剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
these flight records.
飞行记录
You know, it's really more believable if you let me finish.
你让我把话说完会比较可信
Why am I the only one that
怎么好像就我一个人
seems to get how much trouble this family is in?
了解家里现在遇到多大的麻烦
Oh, I get it, Michael. I get it.
我懂 Michael 我懂
But how should I know where the records are kept?
但我怎么知道那些记录在哪
Your father's in charge of all that.
都是你♥爸♥在管
No, I'm in charge of all of that.
不 现在是我负责
And I think that you do know where they are.
我觉得你肯定知道在哪
Oh, it's probably all in a storage unit somewhere.
可能在某个储藏室
Where is the storage unit?
储藏室在哪
I don't remember. Try.
不记得了 想
Something with "Dale." I don't know. Brookfeather.
"溪谷"什么的 我不知道 还是溪羽
Raintree. It's hot. It's very hot there.
雨树 那里非常热
I've never been. Get a warrant! Don't think I won't.
我没去过 申请搜查令 别以为我不敢
Mother... Mother, I care about this family.
妈 我是为这个家着想
And I do, too, my darling.
我也是啊 亲爱的
That's why I'm worried about Gob.
所以我担心Gob
I was on the phone with him this morning.
我跟他早上才通过电♥话♥
You mean just now, right? When I came in?
你是说刚才吗 我进屋的时候
Yes, just now, when you came in. And he's upset. He's very upset.
是刚才 你进门的时候 他很难过 伤心
You havn't include him in the business at all.
你不让他参与公♥司♥事务
He's your older brother. You could find a little job for him.
他是你哥哥 你能帮他找份工作
Make him feel special. But he's not special, Mother.
让他感到特别 但他没什么特别的
No.
不
But he loves you. We all love you.
但他爱你 我们都爱你
Where's the storage unit? It's with your warrant.
储藏室在哪 拿搜查令来
Luz, that coat cost more than your house!
Luz 那件大衣比你的房♥子还值钱
Oh, that's how we joke. She doesn't even have a house.
我们说笑罢了 她根本就没房♥子
The next day, Tobias looked for work.
第二天 Tobias去找工作
Oh, look at all these parts!
看看这些角色
Tobias, nice to see you off the couch.
Tobias 你终于离开沙发了
I was looking for work, and I blew it, Michael.
我在找工作 但我失败了
I guess you've already seen that, huh?
你已经看过那个了吗
Yes, I have. Oh, right. This one.
看过了 哦 这个
Yeah, I'll call them again, I guess.
我再给他们打个电♥话♥
I'll give them one more shot.
再给他们一次机会
And that's when Michael figured out how to get his mother...
就在此时 Michael想到了如何让她母亲
to lead him to the storage
说出储藏室的地点
unit where the flight records were kept.
拿到飞行记录
Hello. Hey, Mom, it's Michael. Listen.
你好 妈 是Michael 听我说
Before I forget, I talked to the I.R. S...
趁我还记得 我跟国税局的人谈过
and they wanna come by your apartment today...
他们今天想来你住的地方
to see if you charged any big-ticket stuff to the company.
查看你是否以公♥司♥名义购买♥♥了贵重物品
Furs or...
皮草等等
I don't know. Just a heads-up.
我也说不上来 给你提个醒
Oh, that poor woman.
无可救药
So Michael followed Luz...
Michael跟踪Luz
who had been sent to hide the evidence.
去窝藏证据的地点
Meanwhile, Tobias had
与此同时 Tobias得到了
arranged an audition for a local commercial.
当地广♥告♥试镜的机会
Lindsay came along to appear supportive.
Lindsay陪同前去 以示支持
This could take a while. Honey, it's one line.
可能要耽搁一阵 亲爱的 就一句台词
Not if I do my job right.
要是我演的好 那就不止咯
First of all, I love it. Quick question though.
首先 我非常喜欢 但有个问题
Am I panicked about the fire,
我因为火灾而惊慌吗
or am I being brave for everyone else?
还是英勇舍身
The fire... It's... It's a fire sale.
这火灾 是火灾受损物品拍卖♥♥
Okay, I didn't, um...
好吧 我没 额
Well, let's give it a shot.
试试吧
Oh, my God! We're having a fire... sale.
天那 这里有火灾 大拍卖♥♥
Oh, the burning! It burns me!
烧起来了 烧到我了
Evacuate all the schoolchildren.!
疏散所有学童
I can't even see where the knob is!
门把手在哪里 我看不到
And scene.
完毕
Would you like to try that a little simpler maybe?
你能稍微简化一点吗
No.
不行
Okay. Anybody else? Anyone?
下一位 还有吗
Lindsay Bluth?
Lindsay Bluth
It's Fünke. Roger Danish.
