剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
You've gotta go. Wait.
你得马上离开 等等
Uncle Gob, is this a bad time?
Gob伯伯 现在不是时候吗
No. Are you kidding? So, what's up?
不 你在开玩笑吗 那么 怎么了
I, uh, need you to make some fake I.D.'s for me and Maeby.
我 嗯 需要你为我和Maeby做些假身份证明
Like a passport? Yeah, yeah. That'd be great.
比如 护照 对 那就太好了
Oh, and, uh, preferably French. I like the way they think.
哦 嗯 最好是法国人 我喜欢他们的思维方式
Look, I don't want you thinking that
嗯 我不想让你认为
your uncle is some sleazy character from the docks.
你的伯伯是什么码头上的小混混
Good morning. How are you?
早上好 你好吗
She's an Olympian... hopeful.
她是个奥♥运♥会选手 希望如此
Swimming and some coaching. Yes, I will make the I.D.'s for you.
游泳和进行些教练工作 好吧 我会给你们做些身份证明
But we're gonna have to make this quick.
但我们必须行动迅速
Your dad wants me out of here by noon.
你♥爸♥爸让我中午前离开这
I wouldn't worry about him. He's staying at Gangy's.
别担心他 他待在奶奶那
Yeah, he got in a car accident
是的 他出了车祸
on the way back from her birthday party.
在她的生日派对回来的路上
Man, I told him not to let her drive. No. It was him driving.
天啊 我告诉过他别让她开车的 不 是他自己开着车
She's taking good care of him too.
她在照顾他
She won't even let him use the phone.
她都不让他用电♥话♥
So you're telling me that he
那么 你的意思是
can't go anywhere and he's incommunicado? Right.
他哪都不能去 而且他被软禁了 对
That's when Gob decided to
这个时候Gob决定
take the yacht to South America for the summer.
这个夏天开着游艇去南美洲
I gotta alert this boat's crew.
我需要警告船员
They'll be devastated.
他们会伤心死的
Lindsay put on her new outfit and returned to prison.
Lindsay穿上她的新外套 回到了监狱
Back at Lucille's,
回到Lucille那
Michael was still piecing together the accident.
Michael仍然在回忆那场事故
Hey, Buster. Hey, brother.
嗨 Buster Hey 哥哥
Dr. Miller? Yeah.
Miller医生 嗯
I just jumped through a plate glass window on a date.
我刚刚在约会时撞碎了一块玻璃门
Oh. Well, women love to laugh.
哦 好吧 女人们喜欢笑
It was worth it to be away from Mom's controlling grasp.
如果这样能逃离妈妈控制狂的魔爪 还是值得的
Buster, what's going on? What happened to your head?
Buster 怎么了 你的头怎么了
Nothing. Gob was just teaching me how to hit it with a hammer.
没什么 Gob刚刚教我如何用锤子打头
Gob was there.
Gob当时在现场
Gob was on his scooter.
Gob骑着他的脚踏车
I think I wanted to hit Gob.
我想要撞Gob
Yes. That is exactly what happened.
是的 当时就是这么回事
You wanted to give Gob a scare.
你想吓一吓Gob
I don't know why.
我不知道为什么
I think I do.
我想我知道
Thanks, Mom.
谢了 妈妈
George Sr. Was once again being visited by his daughter.
George Sr的女儿再次来探望他
That's it. I don't want... You can't... I don't...
到此为止 我不想 你不能 我不
Please, you gotta stop coming here.
拜托了 你别再来这了
It is obvious I'm not wearing a bra, right?
很显然我没穿胸罩 对吗
I can't take this anymore. I, um...
我受不了了 我
Uh, I'm paying far too big a price for this.
这对我来说代价太大了
Well, what about me? This is the third time I've come here.
那我呢 这是我第三次来这
I haven't even been remotely harassed.
我甚至没有被骚扰
That is not what I'm paying for.
我说的代价不是指这个
Have I lost it? Did I ever even have it?
难道我已经不行了吗 甚至我曾经行过吗
I'm paying thousands of dollars in Krugerrands.
我花了上千美金的克鲁格金币
What? Gold. Krugerrands.
什么 金子 克鲁格金币
Your mother snuck 'em in here stuffed in energy bar wrappers...
你妈把金币包在士力架包装里然后偷带进来
to keep me from getting strangled in the shower or worse.
为的是防止让我在洗澡时被掐死或者更糟
Stabbed? In a way.
被捅刀 差不多
I used them to pay off the other guys.
我用它们来打发其他人
To stop them from hollering obscenities at my... my little girl.
阻止他们对我的小女孩污言秽语
But you keep coming back here, honey, and I'm going broke.
但你总是回到这里来 亲爱的 我会破产的
That's all I ever wanted from you, Daddy.
这是我对你所期望的一切 爸爸
For you to spend money on me.
