我们给他打过电♥话♥
Yeah, we phoned him there.
他会坐第一班车回来 先生
He's coming back on the first train, sir.
他是被一个前来求见的人射杀的
He was shot by a man who just turned up at the door
肯定是从窗户逃走的
asking to see him. Must have got away through that window.
是猎场看守人过来告诉我们的
It was the gamekeeper who came and got us.
噢 他也是受益人 先生
Oh, he stood to gain, too, sir.
他是另一位受益人
He's the only other real beneficiary.
噢 是吗?
Oh, yes?
佩斯给他留了四千英镑
Pace left him £4,000.
是吗 老天?
Did he, by God?
打扰了 警官 她不在这里
Excuse me, Sergeant, but she's not on the premises.
她肯定是离开了
She's definitely gone.
你们在说谁?
Who's that?
女管家 米德尔顿太太
The housekeeper, Mrs. Middleton.
是她把凶手带进来的
She showed the killer into the house.
她是我们的主要目击证人
She's our chief witness.
最好仔细搜一遍 你有多少人?
Better initiate a search. How many men have you got?
多少人 先生?
Men, sir?
就一个人 先生 就是他
Just the one, sir -- him.
你必须充分利用你手上的资源 不是吗?
Well, you'll have to make optimum use of your resources, won't you?
先生
Sir.
罗杰
Roger,
这真是太糟糕了 我很抱歉
what a terrible thing. l'm awfuIIy sorry.
谢谢 我要直接去小屋 佐伊需要我
Thank you. I must go straight to the lodge. Zoe needs me.
我想我们可以顺路去见见波洛
l think we ought to pop in and see Poirot on the way.
他有点不舒服 所以案子由我处理
He's feeIing a bit poorIy, so I'm handling the case,
但我们必须随时向他报告进展
but we must keep him informed.
如你所见 我病得很重 但是...
I am profoundly ill, as you can see, but...
我会尽力帮忙的
I will do my best to assist.
- 谢谢 - 噢
-Thank you. -Uh,
有一件事请你帮忙 哈弗林先生
one thing, Mr. Havering,
是什么?
Yes?
请原谅 但是...
if you please. Pardon, but
你叔叔被杀时你在做什么?
what were you doing when your uncle was killed?
噢 没事的 罗杰在去伦敦的路上
Oh, it's all right. Roger was on his way to London.
我在俱乐部过了一夜
I spent the night at my club.
警♥察♥给我打了电♥话♥
Police rang me there.
这件事真的很可怕
It's a horrible business.
你坐火车去的伦敦?
You went to London by train?
是的 我坐的六点一刻的车
Yes, I caught the 6:15.
你和火车上的人说过话吗?
You talk to anyone on that train?
没有
No.
你什么时候到的俱乐部?
You arrived at your club at what time?
噢 大概十点 其实稍微晚了一点
Oh, about 10:00 Actually, it was a bit later,
我从国王十字号♥下车的
I walked down from King's Cross.
啊 很好 谢谢你
Ah, that's fine. Thank you.
黑斯廷斯?
Hastings?
我们要去小屋了 波洛
We'II get on up to the lodge, Poirot.
好的 黑斯廷斯
Very well, Hastings.
你好 这里是服务总台
Hello, reception desk.
你好 我是赫尔克里·波洛 五号♥房♥间的
HeIIo, yes, this is Hercule Poirot, room number 5,
我要一份列车时刻表
I require, if you please, a raiIway timetabIe.
有人敲门时 我和佩斯先生一起在这里
I was in here with Mr. Pace when there was a knock at the door.
我听到米德尔顿太太应声开门
I heard Mrs. Middleton go to answer it,
所以我起来看是谁来了
so I got up to see who it was.
然后呢?
Yes.
是个我不认识的男人 所以我...
It was a man I didn't recognize, so I
等米德尔顿太太把他带进枪♥械♥室
waited for Mrs. Middleton to show him into the gun room
然后上来告诉他
and come and announce him.
他长什么样?
What did he look like?
身高一般
Average-ish height,
戴了帽子
hat,
好像还有眼镜
specs, I think.
我不确定
I couldn't be sure.
有胡子
Beard.
什么样的胡子?
What sort of beard?
很浓的胡子
Bushy.
