剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything...
故事是关于一个原本富裕的家庭 失去了一切
and the one son who had no choice...
其中一个儿子别无选择
but to keep them all together.
不得不撑起这个家
It's Arrested Development.
欢迎收看<发展受阻>
Michael was heading off to work when his son, George Michael...
Michael正要去工作 这时候他儿子George Michael
reminded him of a yearly tradition. Hey, don't forget me.
提醒了他这个每年的传统 爸 别把我落下
For what? It's Bring Your Daughter to Work Day.
做啥 今天是带闺女上班节
And unless you had a daughter I don't know about, I'm your girl.
除非你有个我不知道的女儿 要不我就是你闺女
Michael had first made this joke when George Michael was six.
George Michael六岁的时候Michael第一次开了这个玩笑
Well, she's not my daughter,
各位 这虽然不是我闺女
but it's about as close as I'm gonna get.
但是我儿子不是闺女胜似闺女
I'm a good little girl.
我是个听话的小女孩
It was a joke Michael was starting to grow concerned about...
这是个让Michael越来越担心的笑话
as it had not worn well with age. Hey, Dad.
因为年龄的增长并没有让儿子失去兴趣 爸
They're out of sanitary napkins in the ladies' washroom.
女厕所的卫生棉用完了
Weird kid.
怪孩子
I don't think this year's such a good idea.
我觉得今年这节咱还是别过了
You know you're getting older and...
你看你也长大了
Yeah, right. Pretty soon I'm
是啊 马上我就
going to have to start wearing a bra. Right, Dad?
发育得可以穿胸罩了呢 是吧 爹
All right, give me one minute. Really, let's not this year.
等我一会儿 我说真的 今年这节别过了
I cannot kill this joke.
我没法扼杀这个玩笑
Hey, shouldn't you be getting dressed?
丫头 你咋还不换衣服呢
Nope. I'm going with my dad to work today.
不用换 我今天跟我爸去上班
Hey, peanut butter cup.
好吧 花生酱小姐
This is work? Watching entertainment news?
这就是上班 看娱乐新闻
Well, excuse me, Michael,
不好意思啊 Michael
for not raising the perfect daughter that you did.
我没能教出像你一样"完美"的闺女
I indulged this ritual for years in Boston.
我这些年在波士顿一直这么惯着她
As a psychotherapist, Tobias
作为一名心理咨♥询♥师 Tobias先生
was on the forefront of the self-esteem movement.
一直是自我解放运动的先驱
There's, like, this longing, this pull.
有一种类似于渴求或者说是欲望
I mean, does that make me, you know, like some kind of...
会让我看起来像个
Homosexual. Maeby, please.
同性恋 Maeby 不许瞎说
She's right though. You probably are a homosexual.
但是她说的对 你可能确实是个同性恋
So, Maeby, this is what you're gonna do this year?
那Maeby你今年就准备这么过了
You're gonna watch him watch TV?
陪他看电视
Behind the scenes at Entertainment Tonight.
在今夜娱乐秀的幕后
Oh, bless her. It's like she knew what I was going to do next.
真是我闺女 都知道我接下来要干嘛
It's here! Girls with Low Self-esteem - Newport Beach.
<自暴自弃的女孩之纽波特比奇>闪亮登场
From the act I did on the beach over spring break.
就在我春假做表演的那个海滩
Any magician... Gob had done a magic show...
任何魔术师 Gob做了场魔术
where he had made the Bluth family yacht... disappear.
他把布鲁斯家族的游艇变没了
It was spring break,
当时正值春假
and the act was filmed for the popular video series...
正好赶上知名影视作品
Girls with Low Self-Esteem.
<自暴自弃的女孩>的拍摄
This puts me back on top of the old magic career though.
这回这录像能让我重回魔术事业巅峰
You're not gonna put that in. There's nudity on that.
你不是打算把这段放上吧 那里边露点了
Maeby, why don't you go upstairs and get dressed?
Maeby 去上楼换衣服
I must warn you, Michael.
我得好心提醒你 Michael
She doesn't respond well to strict directives.
她这孩子吃软不吃硬
All right.
遵命
That was odd. Not really. Kids love boundaries.
奇了怪了 这有啥 小孩吃这一套
Look at these girls. Is this what you want?
瞧瞧这些疯丫头 你觉得女孩就该这样
Oh, God, no. 'Cause
当然不是 那么
this could be where your daughter is headed.
这可能就是你闺女的发展方向
Oh, no, no. I don't want this for Maeby either, no.
不行 我也不想Maeby这样
Oh, here it is. Here it is.
到了到了
It was a wild time on the beach.
海滩上即将上演雷人秀
And if you like magic, look away.
如果你喜欢看魔术的话 那还是别看了
The only thing this guy could make fly away was the crowd.
这废柴除了能吹走观众 其它都是妄想
Douche chill.
脸都丢到姥姥家了吧
I can't believe they used that part.
他们太不讲究了
The one part where I screw up.
居然只留下了我丢人那部分
It's not like they used
他们居然没用
the part where I made the yacht disappear.
我把游艇变没了那部分
Sunk the yacht. Blew it up, sunk it.
