剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
And even as she asked the question, Lucille realized...
虽然她自己问了这个问题 Lucille意识到
that perhaps it was time to let her own baby bird fly away.
或许是时候让她的小小鸟离开自己展翅高飞了
Why do I have to take him? Because he's your brother.
为什么我得接收他 因为他是你弟弟
You run around with everyone else,
你和其他人都相处的很好
going on bike rides, making cornholes.
骑自行车了啦 做玉米圆球啦
Mom, listen... Everyone's laughing,
老妈 听着 除了Buster 大家都在欢乐
riding and cornholing except Buster.
骑车 做玉米球
And I know he's not the sharpest
我知道他不是你们中最优秀的
knife in the drawer, but he's sensitive, Michael...
但是他很敏感 Michael
and you could pretend to be interested in him.
你可以装的对他很感兴趣
Fine. He can hang out, but he's going to work, okay?
好吧 他可以待在这 但是他要去工作 行吗
This is not going to be a day at the beach.
这可不是在海滩边悠闲的一天
Th-That's cool. Mom packed me a change of clothes.
那那太好了 妈妈已经帮我打包好换洗的衣服了
So Buster stayed
Buster就这样留了下来
and Michael made him build the new bike.
Michael让他组装新自行车
It's in the big box in my office.
在我办公室的大盒子里
Hey. Michael.
嘿 Michael
Gob, what are you doing here, and why are you in a bathrobe?
Gob 你在这里做什么 还有你为什么穿着浴袍
What's he doing here? Why is he in his bathing suit?
那他又在这儿干什么 他穿着沙滩装干嘛
Mom dropped me off to spend time with Michael.
妈妈把我在这边放下让我跟Michael待些时间
Spend time with Michael,
和Michael待些时间
or to serve her own menopausal needs?
还是满足她更年期需求
She's always got to wedge herself
她总是把她自己安插到
in the middle of us, so she can control everything.
我们中间来以此控制一切事情
Yeah. Mom's awesome.
恩 妈妈最棒了
Maybe we should call her.
或许我们应该给她打个电♥话♥
So why are you in your robe?
你到底为什么穿着你的浴袍
I camped out in the boardroom last night.
我昨晚睡在会议室里了
What with you kicking me out of your house...
你把我赶出你的房♥子
there are few places left that you have that I can stay.
你的地盘只有为数不多的地方我可以待着
Hmm. Well, you can't stay here either.
恩 你也不能待在这儿
Let me ask you something.
我来问你点事
Is this a business decision, or is it personal?
这是商业决策 还是私人决定
'Cause if it's business, I'll go away happily.
要是是关于生意的 我很乐意离开
But if it's personal, I'll go away. But I won't be happy.
但是要是是私人的 我还是会走开 但是不会开心
It's personal.
是私人决定
I am so sorry.
抱歉
Michael's son, meanwhile,
Michael的儿子与此同时
was waiting with his cousin for first rehearsal.
正在和他的堂妹一起等他们的第一次排练
I'm surprised you tried out for this.
我很惊喜你竟然尝试这个
Yeah. I just love the theater.
恩 我真是很喜欢这个剧场
That's great. I'm just doing it to kiss Steve Holt.
那很好啊 我只是为了能亲到Steve Holt才来的
Well, actually, I think I'm gonna quit.
其实我觉得我不怎么想演了
Yeah, theater's dead.
这剧院在我心里已死
But, he's always going to be at football practice,
但是他老是在足球训练
so I'm gonna have to kiss the stand-in.
所以我不得不亲那个替补的了
But, no. No. I love the theater...
但是我又瞬间重燃我对剧院的爱了
and I gave my word, so I'm back in.
而且我做出了我的承诺 所以我又回归了
Tobias, meanwhile, stopped by the school.
Tobias在这时 到了学校
I know why you're doing this.
我知道你做这个的原因
Dad. What are you doing here? Go away.
老爸 你在这里做什么 走开
Yes, because the director
是因为导演
might be here soon, right?
可能快到了 对吧
Oops. Too late.
啊哦 太迟了
He's already here.
他已经到了
Hello, everyone, and welcome to the theater.
大家好 欢迎来到剧院
I am Dr. Tobias Fünke
我是Tobias博士
and I will be your new director.
我将担任你们的新导演
Oh, my God.
我的神啊
Tobias had gotten the directing job
Tobias通过找学校校长
by meeting with the school principal.
得到了导演工作
And you tell me you've got some P.E. Teacher directing?
你告诉我你让个什么体育老师来做导演
That just makes me wanna puke all over your head, sir.
那只会让我想吐得你满脑袋都是 校长先生
Give me a chance to tell the Bard's tale...
给我个机会来表现<冰城传奇>
and I give you my word on humble knee...
