剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything...
故事是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切
and the one son who had no choice...
其中一个儿子别无选择
but to keep them all together.
不得不撑起这个家
It's Arrested Development.
欢迎收看<发展受阻>
Michael Bluth began his day
一件新奇的事物
with something he'd never seen before.
揭开了Michael Bluth新的一天
I'm hearing good things about the Bluth Company.
我听闻了关于布鲁斯公♥司♥的好消息
What do you think?
你怎么看
Good news about his family's housing business.
他们家族房♥地♥产♥业的好消息
Old man Bluth is in jail. I think his son is running the company.
老家伙Bluth进监狱了 我认为是他的儿子在管理公♥司♥
Doesn't seem like a total moron to me.
在我看来他不完全是个呆瓜
You know what? I've had this thing as a triple sell,
知道吗 我一直把他们定位为"强烈建议卖♥♥"
and I am upgrading it right here, right now.
但此时此刻 我就要给他们升级
I think this thing could even go as high as a "Don't Buy."
我想指数甚至能高到"别买♥♥"
Don't buy? Don't buy. I started off...
别买♥♥ 别买♥♥ 我开始
Mom, did you see that? Don't buy Bluth!
妈 你看到了吗 别买♥♥布鲁斯公♥司♥
You build a house that's good, people are gonna wanna come...
你建了好房♥子 人们就会想来看看
This sink hole spread a little bit more last night?
这该死的洞昨晚又变大了吗
Anyway, I'm gonna go to the prison.
总之 我现在要去监狱
I'm gonna tell Dad about this news.
我要去告诉老爸这个消息
I thought you said we shouldn't visit him.
我想你说过我们不该去探望他
Visit, no. Gloat, yes.
不是探望 是去显摆
I've worked very, very hard for this.
我为了这个做了多少努力
I sold the cabin property to keep us afloat,
为了度过难关我把小屋产权给卖♥♥了
I haven't had any time to spend with my son.
也没时间陪我儿子
Well, now you can spend time with my son.
但你现在能和我儿子多相处了
I want your brother Buster to come live with you,
我想让你弟弟Buster搬过来跟你住
and it's not because he has that horrible hook for a hand now.
不是因为他手上装了那个吓人的钩子
It's the snoring. Listen to this.
是因为他打呼噜 听听这个
Buster snoring, Wednesday night.
Buster的呼噜声 周三晚
It's driving me cra...
快把我逼疯
You won't even know he's here.
你甚至不会注意到他在这儿
You seem more villainous than usual, Mom. Are you sober?
你似乎比平常更恶毒了 妈 你没喝酒吗
Michael, it's 8:00 a.M. So, it's not that.
Michael 现在才早上8点 所以不是因为酒精
I don't know. Maybe it's
我不知道 可能是因为
because I went off my postpartum medication.
我最近没吃产后调剂药了
You were still taking that? You had Buster 32 years ago.
你居然还在吃那个 生Buster是32年前的事了
And that's how long I've been depressed about him.
我也因为他忧郁了那么久了
Actually, I did go off it in the early '90s
事实上 九十年代早期我停药了一阵子
but I didn't like what happened to me.
但后果实在不乐观
Claiming she could take it no more,
声称她再也无法忍♥受了
the young mother released the emergency brake,
年轻的母亲放开了手刹
allowing her car to roll backwards into the nearby lake.
倒滑沉入了附近的河
Good for her.
解脱了
I must have gained three pounds.
我肯定胖了三磅
Why did you go off them this time?
那你这次为什么停药
Well, apparently, mood-altering medication leads to street drugs.
显然 情绪转化药物会使人上瘾
That's what this very
这是今日秀里那个
handsome young doctor said on The Today Show.
超级帅气的医生说的
That was Tom Cruise, the actor.
那是汤姆·克鲁斯 是个演员
They said he was some kind of scientist.
但他们说他算是个科学家
Maybe you should get away from Buster.
或许你得离开Buster一阵子
Why don't you go up to that cabin in the woods?
你干嘛不去我们那个林中小屋
I thought you said we sold it. We sold the property.
我以为我们卖♥♥了呢 我们只是卖♥♥了地权
I worked it out so we could relocate the cabin,
我想办法把那个小屋挪了个位置
but it is gonna be up in Tahoe for another couple of days.
大概几天之后就能在塔霍湖那里盖起来了
Maybe you can take a date up there.
或许你能去那约个会
How am I supposed to find
我该去哪儿找人
someone willing to go into that musty old claptrap?
愿意上那个年久失修腐臭不堪的地方啊
The cabin. Yes. Yeah, that, well, that would be difficult, too.
你说那个木屋啊 噢 那个 的确也比较困难
Please get back on the meds, Mom. We miss the old, old you.
拜托重新吃药吧 老妈 我们想念原来的 老的你
I didn't even know that we had a cabin.