他看起来像是 卡♥通♥片里的无政♥府♥主义者
He looked like one of those anarchists in a cartoon in "Punch."
你记得这个人是什么时候来的吗?
Do you remember what time this man arrived?
大约是七点差一刻
About a quarter to 7:00.
请继续说
Please go on.
嗯...
Well,
米德尔顿太太一分钟后上来敲门
Mrs. Middleton knocked a minute later,
说那个男人不愿透漏姓名 但是要见佩斯先生
said the man wouldn't give his name, but wanted to see Mr. Pace.
哈利说 他去看看这个男人要干什么
Harry said he'd see what he wanted.
他出去了 几分钟后我们就听到了枪声
He got up, and a few minutes later, we heard the shot.
女管家米德尔顿太太
The housekeeper, Mrs. MiddIeton,
她和你一起在房♥间里 是吗?
she was in the room with you, was she?
是的 她在清理酒杯
Yes, she was clearing the drinks glasses.
这个人是开车来的吗?
Did this man arrive by car?
噢 我不知道 我什么都没听到
l don't know. I didn't hear anything.
平时有车来你能听到吗?
Would you normally hear a car arriving?
噢 可以
Oh, yes.
可以 如果他是开车来的 他没把车开到屋外
Yes, if he came by car, he didn't bring it up to the house.
你在这里继续调查
You carry on here.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
你们住的酒店还好吗?
This hotel of yours presentabIe, is it?
还不赖
Not too bad.
我也会入住的
I'll book myself in.
他们酒店的三明治怎么样?
What are their sandwiches like?
三明治? 我不知道
Sandwiches? No idea.
我告诉你吧
Tell you what,
我敢打赌 这个叫米德尔顿的女人
I put my money on this Middleton woman
和凶手是一伙的
being in league with the kiIIer.
她自己就让凶手进去了
On her own admission, she shows the fellow in.
第二天早上她就离开了
The next morning, she's gone.
是啊 但她是唯一一个真正看到凶手的人
Yeah, but she's the only person who's had a proper look at the kiIIer.
如果她看穿了凶手的伪装呢?
What if she saw through his disguise?
伪装? 什么伪装?
Disguise? What disguise?
很浓的胡子和眼镜?
Bushy beard and glasses?
如果她看出了伪装之下的人是谁
And suppose she saw who it was under the disguise.
也许我们要找的就是另一具尸体
Perhaps we better start looking for another body,
而不是目击证人了
not a witness.
嗯 波洛先生
Well, Mr. Poirot,
你把那个放下 你就能早一天战胜病魔了
you get that down you, and I reckon you'll live to fight another day.
噢
Oh.
非常感谢 安斯特拉瑟先生
Thank you very much, Mr. Anstruther.
进来!
Come in.
啊 贾普总探长! 黑斯廷斯!
Ah, Chief Inspector Japp. Hastings,
这是安斯特拉瑟先生
this is Mr. Anstruther
在伦敦,米德兰苏格兰火车站
of the London, Midland, and Scottish Railway.
下午好 先生们
Afternoon, gents.
你要是不介意的话 我要回去了
Well, if you'll excuse me, l have to get back.
火车是不会自己开出去的
A railway don't run itself, you know.
我明天会多带点黑莓茶过来
I'll drop in tomorrow with some more blackberry tea.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
噢 别忘了我的自行车好吗?
Oh, and don't forget my bike, will you?
当然不会
Certainly not.
那辆车对我意义很重大
That bike means a lot to me, that bike does.
从小到大我一直骑的那辆车
Man and boy, I've had that bike.
再见!
Au revoir.
可怜的安斯特拉瑟先生 他已经痴迷了
Pauvre Mr. Anstruther. He is a man obsessed.
对什么痴迷? 他的自行车吗?
Obsessed with what? His bike?
确实是的 总探长
Yes, indeed, Chief Inspector.
他的车被偷了
It has been stolen.
他还对另一件事痴迷
He is also obsessed with other things.
他对他任职车站的每一辆火车
He knows every final detail about the movements of the trains
了如指掌
in and out of his little station.
噢 是吗? 我们正在调查 不是吗?
Oh, yes? Been doing some investigation, have we?
我怎么调查呢 总探长? 我卧病在床
How can I, Chief Inspector? l am prostrated.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表