我会屈膝向你保证
whence you shall not say it wasn't e'er to be.
汝绝非曰 行之无预 今则怅悔
Jerry, you cool with this?
Jerry 你对此没意见吗
Sure. Let the little fruit do it.
没事 就让这小基友做吧
Huzzah!
啊哈
As the days went by Buster's apprenticeship was
随着时间的流逝Buster的学徒身份
proving more trying than Michael had anticipated.
带给Michael的"惊喜"远超出他的预期
We're excited. We want your business.
我们太激动了 我们想要你的这笔生意
And, uh, everybody at the Bluth Company...
另外 布鲁斯公♥司♥的全员
Here I go again.
我又来一个
And just when he could take no more...
就在他再也受不了的时候
And we're back on track. And we're focused.
我们回到轨道上来 我们专注
And, Buster...
天 Buster
you can't do that in the snack room, pal?
难道你就不能在休息间里做这活吗 老兄
Mom told me to stay away from microwaves.
妈妈让我远离微波炉
And besides, this is gonna be...
再说 这将会成为整个橘子镇
the most bitchingly fast bike in all of Orange County.
最拉风快的的自行车
Really? Your son is gonna love it.
是吗 你儿子会爱不释手的
Well, I guess 3:40 is as good a time as any to call it a day.
我觉得3点40分是个结束一天工作的好时机
So Michael left for the high school
Michael出发去高中
hoping to reconnect with his son...
期待能够和儿子和好
while Tobias's attempt to reconnect with his daughter hit a snag.
但是Tobias向他女儿示好的尝试却遇到挫折
Stop! Stop it. It's all wrong.
停 停下来 全部都错了
But we were just about to do the kiss... Kiss. I know.
可是我们正快到要亲亲的部分 亲嘴儿 我知道
It doesn't work. Look, you are playing adults with fully...
那没用 看着 你们在演的是成人 具有完全的...
Pick that up, please. With fully formed libidos...
请帮我把那个捡起来 具有完全形成的情欲
not two young men playing grab-ass in the shower.
不是两个在洗澡时候互抓屁♥股♥的年轻人
Would you hold the work, please? Oh, Michael.
麻烦你就不能稳住吗 哦 是你 Michael
Oh, Michael.
哦 是你 Michael
Dad, wh...
老爸 你
So, you're in a play, huh?
所以你是在演戏哈
I'm not.
我可没有
I quit.
我不干了
Maeby.
Maeby
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
It's not really important. I'm just a stand-in.
因为不是真的那么重要 我只是个替补的
And you're ashamed?
你对此感到不好意思
Well, this should cheer you up. Hmm?
这东西应该能让你开心点吧
I left work early. I thought maybe we'd go for a ride today.
我今天早下班了 我想今天我们或许可以一起去骑一圈儿
No, I can't go on a bike ride right now.
我现在不能跟你去骑车
Why, because of the play? You're just a stand-in.
为什么 因为这戏吗 你不过是个候补的
No, no. It's not the play. It's just...
不是因为这戏 只是
You know, I can't go on a million bike rides
你知道的 不能无论什么时间 只要你想去
whenever you want me to.
我就答应和你去骑车
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Hey, is it about a girl?
等等 等等 嘿 这是不是因为个女生
No! It's not. Just drop it, Dad. You can tell me.
没有 不是的 别烦了 老爸 你可以跟我说说
What, is Lindsay right? Am I really suffocating him?
难道Lindsay说的没错 难道我真的憋死这孩子了
Well, they're different people every day,
他们每天一个样
teenagers. Hormones all ablaze.
青少年 荷尔蒙熊熊燃烧的年纪
Except, of course, when they're onstage when I need it.
当然除了 我想要他们在台上展现的时候却烧不起来
No, he said it wasn't about a girl.
不对 他说了不是关于女孩的
Maybe he really is pulling away.
或许他真的是想推开我
Not a girl?
不是关于女孩的
Of course.
没错的
Methinks a Cupid I shall play.
我觉得我应该演丘比特
Mm. Mmm. Mmm.
恩 恩 恩
Tobias came up with a new plan for the play...
Tobias为这个戏想出了一个新方案
and a way to connect to George Michael.
也是一个接触Geogre Michael的方法
I know why you're in the play.
我知道你为什么参加这戏了
What? Watch this.
啥 看着
Okay, everybody. Well, we've lost a leading lady...
好吧 各位 我们失去了一位女主角
but did you know in Shakespeare's day
但是你们知道吗 在莎士比亚的年代
that the women's roles were played by men?
女士的角色都是由男人扮演的
Fancy that.
惊叹吧
Hmm.
恩
George Michael, you know Steven's lines, yes?
Geoge Michael 你知道Steven的台词吧
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表