剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
And a lot of love.
也很有爱
More lies. Look, I never knew about anything.
还在说谎 听着 我什么都不知道
But I had my suspicions.
但我有过怀疑
He never told me where he was going...
他从不告诉我他去哪里
but he used to come back
但他出差回来的时候
from those business trips reeking of lamb.
总有一股羊骚味
And people would send figs... not even at Christmas.
会收到人们送的无花果 而且不是在圣诞节
In the middle of October.
是在♥十♥月♥中旬
Oh, and once, someone sent him a toe...
噢 还有一次 有人送来一只脚趾
and he went white as a sheet.
他当场脸色惨白
I think you're right, Michael.
我认为你是正确的 Michael
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line.
零时 Michael 大限已至
I'm the first born. Sick of playing second fiddle.
我是头胎 受够了当二把手
Always third in line for everything. Tired of finishing fourth.
什么事都是第三位 厌倦了当第四名
Being the fifth wheel.
做第五轮
There are six things I'm mad about...
有六件事我很生气
and I'm taking over. You want to be in charge?
现在我要接管 你想负责
Yeah. You want to deal with what I deal with...
是的 你想来面对我面对的
a sister who takes your money and throws it away;
一个用你钱去打水漂的妹妹
a mother who you can't trust;
一个你无法信任的母亲
a company whose founder may be on trial for treason...
一家创始人正因叛国罪受审的公♥司♥
Is that what you want?
这就是你想要的
What kind of vacation time does it offer? Yeah.
公♥司♥怎么休假 呵呵
Gob realized that the
Gob意识到
power play he promised to make with Kitty...
他答应和Kitty共谋的权力游戏
had perhaps come at a bad time. I've made a huge mistake.
或许不是时候 我犯了大错
And Tobias was having his first book reading.
Tobias正在进行第一次读书会
And, for the ease of the reader,
为了方便读者
I have changed all the gender-related pronouns...
我改写了所有和性别有关的代词
"He," "She"... to the masculine "He."
"他" "她" 变成了阳刚的"他"
"The Man Inside Me. For Lindsay, my rock.
"我心中的男人 献给Lindsay 我的靠山
I could not have done this without him."
没有他就没有这部作品"
And Lindsay arrived to support her husband.
Lindsay前来支持她的老公
"For there is a man inside me, and only when he's finally out...
"我心中之人 只有终得释放
can I walk free of pain."
我方可忘却伤痛 一路前行"
This book is gonna sell, like, a billion copies.
这本书会卖♥♥到 十亿本
Lindsay! Oh, I'm so glad you came.
Lindsay 真高兴你能来
I was hoping for more women.
我还期待能有更多女士
Perhaps I shouldn't have just used "He."
或许我不该只用"他"
I think that was a mistake.
这是个失误
And Lindsay realized that Tobias
Lindsay意识到Tobias
was just as oblivious as she'd always thought.
正如她想象的那般冷淡
Tobias, I don't think this relationship is gonna work.
Tobias 我觉得我们没法继续下去
What are you talking about? We've had some great times.
你在说什么 我们有很多美好回忆
We've got nothing left, Tobias.
什么都没有了 Tobias
And Michael went to confront his father.
Michael去找他爸对质
You're building houses in Iraq?
你在伊♥拉♥克♥建房♥
I mean, do you know how they punish treason?
你知道他们怎么惩罚叛国罪的吗
First time. I've never heard of a second.
初犯 谁有再犯
Oh, I've got the worst... attorneys.
我的律师太[哔]差劲了
This is why I didn't want
所以我不想让你
to get you involved, but we can fix this.
卷进来 我们能搞定此事
What are Kitty's demands? What does she want?
Kitty有什么条件 她想要什么
She wants my job.
她想要我的工作
Suddenly everybody wants my job, and I should've given it to her.
忽然间所有人都要我的工作 我♥干♥脆给她得了
You mean, you didn't? Michael!
你是说你没有 Michael
She has the evidence of what we did over there.
她有我们在那边从事活动的证据
No, all she thinks it is is unpaid taxes.
不 她以为是欠税什么的
Yeah. What if she gives it
要是她把情报给了
to someone who's even moderately intelligent?
稍微有点脑子的人
In fact, Kitty had gone to someone moderately intelligent...
事实上 Kitty去见了一个稍微有点脑子的人
in her continuing quest for control of the Bluth Company.
继续为接管布鲁斯公♥司♥而努力
I can't believe you called me for a date.
你居然会打电♥话♥约我
You didn't tell anyone, did you?
你没告诉别人 是吧
Are you kidding? I don't need to brag...
