剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything...
这是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切...
and the one son who had no choice...
其中一个孩子别无选择...
but to keep them all together.
不得不撑起这个家
It's Arrested Development.
这是发展受阻
Michael Bluth had called a meeting...
Michael Bluth和家族的长♥期♥律师
with the family's longtime attorney...
一起召开会议
to discuss his father's incarceration.
讨论关于他父亲监禁的问题
I am so sorry. It was a client. Okay.
实在太对不起了 一个客户 好的
But he was finding it difficult to get any answers.
但是他发现很难找到答案
How long was I on the phone? Twentyfive minutes.
我刚刚电♥话♥打了多久 25分钟
Well, you know, with the cell phone charges,
呃 你知道的 以现在的手♥机♥费用
I'm gonna round it out to about an hour...
我要算成一个小时
'cause it's easier to bill... all right.
这样容易记账 好的
Anything else to go over?
还有什么要讨论的吗
We've got everything else to go over.
其他乱七八糟的事情都讨论过了
We haven't done anything to get my dad out of jail.
但是还没有说任何把我父亲弄出监狱的事情
Okay. First of all... What are you doing? Pilates?
好的 首先 你在干什么 普拉提
Because no 40-year-old woman should look like that.
因为一个40岁的女人绝不会有你这么光彩照人
Well, no 40-year-old woman does look like that.
确实没有一个40岁的女人像她那样
He was, however, getting along with his sister...
可是 他和他姐姐开始和睦相处了
which was unwelcome news to their mother...
这对他母亲来说不是一个好消息
who feared this unity might be used against her.
她觉得这个联合有可能会对她不利
I do have some big news.
我确实有些大新闻
It's going to cost you a little money...
这会花掉你们一些钱
20,000, something like that.
大概2万的样子
The courts have agreed to let your father out of prison.
法♥院♥已经同意让你们的父亲出狱
This is a lawyer! He's a master!
好一个律师 大♥师♥级人物
For the entire afternoon.
出狱一整个下午
What do you mean "Afternoon"? What afternoon?
整个下午什么意思 哪天下午
The day before Christmas,
圣诞前一天
in time for the Living Classics Pageant...
就是古典艺术Cos盛典的时候
because I know how important that is to all of you.
我知道这对你们来说有多么的重要
The Living Classics Pageant, an Orange County tradition...
古典艺术Cos盛典是奥兰治县的传统
consists of live representations of classic works of art.
真人表现一些古典的艺术作品
The Bluth family has participated not only as a patron...
布鲁斯家族不仅仅是这个活动的赞助商
but as an integral part of its most popular exhibit...
同时也扮演了最受欢迎的展览品
Michelangelo's The Creation of Adam.
米开朗基罗的作品 <亚当的创造>
I don't really want to be Adam this year.
我今年真心不想再演亚当了
Well, if you want to play Eve, you got to get in line...
如果你想扮夏娃 那就得去排队了
behind, what, about five homos.
排在一堆基佬后面
That was wrong. I'm... I'm so sorry.
我说错话了 实在对不起
It's just that I have one down at the office now...
只是现在正好有个基佬在我办公室
and, I mean, it is every day.
每天都阴魂不散的
I would be happy to play Adam. I'd prefer a speaking part...
我很乐意扮演亚当 尤其是讲话的部分
Please don't speak for the rest of the meeting.
麻烦你别再说了
Zing! No, no, seriously. I don't want to play Adam.
击掌 别 是真的 我真不想扮亚当了
Buster, every year we go through this song and dance...
Buster 我们每年都练这些歌♥和舞蹈
and every year you say, "Thank you,
每年你都会说 "谢谢你
Mama, for making me play Adam."
让我扮演亚当 妈妈"
You're doing it. This concerned Buster...
你一定得演 Buster在秘密的
as he'd been secretly dating his mother's best friend...
和他母亲的好朋友兼头号♥竞争对手
and chief social rival, Lucille Austero.
Lucille Austero约会 这让他很担心
Can't we just stay here and play poker again?
我们能不能就待在这里继续玩扑克
You can bet your vertigo medicine against my anxiety pills.
我们可以用你的头晕药来赌我的抗抑郁药
No. Buster, for God's sake, there is music to hear...
不 Buster 我的天哪 我们可以去听音乐
places to go, envy to stir.
可以去到处溜达惹人嫉妒
Look, I'm tired of keeping our love a secret.
听着 我再也受不了这么偷偷摸摸的了
We are going out, and that is that!
我们要出去 而且必须出去
Oh. Oh, Buster. Okay, I'm okay.
哦 噢 Buster 没事 我没事
I'm okay.
我很好
Okay. I'm gonna get out of your hair.
行 我这就先走了
We'll talk about this money later in the week. Excuse me.
我们过两天再讨论这笔钱 打扰一下
We're not going to pay $20,000 to get my Dad out for one day.
我们不会为了让我爸出来一天 就付2万美金的
No. It's a bond. It's all refundable, unlike my time.
不 这都是债券 和我的时间不一样 这是可退还的
It's been a complete waste of two hours, okay?
