你只有回到马库斯·哈德曼家里才能找到
You will find only by returning to the home of Mr. Marcus Hardman.
- 我建议你明天去 - 那你呢?
-I suggest that you go tomorrow. -Well, what about you?
不 我对这个案子没兴趣
This case does not interest Poirot.
我对它没什么热情
I have no enthusiasm for it.
就像你自己说的 黑斯廷斯
And it is as you yourself say, Hastings.
还有其他的私♥人♥侦♥探♥呢
There are other private detectives.
是啊 我很肯定
Yes, I'm sure.
但可怜的贾普怎么办?
What about poor old Japp?
不 先生 还没有消息 先生
No, sir, nothing as yet, sir.
但我正在追踪几条线索...
But I am following up a few Ieads.
不 先生 这些线索还没有进展
Uh, well, no, sir, they haven't actually led anywhere yet.
但只要你再多给我一些时间...
Well, if you could just give me a little bit more time --
四十八小时?
48 hours?
我希望时间能再多一点 先生
Well, I was hoping for a little bit more time than that, sir.
我向你保证 先生 你的妻子绝对安全
I can assure you, sir, your wife is perfectly safe.
如果你愿意让她听电♥话♥
lf you'd Iike to put her on,
我可以亲自向她保证 先生
I can assure her myself, sir.
不 先生 我不是这个意思 先生
No, sir, I didn't mean that, sir.
好的 先生
Right, sir.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
我已经在办了 先生
I am working on it, sir.
我会这么做的 先生
I'll do that, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚上好
Good evening.
请容我自我介绍
Please allow me to introduce myself.
波洛? 不会是那个赫尔克里·波洛吧?
Poirot? Not the Hercule Poirot?
正是
The very same.
- 请坐 先生 - 不用了 谢谢
Please, sit down, sir. -No, thank you.
我们能为你做什么?
What can we do for you?
我有个朋友 需要我马上提供帮助
I have a friend who requires my immediate heIp.
但我不能帮忙 所以我来找你们
But I cannot help, and so I turn to you.
你是说你希望我们做你的代表?
You mean you want us to sort of deputize for you?
正是 你们必须以我的名义行动
Oui, c'est ça. You must act on my behalf.
你找我们帮忙 一定是很重要的事了 波洛先生
It must be something important for you to ask for our help, Mr. Poirot.
这件事至关重要 先生
It is a matter of the utmost importance, monsieur.
事关荣誉...
There is a reputation --
不 有一条生命面临着危险
No, there is a life that is at stake.
但赫尔克里·波洛不会卷入其中的
But Hercule Poirot is not involved.
流浪汉? 流浪汉在这里做什么?
The tramp. What was the tramp doing here?
我不知道在这里瞎转悠 怎么帮我们找到答案
I can't see how wandering around the grounds is going to give us the answer.
理智一点吧 黑斯廷斯上尉
Let's be methodical, Captain Hastings.
波洛先生让我们来 肯定是有原因的
Mr. Poirot must have a reason for sending us here.
四个人进入了那个房♥子
Four people went into that house.
肯定是其中一人做的
You'd have thought one of them must have done it.
那朗科恩女士呢?
How about Lady Runcorn?
如果她以前叫碧翠丝·帕默斯顿
If her name was Beatrice Palmerston once,
烟盒就有可能是她的
the cigarette case could have belonged to her.
也许她和伯纳德·帕克一起工作
Maybe she was working with Bernard Parker.
他们同时在房♥子里
They were in the house at the same time.
那么 那个可怜的流浪汉呢?
What about that wretched tramp?
我不懂他是怎么进来的
I just don't see where he fits in.
莱蒙小姐 看!
Miss Lemon, look!
那里!
Over there.
就是他!
lt's him.
待在这里!
Wait here.
嘿 你! 站住!
Hey, you! Stop!
黑斯廷斯上尉 他有枪!
Captain Hastings! He's got a gun!
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
应该没事
I think so.
听!
Listen.
这是我看到的 第一个开MG牌汽车的流浪汉
Well, that's the first tramp l've seen behind the wheel of an MG.
