剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表
how do I get ahold of him? He's, uh, dead.
我要怎么才能找到他呢 他死了
You killed him when you left
是你开着空调的时候开着门
the door open with the air conditioner running.
把他给弄死的
For God's sake. He's not dead. I need to do this soon, tonight.
拜托 他没死 我需要他 今晚就需要他
Down by the docks... I'm gonna make it like a drug deal went bad.
在游艇的甲板上 我打算来一出谈崩的毒品交易
Tonight? No. It's Yontif. It's the first night of Yom Kippur.
今晚 不 今天是礼拜日 今晚是赎罪日的第一天
Dad, that's just... That's one night, and it's back in September.
老爸 就一夜 然后你继续回归你的9月
That's okay. You've only been a Jew about two days.
没问题的 你才当犹太人2天而已
Just try to talk to him.
和他谈谈吧
Like you talked to me when I was growing up?
像你和我谈的那样吗
I thought you hated those lessons. I did, but they worked.
我以为你恨死了那些教育 我是恨 但起码它们起作用了
And they will work again.
它们还会再次发挥作用
well,I'm done with them, because it was wrong, Michael.
别说了 那样是错误的 Michael
Come on. Your son is a timid, thoughtful boy.
拜托 你儿子是个胆小但深思熟虑的孩子
He's a scholar, like his grandfather.
他和他的祖父一样 是个学者
What time is it? Oh, almost sundown.
现在什么时间了 哦 快日落了
I have to prepare for the Sabbath.
我得去准备安息日了
It's Tuesday. Shh, shh, shh.
今天才周二 嘘嘘嘘
Lindsay went to see how her own
Lindsay亲自去验收
attempt at parental discipline was coming along.
自己的教育规矩成果
So, having fun?
过得还好吗
Where'd you get that brooch? Gangy. Nice, huh?
你从哪得到的那枚胸针 外婆那 很漂亮吧
That was supposed to be for me. She was my au pair.
那应该是给我 它是我互惠周的所得
I'm the one who cleared my throat
我才是那个清嗓子
and pointed to the laundry room.
指向洗衣房♥的人
Ma! You know I wanted that.
老妈 你知道我想要那个
I know, but it's an elephant...
我知道 但是它是只大象
and I didn't want to invite the comparison.
而且我不想再比较什么
Nice.
好极了
In any event, your punishment is over. Come on. Let's go.
你的惩罚结束了 行了 走吧
She's not going anywhere. We're having fun.
她哪都不去 我们在一起很开心
Here, Maeby. Try this on. I see.
来 Maeby 再试试这个 我明白了
Fine. I was gonna take her out for ice cream...
好吧 我本来打算带她出去买♥♥冰激凌的
but if you'd rather stay here, well, that's just fine with me.
如果你宁愿待在这 那我就一个人去了
We could go get some ice cream, Gangy.
我们也可以吃点冰激凌的 外婆
That would be fun, right? I don't think so.
那肯定不错 对吧 我可不这么想
That chubby little wrist of yours...
你这胖乎乎的小手腕
is testing the tensile strength of this bracelet as it is.
是在考验这手镯的张力限度啊
Maeby decided that perhaps she'd had enough of her grandmother.
Maeby觉得自己和外婆待得够久了
Maeby. Maeby?
Maeby
Hey, Gob. It's Michael.
嗨 Gob 我是Michael
I figured out a way for you to repay that favor.
我想出你还我人情的办法了
Dad wouldn't help me teach George Michael the lesson...
老爸不肯在George Michael这事上帮我
so I need your help and your Hot Cop friends.
所以我需要你和你的热舞警官朋友
I wanna fake a drug bust.
我要演一出谈崩的毒品交易
Michael, these guys are real dancers.
Michael 那些人是真的舞者
They've never done any hot policing.
他们从未做过什么警♥察♥
They don't even need to be hot.
他们不需要帅气逼人
They just need to show up in those uniforms.
他们只需要穿着警服露面就行了
And so, Michael's plan was put into motion.
就这样 Michael的计划开始实施
Where have you been? What?
你去哪了 什么
I am like a caged animal.
我像只困兽
My old lady's on the floor, man.
我的老女朋友现在躺在地上 伙计
I am not s-ing around.
我不会坐视不理的
Yeah. Gob just called. He's got the stuff at the yacht.
Gob刚刚打电♥话♥给我 说东西已经在游艇上了
Oh, great. Let's go. No. I think my dad's onto this.
哦 好极了 出发吧 不 我觉得我爸知道了
I'm out. I'm not... Whoa, whoa, whoa. Come on.
我不干了 不干了 喔 拜托
Gob will never give it to me.
Gob是不会把东西给我的
My woman is sick. Please?
我的女人病了 求你了
Later that night, Michael made the final arrangements with Gob.
晚上的时候 Michael和Gob做了最后的安排
All right, Gob, is this gonna be believable?
好了 Gob 这样应该可信度比较高了吧
I want him scared. I love this kid.
