他不得不卖♥♥一些艺术收藏品
He's having to seII some of his artworks.
但他不想让其他人知道
But he doesn't want anyone else to know.
包括雷西太太
Not even Mrs. Lacey.
我懂 韦林先生
I comprehend, Mr. Welwyn.
波洛考虑到了
Poirot shaII be discretion himself.
我真的是来见莎拉的
I only came down here really to see Sarah.
我真是搞不懂她 波洛先生!
I can't make her out, Mr. Poirot.
我不懂 她为什么要和李沃特利一起逃走
Can't think why she's run off with this Lee-Wortley fellow.
她完全昏了头
She's just infatuated.
你还没有失去她 朋友
You have not lost her yet, mon ami.
但如果想抓住他们 我们必须快点了
But now we must make haste if we are to catch them.
已经不远了
Not far now.
慢点 慢点 稍等一下
Hold it.
噢 天哪!
Oh, mon Dieu!
请往后退一点 先生 谢谢 快点
Back off a bit, sir, give us some room. Thank you. Come on.
就是这样 稳着点
That's it. Steady.
别担心 我有办法
Don't worry, I've got an idea
- 你要去哪里? - 抓紧了!
-Where is it you are going? -Hold tight.
嘿 你不能这样!
Oi, you can't do that!
你慌什么啊?!
What's your hurry?
专心点 伙计们 别人赶时间呢
Put your backs into it, Iads. The lady and gentleman are in a hurry.
我们到了!
Here we are.
- 我们成功了! - 希望如此吧 朋友
-We've made it. -Let us hope so, mon ami.
那里! 看!
There, look.
我们太晚了!
We're too late.
我不这么认为
I think not.
你会撞到他们的 杰斯蒙德!
You'll hit them, Desmond!
闭嘴!
Keep quiet!
上帝啊! 抓紧了!
Right! Hang on!
快点 警官
Quick, constable!
抓住他 你知道该怎么做
You know what to do. Right, constable.
待在那里别动 先生
Hold it right there, sir.
你手上有本不属于你的东西 李沃特利先生
You have something that does not belong to you, Mr. Lee-Wortley.
你终于抓到我杰斯蒙德了 不是吗?
So you finally caught up with me, Jesmond, have you?
嗯 你会有好几年作不了乱了
Well, you're not going to be fomenting trouble for a few years.
你以为 我是唯一一个为埃及争取自♥由♥的人吗?
Do you think I'm the only person fighting to free Egypt?
我向你保证 我只是个小角色
I'm a very small cog, l can assure you.
是的 你当然是的
Yes, I'm sure you are.
谢谢 李沃特利先生
Thank you, Mr. Lee-Wortley.
把他带下去!
Take him away.
帮我一把! 莎拉被困住了!
Come and give me a hand. Sarah's trapped.
这是他妹妹 莎拉在哪里?
It's his sister! Where's Sarah?
我怎么知道? 而且我不是他的妹妹!
How in the hell should I know? And I'm not his sister.
好了 女士 过来吧
All right, madame, come along.
就是她! 她就是艾瑞斯·莫法特!
That's her! That's Iris Moffat.
婊♥子♥! 你偷了我的宝石 嗯? 妓♥女♥!
Strumpet! You steal my jewels, eh? Harlot!
- 那你呢 死胖子! - 胖子?
-And you, fatty. -Fatty?
- 注意形象 阁下 - 是的 是的 形象
-Dignity, your highness. -Ah, yes, yes. Dignity.
老不正经的家伙的女儿!
Daughter of a licentious camel!
啊 波洛!
Ah, Poirot.
女人啊 嗯? 宝石还在你那里吗?
These girls, eh? Do you still have the ruby?
我们真的很感谢你 波洛先生
We can hardly thank you enough, Mr. Poirot.
是的 是的 我们会给你颁发荣誉
Quite, quite. We will give you an honor.
金蛇荣誉称号♥如何?
Would you like the Order of the Golden Snake?
- 阁下您真是太好了 - 是的
Your highness is too kind. -Yes,
我会和父亲谈谈的
I will see my father about it.
波洛先生 莎拉在哪里?
Mr. Poirot, where is Sarah?
如果她没有和李沃特利在一起 那么...
l mean, if she's not with Lee-Wortley, then --
我可能误导你了 韦林先生
I'm afraid that I misled you, Mr. WeIwyn.
今早 我让莎拉去提醒王子了
Earlier this morning, I sent Mlle. Sarah to warn his highness.
她很漂亮 是吧?
She is a good-looking woman, eh?
看吧 宝石
Eh voiIà, the ruby.
莎拉小姐 恐怕...
I am afraid, Mlle. Sarah,
我明显看出 杰斯蒙德·李沃特利对你的调情
that it is evident to me that the flirtations with you of Mr. Desmond Lee-Wortley
是经过精心策划的
had been most carefully planned.