我居然不知道我们有个木屋
Oh **
[哔]
Well, for what it's worth, Gob, I've never actually been there.
不论如何 Gob 我从来没去过那儿
Although he'd often been promised.
尽管他一直被许诺
Hey, pal, something's come up.
嘿 伙计 出了点事儿
This nice young lady has lost her puppy,
这位年轻女士的狗走失了
and your dad's got to help her find him.
你老爸要帮她找回来
Oh, bad news, buddy.
坏消息 伙计
This young lady's dad is sick,
这位年轻女士的父亲病了
and I'm taking her to the hospital.
我得把她送到医院去
Come on, you're old enough
拜托 你已经够大了
to figure this out. I'm nailing this broad.
该懂了 我要上了这个尤物
Pardon me if I don't burst into tears, Michael,
原谅我没有大哭一场 Michael
but at least he promised to take you.
但是他至少答应带你去了
He just let me blindly enjoy my childhood.
他只是让我盲目地享受我的童年
I didn't even know there was a cabin that he wasn't taking me to.
我根本不知道还有个他没打算带我去的木屋
Mine's sadder. I don't see you crying, robot.
还是我更悲惨 没见你哭啊 机器人
You taste these tears. Taste my sadness.
你尝尝我的泪水 尝尝我的悲伤
No. Not gonna lick your eye, okay?
不 不会舔你眼睛的 好吗
Well, I will tell you this, Michael.
我得告诉你 Michael
I don't have a son. He does.
我没有儿子 他有
But if I ever do, I'm either
但如果我有
gonna take him to the cabin in the woods,
我要不就带他去那个林间木屋
or I'm going to promise to take him but then not take him.
要不就答应他却不带他去
But the one thing that I will never do
但是有一件事我绝不会做
is not tell him that I'm taking him to a cabin in the woods
那就是从不告诉他我会带他去
and then not take him.
并且不带他去
Gob was growing up.
Gob此刻成长了
Well, the cabin in the woods
好吧 那个林间小屋
is going to be stacked up next to our carport.
要在我们车♥库♥旁边搭起来了
But maybe we should head up there tonight, huh?
但或许我们今晚就去那儿看看 好吗
One first time.
第一次
Taste the happy, Michael. Taste it.
尝尝我的喜悦 Michael 尝尝
Tastes kind of like sad.
尝起来有点像悲伤
Michael set off to prison to
Michael出发去监狱责备他老爸时
tell off his father when he discovered his son.
发现了他的儿子
George Michael? Dad, hey.
George Michael 老爸 嘿
What're you doing? I didn't want to miss you
你干嘛呢 我不想错过你
because you've been leaving so early lately.
因为你最近都这么早走
You slept out here to see me?
你睡在外面就为了见我
Michael had never been so touched by something his son had said,
Michael从没这么感动过他儿子说的话
but it wasn't true.
但这不是真的
He was hiding from his cousin after an awkward incident.
他只是为了躲开他的表妹
They'd since been trying to avoid each other,
在那个尴尬的插曲后 他们都在避开对方
which was difficult considering they shared a bunk bed.
但基于他们睡在同一张双层床上而很困难
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
I'm off to the car. I'll be in the crawl space.
我去车里了 我睡在夹层里就好了
Tell you what. How would you like to head up to the cabin?
听着 想不想去木屋
Can you afford to skip work?
你能翘班吗
I think the President of a
我想"别买♥♥"公♥司♥的主席
"Don't Buy" Company can afford to take a day off.
还是能休息一天的
We're up from "Sell?"
我们已经脱离"快卖♥♥"了吗
It's happening, isn't it? It's really happening.
我们就要去了 是不是 我们真的要去了
It's time for us to start creating some memories.
该是我们制♥造♥点回忆的时候了
You know, there's been enough disappointment in this family.
你知道 在这个家里 失望已经够多了
There's only one sleeping bag, so we're gonna have to double up.
只有一个睡袋 所以我们得挤挤了
Pigs in a blanket.
跟面包香肠一样
Sorry, pal, something came up.
抱歉 伙计 出了点事儿
It is worse to know.
的确这样更惨
Gob was getting life lessons all over the place.
Gob不断地学到人生哲理
And Michael broke a two month silence
而Michael打破两个月的冷战
and went to visit his father.
去看望他爸爸了
You came. Someone came. I'm...
你来了 终于有人来了 我好
Only to tell you that the company is back on track
只是来告诉你公♥司♥回到正轨了
and it's because you're behind bars.
多亏了你被关在这里
And now I get to do with my son what you never did with me.
而我要去跟我儿子做你从来没跟我做过的事
I'm taking him to the cabin. ...scar.
我要带他去那个木屋 好受伤
And every night...
每天晚上
I'm scarred, too, but my son is not going to be.
我也很受伤 但我儿子不会了
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表