这完全是浪费了两个小时 好吧
We're just not going to do it, and that's that.
我们是不会那样做的 绝对不会
Are you writing two hours? No, I'm taking notes on the case.
你在记下两个小时 没 我就是记些案子的笔记
Let me just see what you just wrote. You're scaring me.
让我看看你刚写了什么 你吓到我了
just leave it alone! It is
走开 你给我走开 这是
a gift from a client! Ruining a good meeting.
客户送我的礼物 你毁了这次会面
Barry's very good. He's an idiot.
Barry非常好 他是个傻♥逼♥
Exactly. We're not trying to get Dad out for a night.
没错 我们可不是只要爸爸出来一晚上
We're trying to get him out for good.
我们是要他出来就不回监狱了
We're gonna get a new lawyer.
我们要找个新律师
I actually know of one who's available.
我正好知道有个人可以
His name's Wayne Jarvis. He's a top guy.
他的名字叫Wayne Jarvis, 他是顶尖的
Wayne Jarvis had become famous...
自从在雇佣歧视案中
after an employment discrimination suit...
与家族现在的律师Barry Zuckerkorn交锋之后
against the family's current attorney, Barry Zuckerkorn.
Wayne Jarvis就变得有名了
It'll be a long time before
Barry Zuckerkorn很长时间内
Barry Zuckerkorn calls anyone a homo again.
都不会叫人基佬了
You know, I am really happy that you two are in agreement...
知道吗 我很高兴你们俩能够一条心
but we're not getting rid of Barry.
但是我们不会舍弃Barry
He's like family, and you can't fire family.
他像个家人 你不能炒了家人
Yeah, I know. Hey, Maeby.
是 我知道 嘿 Maeby
Maeby, where have you been?
Maeby 你去哪里了
You left me at home. You do remember you have a daughter, right?
你们把我落在家里了 你们还记得有个女儿吧
Uh, yes, of course we remember...
呃 当然 我们当然记得
and we were worried sick, young lady.
我们都快急死了 小姐
She's fine. Our daughter's all right, everybody, so...
她很好 我们的女儿很好
You said you didn't want her to come.
你说你不想她过来
I said I didn't want you to come.
我说我不想你过来
Oh, that makes more sense.
哦 这才说得通嘛
Now she's going to think we're totally self-involved.
现在她肯定觉得我们自以为是
I can fix this. Buster's probably still in the lobby.
我能解决 Buster可能还在大厅
Let me go see if I can't get him to give me the part of Adam.
让我去问问看他能不能让我去演亚当
And I'll see if I can get some money from my mom. - Lupe!
我去看看能不能跟我妈要点钱 Lupe
There are some juice glasses on the sofa table.
沙发桌上有几个喝果汁的杯子
Mama, I'll help you clean up.
妈妈 我来帮你吧
There are some salad plates on the piano.
钢琴上有几个色拉盘
Wow. What a party. You make it seem so effortless.
哇 多完美的派对啊 你完全是信手拈来呀
What do you need money for? A divorce?
你要钱干嘛 离婚
No, Mom. Tobias and I are doing fine, thank you.
没 妈 Tobias和我很好 多谢
It's my credit card debt. Forget it.
是我的信♥用♥卡♥债务 休想
Fine. I'll ask Michael. He'll give it to me.
行 我去问Michael 他会给我的
Maybe if you get him drunk. It's the only way he'll give money...
兴许你能他灌醉 也就那样他才会把钱
to someone he calls a "Stay-in-bed mom."
给"好吃懒做娘娘"
He said that about me? I thought it was harsh.
他这么说我了 我觉得太刻薄
But, you know, he thinks you're completely irresponsible.
但是 他觉得你丝毫不负责任
A stay-in-bed mom.
好吃懒做娘娘
Probably because you don't work, and you're lazy.
兴许是因为你不工作 而且还很懒
His words.
他的原话
I can't believe him. I know!
完全不敢相信 我也觉得
just when you were getting along so well.
还是你们关系变好的时候
They've got to be kidding me.
这是在耍我吧
Michael's brother Gob, meanwhile...
Michael的哥哥Gob 那时却
had missed the meeting that
由于他女朋友Marta
morning after being delayed by his girlfriend Marta.
而错过了早上的会议
Te quiero!
我爱你
English, please. I love you.
请说英语 我爱你
Great. Now I'm late.
这下好了 害我迟到了
And while Gob took his girlfriend for granted...
在Gob认为他的女朋友理所当然的时候
Michael was learning Spanish to get closer to her.
Michael却为了接近她而苦练西班牙语
That is not something I can bring to my boss.
这东西我可不能拿给我老板
Unfortunately, the one
不幸的是
tape he could find was of little use to him.
他找到的唯一的磁带对他几乎没用
Are you going to the complimentary breakfast?
你要去吃免费早餐吗
That'll get her hot.
这肯定能让她欲♥火♥焚身
Well, if it isn't the boy who lives under the stairs.
咦 这不是住在楼梯下的小男孩吗
Hey, Gob. What are you doing, learning Spanish?
嘿 Gob 你在干嘛 学西班牙语
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表