Uncle Harry, I'm really sorry about your hand.
我想 我不适合把打猎当做事业
Don't think l'II take up grouse shooting as a career.
很高兴听你这么说
Delighted to hear it.
有个人前几天问我 是个布尔什维克党
A fellow asked me the other day --a Bolshie, you know --
问我:在无意义的生命中 是否有过什么成就?
asked me, had I actually made anything during my workIess Iife.
“当然有”我回答
"Certainly," I said.
“我交了很多朋友 也树了很多敌人”
"I made a lot of friends, I made a lot of enemies,
“还赚了很多钱”
and I've made a lot of money."
你还好吗 波洛?
You all right, Poirot?
黑斯廷斯 我的脚还是像冰块一样
My feet, Hastings, are still blocks of ice,
我的肺里全是火♥药♥味和冷空气
my lungs, they are full of the gunpowder on the fresh air,
我的耳朵里砰砰作响 我病了
and my ears are full of the popping, and I am ill.
不 我不好 黑斯廷斯 一点也不好
No, I am not all right, Hastings.
呃...
Not at all.
再见 波洛先生
Um, au revoir, Mr. Poirot.
- 再见 - 很高兴见到你
-Au revoir. -Good to have met you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要走了
I have to be off.
我还要骑六英里的自行车呢
It's a six-mile bike ride for me, I'm afraid.
你要离开了?
You are leaving?
可以离开吗?
One can leave?
波洛先生 再见
Mr. Poirot, goodbye.
啊 哈弗林先生
Ah, Mr. Havering,
再见 谢谢你
goodbye, thank you.
明年我们会让你住在家里的
Next year, we'll put you up at the house.
不 酒店就很好 很舒服
No, the hotel's fine. It's very comfortable.
- 再见 罗杰 - 再见
-Bye, Roger. -Goodbye.
好了 谢谢
Cheerio, thanks.
希望他的手赶快好起来
Hope his hand gets better.
肯定会的
I'm sure it will.
再见 阿奇 小心点
Bye, Archie. Take care.
噢 天啊 抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry!
没事的
lt's aII right.
没事的
I'm all right.
你还好吗 佐伊?
Are you all right, Zoe?
噢 还好 我耳朵疼 现在已经好了
Oh, yes, I had a filthy earache. I'm fine now.
你自己保重 阿奇
Take care of yourself, Archie.
好的
Yes...
好的 我会的
yes, indeed.
嗯 呃...
Well, uh...
那再见了
Bye, then.
我去准备下 然后去伦敦
I'll get myself ready, then I'll be off to London.
我坐五点钟的车走
I should make the 5:00.
亲爱的 你不能坐六点一刻的火车吗?
DarIing, couIdn't you catch the 6:15?
为什么?
Why?
米德尔顿太太想去斯托达德那里 拿一点猎物
Mrs. Middleton wants to go down to Stoddard's place to pick up some game.
噢 亲爱的!
Oh, darling.
她已经慌了神了
She makes such a fuss.
该死的临时工
Bloody temporary staff.
真不知道那个中介商怎么搞的
Don't know what that agency's playing at.
艾丽要走四英里的路 但她从不抱怨
Ellie has to walk four miles, and you never hear her compIaining.
你载她一程是很容易的 她会自己走回来
It would be so much easier if you gave her a lift. She'd only have to walk back.
好吧 好吧 我载她一程
All right, all right, I'll do it.
- 米德尔顿太太! - 琼
-Mrs. Middleton? -Joan,
也需要载你一程吗?
would you like a lift, too?
哈弗林先生可以让你 在去斯托达德家的路上下车
Mr. Havering could drop you off on the way to Mr. Stoddard's.
噢 谢谢 太太
Oh, thank you, mum.
过来吧
Come along, then.
很抱歉你玩得不开心 波洛
l'm sorry you didn't enjoy it, Poirot.
我要享受的东西还没好 黑斯廷斯
My enjoyment is yet to come, Hastings.
我已经和厨师说过了
I have given to the chef his instructions.
什么?
What's that?
老天 你看看 黑斯廷斯
Mon Dieu. Look at this, Hastings!
我快死了
I am a corpse waiting to die.
