Oh, no.
你好 波洛 贾普总探长
HeIIo, Poirot. Mr. Japp,
莱蒙小姐
Miss Lemon.
你打喷嚏好点了吗 黑斯廷斯?
How goes the sneezing, Hastings?
噢 天啊
Oh, dear.
这是你的包裹
Well, this package arrived for you.
装的好像都是以前的信件
Seems to be full of old letters.
啊! 谢谢
Ah. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
波洛 我不懂你在困扰什么
Now, look here, Poirot. l can't for the Iife of me see what's bothering you.
那个女孩看到了你和老妇人谈话
The girl saw you talking to the old biddy.
她知道会有事发生
She knew something was up.
她有动机 还有唯一的作案机会
She had the motive, and she had the onIy opportunity.
毫无疑问 我们知道谁是凶手
We know without a doubt who did it.
噢 是啊 我们知道
Oh, yes. We know that, I think.
这些是什么 波洛?
What are these, Poirot?
这些... 黑斯廷斯
Well, these, Hastings,
是以前巴洛比女士写给会计的信件
are the routine letters that Miss. Barrowby wrote to her accountant.
而这 是她写给我的信
And this is the Ietter that she wrote to me.
啊 现在...
Aha. Now,
如果你仔细看 黑斯廷斯
if you look very carefully, Hastings,
你会注意到笔迹有一点不同
you will note in the handwriting the important but subtle difference.
是啊!
I see.
卡崔娜用自己写的信 换掉了女主人的信?
So Katrina swapped her mistress' letter with the one she wrote herself.
噢 黑斯廷斯
Oh, Hastings.
我真是“佩服”你的推理能力
How I have missed your powers of deduction.
不
No.
我困扰的是犯案的证据
The one thing that bothers me is the proof of how it was done.
我们有证据!
We have that.
不是吗?
Don't we?
黑斯廷斯上校!
Captain Hastings!
这是什么?
啊...是啊...
What...is...this?! Ah. Yes.
我正打算解释的
I was going to explain about that.
我告诉你不要付这笔账!
I told you not to pay this account!
但是特兰佩先生非常坚持
WeII, Mr. Trumper was very persistent.
但你不了解那些商人
But you don't know tradesmen.
如果你付现金 他们永远不会忘记你了
If you pay in cash, they'll never forget you.
他们会认为你的资金状况良好(不再要支票了)
They'll think your checks aren't good.
是啊!
Of course!
我们要再去一次查曼格林路
We will make another visit to Charman's Green.
你也去 莱蒙小姐
You also, Miss Lemon.
- 我吗 波洛先生? - 噢 是的
-I, Mr. Poirot? -Oh, yes.
我希望你去拜访一位鱼贩子
I want you to pay a visit to a fishmonger.
"俄♥国♥女孩因谋杀嫌疑被捕"
你现在从震惊中恢复过来了吗?
you have recovered from the shock now?
谢谢 是的
Thank you, yes.
这真是个痛苦的折磨
it's all been rather an ordeal.
啊 下午好
Ah. Good afternoon.
下午好 医生
Good afternoon.
女士
M. Ie Docteur. Madame. Monsieur.
- 波洛先生 - 波洛先生
Mr. Poirot.
真是个意外的惊喜
What a pleasant surprise.
感谢你在幕后的辛苦工作
Now l can thank you for aII you've done behind the scenes.
不客气 太太
Je vous en prie, madame.
谢谢 小姐
Merci, mademoiselle.
- 请坐 - 谢谢 先生
-Please, do sit down. -Thank you, monsieur.
- 不客气 - 啊
-Pleasure. -Ah.
这事让人不太愉快 嗯?
An unpleasant business, eh?
而且并不简单
And not a simple one.
现在事情已经结束了 也许你应该相信我们了
Now that it's all over, perhaps you'll take us into your confidence.
是啊 是什么 布尔什维克党的阴谋吗?
Yes. What was it? A Bolshie plot?
这只是部分原因 但不是全部
They played their part, but no.
你们知道 巴洛比女士给我写过一封信
As you know, Miss. Barrowby had written to me.
但她不敢告诉我 她在担心什么
But she dared not to confide to me her exact worries
担心这封信被人拦截
in case that letter, it had been intercepted.
但是 机缘巧合...
But then, you know, wonder upon wonders,
她在花展上看到了我
she catches sight of me at the fIower show,
所以她策划了和我的简短会面
so she contrives the brief meeting...
噢 抱歉 女士 请让我来...
Oh! Pardon, madame. Please, allow me.
- 不不不 - 不 这是我的错
No, no, no. No, it was my fault.
她以为 我已经读过那封信了
...thinking that l had already read her letter.