我希望他害怕 我爱这孩子
These guys are pros. They're gonna push the tension...
这些人很专业 他们最擅长
to the last possible moment before they strip.
在脱衣以前把气氛推到最高♥潮♥
They're not going to strip, are they?
他们不会真的脱衣服吧
I told them not to,
我让他们别脱
but I can't promise that their instincts won't kick in.
但我不保证本能不会驱使他们脱
Unbelievable. Trust me. It's gonna be totally real.
真不不敢相信 相信我 绝对逼真
This kind of thing goes on all the time out here.
这种事在这里经常发生
Boats wait offshore, lights are flashed.
船停靠在近海 灯光亮起
A guy comes over and drops off a bag.
一个人慢慢靠近 扔下一个袋子
It's gonna freak the little bastard out.
绝对会把那小家伙吓傻的
Michael went off to hide...
Michael去躲了起来
while Buster and George Michael arrived as planned.
Buster和George Michael依照计划到达
I really appreciate you doing this for me.
我非常感谢你为我做这些
You're making a very miserable person happy.
你让一个悲惨的人重归幸福
She really feels awful, huh?
她真的很糟 对吧
Oh. Oh, I was talking about me.
哦 哦 我说的是我自己
But, yeah, she's a mess. Be careful.
但是 是的 她一团糟 小心点
Uncle Gob? George Michael.
Gob大伯 George Michael
You weren't followed, were you? No, I don't think so.
没人跟踪你吧 我想没有
All right, kid.
好了 孩子
Let's deal some drugs.
让我们交易吧
What are you doin'?
你在干什么
Flashing the lights... so the dealer knows what's goin' down.
开闪灯 这样毒贩就知道怎么做了
Now we wait. How long?
现在我们等 要等要多长时间
Who knows? An hour.
谁知道啊 一个小时
Maybe five. Drug delivery!
也许5小时 毒品快递
You wanted some marijuana?
是你要的大♥麻♥吗
No, not me. My nephew did.
不 不是我 我的侄子要
Show me the money.
把钱给我
Show us the pot. I got it right here.
把货给我们看看 货在这里呢
Oh, my God. Nice, right?
哦 天呐 很不错 对吧
Okay, you can put your shirt down,
好了 把衣服拉下来
Derek. Just give him the stuff.
Derek 把东西给他吧
So. We have a deal.
我们交易成功了
We have a deal.
交易成功了
He's ruining his life!
他们要跑了
Police officers! Freeze! What? Oh, no! It's the cops!
警♥察♥ 别动 什么 哦 不 是条子
And a construction worker. Let's get this party started.
还有建筑工人 让我们开始狂欢吧
Aren't you guys gonna cuff him? You wanted handcuffs?
你们不是应该把他铐起来的吗 你想要手铐吗
All right. George Michael, I hope you learned your lesson, pal.
好了 George Michael 我希望你吸取经验和教训
Okay.
好的
Okay, all right. Thank you. Thank you.
好了 行了 谢谢你们 谢谢你们
What is this? This is a lesson.
这是什么情况 这是一堂课
Maybe I pushed you into this, but...
也许我把你逼得太紧了 但是
I love you too much to see you ruin your life with that crap.
我很爱你 我不希望你为了这破事毁了自己的生活
But it wasn't for me. Then who was it for?
这不是给我的 那是给谁的
Who? Give me a name.
谁 告诉我名字
Okay, it was for me. Yeah.
好吧 是买♥♥给我自己的 耶
I was gonna smoke the marijuana like a cigarette.
我会像吸烟一样吸掉这些大♥麻♥
Now you're looking at a nice big, fat punishment.
那你就准备接受严厉的惩罚吧
I'm sorry. Excuse me. I'm sorry. Ooh! Uh...
抱歉 借过 抱歉 抱歉 哦 呃...
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
The, uh... The boy was lookin' out for me.
这孩子是帮我罩着呢
What? ItIt's for my girlfriend. She's sick.
什么 是给我女朋友的 她生病了
Why don't you just wait it out? She's gonna be gone soon.
你为什么不静静等着 她马上就升♥天♥了
Oh, that's it. Hey!
哦 行了 嗨
Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself?
为什么你自己打自己 为什么你自己打自己呢
Why are you hitting yourself?
为什么你自己打自己呢
Why are you hitting yourself? Hey! Buster!
为什么你自己打自己呢 好了 Buster
What's the matter with you? Easy.
你有什么毛病啊 淡定
Is that true? Why didn't you tell me this?
是真的吗 你怎么不告诉我
You're always telling me
你总是跟我说
to do the right thing... put family first.
要做正确的事 把家庭放在首位
You know, it is unbelievable
真是不敢相信
that you'd ask my son to score you pot.
你让我儿子帮你买♥♥大♥麻♥
Why don't you drive him home,
送他回去
and you and I will talk about this later.
我们一会儿再谈这事
Go ahead. Go with Buster. I'm sorry.
去吧 和Buster一起回去 抱歉
剧集 | 发展受阻(2003) | 导航列表