere.
麻麻和粑粑 哪也不去
Okay. I'm gonna go unpack my suitcase.
好的 我这就去把我的东西摊出来
No! We may have to bolt.
别 我们也许需要潜逃
Tobias moved in to George Michael's room.
Tobias搬进了George Michael的屋子
Maeby and I were cool with each other.
Maeby跟我关系很好很正常的
And you must miss your wife.
而且你肯定想你老婆了
It's practically still your anniversary.
尤其是现在还是你们的结婚周年纪念日
Fourteen years of lies.
14年的谎言
Yes, I'm the doctor. The perfect husband.
是的 我是个医生 完美的丈夫
The big manly man. The big strong daddy.
男人中的男人 老爸中的战斗机
Do you know the last time that I made love to my wife?
你知道我上一次跟我老婆做♥爱♥是什么时候么
No. I'll tell you when.
不知道 我告诉你是什么时候
No, don't. See, nothing has ever been easy for us.
别 还是别了 看吧 我们两个之间就没好过
I mean, the only reason she
我是说 她跟我约会
went out with me was to piss off her boyfriend.
的唯一理由就是气气她的男朋友
The only reason she ever married me was to piss off her mother.
她嫁给我的唯一原因就是想气气她妈妈
And then, of course, we couldn't conceive.
当然 我们没能怀上小孩
So there was that famous ordeal.
所以才有那个著名的考验
Wh-What do you mean you couldn't conceive? Was Maeby adopted?
你说你不孕是什么意思 Maeby是领养的吗
What? Is she not really related to me?
什么 那她就和我不是近亲了
Is she just some girl I know?
那她就跟其他我认识的女孩儿一样
Ah, it's Carl Weathers. Yes, Carl Weathers.
啊 是Carl Weathers的电♥话♥ 什么事 Carl Weathers
I did? That's... That's wonderful.
我通过了 这真是 真是太棒了
That's...
这真是
Huh! I booked it! I booked the acting job!
哈 我得到了 我得到了这份演出机会
Did you hear that, Lindsay? You
你听到了吗 Lindsay 你可是
could have been sleeping with "Frightened Inmate #2."
本来有机会能跟"受惊的犯人2号♥"睡觉的
And Lucille was experiencing being alone for the first time.
Lucille有史以来第一次独自一人
Unable to sleep, she decided to watch TV.
无法入睡 她决定看电视
You have got to learn to be alone.
你必须学会独处
Then she remembered that with no one to disturb...
然后她想起来房♥子里没别人
she could turn up the volume as loud as she wanted.
所以她就把电视声音开到她想要的大小
Caged Wisdom teaches you
"笼中智慧"教会你
that you have to find the joy within yourself.
你必须学会自己找乐子
And that's when Lucille realized...
同时 Lucille意识到
that she just might like being alone after all.
她也许是喜欢自己独自生活的
The next night, Michael had dinner with Marta at her house...
第二天晚上 Michael和Marta在她家一起吃了顿晚饭
hoping to finally get the answers he was looking for.
希望能够找到他想要的答案
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表