剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Looks like... I don't know...
看着可能 我也不知道
looks like I have some possible converts.
我可能会改变信仰
Your father's religious now? We'll play that up.
你♥爸♥爸信教了 我们要抓住这点
It's very sympathetic. Yeah. Who doesn't love the Jews?
这很容易引起同情 是啊 谁不喜欢犹太人呢
And it allows me to put Michael front and center.
还有 我得让Michael出面
He needs to be the new face of this family.
他要成为这个家族的新代言人
He's the only likable one in the bunch. No offense.
他是你们中唯一一个讨人喜欢的 无意冒犯
None taken. I'm sorry.
没关系 不好意思
Isn't Michael the least likable one in the family?
Michael不是我们里面最不讨喜的吗
No. There are very few intelligent...
不 这个镇上几乎没有聪明
attractive and straight men in this town.
又有魅力的直男存在
Well, that certainly leaves me out.
好吧 那你肯定排除了我
She... She said single.
她 她说了单身
You did say "Single," Correct? I thought l...
你确实说了"单身" 对吧 我以为我
I didn't quite hear that. The reception is bad.
我没怎么听清 信♥号♥♥不好
But as the Talmud tells us...
但是犹太法典告诉我们
...to the jackal as to an oxen.
就像豺狼对牛一样
Did it get a laugh?
好笑吧
Sorry. I'm still on the whole Michael being likable thing.
不好意思 我还在想Michael讨人喜欢这件事
You know that he's only had sex with, like, four women, right?
你知道他只和 额 大概四个女人发生过关系 是吧
Let's focus on your likability.
我们来看看你的讨喜度吧
You're going to start doing some charity work with your magic.
你准备用魔术来做慈善是吧
Actually, I'm kind of the charitable one of the family.
事实上 我才是家里做慈善的那个
I think it's best if you got a job. Oh, come on!
我认为你找个工作是最好的 哦
I'm a parent. I care about my daughter
我是个母亲 我要关心我的女儿
every bit as much as Michael cares about his son.
就像Michael关心他儿子那样
What grade am I in?
我现在几年级
What kind of job? Something where you'll be seen.
找什么工作 就像接下来这种
I represent Cloudmir Vodka...
假设我是Cloudmir伏特加公♥司♥
and they want someone to promote it by ordering it at a hot bar.
他们需要人在吧台点他们的伏特加来推广
A place like Rud. Okay. I'll do it.
比如路德饭店 好吧 我愿意
And, Tobias, you're a medical doctor...
还有 Tobias 你是个医生
and you're living an absurd fantasy as an actor.
但你现在生活在一个荒诞的医生幻想中
It's time to get real. Wow.
是时候回归现实了 哇
It's tough talk, but I like it.
这可真直接 不过我喜欢
You're saying land a major film.
你是说接一部好莱坞大♥片♥吗
I'm saying get your medical license back.
我是说把你的医生执照弄回来
I've set up a hearing for tomorrow in Boston.
我明天在波士顿安排了一个听证会
Michael has generously donated
Michael为此慷慨地捐出了
$1,100 for your trip. I'm sorry.
一千一百块 不好意思
I truly believe that the
我真心认为整个宇宙
universe wants me to be an actor and not a doctor.
都希望我成为一个演员而不是医生
I'm just waiting for a sign. Here's your cash.
我只是在等一个讯号♥ 这是现金
Universal Shuttle picks you up at 8:00. Any sign, really.
宇宙班车明早八点会来接你 随便什么讯号♥
Sorry. Some of my students are arguing the significance...
不好意思 我的学生在争论肱骨
of the shank bone on the seder plate.
对于逾越节的意义所在
But that... Not... not wag
但那 不 不是
our genitals at one another to make a point.
对着别人甩鸡鸡就可以说明的
Thought provoking. And, Lucille, people think you're cold.
真是发人深省啊 还有 Lucille 人们认为你很冷漠
Hanukkah can be spelled so many ways. Oh, God!
光明节有很多种拼写方法 哦 上帝啊
Buster. Right here. Ready to go.
Buster 这里 准备完毕
At your service. Get me out there.
听候差遣 把我派出去吧
I want you to stay in.
你就呆在家里
People find you odd and alienating.
人们觉得你古怪又孤僻
You make them uneasy. Stay out of the spotlight.
你让大家都不好过 远离焦点
I shall be neither seen nor heard. Watch me.
我应该被不见不闻 看着
You can always tell a Milford man.
米尔福德出来的人总是很好认
Each with their new charge...
在收到他们的新任务后
the Bluths set about redefining their image.
布鲁斯家族的每个人都在重新定义他们的形象
Tobias was off to Los Angeles International Airport...
Tobias正前往洛杉矶国际机场
determined to return to his family with a career.
决心带着工作光荣回归
Well, this is great.
这就很好了
Why would anybody take a limo?
何必要坐豪华轿车呢
What is this, like, $12?
