我不想突然造访 给雷西太太带来麻烦
I don't like to impose on Mrs. Lacey at such short notice.
噢 胡扯! 她会很高兴的
Oh, nonsense! She will be delighted.
莎拉也会在的 知道么
Sarah is going to be there, too.
还有那个叫李·沃特利的家伙吧
And that Lee-Wortley fellow, l suppose.
李·沃特利? 噢 他是个好小伙
Lee-Wortley, good chap. Knows a lot about Egypt.
知道很多埃及的事 你们会有很多话聊的
You'll have lots of things to taIk about.
你喜欢莎拉 不是吗?
You're keen on Sarah, aren't you?
嗯 是的
Well, yes.
但我想 你的孙女更喜欢李·沃特利
But I think your granddaughter is rather keener on Lee-Wortley.
是吗? 那就要看你的了
Really? Well, there you are, then.
你还有三天时间 让她改变看法
You got three days to get her to see reason.
平安夜过来吧
Come down Christmas Eve.
佩维里尔总要很久才来开门
Peverill takes ages to get to the door.
- 佩维里尔? - 管家
-Peverill? -The butler.
他至少九十岁了 你是谁?
He's 90, at least. Who are you?
我是赫尔克里·波洛 你呢 先生?
I am Hercule Poirot. And you, monsieur?
- 科林 - 我是布里奇特 他是我堂哥
-Colin. -l'm Bridget. He's my cousin.
你看到迈克尔了吗?
You haven't seen Michael anywhere, have you?
看起来很怪的 戴眼镜的家伙?
Batty-looking chap with glasses.
没看到
No.
下午好 先生
Good afternoon, sir.
下午好 佩维里尔先生
Good afternoon to you, Mr. PeveriII.
快进去吧 布里奇特!
Come on, Bridget.
请这边走 先生
This way, please, sir.
赫尔克里·波洛先生来访 太太
Mr. Hercule Poirot, madame.
波洛先生 很高兴见到你
Mr. Poirot, how very nice to meet you.
雷西太太
Mme. Lacey.
你家的房♥子真漂亮
You have a most beautiful house.
噢 是啊 对吧? 我现在担心的是这棵树
Yes, isn't it? It's this tree I'm worried about at the moment.
你认为是不是太普通了呢?
Is it vulgar enough yet, do you think?
你能来真是太好了 波洛先生
So good of you to come, Mr. Poirot.
噢 请坐
Oh, do please sit down.
谢谢 太太
Thank you, madame.
埃德温娜·杰斯蒙德告诉我
Edwina Jesmond tells me
你在她朋友那里帮了很大忙
that you were very helpful to some friends of hers
情形... 和我们差不多
in a case very like ours.
你是不是不知道 我在说什么?
But perhaps you don't know what I am talking about.
我知道这件事很不幸
l understand that this is a matter rather unfortunate
因为它涉及到一个女孩的痴心
concerning the infatuation of a young girl.
是的 是的 是我的孙女莎拉
Yes, my granddaughter, Sarah.
她和那个可怕的男人搅和到了一起
She's got herself mixed up with this dreadful man.
他说他叫杰斯蒙德·李·沃特利
He caIIs himseIf Desmond Lee-Wortley.
这个人的名声不好吗?
And this man, he has not a good reputation?
噢 他的名声当然不好
Oh, indeed, he has not,
但把这告诉莎拉 根本没用
but it's no good telling Sarah that.
告诉女孩某男人名声不好 绝不是好事
Never any good telling young girls that a man has a bad reputation,
不是吗?
is it?
啊 我相信这反而还会增加他的魅力
It is often, I believe, an added attraction.
是啊 不管怎么说...
Yes, well, anyway,
埃德温娜·杰斯蒙德告诉我
Edwina Jesmond tells me
你也许能查到...
that you might be able to find out something,
我该怎么说呢...
how shall I put it?
查到关于杰斯蒙德·李沃特利的有用东西
Something usefuI about this Desmond Lee-Wortley.
我还要搅拌多久啊?
How Iong do I have to do this for?
你搅拌得很好啊 先生
Oh, you give it a good old stir, sir.
继续啊 杰斯蒙德 别偷懒
Go on, Desmond, don't be lazy.
搅拌的时间越久 先生 你就会越走运
The Ionger you stir, sir, the better your luck will be.
为什么会有两份呢?
Why do you have two?
大的一份是圣诞节用的
WeII, the big one's for Christmas Day,
小的一份是新年用的 笨蛋
and the small one's for New Year, silly.
啊 噢 是了
Ah. Oh, yes.
噢 波洛先生 你也来搅拌一下吧
Oh, Mr. Poirot, you must have a stir, too.
莎拉不会让其他人插手的
Sarah won't let anyone else have a go.
我要拥有更多的运气
I need all the luck I can get.