开玩笑吗 我不需要炫耀
that some people haven't even been on a date!
有些人甚至没约会过
Day not over yet, fatty.
今天还没完 死胖子
You weren't thinking clearly. I mean, none of us are.
你没想清楚 我们都没有
We need bread.
我们得吃饭呐
If this information was so damaging,
如果这些资料会有如此严重后果
why didn't you just shred it?
你当初为何不销毁
Well, Saddam owed us money.
萨♥达♥姆♥还欠我们钱
You didn't realize that he wouldn't pay?
你没想过他会赖帐
Your mom had a good feeling about him.
你妈对他感觉很好
So Mom knew this entire time,
这么说妈一直知情
and she just lied to my face for months and months?
这些个月她一直当面对我撒谎
Let me tell you something, Dad.
我跟你说 爸
This is... This is your problem. Okay? Not mine.
这是你的问题 行吧 不是我的
Well, maybe it wouldn't be my problem
也许根本不成问题
if you did what I asked for once in your life...
如果你生平就这一次按我说的去做
and you gave Kitty what I asked you to! Once in my damn life?
照我的请求满足Kitty 生平就这一次
All I've ever done my entire life
我这一辈子
is do exactly what you told me to, all right?
都是照你的吩咐在做 好吧
I've done everything for this family, Pop.
我为这个家打理一切
Not anymore. Kitty can have my job.
够了 Kitty可以接替我
And you can take your own polygraph test, 'cause I'm done.
你自己去测谎 我不干了
I'm done with you, and I'm done with the business. Great.
我受够了你 受够了这生意 好啊
I'm gonna get a lethal injection
我要注射死刑
because my son won't eat a potato.
因为我儿子不吃土豆
George Sr., in a surprise move...
老George出人意料地
volunteered to take the polygraph.
自愿测谎
So did you swipe the sedative from the infirmary... No!
你从医务室偷了镇静剂 不
to lower your heart rate? No! It's okay. I want to do this...
来降低心律 不 没事 我想做
because I want people to know I never willfully deceived anyone.
因为我要让人知道我从未有意欺瞒任何人
Mistakes were made, but I never intended to hurt anyone!
错已铸成 但我无意伤害任何人
I was trying to support my family!
我只是要养家
He doesn't appear to be on a sedative.
他不像用过镇静剂
But I can see clearly now...
但现在我清楚的看到
sitting in this chair, strapped to this machine,
坐在这张椅子上 绑在这些机器上
I can see that my life has become a failure!
我看到我的人生失败了
I've let people down, let myself down.
我辜负了别人 辜负了自己
But I love my country! I love it here!
但我爱我的祖国 我爱它
You can shop... I love my... Can't breathe.
你能买♥♥ 我爱我的 透不过气了
I can't breathe! Wait! Wait! Are you guilty? Yes or no?
我没法呼吸了 等等 你有罪吗 有还是没有
I think he's having a heart attack. That was not a nod. No.
他心脏病发了 不是点头 不
That was not a nod. Call an ambulance!
不是点头 叫救护车
Oh, how is he? Stable.
情况如何 稳定了
But they don't know if he's due for another one.
但他们不确定是否会再犯
It's his own fault.
全怪他自己
What kind of diet is this? It's too much meat.
这是什么饮食 太多肉
I want all of you off this immediately.
我要你们立马停止
Except you.
除了你
Tobias! I can't believe you came!
Tobias 你真的来了
Oh, come on, Lindsay. This is my family.
Lindsay 这是我的家人
And Lindsay realized that perhaps they did have something left...
Lindsay意识到了他们之间仅存的
a real connection.
一家之亲
Also, Dale, one of the gentlemen from my reading...
还有 Dale 读书会上认识的一位男士
is a nurse here, so we were able to park right out front.
是这里的护士 我们能把车停在门口
Oh! Barry. Did you talk to a doctor?
Barry 你跟医生谈过了吗
I did. I have poison oak.
是的 我染上了毒葛
Do you believe it? Where the hell did I get that?
你相信吗 我从哪沾到的
She was talking about George. No, he's the same.
她是说George 他还是老样子
Look, I guess we should decide
我们应该决定
who's gonna speak for the family. I would...
谁来代表这个家对外发言 我愿意
but I have Laker tickets.
但我要看湖人队的比赛
Buster knew this was his chance...
Buster意识到这是他的机会
to put Kitty's coup d'etat in action.
实施Kitty的政♥变♥
He wondered if he was up for it.
但他内心犹豫
Someone might have to sign the "Do not resuscitate" Form.
有人得签这个"不抢救"协议
And he decided he wasn't.
最终打消了念头
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表