剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
Now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything...
故事是关于一个原本富足的家庭 失去了一切
and the one son who had no choice...
其中一个儿子别无选择
but to keep them all together.
不得不撑起这个家
It's Arrested Development.
欢迎收看<发展受阻>
The local colleges are on spring break...
地方高校正值春假
and things are heating up in Newport Beach.
在纽波特比奇有一大盛事
George Michael was off from school for two weeks...
George Michael放假两周
and was enjoying spending time with his uncle.
正和叔叔打得火热
I'm intercepting some telepathic energy...
我正截获心灵感应能量
that's telling me it's the eight of diamonds.
我能感受到 它是方块8
That's amazingly close.
真的是太接近了
Gee, I got it wrong. Well.
天 我搞错了 没事
I guess you won the shirt off my back.
我甘愿受罚脱掉上衣
Okay, that's amazing. It's the queen of diamonds.
这真是太惊人了 红方块皇后
No, no, no. I had... But if that had been the actual card...
不 不 不 我的牌是 如果那是对的牌
I'm pretty sure I'd be almost too blown away.
我肯定 我已经被震撼致死
You know, it's a new trick,
这是我的新招
so I'm still kind of tweaking my nipples...
所以 我还在捏我的乳♥头♥
The presentation was great. Hey. Whoa!
你的表演很棒 嘿 哇哦
What's going on here, huh?
这是怎么回事
George Michael, you should get to school.
George Michael 你该去学校的
No, we're off for two weeks. Gob's teaching me some new tricks.
不 我们放假两周 Gob正教我新魔术
Spring break! It's my favorite holiday.
春假 我最喜欢了
Nothing gets me more excited.
再没有比这更让我兴奋的了
I can see that. You might wanna button that shirt up.
看得出来 你不想扣上衣服吗
No, I'm good. Anyway, listen, Michael.
不 我不想 Michael
I need the yacht.
我需要那艘游艇
I kind of made a commitment.
之前我做过承诺
One year earlier, Gob had appeared...
一年前的春假 Gob在纽波特比奇市
on a youth-oriented music network
年轻人的音乐聚会上
and made a committment on Spring Break, Newport Beach."
做出过一个承诺
Now that I've gotten your attention...
请大家注意
I'd like to announce that one year from today...
我向大家宣布 一年以后的今天
I shall make that beautiful yacht disappear.
我会让这艘漂亮的游艇凭空消失
Wow. He's amazing.
哇哦 他好厉害
He hasn't done it,
他还没搞定
and you're holding a four of spades in your hand.
你手里拿的可是黑桃四
I don't care. I'm loving the ride, you know?
我不在乎 我喜欢这个过程
How are you gonna do it? Well, you've got two weeks off.
你打算怎么做 还有两周时间
You're about to find out.
你们就瞧好吧
Maybe we'll meet a couple young coeds along the way.
也许在路上我们能碰到许多小年轻
How young is too young for you?
你能接受多小的
That's not gonna happen, okay?
我不允许你这样做 听到没
There's not gonna be any coeds.
不会有小年轻
There certainly isn't gonna be any magic.
不会有什么真的魔术
It is a path to a lonely life where people mock you.
你自欺欺人 大家会笑话你的
And you don't even realize it. Michael, I'm a magi...
你自己根本意识不到 Michael 我可是个魔术
I see what you did.
我明白你要干嘛了
You're not dressed yet? I thought
你还没穿好衣服啊
you were working for me today at the office.
我以为你今天会和我去工作
You guys stay open during spring break?
你们春假还要工作啊
We're not Orthodox. But don't worry about it.
我们不是一般的部门 但没关系
Kitty's coming back, and it's just in time.
Kitty快回来了 正可以赶上帮忙
Although she's caused nothing
虽然她什么都干不了
but problems since she's worked for me.
只会给我惹麻烦
Kitty, isn't that your phone?
Kitty 是你的电♥话♥在响吗
No, I'm on the phone with your dad. That one's your line.
不 我正和你♥爸♥爸打电♥话♥ 是你的电♥话♥响的
Kitty, these are not the files I asked for.
Kitty 这不是我要的文件
Oh, then I don't know what I shredded.
哦 我不知道我刚是不是给切碎了
Have you had a chance to type up that report yet?
你有时间把文件打出来吗
No, I have been Googling your father. So I've heard.
不行 我正谷歌♥你♥爸♥爸 我知道了
She's been out for two weeks with this chest thing...
她离开两周去弄胸
but she's had no problems
但是她不会拒绝
cashing the checks I've been sending her.
我给她的支票
Speaking of which, have we gotten anything from Nana?
对了 有外婆的消息吗
Buster got a perforated heart
Buster心脏穿孔
and Gob got that receding hairline...