她姓Fünke Roger Danish
Look at you. I can't believe it's Lindsay Bluth.
瞧你 真不敢相信是你
Oh! Fünke.
她姓Fünke
Roger was my male counterpart in high school.
Roger高中赢得了男生最佳发型
Remember how crazy our hair was back then?
还记得当时我们的发型多夸张吗
What were we thinking? So what are you doing now?
当时我们想什么 你现在做什么
He's, uh, casting my commercial. Oh...
他为我的广♥告♥选角
Yeah, trying to. The South Coast Boutique is having a fire sale.
南岸商店在做火灾拍卖♥♥
South Coast Boutique? They're having a fire sale?
南岸商店吗 有火灾拍卖♥♥吗
Meanwhile, Michael was still following his mother's housekeeper.
与此同时 Michael还在跟踪他妈的管家
And she did finally lead him to the storage unit.
她终于到达了储藏室
Unfortunately, it was on fire.
但不幸那里着火了
Somebody wanted this place to go.
有人想毁掉这地方
Yeah? What do you mean, arson?
什么意思 纵火吗
Oh, definitely the work of a flamer.
绝对是纵火犯所为
It shoots tomorrow, and are you ready for this?
明天开拍 你准备好了吗
It pays 1,000 bucks! Mmm. I thought that was Tobias's part.
能赚1000元呢 我以为是Tobias去演
Yes. No. No, I did not book this one.
这次不是我
I, uh... I think I made the, uh, fire too real, uh, for them...
我觉得我把火灾演得过于逼真
and, uh... and probably failed to highlight the sale.
忽略了拍卖♥♥的部分
So, good for her. And, uh, will you excuse me, please?
恭喜她 我想一个人呆会儿 不好意思
Well, that's great, but I've got my own problems.
不错嘛 但我还有麻烦事要处理
The flight records? They burned up.
飞行记录 全被烧了
Ok? That's fine. That's over with. But I think Dad is behind it.
没关系 烧就烧了 但我认为是爸指使的
I think Dad is trying to run the business from prison.
爸想从监狱操纵公♥司♥
Well, isn't that ironic? I'm making a fortune at my new job...
有点讽刺啊 我的新工作能让我大赚一笔
and you don't even have the job you thought you did.
而你以为你有份工作 实际上却没有
But you don't have a job. You've got a job offer.
你哪有工作 你不过获得一个机会
Anybody can get a job offer.
谁都可以
So, I'm gonna go see Dad, because this is my business to run now.
我要去见爸 因为现在公♥司♥归我管
Your business?
归你吗
Hey, there you are, Gob.
你在这啊 Gob
I have been looking all over for you.
我到处找你
I could really use some help.
帮我一个忙
Well, I was gonna return this dove.
我本来要去退还这鸽子
What are you... You want
你想让我
me to run a meeting for you or something?
让我帮你组织开会什么的吗
Or, even better, could you mail this letter for me?
比那更有趣 你能帮我寄这封信吗
You can't just give that to a mailman?
不能让邮递员去做吗
I can't trust a mailman with this. This is important.
信不过邮差 这封信很重要
Gob was intrigued. He also suspected...
这引发了Gob的兴趣 他本来怀疑
he couldn't return a completely frozen dove to a pet store...
能不能把一只冷冻鸽子退还给宠物店
and get the full refund he felt he was entitled to.
并理所当然地获得全额退款
I'll mail that letter.
我去寄吧
Michael then went to confront his father.
Michael去找他爸对质
You are not going to keep running the company from in here, okay?
你不能在这里操纵公♥司♥经营 行吧
That's why you wanted me to give T-Bone a job?
这就是为何你让我给T-bone找份工作吗
To pay him back for burning
报答他烧了储藏室
down the storage unit? - Michael, that's ridiculous.
Michael 这纯属胡说
Well, I'm not hiring him. No. We don't have the money, Pop.
我不会雇他 没钱
Always money int the banana stand! Banana stand, You know,
香蕉摊子总是有钱 还香蕉摊 你知不知道
that's exactly what this feels like. Huh?
这是什么感觉
Like I'm still stuck in that
就像我整个夏天都困在那个摊位上
hot booth all summer with you pulling the strings.
而你在背后操纵
What was I gonna do,
我能怎么办
put a kid in charge of a frozen banana stand?
让一个孩子照看摊子吗
Sure. That's what I did. I just made my son the manager.
没错 我就这么做的 让我儿子当经理
George Michael is running the frozen banana stand now?
George Michael在照看香蕉摊子吗
That's right. Yeah. You sit with that.
没错 你就忍♥了吧
You think about that for a while.
你好好想想吧
George Sr. Did think about that.
George Sr的确想了
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表