剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Lose it. No, lose the whole kid.
删 这小孩这段 全删
We'll just go with the Iraq piece.
只用伊♥拉♥克♥的内容
That's so cool. I guess.
真酷 是吧
You wanna watch over at my house?
你想来我家看看吗
Yeah, l-I guess.
好 好吧
And Michael headed off to meet Kitty.
Michael去见Kitty
Their last meeting had ended poorly.
他们上一次会面惨淡收场
Say good-bye to your company, Michael.
和你的公♥司♥永别 Michael
And say goodbye to these. No, no, no, no.
和它们永别 不 不 不 不
So Michael was understandably anxious about their reunion.
所以再次会面 Michael心中自然有些忐忑
Guess I do get to see them again, huh?
没想到我还会见到它们
Can we please have
能不能说点别的
one conversation that's not about my rack, Michael?
别老谈我的胸部 Michael
Yeah. Maybe a better question would be...
好吧 或许更有趣的问题是
what evidence do I have against you, because...
我掌握了什么对你不利的证据 因为
No, no, no. I don't... I don't wanna know.
不 不 不 我不想知道
I just want to know what you want.
我只想知道你想要什么
I'd like to be in charge of the Bluth Company.
我想来掌管布鲁斯公♥司♥
Well, I want a hamburger and French fries,
我想要汉堡和薯条
but I can't have the bun or potatoes. Get real.
但我不能要面包和土豆 现实点
I deserve it. Your father promised it to me
我应得的 你♥爸♥答应过我
on the day he went to prison.
他进监狱那天
Sounds like something that he would do.
听起来像是他的行为
And if I can't be in charge,
如果不让我接管
then I'm going to have to tell the entire world...
我就要告诉全世界
that your father was building houses overseas...
你♥爸♥在国外建房♥
without paying... Whoa, whoa, whoa! Stop, stop. Stop.
而没有付 哇噢 哇噢 停 停
Act... No. Finish. Finish. Um, without paying what? Taxes?
继续 不 完毕 完毕 额 没有交什么 税吗
Model houses, Michael. Overseas.
样♥板♥房♥♥ Michael 在国外
And he hid it... from the U.S. Government.
他瞒着 美国政♥府♥
That's it? That's what my dad's been hiding... back taxes?
就这个吗 这就是我爸隐瞒的 退缴税
And unless you plan on paying them...
除非你打算补上
your dad's gonna be in prison for a long time.
你♥爸♥会在监狱里待很长一段时间
No, we'll pay them. Forget it. We'll just...
不 我们会缴 算了 我们会
We'll mortgage the company if we have to.
必要的话 我们会抵押公♥司♥
We found money for those.
我们会筹到钱
We'll find money for taxes. Good to see ya.
我们会弄到钱交税 很高兴见到你
Yeah. If I was in charge, that would have been my first move too.
要是我管 首先我也会这么做
As Michael returned home, George Michael was heading out...
Michael回家时 George Michael正要去见
to meet the girl from the banana stand.
在香蕉摊子遇到的女孩
Great news. The business is gonna be okay.
好消息 生意没有问题
Yeah, I thought bananas would be okay on the diet.
我也觉得健康饮食吃香蕉没问题
No, l-I meant... Well... You haven't been eating those, have you?
不 我是说 你没吃吧
No. No. Not at all. Just some nuts. Good. Those are fine.
没 完全没有 只吃了一些坚果 很好 那些没问题
What I meant was, I think we're
我的意思是 我认为
gonna be seeing Pop-Pop sooner than we thought.
我们和爷爷团聚 比预想的要早
Huh? Does that sound good?
嗯 是不是好消息
Do you hear that rattle? It is very worrisome.
你听到那咔嗒声了吗 令人担心
Hey, what the hell are you doing? Great news, Michael.
你们在干嘛 好消息 Michael
We're thinking of purchasing a Bluth model home.
我们正考虑买♥♥一间布鲁斯样♥板♥房♥♥
And let's check the oven.
检查一下烤箱
Whoa! That doesn't inspire confidence.
哇 这不太让人安心
Lindsay, the bead business taking off, is it?
Lindsay 珠子生意做起来了吗
Actually, I am the breadwinner, Michael, as it turns out.
其实到最后 是我在养家糊口 Michael
I was walking in a strange place today...
今天我路过一个奇怪的地方
a place I'd never set foot in before.
我以前从没去过的地方
Tobias, walking down a street he'd been down many times...
Tobias 走在这条街上 其实他经常去
saw a book he'd written years earlier as a psychiatrist.
看到他多年以前还是精神病医生时写的一本书
The book, initially unsuccessful, had suddenly caught fire...
那本书 最初反响平平 后来突然火了
although, strangely, only in the gay community.
尽管 奇怪的是 只在同性恋群体中
The book is huge. And I
书很红 于是
have a bit of money coming my way as a result.
我就有了一笔钱
So if you'll excuse me,
那么失陪了
I'm going to go upstairs and run the shower.
我要上楼去开淋浴
Let me know if it's too loud in the kitchen.
要是声音太吵 跟我说
Okay, honey.
