剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
I think that you should...
我认为你应该
Oh, I can't believe I'm gonna say this.
真不敢相信 我会这么说
I think that you should...
我认为你应该
visit him...
去探望他
in an... intimate...
在一个私密
marital... trailer.
夫妇使用的小屋里
Are you mad?
你疯了吗
You think I'm comfortable
你觉得我很乐意
asking you to do this? He needs you, Mom.
问你做这件事吗 他需要你 妈
Did he say that?
他这么说的
Did he say that he misses me?
他说他想我了吗
Does he need his wife's embrace?
他需要老婆的拥抱了吗
Daddy horny, Michael.
爹饥渴了 Michael
He said some wonderful things.
他说了一些美好的事
You really want this for him, don't you?
你是真心想要满足你♥爸♥ 是吧
I do.
是的
"Golf membership" Want it?
"高尔夫会员" 想要吗
Meanwhile, Lindsay and Tobias were getting to the heart...
与此同时 Lindsay和Tobias正通过角色互换练习
of each other's vulnerabilities with a role-reversal exercise.
逐步暴露彼此的弱点
Because I'm a woman! Good.
因为我是一个女人 不错
With a woman's needs. Louder.
有女人的需求 大声点
And a woman's urges! And these, Tobias.
女人的渴望 这一切 Tobias
When was the last time you looked at these?
你上次关心这些是什么时候
Yeah, okay. How long is this session?
好了 这次会面有多长
See, I don't know what's happening she's breaking in and out of character
看 我根本不知道接下来干啥 她不断入戏出戏
and making it difficult 'Cause I don't wanna be in a character.
制♥造♥困难 因为我不想演戏
Okay, let me stop you guys.
你们先停一下
All right? Please. Let me get in here.
好吗 让我来
Thank you. God.
谢谢
You've never been a real wife to me,Lindsy
你对我从来就不像一个真正的妻子 Lindsy
That's not true! You know it!
这不是事实
A man is looking back at you. A man with dreams and aspirations!
一个男人回望向你 一个有梦想抱负的人
Meanwhile, Maeby found an
与此同时 Marby在她妈的预约簿里
address in her mother's appointment book...
找到了地址
and was getting closer to learning what her parents were up to.
几乎就要查明她父母在干些什么
Right! If I'm no Schwimmer, you're no Jennifer Aniston!
是的 我不是罗斯 你也不是瑞秋
Maybe I'm not even Lisa Kudrow.
或许我都不是菲比
l-I have dreams, Lindsay.
我有梦想 Lindsay
Dreams, Lindsay.
梦想 Lindsay
Well, then, Tobias...
那么 Tobias
follow those dreams.
追随这些梦想
Make those dreams happen.
让梦想成真
Yes. I will.
我会
And scene!
完毕
Wow! Okay.
哇 嗷
I'm sorry I stepped on your line. No, not at all.
抱歉 我抢了你的词 不会
Did that answer some questions for you? Yeah, I think it did.
你现在明白了吗 是的 没错
Now there are two men I wanna leave.
有两个男人 我现在不想见到
Michael arrived home,
Michael回到家
happy to have a brother to share his burden with.
高兴有一个哥哥能为他分担
Great news. Oh, good. I could use it.
好消息 说来听听
I just came from convincing Mom to have sex with Dad.
我刚才说服妈去跟爸亲热
God! What is wrong with you? That is disgusting!
你什么毛病啊 真恶心
What's wrong with you? Oh, I'm sorry.
你怎么了 抱歉
But just the thought of Mom and Dad together...
一想到爸和妈在一起
I have a sense of propriety. All right?
我有分寸感 行了吗
Fine. What's your great news?
好吧 你有什么好消息
I Kitty.
我 @#!& Kitty
Oh, Gob, I just wanted you to get the information.
我只是要你去搞到资料
Oh, I got the information.
资料我搞到了
You did, huh? About the international accounts?
是吗 关于国际账户的
I see what you're getting at. No, I didn't get any information.
我明白你的意思了 没有 没拿到任何资料
That's great. Good, good,
真不错 不错
good, Gob. You just lost the touch lamp.
Gob 你的触摸式台灯没了
What? No! The deal's off.
