剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
I know she's a brownish area with points.
我知道她头发是褐色 而且有尖角
And I know I love her.
我知道我爱她
I'm calling Dr. Miller.
我去叫Miller医生算了
Okay, I don't know I love her...
好吧 我不知道我爱不爱她
but I cannot tell you how
但是我可以告诉你
liberating it is to be with someone who's not Mom...
不受妈妈的束缚和
who's nothing like her.
不像她的人在一起是多自♥由♥
Yeah, and you're just...
耶 你准备
you're just jumping right into this, huh?
你准备继续和她发展下去 对么
Oh yes. Yes.
噢 对 没错
That's what you do when life
这就是当你遇到
hands you a chance to be with someone special.
生命中特殊的人时应当做的
You just grab that... that brownish area by its points...
你只有抓住 抓住她褐色头发的尖角
and you don't let go, no matter what your mom says.
而且别放手 不管你妈妈怎么说
Mmm!
恩恩
Good talk.
好吧
Hello. Michael. Change of escape plan.
喂 Michael 改变越狱计划
I unplugged the ice cream sandwich machine...
我拔掉了冰淇淋三明治机器塞子
and the guards are all eating them before they get too melty...
在它化掉前 警卫们都在狂吃
so I've got like a half an hour.
所以我有半小时时间
Meet me at the south prison wall and bring the stairs.
在监狱南面围墙见我 带上接机车
Michael knew he had an obligation to his brother.
Michaer明白自己对哥哥有负有责任
Michael!
Michael
Hey, Gob!
嘿 Gob
Where the hell are the stairs?
接机车在哪
Oh! I thought you were kidding!
噢 我以为你开玩笑
Hey, speaking of kidding, how serious are you about Marta?
嘿 随便问问 你对Marta有多认真
I get the sense that there's not much of a future there.
我感觉你们不会走多远
Am I reading that right?
我感觉对么
Let me ask you something.
我问你一件事
How would you feel if I came down on you hard?
我跳到你身上怎么样
You're saying I'm not reading this right.
你是说我感觉错了
No, I'm saying move the bike.I need to jump on you to break my fall.
不 我是说挪开车子 我要跳到你身上来减缓下落
Don't be an idiot. Don't jump on me. I have to! Stop moving!
别傻了 别跳到我身上 我必须跳下来 别动
Come on! Stop moving! Don't jump on me!
拜托 别动 别跳我身上
The guards soon became concerned about
守卫们很快就担心
the paperwork that would
如果Gob真跳下去
be required of them if Gob actually did jump.
他们得写多少书面报告
Don't be such a moron!
别傻了
You're making this very, very difficult.
这样做太困难了
Ohh! God!
噢 天呐
This is personal...
你这是故意的
Gob. Gob!
Gob Gob
Good talk.
好吧
I'm a complete failure.
我太失败了
Where'd you get that kind of talk?
你怎么这样说
From you. You always say that about me.
你说的 你总这样说我
Well, maybe you're not entirely to blame.
额 也许你不该为这些负全责
I haven't always been the best kind of father either.
我从没有做一个好父亲
You've done a pretty good
你在这里
job of being a father to everybody in here.
却成了其他所有人的好父亲
What have they got that I don't?
有什么他们得到 而我没有
You've never even... thrown a ball around with me.
你从来没有和我一起玩过球
Great. Now you're an athlete.
很好 现在你倒是喜欢运动了
Lindsay left the tree to sleep in her own bed...
Lindsay下了树睡在自己的床上
and Johnny Bark left the tree to awaken her.
而Johnny Bark也下了树把她叫醒
So, Lindsay, I was thinking...
那么Lindsay 我在想
Johnny Bark?
Johnny Bark
I wanna be with you, Lindsay. What?
我想和你在一起 什么
And I know you wanna be with me too. No, I don't.
我知道你也想和我在一起 不 我不想
But all the things you said about
但是你所说的
commitment and believing in things...
责任和信念
that's the way I feel!
我也很赞同
johnny, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lead you on.
