剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
for what you've done to this family.
对这个家的所作所为
You're angry. You've ruined us.
你生气了 你毁了我们
I've ruined us? You got a lot of nerve, honey.
我毁了我们吗 你真有胆说
The millions you pissed away
你挥霍的上百万
on clothing and jewelry and spa treatments...
衣服 珠宝 水疗养生
Yes, to keep you interested in
是的 还不是为了满足你
the only thing you ever appreciated... my body.
唯一的兴趣 我的肉体
Can I help it if you've got a fantastic body?
我能说你的身材非常棒吗
And you're as powerful as a bear.
而你 壮的像一头熊
My husband the bear.
我的熊老公
This bear needs some honey, wife.
这头熊需要一些蜂蜜了 老婆
Oh, God, I missed you!
我想你
Gob, meanwhile, stalled to keep Kitty in the other trailer.
与此同时 Gob不得不让Kitty待在另一间房♥
Glasses off.
脱掉眼镜
Glasses on.
戴上眼镜
Hair up.
扎起头发
Glasses off.
脱掉眼镜
Down, on. Have we done up, off?
下戴 我们试过头发扎上 摘掉眼镜吗
Oh, Gob, this is so wrong. And bright.
Gob 这不对 而且很亮
Wrong a-and bright.
错 而 亮
This...
这
That's be... brighter!
这 更亮了
God! Damn.
老天
I'm just gonna wash up real quick.
我很快清洗一下
Uh, I think I'm gonna go with... with down and off.
我决定选 头发放下 眼镜摘掉
Gob had to do the right thing.
Gob只能做出正确的选择
But as he headed to his car, he ran into the warden...
但正当他走向他的车 遇到了监狱长
who hadjust read his strongly worded letter.
刚刚读过他的声讨信
Well, if it isn't "Sincerely Yours."
这不是"你 亲爱的"嘛
And so Gob was detained against the window of the trailer...
Gob被压在拖车的窗户上
his parents were becoming intimate in.
而他的父母正在里面亲热
Oh, God, Mommy! What did you do?
天 老妈 你在干嘛
Hey, buddy. Hey, where were you?
嘿 嘿 你去哪了
I had to help out your grandfather...
我去帮你爷爷
and then I had to vow that
然后发誓
I would never help your grandfather again.
我再也不会帮你爷爷
Pretty much a normal day for me.
在我 不过是普通的一天
How are you doing?
你怎么样
I'm fine, I guess. It's just...
没事 只是
You think of prison as this place full of guilty people
你以为监狱里到处都是有罪的人
and it doesn't bother you that much.
跟你没多大关系
But if Pop-Pop could be there, then anybody could be there.
但如果爷爷会进来 那任何人都会进来
And I don't wanna go to prison, Dad.
我不想进监狱 爸
I don't think I could take it.
我想我会受不了
I know I act tough, but l...
我知道我表面坚强 但我
Is this what you're worried about?
这就是你担心的吗
'Cause I got news...
我要告诉你
he's, uh... he's guilty.
他 他有罪
He is?
是吗
Oh, yeah.
是的
Incredibly guilty.
罪大恶极
On the next Arrested Development.
发展受阻 下集预告
Tobias talks Lindsay into another session.
Tobias说服Lindsay再接受一次咨♥询♥
I've decided that...
我决定了
I want to become an actor too.
我也要成为一名演员
And George Sr. Makes good...
George Sr信守承诺
on his promise to come clean on the international accounts.
在国际账户问题上全部交代
There's a good chance that l... that I may...
非常有可能 我 我也许
have committed some, um...
犯了某种
light... treason.
轻度的 叛国罪
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表