不 交易取消
I'm gonna use the touch lamp to set
我要用台灯来给爸妈嘿♥咻♥时
the mood in the conjugal trailer when Dad's nailing Mom!
制♥造♥气氛
No! Don't... Michael!
别 Michael
You are filthy!
卑鄙小人
The two cousins reunited...
两兄妹回家了
each a little shaken by
装出一副若无其事的样子
what they had pretended to be fearless about.
其实都因所见所闻有点不知所措
You think they'll get divorced? I don't care.
你认为他们会离婚 我不在乎
I'm not saying "I don't care" Like kids who
我说"不在乎" 跟那些孩子不一样
say they don't when they do... 'cause I don't.
明明在乎却说不在乎 因为我真的不在乎
Right. I know. Who cares, right?
我知道 谁在乎 是吧
I mean, I care. How could you not?
我是说 我在乎 你怎么会不在乎
You know, our family's really messed up.
我们家里一团糟
I know. We're the only normal ones.
我知道 我们俩是唯一正常的
At least we got each other. Right?
至少我们还有彼此 是吗
George Michael?
George Michael
Sorry.
抱歉
Sometimes I don't know if it's
有时我不知道
gonna be a long or short hug or a middle-medium hug.
拥抱是长还是短 还是中等
It's hard to tell sometimes.
很难判断
That was a good hug. That's plenty for now.
不错的拥抱 很长了
Hug's gotta end sometime, obviously.
拥抱总会结束 显然
Soon, Michael was driving Lucille to prison...
不久 Michael开车送Lucille去监狱
and she seemed to be looking forward to it.
她看上去十分期待
Where are we going after?
完事后我们去哪
Hey, Dad. Michael!
爸 Michael
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
You needed my help, and it was hard for you to ask,
你需要我的帮助 却难开口
so I took it upon myself to bring her.
于是我做主把她带来了
That doesn't make you uncomfortable?
你不会觉得不好意思吗
The drive was a little awkward.
来的路上有点尴尬
Not every son would do this for his father.
不是每个儿子都能为父亲这样做
Thank you for this.
谢谢你
Hello, George.
嗨
What the hell's your mother doing in here?
你妈在里面干什么
Who were you expecting? Oh, I've done a bad thing.
你以为是谁 糟糕
I've done a terrible thing.
这下惨了
There's someone else in that trailer, I've done a repulsive thing.
那间房♥里有另一个人 是吗 我♥干♥了件让人憎恶的事
Wait... Whoa. It's Kitty?
等等 是Kitty吗
Shh! How long?
嘘 有多久了
When did this start? Oh, come on! This is the first time.
什么时候开始的 这是第一次
Every Friday for the last eight years.
过去八年每个礼拜五
Horny. I got that.
思春 我懂
Hey, wait a minute. This is easy. This is an easy one.
等等 这好办 好办
I'll go in there with Kitty, I'll do my thing...
我进去那 跟Kitty 完事
and th-th-then I'll go and see your moth... This is a hard one.
然后再去那 跟你妈 这会有难度
She's your secretary. You're right.
她是你的秘书 你说的对
Family first.
家人第一
Take care of Kitty. Michael.
Kitty交给你了
I need you now.
我需要你
"International accounts" Need me?
"国际账户" 需要我吗
And so an agreement was made.
就这么说定了
George Sr. Would reveal the truth...
George Sr会揭开事实真♥相♥
and Michael would make sure Kitty didn't come out of the trailer.
Michael会确保Kitty不出房♥间半步
Yeah?
耶
I need you to come to the prison.
需要你来一趟监狱
I'm at the prison. You're here?
我就在监狱 你在啊
I'm delivering this strongly worded letter I wrote...
我正在递送这封声讨信
lit by nothing but natural light.
在光天化日之下
Well, how would you like that touch lamp and the office...
你愿不愿意要那座台灯和办公室
and... what the hell... full use of the secretary?
以及 管他的 秘书小姐随你用
Thank you for doing this. It means a... It means a lot.
谢谢你 对我意味着很多
I, uh... Okay, I'll get down on the couch.
我 我先在沙发上躺下来
I'm not going to have sex with you, George.
我不是来和你睡觉的 George
I came to tell you how much I hate you
我是来告诉你 我有多恨你
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表