Johnny 不好意思 我没有那个意思
I think you're gross.
我觉得你很恶心
Uhoh. My tree.
喔 我的树
That's why you never get out of the tree.
这就是为什么千万别离开那棵树
And Gob was about to get a reason to stay in prison.
Gob正在找留在监狱的理由
You all right?
你没事吧
Not great.
不太好
Maybe this'll help.
这个或许有所帮助
And for the first time...
这是第一次
Gob had the game of catch with
Gob终于等到了
his father he'd been waiting for his whole life.
和父亲做扔球游戏的机会
Okay, ready? Put your mitt up.
准备好了没 把接球手举起
There you go.
来了
White power!
白色能量
I'm... white.
我是 白人
And Michael decided to share his feelings with Marta.
这个时候Michael决定告诉Marta自己的想法
Michael. Marta.
Michaer Marta
I'm not really quite sure how to say this, but, um...
我没确定该如何对你说才好 但是 恩
I had a great time last night. I did too.
昨天晚上很开心 我也是
And, um...
恩
we're so in synch on so many things...
在许多事上面我们都有共鸣
and, uh, l-l...
恩 我 我
You guys don't have a machine, huh?
你们不用接话机 恩
Sorry. Okay.
不好意思 没事
Hello.
喂
Oh, my God.
噢 天呐
Gob has been stabbed in the back.
Gob被人从身后捅了
Am I still in prison? You're in the hospital.
我还在监狱么 你在医院
Meanwhile, Buster was waiting in the hallway.
此时 Buster在走廊等候
Buster?
Buster
Oh, Miss Austero. Wh-What are you doing here?
噢 Austero小姐 你在这做什么
A touch of the dizzies. Oh. Oh.
因为头昏来做检查 哦哦
So, listen, Buster, have you given any, uh, thought to my offer?
那么 听着 Buster 你考虑过我的提议了吗
I'm sorry. What?
不好意思 说什么
Well, my phone hasn't made a peep.
恩 我的电♥话♥一直都没响
Ha... Has your hair...
你的头发
always been that pointy, Miss Austero?
一直是这种刺猬造型吗 Austero小姐
It's Lucille. Right. Right.
是Lucille 没错没错
That's my mom's name.
那是我妈妈的名字
Yes!
对
Oh, God!
噢 天呐
Buster? Buster! Bu...
Buster Buster
He... Oh!
他 噢
I'm all right. I'm all right.
我没事 我没事
He's fine. I'll be in the hospital bar.
他很好 我要去医院酒吧了
Uh, you know, there isn't a hospital bar, Mother.
恩 你知道 医院没有酒吧 妈
Well, this is why people hate hospitals.
额 这就是人们讨厌医院的原因
You were right, Michael. Life is too short.
你是对的 Michael 生命短暂
Mine almost ended today.
我今天差点就没命了
So I think I'm gonna work things out with Marta.
所以我要认真对待Marta
You are, huh? Yeah.
你会的 对么 对
Boy, that's, uh...
老哥 那太 恩
that's great.
太棒了
Hmm. You know what's funny? Mmm.
恩 有趣的是 恩
I was gonna walk out of that prison last night
昨晚我本来是要走出监狱
and break up with her.
和她分手的
Good thing you didn't bring the stairs, huh?
还好你没有把接机车开来 对么
Mmm. Very funny. Yeah. It's hysterical.
恩 非常有趣 对啊 太搞笑了
I'm lucky.
我很幸运
Can I come in now? Yeah, sure. He's fine.
我可以进来吗 当然可以 他很好
Listen, I really appreciate you helping me out last night.
我很感谢昨天晚上你安慰我
Well, you know, you gotta put family first.
恩 你明白 你得以家庭为重
That's the stupid thing that I believe.
这是我坚信的愚蠢的信念
You two keep talking out there, I'm gonna start getting jealous.
你们俩如果继续聊的话 我会吃醋的
I was really worried about you.
我真的很担心你
You've got nothing to worry about.
没什么可担心的
We're gonna be together for a long time.
我们会一直在一起
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表