剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Okay, so you can run faster than me. But you can't make me work.
你赢了 你跑得比我快 但不代表你可以强迫我工作
No one's making you do anything, you know.
没人会强迫你做什么事
It's just a chance for us to
这只是个让我们
spend some time together. Learn about business.
增进了解的机会 学点东西
You know, you might find that
你也许会有意外惊喜
you're good at things you didn't even know about.
开♥发♥出自己的特殊潜能也说不定啊
See that? Who knew you were such a good little climber?
看吧 以前谁知道你能爬这么快
Now listen, let's make this fun, okay?
听着 咱得把这变成一种乐趣
We're family.
我们是一家人
What is better than hanging out with family? Hmm?
没有什么比跟家人一起更好的 不是么
Oh... It's my mother.
哎呀 是我老妈
Hi. She called you, huh?
嗨 她叫你过来的
I guess I'm not good enough to be her husband.
我就知道我当不了她老公
What? What's going on?
你说啥呢 什么情况
Okay. Mother wants someone to go to my soccer game with.
是这样 老妈想让人陪我去踢足球
She don't want other soccer moms think that she a single mother.
她不想让别人知道她是单亲妈妈
She old school. I liked it better when he just said annyong.
真是个老古董 我更喜欢他只会喊"你好"
Hey, Mom, why can't Buster pretend to be your escort?
妈 为啥Buster就不能陪你去呢
That's the way he's got it in all his cartoons.
这样他就能当真人版的卡♥通♥英雄了
They already know he's my son.
他们已经知道他是我儿子了
I wouldn't go even if you asked.
就算你叫我也不回去
You didn't let me play soccer as a child.
我小时候你根本没让我踢过球
Why should I have to sit and cheer Annyong?
为啥我就得坐这逗Annyong
Annyong never cheers me.
Annyong从来没逗过我
Go, fatty.
加油 死胖子
Stop it! He's your little brother!
住手 他是你弟弟
No, he's not! I came out of you! He didn't!
才不是呢 我是你生的 他又不是
Can you not call me with these little things, please?
以后这么点小事你就别找我了 行不
The office is a mess. I still haven't replaced Kitty.
办公室乱成一团 我还没找到人接替Kitty
Michael had recently fired
Michael最近解雇了
his father's longtime assistant, Kitty.
他爸爸的长♥期♥助理 Kitty
Did you hear that everyone? Michael Bluth is threatening me!
各位你们听到了么 Michael Bluth威胁我
Shh, shh, shh. It had not been a clean break.
嘘 炒鱿鱼的过程并不愉快
So, I've got a lot of work to do.
因此 我有一堆事要做
Plus, it's Bring Your Daughter to Work Day.
再加上 今天是带闺女上班节
Oh, where is George Michael? I told him not to come.
这样啊 George Michael呢 我告诉他别跟着
l-I thought it was more important to bring Maeby this...
我觉得今年带着Maeby过会比较好
Damn it! Can't you just find somebody else,
这小兔崽子又跑了 你就不能找别的
please, to look like your husband?
跟你老公长的像的人么
In fact, there was someone else
实际上 确实有这么个别人
who looked like Lucille's husband...
长得像Lucille的老公
his twin brother, Oscar. Lucille.
他的双胞胎哥哥 Oscar Lucille
And although she knew it was
尽管她知道
wrong to play with his heart... Oscar, it's Lucille.
玩弄人家的感情是不对的 Oscar 我是Lucille
she really didn't want to go to the soccer game alone.
她是真的不想自己去足球赛
I need you.
我需要你
And back at the model home...
回到样♥板♥房♥♥
three of the Bluth men struggled with their manliness.
布鲁斯家的三个老爷们正在因为男子气概纠结着
You know, I make jokes about being a daughter for my dad.
我当年跟我爹开了个玩笑说我想当他闺女
I know I'm a man. It's his insecurity, not mine.
我知道我是个爷们 这让他感到不安全 而不是我
There's no security at that store.
那商店估计根本没有安全保障
That's how she was able to shoplift.
所以她才能做到偷天换日
They probably don't have a regular security guard.
他么大概连常规的保安都没有
Well, of course I could get a job as a security guard.
其实我可以去当保安的
I mean, if I have to have a job to impress my daughter.
如果我必须得通过上班来向我闺女传递正能量的话
If she needs something that butch.
前提是她真的需要一点阳刚之气
Yeah. I can hang out with my uncles.
对啊 我可以跟我叔叔们一起玩嘛
Three men. What's butcher than that?
三个老爷们 还有比这更阳刚的了么
I'm going to the mall. Me too.
我要去购物中心 我也是
Yeah, maybe a new pair of shoes will cheer me up.
我也去 没准买♥♥双新鞋能让我振作起来
And now I'm filling out an expense report...
现在我正在填一份支出报告
so I can sleep well at night knowing that I have been honest.
这样我就能因为自己是个诚实的人而睡个好觉了
You're not asleep.
你没睡着
I was. You were not.