你是说 他只是在演戏?
Just a camouflage, you mean?
是的 很遗憾
Oui, I regret.
他需要一个不在场证明
He was in need of an alibi.
当那个你以为是他妹妹的女人偷宝石的时候
He must not be seen in London whiIe the woman that you knew
他不能出现在伦敦
only as his sister stoIe the jeweI.
然后 他必须等她把宝石拿给他
He then had to wait for her to bring it to him here.
他们拿到宝石为什么不马上逃走呢?
Why didn't he just buzz off as soon as they got it?
他们原来是这样打算的 雷西上校
Well, that had been their intention, Colonel Lacey,
但是... 他们真的很不走运
but unfortunately for them,
飞机的引擎出了问题
the airplane developed the engine troubIe,
他们必须等飞机修好
they had to wait for it to be mended.
为什么不行?
Why not?
你说过二十三号♥...
You said the 23rd.
你要是自己去寄的话 还更省时间
Yes, well, you could have milled the part yourself in less time.
我一找到宝石...
Once I discovered the ruby
也就是在最棒的圣诞布丁里面
in the otherwise most excellent Christmas pudding...
能给我看看吗 太太?
You will permit me, madame?
也许是红宝石哦!
Perhaps it's a ruby.
我强烈怀疑李沃特利先生 但我没有证据
I strongly suspected Mr. Lee-Wortley, but I had no proof.
所以你设了一个巧妙的陷阱!
So you set a cunning trap.
如你所说 迈克尔先生
As you say, Mr. Michael,
我设了一个巧妙的陷阱
I set a cunning trap.
我以前是沙威酒店的服务生
I used to be a waiter at the Savoy.
小心点! 小心点!
Careful! Careful!
没事的 没事的
It's all right, it's all right.
你要是把它摔了的话 大家会讨厌你的
You would be very unpopular if you drop it.
他知道宝石在我手上!
He knew that I had the jewel,
在他的计划中他拿回宝石是很必要的
and it was essential to his plan that he retrieve it.
不 我不会讨厌你
No, not with me.
但是 他很不走运 我碰巧...
But unfortunately for him, I was, by chance,
看到了她和莎拉小姐
witness to a scene between himself and Mlle. Sarah
为了保证我不会再妨碍他
in which he tried to ensure that I could no longer
他在我的咖啡里下了药
hinder him by drugging my coffee.
因为事先有了警觉
Thus forewarned, I was able to substitute
我把我的咖啡和雷西上校的进行了调换
my coffee for that of Colonel Lacey.
我觉得你没有掌握游戏的关键
I don't think you've a grasp of the rudiments of this game.
贺拉斯?
Horace.
贺拉斯? 贺拉斯!
Horace. Horace.
看吧 怪不得我叫不醒你
You see, that's why I couldn't wake you up.
我诚心向您道歉 上校 但是...
Please accept my sincere apologies, Colonel, but
我必须确认我的怀疑
it was necessary to confirm my suspicions.
我假装睡着的时候
While I pretended to be asleep,
李沃特利先生搜了我的房♥间
Mr. Lee-Wortley searched my room.
深信我已经被下药了
BeIieving me to be in a drugged stupor,
他根本不担心会被抓到
he had no fear of being apprehended.
当然 他什么都没找到
Of course, he found nothing,
因为宝石
because the ruby,
就在我的手中
it was in my hand.
- 那你然后做了什么? - 他来见我了
-So, what did you do then? -He came to see me.
我听到了科林和迈克尔的计划
I had heard Colin and Michael making a pIot,
所以我设计了自己的“反剧情”
so I arranged a little counter-plot of my own.
我们何不为那个波洛准备一场演出呢?
Why don't we put on a show for that old Poirot fellow?
什么样的演出?
What sort of a show?
我们设计一场谋杀!
We will arrange ze murder.
“尸体僵硬冰冷...”
Ze body, still and cold.
我把他们的骗局 变成了自己的骗局
I turned their deception into a deception of my own.
我以为我快憋不住气了!
l thought l'd bust holding my breath.
- 我知道她没有死 - 不 你不知道!
-I knew she wasn't dead. -No, you didn't.
不 但只要李沃特利先生相信就够了
No, but it was enough that Mr. Lee-WortIey was persuaded of the fact.
他发现了拿走宝石并逃跑的机会
He saw his chance to take the ruby and run.
他一逃走...
As soon as he ran,
我就有证据了
I had my proof.
其他的 你们都知道了
The rest you know.
等一下! 你还是没有告诉我们
Hold on, well, you still haven't told us
宝石一开始怎么会在布丁里的
how this jewel came to be in the pudding in the first place.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表