Gob发际线越来越后退
but you and I pretty much dodged the bullet.
但是你和我躲过一劫啊
No, I meant in the mail.
不 我是说有没有她的邮件
She usually sends checks for Maeby's birthday.
Maeby过生日的时候 她总会寄支票祝贺的
There's been cash coming in? Have you been holding out on me?
又有钱了 你却不告诉我
No. No, I've been investing it.
不 不 我一直在投资
Let's face it. I'm better with money than you are.
面对事实吧 我比你善于理财
Better at spending it. Okay, I tell you what.
你只是比我会花钱 好 这样吧
I'll take you down to see Nana
如果咱们四六分
if you split the money with me 60/40.
我就带你去见外婆
55/55. Deal.
五五对五五 成交
Sounds like you guys are getting more than you think.
看来你们俩比想的要得到的多
We should go now before your dad gets back.
我们该在你♥爸♥回来之前离开
No need going halfsies with him too. Right.
没他的份 好
In fact, Tobias had gone to prison...
事实上 Tobias已经去监狱考察
to research the role of Frightened Inmate #2 for a film.
为了演好电影中的角色 恐惧的囚徒二号♥
This came at a bad time for George Sr...
对于老George来说 这段时间比较难过
who was in a conflict with a prisoner named White Power Bill...
他正和一个叫White Power Bill的狱友闹矛盾
a conflict Tobias inadvertently helped him solve.
而Tobias无意中帮了他的忙
I sold you for a pack of cigarettes.
我为了一包烟出♥卖♥♥♥了你
But didn't you come here to research the nature of fear?
你不是来调查恐惧的本质的吗
I can't think of a better teacher than White Power Bill.
White Power Bill是最合适的调查对象了
He's like a master's course unto himself.
跟着他就像学了硕士课程
So you think I'm a coward.
你觉得我是个胆小鬼
There's only one man I've ever called "Coward".
我只叫过一个人胆小鬼
That's Brian Doyle-Murray.
那就是Brian Doyle-Murray
No.
不
What I'm calling you...
我要叫你
is a television actor.
电视演员
Ouch.
哦
And so, Tobias remained in prison...
因而 Tobias仍旧呆在监狱
as Lindsay and Maeby arrived at Nana's.
与此同时 Lindsay和Maeby到了外婆家
Remember, she's a very old woman.
记住 她是个老糊涂
We're going to get in, get the cash and get out.
我们进去 拿了钱就走
Is this who I think it is?
你们是我要等的人吧
Nana!
外婆
Unfortunately, the woman who now lived there was not their Nana.
不幸的是 住在这儿的这个女人并不是外婆
A fact that took Lindsay and Maeby
Lindsay和Maeby花了一个半小时
an hour and a half to ascertain.
终于确定了她不是Nana
Go! Go! It's not her! Drop the photo album!
快 快 不是她 把相册扔下
We're not in the photo album! Drop the pie!
相册里没有我们 把派扔了
And Michael arrived at work to find Kitty.
Michael到公♥司♥找Kitty
Hey, Kitty, how are you feeling?
嘿 Kitty 感觉怎么样
Much better. Man, I was really stuffed up there!
好多了 我这儿都填满了
Up here, Michael. Up here.
往上看 Michael 往上看
Why'd you have to get sick now? What was the rush?
你为什么非得现在请病假 为什么这么急
In fact, it was the previous year's spring break...
事实上 是去年的春假发生的事
that was responsible for Kitty's rush...
才导致Kitty这么着急
when the makers of the popular video series...
流行视频专辑 <自暴自弃的女孩> 的制♥作♥人
Girls With Low Self-Esteem, chose not to include her.
决定不给她镜头
Okay, we got all the good stuff here.
要拍的我们都拍完了
Let's just say
这么说吧
I'm looking forward to a more successful spring break.
我希望这个春假更加成功
"Break"? You were just out. That was my sick leave.
"春假" 你刚休假回来 之前是病假
This is vacation. No, you're not going on vacation.
这才是度假 不行 你没有假期了
Oh, yes, I absolutely am!
哦 是嘛 我一定要有假期
If you need me, I will be at Senor Tadpoles...
如果你要找我 我应该会在蝌蚪先生餐厅
having a margarita made in my mouth. No, no. Hey.
品着玛格丽塔酒 不行 不行 嘿
Kitty, there will be no margarita in your mouth.
Kitty 你不能去品玛格丽塔酒
Oh, yes, there absolutely will be a margarita in my mouth!
哦 是嘛 我一定要去喝玛格丽塔酒
Spring break!
春假耶
Up here, Michael. Up here.
往上看 Michael 往上看
Put the shirt back down and keep on moving.
把衣服拉下来 快走
You're fired.
你被解雇了
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表