好的 亲爱的
So, your husband comes into some money,
你老公发了点财
and suddenly he's not so oblivious anymore, huh?
突然间他就不那么冷淡了 是吧
Hey, now, this is not me being shallow, Michael.
嘿 这不是我肤浅 Michael
He's written a self-help book th at's helping people.
他写了一本自我帮助的书 帮助了他人
That does take some insight. Listen.
确实需要几分见地 听着
This better not mean you're blowing off the bead store.
最好这不代表你的珠子生意黄了
Well, uh, seeing as though you brought it up,
既然你提起这事
maybe we should get out of this investment.
或许这项投资应当作罢
I mean, seriously, Michael... beads? I knew you'd do this.
说实在的 Michael 珠子 我就知道你会这样
You work for three seconds,
你三秒钟热度
and you find something easier and grab it.
然后发现了芝麻 就丢了西瓜
It's "Dip-A-Pet" All over again.
"爱宠一点红"的重演
Lindsay also had a brief foray into what she had then hoped...
Lindsay曾短暂涉足一个她原本希望
Come back here!
给我回来
would be the burgeoning fad of custom pet coloring.
会日渐红火的行业 个性宠物染毛
Well, that would've worked if you'd sprung for a bigger sink.
要是你的资金足够雄厚 会成功的
George Michael, our show's about to start.
George Michael 节目要开始了
He went out on his date. A date?
他约会去了 约会
But we had plans to... A date with who?
但我们说好了 和谁约会
Some girl. I mean, she barely has a face.
某个女生 我是说 她跟没长脸一样
You couldn't pick her out of a lineup of one.
放到一排人中 你都认不出她
But first, the palaces of Iraq.
首先 伊♥拉♥克♥的高档住♥宅♥
Trisha, tell us about these
Trisha 向我们介绍
new mini-palaces of Saddam's you've discovered.
你们刚发现的萨♥达♥姆♥的小型豪♥宅♥
Our troops have been living here for the last few days...
过去几日我们的部队就住在这里
and, as you can tell, they've made themselves right at home.
如你所见 他们把这里当做家一般
Now, a lot of this damage is just due to shoddy workmanship...
许多破损只是由于豆♥腐♥渣♥工程
but the real surprise here is that these homes...
但真正让人意外的是这些地方
appear to be American-built to begin with.
似乎是美国制♥造♥
There have been sanctions against doing business...
从九十年代♥开♥始就有针对萨♥达♥姆♥
with Hussein's regime since the early '90s...
政♥权♥的制裁 禁止商业来往
so who built them? Does
究竟是谁造的 那个
that look a little like our kitchen island?
是不是有点像我们的厨房♥
Well, whoever it is, they're in a world of trouble.
无论是谁 他们麻烦大了
Michael realized that his father's crimes...
Michael意识到他父亲的罪行
might be bigger than he thought.
或许比他想象的要严重
There's a good chance I may have committed some light treason.
很有可能我犯了轻度的叛国罪
This might even be considered light treason.
这或许会被认定为轻度叛国罪
Oh, my God.
我的上帝
Michael had just found out his father might have committed...
Michael才发现他父亲可能犯了
some light treason by building model homes in Iraq.
轻度的叛国罪 因为在伊♥拉♥克♥建造样♥板♥房♥♥
And he tried to get ahold of Kitty, who he knew had the evidence.
他想找到Kitty 他知道她有证据
Unfortunately, Kitty was meeting with Gob at the time.
不巧的是 Kitty正在和Gob见面
What about hash browns? No, because hash browns are potatoes.
薯饼呢 不行 因为薯饼是土豆做的
So you really can't eat anything on this diet.
所以这项饮食计划什么都不能吃
Wow. Wonder how this is gonna affect my honey business?
哇 这会给我的蜂蜜生意带来什么影响
Gob, I have seen you get passed over...
Gob 我看见你一次又一次
time and time again by your family.
被你的家人无视
You don't deserve that. You're smarter than them.
你不应受此遭遇 你比他们都要聪明
What about macaroni... let me finish... salad?
通心粉呢 让我说完 沙拉
Gob, this is your time.
Gob 你的时代来了
With my help, knowing what I know...
有我相助 就我所知
we could take over the Bluth Company together. Wow!
我们能携手接管布鲁斯公♥司♥ 哇
This is a side of you I'd never noticed before.
我从没见过你这一面
Have they always been that big?
它们一向都这么大吗
And the next day, Michael went to his mother's.
第二天 Michael去找他母亲
I saw an expos? On the Iraq palaces last night...
昨晚我看到伊♥拉♥克♥豪♥宅♥的一组曝光
and I could have sworn that one of them was the Sea Wind unit.
我可以发誓其中一种就是海风套房♥
That's funny. I always pictured Iraq in the middle of the desert.
有趣 我总是想象伊♥拉♥克♥在沙漠之中
Dad sold houses to the Iraqis, didn't he?
老爸向伊♥拉♥克♥推销了房♥子 是吗
And this is what you kept from me so
所以你不让我知道
I could take the polygraph test.
然后去测谎
Tell me the truth, okay?
告诉我实情 好吗
'Cause there's been a lot of lying in this family.
因为这个家有太多谎言
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表