这只要大概十二块
Why would anybody pay more than $12 to go to the airport?
怎么会有人愿意付超过十二块的钱就为了去机场
Next stop, LAX.
下一站 洛杉矶
Come on! We're stopping again?
拜托 又要停
How many more stops are we gonna make?
到底有几站啊
Honestly, I haven't even seen
我从来没见过
this part of Los Ang... Is that snow?
洛杉矶的这里 那是雪吗
Really, now. This is ridiculous.
真的 这太荒谬了
I paid 12 American... Oh, my God.
我付了十二块 哦 天哪
You are Carl Weathers, the actor.
你是那个演员 Carl Weathers
I went to San Francisco to attend your stage fighting workshop.
我曾经专门跑到旧金山参加你的格斗表演研讨会
But you never showed up. I got bumped from that flight.
但你从始至终没出现 我那趟飞机位子被别人挤掉了
Hell, they'll give you $300 if you get bumped.
你被挤掉了的话他们会付你三百块
It's this crazy loophole
这是我发现的
in the system that the wrong guy discovered.
这个行业的漏洞
Guess where I won't be going.
猜猜现在我要去哪儿
Yeah. So...
恩 所以
I am an actor too.
我也是个演员
Oh. Good. Well, I want to be.
挺好的 是我想成为
Without the proper training,
虽然没有经过正规训练
I'm afraid I'm doomed to be a doctor.
但我恐怕只能当个医生了
Well, hell, I can train you.
无所谓啊 我可以训练你
Oh, well, I'm afraid all I have is $1,100...
但我只有一千一百块
and that's for this plane ticket, so...
而且是买♥♥机票的钱
Check this out. $1,100
告诉你吧 一千一百块
is exactly what I charge for acting classes.
正是我教学的学费
No, it isn't! Yeah.
不是吧 是的
What are the chance...
多大的几率
Universe, you've done it again.
宇宙啊 你又给了我讯号♥
Meanwhile, Gob was beginning
与此同时 Gob正在当地的养老院里
his charity work at a local nursing home.
准备慈善演出
I'm gonna need a volunteer for my next illusion, the Aztec Tomb!
下面这个幻术我需要一个志愿者 阿兹特克的坟墓
A tomb? Or box. Box is... fine.
坟墓 也可以叫箱子
Oh, yes! Well, excellent. Let's get you in the box.
哦 太好了 现在要把你装进箱子
There's a panel.
里面有个板子
just flip it around, curl up behind it, don't make any noise.
把它翻过来 蜷到后面去 不要出声
Ancient lore has it the
远古的传说中
Aztec gods put a curse on any man who dare...
阿兹特克人的上帝诅咒所有胆敢
What? He's gone.
什么 他不见了
Buster was also doing his share for the family.
Buster也在为家庭做贡献
And Michael, at Jessie's insistence, was out on the town.
而Michael在Jessie的要求下出了镇子
I haven't been out to dinner in so long, I feel a little guilty.
我很久没有到这么远来吃晚餐了 总觉得有点内疚
You have nothing to be guilty about.
你没有什么好内疚的
You're the only one in your family who's ever been responsible.
你是你们家唯一一个有责任心的
Well, I'm certainly the only one that's ever held a real job.
我也是唯一一个有工作的
Oh, really, Michael? Watch this.
真的吗 Michael 看看我
Wow! This Cloudmir's making me think fuzzy.
哦 这个Cloudmir伏特加弄得我晕头转向的
I have almost no judgment at all.
我感觉要失去判断能力了
Two more Cloudmirs, please. "Only one with a real job."
再来两杯Cloudmir "唯一一个有工作的"
Jessie, you've really been doing a great job with my family.
Jessie 你对我们家帮助很大
Oh, good. Get one of Michael and me on a date. Sure.
太好了 帮我们照张约会的相 好的
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不用谢
A date? This is a date now? I thought this was just business.
约会 我们这是在约会吗 我以为就是工作而已
Can't it be a little bit of both?
不能两者兼有吗
How will I know which part of it is business?
那我怎么知道哪一部分是工作呢
Uh-oh.
哦
Can't wait to see which part of it is a date.
等不及想看约会的那一个部分了
Show me business again.
工作那个再来一次
What you doing?
你在干吗
just trying to get the TV working.
想修一下电视
Oh, yeah, I tried that earlier.
哦 我试过了
I think it's still hooked up to the prison.
我想它还跟监狱那边连着
So when those guys kept saying, "Hey, you, boy," That was me?
所以那些人一直在说"嘿 小子" 那就是我
I was the boy? Sounds like it.
我就是那个小子 好像是的
Have you told your dad you don't want to go to that school?
你告诉你♥爸♥不想到那里上学了吗
I'm thinking of just going.
我想还是去吧
I mean, the graduates go on to do great things.
毕竟 很多毕业生有了很高的成就
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表