这是莎拉 我孙女 这是波洛先生
This is Sarah, my granddaughter, Mr. Poirot.
- 你好 - 莎拉小姐
-How do you do? -Mlle. Sarah.
- 这是李沃特利先生 - 李沃特利先生
-And Mr. Lee-Wortley. -Mr. Lee-Wortley.
- 叫我杰斯蒙德 - 杰斯蒙德
-Desmond. -Desmond.
这是歌♥莉娅·李沃特利 他的妹妹
And Gloria Lee-Wortley, his sister.
- 很高兴见到你小姐 - 你好
-Enchanté, mademoiselle. -How do you do?
这是我们的女仆 安妮
This is our maid, Annie.
安妮小姐
Mlle. Annie.
我是大卫·韦林
And I'm David Welwyn.
- 韦林先生 - 你好
-Ah, Mr. Welwyn. -How do you do?
是谁负责的这么棒的布丁呢?
And who, may I ask, is responsible for these puddings most magnificent?
呃 是我 先生
Oh, that would be me, I reckon, sir.
这是罗斯太太 我们的厨师
This is Mrs. Ross, our cook.
罗斯太太 你真是名副其实的艺术家
HeIIo, Mme. Ross, you are truly the artist.
噢 非常感谢 先生
Oh, thank you very much, sir!
噢 不不 真的
Oh, no, no, no. Pas de tous.
整个屋子里都是豆蔻 生姜 胡椒...
The whole house, it is redoIent with the nutmeg, the ginger, the aIIspice, the...
还有白兰地的香味 真的 你很棒
The brandy. C'est true, c'est magnifique.
噢 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
您要来试着搅拌一下吗 先生?
Are you going to have a good old stir, sir?
- 我可以吗? - 试试吧 先生
-It is permitted? -You just go right ahead, sir.
- 试试吧 波洛先生 - 非常感谢
-Go on, Mr. Poirot. -Merci beaucoup.
干得好!
Bravo.
你觉得玻璃花瓶怎么样?
What do you think of the glass vase?
蓝色的那个吗? 我注意到了
The blue one? I noticed it.
- 十八世纪的? - 是的
-18th dynasty? -Yeah.
贺拉斯!
Horace,
你看起来鬼鬼祟祟的 别这样了
you're looking very furtive. Stop it.
不不 亲爱的 我没有鬼鬼祟祟
No, my dear, not at all.
啊 波洛先生!
Ah, Mr. Poirot.
贺拉斯 过来见见赫尔克里·波洛先生
Horace, come and meet Mr. HercuIe Poirot.
不会是那个赫尔克里·波洛吧?
Not the Hercule Poirot?
只有一个赫尔克里·波洛 正是在下
There is but one Hercule Poirot, and I am he.
那个伟大的侦探?
The great detective?
是的 让我猜猜...
The same. Let me see...
你是迈克尔吧?
You are Michael.
你好 波洛先生 我是贺拉斯·雷西
How do you do, Mr. Poirot? I am Horace Lacey.
啊 见到你真是太荣幸了 上校
Ah, I am indeed honored to meet you, Colonel.
- 啊 芒果 - 是啊
Ah, mangoes. -
看起来很好吃 不是吗?
Look damn delicious, don't they?
- 确实很好吃 先生 - 别被骗了
-Indeed, they do, monsieur. -Don't be fooled.
这些根本不能吃!
They are absolutely impossible to eat.
是吗?
Indeed?
它们产自印度
They come out of India.
完全没办法 把果核取出来
Impossible to get the stone out.
我花了多年研究怎么把芒果的果核取出来
I spent the best years of my life trying to hack the stone out of mangoes.
我能演示给你看看吗?
Ah. If I might demonstrate?
谢谢
Thank you.
我看看
Now, let me see.
用锋利的刀的刀尖
With the tip of a sharp knife.
从这里插♥进♥去... 直到感觉到果仁
We insert it here until we feel the pip.
然后... 沿着芒果边缘把它切开
Then we cut around the mango, comme ça,
用刀尖... 感受果核
feeling the stone aII the time with the tip of the knife.
然后... 然后...
Then with a spoon,
用勺子... 从这里插♥进♥去
we insert it here
沿着果核... 转一圈
and go over and across the stone, all the way around,
直到芒果 分成两半
until the fruit half, it separates.
然后 再用小刀...
Then with a knife,
一 二 三
un, deux, trois.
看吧!
Et voilà.
天哪! 你看到了吗 艾米丽?
Good God above, did you see that, Em?
这家伙上演了芒果的奇迹
There's an absolute marvel with a mango.
你从哪里学来的?
Where did you learn that?
是一个公爵教我的
A duke taught me.
#噢 忠诚的人们#
♪ Oh, come, all ye faithful ♪
#快乐的获胜人们#
♪Joyful and triumphant♪
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表