我也许活不到吃赤松鸡了
I shall not survive to enjoy my Tetras à l'Hongroise.
所有人上车!
All aboard!
这是六点一刻开往伦敦的火车 国王十字号♥
It's the 6:15 going to all stations to London King's Cross.
你留在这里
Now, you stay there.
你留下!
You stay.
嘿! 那是我的自行车!
Hey, that's my bike!
斯托达德先生!
Mr. Stoddard!
斯托达德先生!
Mr. Stoddard!
去找警♥察♥!
Fetch the poIice.
发生了枪击案
There's been a shooting.
快去!
Go!
快去!
Go!
你确定这是哈林顿·佩斯先生?
And you can confirm that this is Mr. Harrington Pace?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
哈弗林太太的状况很糟糕
Mrs. Havering's in a terrible state.
我用了一点药物帮她入睡
I've given her something to help her sleep.
是我放凶手进来的
l Iet the kiIIer in
我对此无法释怀
that's what I can't get over.
描述一下这个人
Describe this man.
他穿了一件大外套
He was wearing a big overcoat,
他有胡子 胡子很浓
and he had a beard -- a great, bushy thing.
他说想见佩斯先生
He said he wanted to see Mr. Pace,
我像以前一样 把访客带进了枪♥械♥室
so I showed him into the gun room like I always do with visitors.
然后呢?
Yes?
我回到了客厅清洁卫生 然后...
I went back into the living room
然后我们听到了声音
and started clearing up, and then heard the sound
枪声
The shot.
就像是有人敲响地狱大门的声音
Like someone knocking on the door of heII, it was.
是谁?
Who is it?
是我!
It's me.
进来 黑斯廷斯
Come in, Hastings.
发生了谋杀案!
There's been a murder.
- 谁被谋杀了? - 哈林顿·佩斯
-Who has been murdered? -Harrington Pace,
就在狩猎小屋 是被他自己的手♥枪♥射中的
up at Hunter's Lodge, shot with one of his own revolvers.
老天
Mon Dieu!
噢!
Oh!
你还没有康复 波洛
You're still not well, Poirot.
没有
噢 我必须承认 我觉得有点虚弱
Oh, I must confess, l feeI a IittIe weak.
你现在躺回床上去
You get back into bed now.
你可以把事情交给我
You can leave this to me.
什么?
Comment?
你可以把调查交给我去做
This investigation. You can leave it to me.
当然 我会向你报告进展情况
I'll report back to you, of course.
我知道这些人 波洛 我已经有了几个想法
I know these people, Poirot, and l've got one or two ideas already.
你有什么想法 黑斯廷斯?
What are these ideas, Hastings?
你好好休息就行了
You just relax.
黑斯廷斯 拜托你 别做作的敲鼻子
Hastings, will you please stop tapping your nose
把你知道的所有情况 告诉我
in that theatrical manner, and tell me all that you know?
我们好像找不到那个米德尔顿太太 警官
I don't seem to be able to find that Mrs. Middleton, Sarge.
你说找不到她是什么意思?
What do you mean, "can't find her"?
噢 这人是伦敦警♥察♥厅的
Oh, this is the Scotland Yard fellow.
找到她
Find her!
马上就去 警官
Right ho, Sarge.
我是贾普 伦敦警♥察♥厅的
Japp, Scotland Yard.
我是福根警官 阿什比皮卡德车站的
Sergeant Forgan, Ashby Pickard.
开车愉快吗 先生?
Pleasant drive, sir?
你是在开玩笑吗?
Are you trying to be funny?
不是 先生
No, sir.
受害者很有钱是吗?
Rich, was he, the victim?
噢 是的 先生 哈林顿·佩斯
Oh, yes, sir, Harrington Pace
在纽马克特外面拥有一匹种马
owned a stud outside Newmarket,
在贝尔格莱维亚有房♥产 在摩纳哥有猎场
a house in BeIgravia, and mooring in Monte Carlo.
财产受益人是谁?
And who stands to benefit?
这一切 都会属于他侄子罗杰·哈弗林
Practically all of it goes to his nephew, Roger Havering.
他在哪里?
And where is he?
在伦敦 他的俱乐部过夜
Spent the night at his club in London.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表