她和你谈过话了?
She spoke to you?
噢 是的 太太 她担心一个问题
Oh, yes. But you see, madame, here was her probIem.
她可能被监视 可能被监听
She might be watched. She might be overheard.
所以她给了我一个花种袋
So she passes to me an innocent packet
这是指明她所怀疑问题的线索
which is a cIue to that which she suspects.
- 线索? - 是的
-A clue? -Yes.
是的 其实 医生
ln fact, M. Ie Docteur,
是你的话 让我意识到这个花种袋的重要性
it was something that you said that finally made it clear to me the significance of the packet.
“股票”(即“Stock”:另一个意思是紫罗兰属植物)
Stocks!
我给城里 巴洛比女士的会计打了电♥话♥
I telephoned to the accountant of MIIe. Barrowby in the city,
确认了 近几个月来
who confirmed that during the recent months,
巴洛比女士从事了高风险的股票投资
Miss. Barrowby had been moving into the ventures of most high risk,
她的经纪人 提供了这些证明信
as these letters of instruction to her broker prove.
但是 这些信不是巴洛比女士写的
Except these letters, they were not written by MIIe. Barrowby.
不是 它们是精心伪造的
Oh, no. They are the forgeries of the most skiIIfuI.
该死的布尔什维克党!
Damnable Bolshie.
在我眼皮子底下动手脚
Right under our very noses.
啊 是的 德拉方泰先生
Ah, yes. Mr. Delafontaine.
你企图用间谍的荒谬故事误导我!
You attempt to confuse me with your ridiculous stories about spies.
雷格小姐是俄♥国♥的贵族 不是共♥产♥党
MIIe. Reiger is a Russian aristocrat, not a Communist.
实际上 德拉方泰先生
In truth, Mr.Delafontaine,
你是想掩护一个恶毒的凶手
you have been trying to conceal a most devious murder!
抱歉...
Sorry.
波洛先生 开这种玩笑真的有必要吗?
Mr. Poirot, is this melodrama essential?
我第一次来这里时 医生
When I first came here, M. le Docteur,
这个美丽的花♥园♥ 让我想起了著名的英语童谣
this beautiful garden, it reminded me of your famous English nursery rhyme.
"玛丽 玛丽 正好相反"
"Mary, Mary, quite contrary,
"你的花♥园♥长得怎样?"
how does your garden grow?
"银制的铃铛和美丽的贝壳"
With the silver bells
and the cockleshells
"漂亮的女仆排成一排..."
and the pretty maids all in a row."
但是...
这里花♥园♥的围边 用的不是美丽的贝壳
Except they were not cockIesheIIs that were used in the border of the garden.
而是牡蛎的壳
They were oyster shells.
你姑妈最喜欢 但却是禁止吃的食物 不是吗?
The favorite but forbidden treat of your aunt, were they not?
德拉方泰太太?
Mme. Delafontaine.
你也在花展上看到我了
You aIso saw me at the flower show,
但是 你不能冒险让人发现你在做股票投机
but you couId not risk the discovery that for some time you had once again been speculating with the stocks
不过 太太 你是偷偷用的你姑妈的钱!
--only on this occasion, madame, with the money of your aunt.
这只是你的猜测 波洛先生
I believe you are also speculating, Mr. Poirot.
你的证据在哪里?
Where is your proof?
啊 是啊 太太 证据!
Ah, yes, madame. The proof.
鱼贩记得你那天买♥♥了牡蛎
I'm afraid the fishmonger remembers you buying the oysters on that day.
太太 你愚蠢的付了现金(暗指其资金充足)
You see, madame, you were foolish enough to pay cash.
他看穿我们了 玛丽
He's got us, Mary.
你个白♥痴♥!
You idiot!
玛丽! 玛丽!
Mary! Mary!
亲爱的 求你了!
Darling, now, please.
你跑不掉了 太太!
There is no escape, madame.
那个该死的俄♥国♥佬!
That miserable Russian rat!
她会得到一切!
She was going to get everything!
包括我的花♥园♥!
Including my garden!
我的花♥园♥!
My garden!
所以你把毒药放到她的房♥间
So you would plant the poison in her room
把死罪嫁祸给她?
and send her to her death?
这有什么关系? 她只是个小笨蛋!
What did it matter? She's a IittIe fooI!
退后!
Keep back!
噢 是的 我软弱的丈夫劝我别这么做
That jelly of a husband of mine tried to talk me out of it.
但这简直太容易了!
But it was so deliciously easy.
我姑妈 总是禁不住牡蛎的诱惑
Auntie always had a weakness for oysters,
但是医生不让她吃
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表