让你为我花钱
No touching!
不准接触
Gob, I want you to move back on to the yacht.
Gob 我想让你搬回到游艇上
The yacht? What makes you think I'd want to now?
游艇 什么让你觉得我现在想回去
Well, I know that you've been looking for...
那 我知道你在找
What was that?
什么声音
I think that was on your end.
我想是你那边传出来的
The truth is, I can wait
事实上 我可以等等
on selling the yacht. It's just money, right?
再卖♥♥掉游艇 只是钱而已 对吗
Wow. How hard did you hit that steering wheel?
哇 你撞在方向盘上到底撞得多重啊
I actually hit the back of my head. The back of your head?
实际上我撞到了我的头后边 头后边
Yeah. Gob, the accident only happened because...
对 Gob 事故发生的唯一原因是
I was trying to scare you.
我想吓一吓你
Maybe even hurt you. That doesn't sound like you.
甚至可能伤害你 听起来不像你
It sounds like Mom.
听起来像妈妈
Can we please just lay off Mom for a change?
我们能不能这次别再说妈妈了
She's the one that helped me
这次是她帮助了
remember what happened. I'm the bad guy here. Not her.
想想发生了 这次我是坏人 不是她
And definitely not you, so, would you please just take the yacht?
而且绝对不是你 所以 请你搬回到游艇上吧
I'll think about it.
我会考虑的
South America sounds good.
南美听起了不错
But a chance to expose Mom?
但揭露妈妈的机会
Turn this skiff around. We haven't even left the dock.
让小船调头 我们都还没离开码头
But "Skiff" Is appropriate, right?
但"小船"没用错 对吗
Gob rushed to shore to spare his brother...
Gob冲到海滩去拯救他的弟弟
from what he was certain were his mother's machinations.
将他从他们母亲的阴谋中拯救出来
What are you doing? Hey. Open this door.
你在做什么 嗨 打开门
You've been set up. Michael!
你被人算计了 Michael
There's no way you were trying to hurt me. You don't hate me.
你不可能想伤害我 你不讨厌我
Mom hates me. You kind of like me.
妈妈讨厌我 你有点喜欢我
Yeah. I kind of like you. Yeah.
对 我有点喜欢你 对
Michael, I need your help. Coming.
Michael 帮帮我 来了
Ow! I got hit back there. Right!
啊 我后面这被撞了 对啊
On the back of the head, which
后脑勺被撞
means that you couldn't have hit the steering wheel.
这说明你不可能撞在方向盘上
Mom must have clubbed you with a
妈妈肯定是用
champagne bottle or something so she could drive.
酒瓶子或什么的敲晕了 她才能开车
Gob, how'd you figure it out?
Gob 你怎么弄明白的
It's funny you should ask that...
搞笑的是你应该问
No. He didn't figure anything out.
不 他什么都没弄明白
I probably got hit on the back of the head
我后脑勺被撞
because of Buster's rock.
可能是因为Buster的大石头
Hey, big shot!
嗨 大人物
Which was behind the passenger seat.
大石头是放在乘员座位后面的
Which means that she picked you up
这说明她把你拉起来
and dragged you over to the driver's seat.
然后把你拖到了驾驶员的座位上
Mom can't pick me up.
妈妈不可能把我拉起来
She could barely pick up that bag of protein bars.
她几乎提不动那些士力架
Guess what? They weren't protein bars.
你猜怎么着 那些根本不是士力架
They were gold Krugerrands.
是克鲁格金币
And Dad finally paid attention to my intellect.
爸爸终于关注我的头脑了
Open this door! Gob, this is nuts.
打开门 Gob 这不可能
Mother is frail.
妈妈虚弱无力
Stop this nonsense this instant! You set him up, Mom.
现在别胡闹了 你算计了他 妈妈
I was halfway to South America,
我本来在去南美的半路上
but I couldn't let you get away with it...
但我不能让你就这么侥幸逃脱
because we're brothers, Mom, and we kind of like each other.
因为我们是兄弟 妈妈 而且我们还有点喜欢对方
You were going to South America? I don't think so.
你本来要去南美 我不这样认为
Mom, you and I were getting along so well.
妈妈 你和我相处的很好
I was thinking so highly of you.
我当时那么赞赏你
How could you make me think this was all my fault?
你怎么能让我认为这一切都是我的错呢
Because if you knew it was my fault,
因为如果你知道是我的错
you would've turned against me.
你肯定会离开我
And I had finally gotten you on my side.
我终于让你和我站在了一边
You were sticking up for me.
你还为我出头
l-I don't even remember you ever doing that before.
我都不记得你上次这么做是什么时候了
I just want my children to love me.
我只想让我的孩子爱我
Stop lying. Stop manipulating. Just be nicer.
那就别再撒谎 别再摆布别人 只要和善点就行了
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表