剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
I've got a clean shot over here. No!
我能一枪毙命 不要
Get the proof. He's got the evidence file.
去拿证据 他有证据文件
Come on. Come on. I told you to find a stud. Go!
快点啊 快点 我说让你找个大头钉的
Back at the construction site,
让我们再回到工地
Buster and Gob's showdown was reaching a dramatic conclusion.
Buster和Gob的决战达到了戏剧化的结局
Wow. Who won?
哇 谁赢了
And for the first time, Gob saw his brother as a man.
生平头一遭 Gob把他弟弟看作一个男人
Let's get back to work, guys.
我们回去工作吧 同志们
And Lindsay arrived...
Lindsay到了
suddenly trying a new management style.
突然尝试起另一种管理风格
What's this now? Okay.
这又是怎么回事 好了
So you guys don't wanna work? Fine.
你们大伙不愿工作是吧 好啊
I've got a stair car full of Mexican laborers
我有一整车的墨西哥劳工
that would love a day's work.
都想来干一天活
"Laborers"? I'm a professor of American Studies...
"劳工" 我是个研究美国教育学的教授
at the University of Mexico City.
在墨西哥城大学教课
I took a dance class there.
我在那儿上过舞蹈课
I thought you were taking us to Catalina.
我以为你要带我们去卡特琳娜岛
What happened to Catalina?
怎么不去卡特琳娜岛
You'd bring in scabs, just like that? Watch me. Go to work!
你就这样直接带恶棍来吗 看着吧 去工作
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. We're shutting it down.
喔 喔 喔 喔 喔 我们要停工
Michael, I've solved this. No, it's not you.
Michael 我已经解决了 不 不是你的问题
It's me. It's wrong. The plan is wrong.
是我的错 计划是错误的
We gotta get rid of the individual swimming pools...
我们应该去除独♥立♥的游泳池
and put in a great big communal one right in the center.
在正中间建一个大型公用游泳池
Lindsay, you were right.
Lindsay 你是对的
We've all been working a little bit too hard.
我们都工作得太辛苦了点
You can't manage by threatening and pushing people...
我们不能靠威胁和压♥迫♥工人维系下去
and sometimes you have to reward hard work.
有些时候也得奖励一下努力工作
Maybe reward it with a party.
比如用一个派对来奖励
Right. I didn't mean tonight. Just some time in the future...
我不是说今晚 未来的某个时候
when we have some extra food and liquor.
等我们有多余的食物和酒的时候
Lupe!
Lupe
Lupe, I need help with the groceries!
Lupe 你得帮我拿下日用品
How about just liquor?
只卸下酒来怎么样
And the two Bluth men finally did relax.
两个Bluth家的男人终于放松了
Thanks for coming out.
谢谢你过来
I've been dying to get some time with you. I really have.
我一直渴望多陪陪你 真的
That's okay. I know how much you care about me.
没关系 我知道你有多在乎我
Unfortunately, so does the federal government.
不幸的是 现在联邦政♥府♥也知道了
Want more punch? Sure.
再来点潘趣酒 好呀
Wait. The feds?
等一下 联邦政♥府♥
On the next Arrested Development.
接下来的<发展受阻>
Tobias gets an insight into fear.
Tobias对恐怖有了深刻认识
Well, let's discuss this bunking situation.
我们来商量下合住的问题
You'll be sleeping under me for a while.
你会在我下面睡段时间
I sold you for a pack of cigarettes.
我为一包香烟把你卖♥♥了
And the employees find a new direction.
员工们有了新方向
Whoa! Whoa!
等一下
What are you folks doin' on this part of the mountain?
你们来山这边干什么啊
We're lost. Well, I can give you a ride back into town.
我们迷路了 我可以拉你们回镇上
Come on. Let's go. Buck, Banjo, get on up here. Come on, boy.
来吧 走吧 Buck Banjo 上这儿来
There you go.
这就对了
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表