我刚才睡着了 说谎
I would like to see if
我真想看看
you could go one day without telling a lie.
你哪天不说谎是啥样
just one whole day without being like your mom.
哪怕就一天 能不像你妈那样满嘴跑火车
What's in it for me if I do? You'll win my respect.
我那样能有什么好处 你会赢得我的尊重
Good night. And 50 bucks.
我还是睡觉吧 外加50块奖励
Fine. I'll do it if you do it.
成交 如果你也一天不说谎
Thatagirl. This is gonna be fun. I win.
这才是好孩子 这会很有意思 我会赢
We're looking for Michael Bluth? That's me.
哪位是Michael Bluth 我就是
I'm Michael Bluth. I'm Officer Taylor.
我就是Michael Bluth 我是Taylor警官
That is Officer Carter.
那位是Carter警官
Our daughters, Tammy and Moni...
我们的闺女 Tammy和Moni
Oh, God, where... where did they go?
哎呀 这俩孩子上哪去了
I'm on it. How can I help you?
我去找吧 我有什么能效劳的么
Well, we're here investigating
我们是来调查
the disappearance of Kitty Sanchez.
有关Kitty Sanchez的失踪案的
Apparently, you're the last person to see her... alive.
很显然 你是她生前
Or around town or whatever.
或者离开小镇或者其他什么之前见过的最后一个人
I don't know anything about that. I do know that,
我毫不知情 我只知道
uh...she was my secretary, uh, but she left.
她曾经是我的秘书 但是她离职了
Or l-I fired her.
或者说 我把她炒了
Did you ever threaten her?
你恐吓过她么
No, no. God, no. Of course not.
没有 这个真没有
Michael Bluth is threatening me!
Michael Bluth威胁我
I did. I threatened her at a restaurant.
我是在一家餐馆吓唬过她
But, you know... it's a restaurant, so... Yep.
但是你也知道 只是家餐馆 诚实最美丽
Certainly she's been seen since then?
所以说那之后她就失踪了
Not alive.
或是死了
Or dead or whatever.
反正就是生死未卜
We'd love to speak with you down at the station.
我们希望你能到警局录个口供
Sure. Uh, you know, l-l-I'm happy to cooperate.
当然 我很乐意配合
But I really don't know anything more than you know.
但是我确实提供不出来其他的信息了
I certainly didn't... didn't kill her and drop her in a back bay.
我不可能杀了她 然后把她扔到后湾
Boy, I hope that's not what happened to her
老兄 我希望这不是她遭遇的
I'm sure it isn't.
当然不能是
Please send Officer Davis and Little Hanna to the back bay.
让Davis警官和小Hanna去后港看看
So you killed Kitty, huh?
所以说 你杀了Kitty
No, I didn't kill Kitty.
没有 不是我
But I will go down to the
但是我会配合警方合作
station and answer those nice men's questions.
去警局回答那些好人的问题
You know why? Because I have
你知道为啥么 因为我
no secrets to hide. Because I'm an honest man.
没啥好隐瞒的 因为我是个诚实的人
And apparently a fun one.
而且还是个风趣幽默的人
Let's go see what's going on in the back room.
一起去看看后边那屋里怎么了吧
Were those the last words Kitty ever heard?
这不会是Kitty死前听的最后一句话吧
No. I will not kiss her.
没门 我不会亲她的
Hey, hey, guys, what are you doing?
兄弟们 这是做啥呢
It's Bring Your Daughter to Work Day.
今天可是带闺女上班节
Yeah, that's my Caitlin. Okay.
没错啊 那就是我闺女Caitlin 好吧
There is work to be done. Can we get back to it? Thank you.
还有工作在等着我们 各位咱回去做正事吧
Oh, and has anybody, uh, seen or heard from Kitty lately?
你们最近有没有人见过或是联♥系♥过Kitty
I think that's her right behind you there.
我觉得你身后那个就是她
Oh, my God. That is Kitty.
天啊 那就是Kitty
And that's the boat that Uncle Gob blew up.
这就是Gob叔叔炸掉的那艘游艇
Hey, now you have something to tell them at the station.
好了 这回你在警局可有话说了
Tobias sought out a security position at the nearby mall.
Tobias在附近的购物中心找到了个保安的活儿
I do know stage combat if the
我很擅长武打戏码
partner is willing and a bit more petite than I.
如果搭档配合而且比我矮小的话
But I have a daughter to impress and I need this job.
但是我要给我闺女树立榜样 我需要这份工作
Well, it's gonna be a couple of days
你得等一段时间
before we can get you a gun license...
才能拿到枪♥支♥执照
so you'll have to use mine.
所以你暂时得用我的枪
Wow!
这么酷
Meanwhile, Gob had taken George Michael on a mysterious errand.
与此同时 Gob带着George Michael开始了一段神秘旅程
What are we getting? Is it something for a magic trick?
我们要找什么 是变魔术用的小东西么
In a way. That's cool.
可以这么说 帅呆了
You know, it's so great to be hanging out with you.
我跟你说 跟你出来的感觉特别棒
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表