是弄沉了 炸掉然后沉了
We sure did. We? No.
我们已经炸了它了 我们 你错了
I gave you permission to use the yacht. You blew it up.
我把游艇的使用权给你 你把它炸了
Yeah, well, if you give someone permission to use a tissue...
好吧 但是如果你让人用纸巾
you can't be upset if they blow their nose.
那你就不能因为他用纸擦鼻涕失望
Right? I mean, right?
对吧 你说我说的对不对
Lindsay, new outfit?
Lindsay 这是新衣服吧
No, I've had this for years. It's a hand-me-down from Mom.
不是 我早就有了 这是从妈那传下来的
Got a price tag right there. Is there?
后边还有价签呢 有么
Oh, I guess she wanted me to have something new. Sweet old thing.
我猜那她是想给我件新衣服吧 好心的老人家
Only two of those words describe Mom,
老妈只是个老人家
so I know you're lying to me.
所以我知道你在骗我
Fine. I bought it before we went broke,
好吧 这衣服是咱破产前我买♥♥的
okay? I just haven't worn it yet.
行了吧 我就是一直还没穿过
What about the outfit yesterday? Old Thing gave it to me.
那昨天那套呢 别人不要了给我的
Where are you getting all the money?
你从哪弄的钱
It's not costing you anything.
我又没花你钱
Unless you're stealing or working, I'm pretty sure it is.
除非你偷的或者上班挣的 要不肯定是我的钱
That's right. I stole it.
行 那我就是偷的钱
In fact, Lindsay, tired of wearing last year's fashions...
事实是 Lindsay穿腻了去年新款
went to an upscale department store
所以她去了一家高端服饰店
and in a moment of desperation...
过了会儿眼瘾以后
applied for a job. Can I have a job application please?
申请了份工作 请问你们招人么
But she was ashamed of being a shopgirl...
但是她觉得当导购太丢人
and was relieved when Michael gave her the out.
正好Michael这么一说她顺着台阶就下来了
Well, they expect a certain amount of theft,
商家倒是希望能多丢几件
Michael. It's built into the price.
Michael 他们给衣服定价的时候已经把被盗的损失算进去了
If I didn't take it, then people would be overpaying for nothing.
就算我拿了这衣服 对他们也不会有啥影响
You're telling me that you walked into a store...
你的意思是你进了一家商店
and without anyone noticing took an entire outfit?
偷摸地就拿走了一整套衣服
There's no way that you could do sleight of hand that well.
你的手不可能那么灵活
I don't even think that I could do it.
我觉得我都办不到
Yeah, I've seen your tape.
看完你那录像我就知道你不行
Lindsay, this is appalling. What'd you use for misdirection?
Lindsay 你太让人意外了 你用什么手法来迷惑众人的
Misdirection? Yeah, I mean, if you're so good at magic...
迷惑众人 是啊 你要是魔术技巧这么高超
what'd you have them looking at to divert their attention?
那你用什么来转移他们的注意力
I don't know... my ass.
我也不知道 我的屁♥股♥吧
My ass. You're lying. No, I'm not.
我的屁♥股♥ 你在说谎 才没有
You're gonna take that back. No, I'm not.
你得把这衣服还回去 我不
This has nothing to do with you. You're not my father.
这跟你一毛钱关系都没有 你又不是我爹
No, our father is in prison for stealing, remember?
说的对 咱爹就是因为偷东西进的监狱
Which might not be a bad
你要是不还回去
place for you to get used to. Michael...
早晚也得赴老爹的后尘 Michael
it was shoplifting, and I'm white.
我就是用了偷天换日神功 而且没被抓
I think I'm going to be okay. Shoplifting?
我不会进监狱的 偷天换日
Cool. Can you take me? No. Hey, not cool. You know what?
这个好 带我一起去呗 美得你 我跟你说
Maeby, you're gonna come with me to work today.
Maeby 你今天跟我去上班
You're gonna be my daughter.
你给我当一天闺女
You're gonna have a role model in your life who is honest...
我要给你树立一个诚实的
who doesn't steal, doesn't lie and,
不偷东西 不撒谎
I don't know, watch entertainment news.
不是只会看娱乐新闻的人生典范
Michael, don't worry about it, okay? She's not gonna go with you.
Michael 别瞎操心了 她不会跟你去的
Okay. Great.
好吧 我们走 这才是好孩子
That was odd.
真奇了怪了
I'm going to teach you two
你们两个甩手掌柜似的
a little something about hands-on parenting.
爹妈学着点吧
Hey, Dad!
爹地
Do you think this purse goes with this outfit?
你觉得这钱包和这衣服搭不搭
Where'd my dad go? Douche chill.
我爸上哪去了 你被抛弃啦熊孩子
And so Michael took his niece to Bring Your Daughter to Work Day.
就这样 Michael带着他的外甥女过带闺女上班节
You can just drop me off at the mall.
你在购物中心把我放下就行
Oh, no, you're-you're really coming with me.
那可不行 你今天得跟我一起上班
You're gonna learn a little something about hard work.
你得好好了解下什么叫勤奋工作
Hey, Maeby! Maeby!
回来 Maeby Maeby
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表