这是碘酒 黑斯廷斯上尉 我说过会疼的
It's iodine, Captain Hastings. I said it'd sting.
该遭罪的是我 朋友
It is me who suffers, my friend,
一想到我让你...
to think that I sent you.
这不是你的错 波洛
Oh, it's not your fault, Poirot.
是我的错 黑斯廷斯
But, yes, Hastings.
是我让你们去那个房♥子
It was me who sent you to the house,
如果不是你身手敏捷...
and but for your speed and agility --
他开了四枪 波洛先生!
He fired four times, Mr. Poirot!
我知道 莱蒙小姐
I know, Miss Lemon.
- 你知道这个流浪汉会回来吗? - 不
-Did you know the tramp wouId come back? -No,
但我是个笨蛋 我只看到了拼图的一半
but I am an imbecile. I see only half of the picture.
我连拼图都没看到呢
I don't even see that.
莱蒙小姐 你能给贾普总探长打个电♥话♥吗?
Miss Lemon, would you be so good as to telephone the Chief Inspector Japp?
让他在马库斯·哈德曼的家里和我们碰面
Ask him to meet us at the home of Marcus Hardman.
那你和伯爵夫人的午餐呢?
What about your lunch with the countess?
我们午餐之后见面 约在三点
Ah! Well...we will meet after lunch. At 3:00.
你要带她去哪里?
Where are you taking her?
是伯爵夫人给我带路!
It is the countess who takes me.
你真是让我大吃一惊 女士
You astonish me, madame.
我满怀赞美之情
I am lost in admiration.
这只是一次野餐
It's just a picnic.
我们以前经常出去野餐
We used to have such picnics.
如果他...
Suppose he --
波洛和伯爵夫人...
Poirot and the countess...
他不会的!
He wouldn't.
他会吗...?
Would he?
我不知道
I don't know.
我从没见过他这样
I've never seen him like this before.
现在 干一杯吧
And now a toast.
请让我敬一杯
I shall propose one, if I may.
敬犯罪!
To crime.
对侦探来说 这个敬酒真是奇怪
That is a strange toast, coming from a detective.
但这就是我存在的意义
And yet it is my raison d'être.
我的生命被犯罪所控制
My life is ruled by it.
是犯罪 把我们带到了一起
And it is crime that has brought us together.
那么...
Then,
敬犯罪!
to crime.
他不能!
He couldn't.
他一定不能!
He just couldn't.
你会失业的
You'd be out of a situation.
那你呢?
And what about you?
噢 我可以去旅行
Oh, I could travel.
我总是对南美怀抱梦想 知道么?
I've always had a dream about South America, you know.
耕种...
Farming.
但你会想念他的 不是吗?
You'd miss him, though, wouldn't you?
我当然会
Of course I would.
那你呢?
What about you?
我不想谈论这个
I don't want to talk about it.
现在 我想...
And now, I think --
是啊
Yes.
我和贾普总探长还有案子要调查
l have an investigation with the Chief Inspector Japp.
案子该解决了
And it must be resolved.
我能做什么吗?
Is there anything I can do?
我觉得罪犯这次可能会逃走
This time I fear the culprit may escape,
或者 这一次...
or this time,
罪犯的名字永远不会有人知道了
the culprit may never be named.
这完全要看你了
That depends entirely upon you.
- 我? - 是的
-Me? -I think so.
这能帮上忙吗?
Could this help?
音乐会期间 只有四个人进过房♥子
OnIy four peopIe came into the house during the concert.
伯爵夫人 约翰斯顿先生
The countess, M. Johnstone,
朗科恩女士 还有伯纳德·帕克先生
Lady Runcorn, and Mr. Bernard Parker.
我同事们的彻底调查
The thorough investigation of my colleagues
排除了 约翰斯顿先生和朗科恩女士的嫌疑
eliminated M. Johnstone and Lady Runcorn.
因为约翰斯顿先生是个很有钱的人
Mr. Johnstone, because he's a very wealthy man.
而朗科恩女士呢?
And Lady Runcorn?
朗科恩女士是因为...
Lady Runcorn because
她来房♥子里...
she came to the house
是来见伯纳德·帕克先生的
in order to meet with Mr. Bernard Parker.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表