Nine hours!
和毒药一起吃进去的一顿丰盛晚餐
Now, a heavy meal, taken at about the same time as the poison,
也许能减缓药效
might retard its effects,
但还慢不到那种程度 嗯
but hardly to that extent. Mm.
而且你告诉我
And you say to me
英格勒索普太太晚餐吃得很少
that Madame Inglethorp ate very little for supper.
是的
Yes.
这是奇怪的事实之一 朋友
One of those curious little facts, mon ami.
我们把它放在这里
We put it here.
这是件很可怕的事 波罗先生
This is a very dreadful business, Monsieur Poirot.
黑斯廷斯向你解释过
Hastings has explained that
我们不想将此事公开吧?
we are anxious to avoid publicity?
我非常明白
I comprehend perfectly.
你知道英格勒索普回来了吧?
You know Inglethorp's back?
是的 我遇到他了
Yes. I met him.
真难知道该怎么对他
It's damned difficult to know how to treat him.
这种困境不会持续很久的
That difficulty will not exist for long.
先生 请把房♥间的钥匙给我看看
The key to the room, if you please, monsieur.
噢 当然
Oh, of course.
谢谢
Merci.
黑斯廷斯
Hastings,
我们必须把这个留到
we must leave this
英格勒索普太太的律师在场的时候
until the lawyer of Madame Inglethorp is present.
这里通往辛西娅的房♥间
This goes through to Cynthia's room.
这是什么?
What is it?
我们等着瞧
We shall see.
我想这是可可粉 朋友
I think that this is cocoa, mon ami.
但我们必须把它送去分♥析♥
But we must send it for analysis.
啊 看 朋友
Ah. Regard, mon ami.
灯碎成了两半 但是
The chimney piece of the lamp is broken in only two places only and yet
它旁边的咖啡杯却几乎成了粉末
the coffee cup next to it is ground almost to the powder.
我想肯定是有人从上面踩过去了
I suppose somebody must have stepped on it.
是的 朋友
Yes, mon ami.
肯定有人从咖啡杯上踩过去了
Somebody must have stepped on that coffee cup
然后几乎把它碾成了粉末
and ground it almost to the powder,
他们这么做的原因
and the reason that they did so
或者是杯子里装了的士宁
was either because it contained the strychnine or,
或者更严重
which is far more serious,
咖啡杯里没有装的士宁
because it did not contain the strychnine.
那是什么?
I wonder what is that?
我想这是新鲜的咖啡渍
This I think is a coffee stain that is quite fresh.
好的 黑斯廷斯
Eh bien, Hastings,
我们在这个房♥间里找到了六个线索
we have in this room now six points of interest.
是我来给它们分类 还是你来?
Shall I catalogue them, or will you?
噢 呃...嗯 呃 你来吧
Oh. Er... well, er, you.
很好
Very well.
第一
Number one,
一个几乎被碾成粉末的咖啡杯
a coffee cup that is ground almost to the powder.
第二
Number two,
一个锁眼里插着钥匙的急件箱
the dispatch case with a key in the lock.
第三 地毯上的咖啡渍
Number three, the coffee stain on the carpet.
第四
Number four,
那个门闩上找到的线或深绿色物质
a thread or two of dark green material caught on the bolt of that door.
啊 那就是你放进信封的东西!
Ah, that's what you put in the envelope!
正是 第五 这个
Oui, d'accord. And number five, this.
这是什么?
What is it?
蜡油 我的朋友
Candle grease, my friend.
这肯定是昨天掉在地上的
It must have dropped to the floor since yesterday,
否则女仆一定已经打扫干净了
otherwise the good housemaid would have removed it.
劳伦斯·卡文迪什今早拿了一根蜡烛进房♥
Lawrence Cavendish brought a candle into the room this morning.
他看起来非常焦虑
He seemed very agitated.
他好像看到那边有东西
He seemed to see something over there
几乎使他浑身无力
that absolutely paralysed him.
你觉得是在门边?
At the door, do you think?
不 是在壁炉那边
No, at the fireplace.
噢 这真是太有趣了 朋友
Oh, that is most interesting, mon ami.
但他拿进来的蜡烛是粉色的
But his candle it is pink
而那里的蜡油是白色的
and that candle grease over there it is white.
那第六个呢?
And the sixth point?
不 第六个线索
No, the sixth point
我现在想先保密
I prefer to keep to myself at the present.
我想我们在这里已经没什么能做了
Alors, there is nothing more to do here, I think.
除非...
Unless...
盛夏的时候在卧室生火 黑斯廷斯?
A bedroom fire in mid summer, Hastings?
火能给人温暖 也能毁灭一些东西
The fire warms, but it also destroys.
这里也许有...
There might be...
啊! 看吧
Ah! Voila.
你觉得这是什么 朋友?
What do you think of that, mon ami?
很厚的纸
Very thick paper.
比一般写字的纸厚多了
Much thicker than ordinary writing paper.
还有呢?
And?
遗嘱!
A will!
这可能是遗嘱的残片!
This could be a fragment of a will!
这可能是遗嘱...
That could be will and testament...
正是 和我预料的一样
Exactement. Just as I expected.
告诉我 女士
Tell me, mademoiselle.
你的女主人衣柜里有深绿色的裙子吗?
Did your mistress have in her wardrobe a dress that is dark green?
没有 先生
No, sir.
这个房♥子里有人有深绿色的裙子吗?
Does anyone in the house possess a dress that is dark green?
没有 先生 就我所知没有
No sir, not that I know of.
很好 我们不说这个了 我们说点别的
Very well. We will leave that, and pass on.
我想问你
I would like to ask you, if I may,
一两个有关昨天下午的问题
one or two questions about the afternoon of yesterday.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
你的女主人 她和人吵架了?
Your mistress, she had a quarrel?
我不知道我是否应该...
I don't know that I ought to...
亲爱的多尔卡丝
My good Dorcas,
英格勒索普太太死了
Madame Inglethorp lies dead,
我们必须知道一切
and it is necessary that we must know all,
才能为她报仇
if we are to avenge her.
阿门 先生
Amen to that, sir.
不用明说
And, naming no names,
这里有一个我们都无法忍♥受的人
there's one in this house none of us could ever abide.
啊 关于争吵的事呢?
Ah. Now, as to this quarrel?
当时大约四点钟
It was about four o'clock,
我正巧经过书房♥...
I happened to be passing the study...
我听到了一些声音
and I heard voices.
从里面传出了大声的生气的声音
Loud, angry ones coming from there.
我没打算偷听的
I didn't mean to listen.
继续 女士 接下来发生了什么?
Continue, mademoiselle. What happened next?
五点的时候
At five o'clock,
英格勒索普太太按了铃
Mrs.Inglethorp rang the bell
让我给她送一杯咖啡
and told me to bring her a cup of tea.
她看上去很糟 先生
She looked dreadful, sir.
您的茶 夫人
Your tea, ma'am.
哦 我受到了很大惊吓 多尔卡丝
Oh. I've had a great shock, Dorcas.
我很抱歉 夫人
I'm sorry for that, ma'am.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what to do.
夫妻间的丑闻是很可怕的事
Scandal between a husband and wife is a dreadful thing.
就这几句话 一切都变了
These few words and everything's changed.
永远别相信男人 多尔卡丝
Never trust a man, Dorcas.
他们不值得
They're not worth it.
告诉我 女士
Tell me, mademoiselle,
她手上拿着的那张纸
this paper that she had in her hand,
你觉得她之后会怎么做呢?
what would she likely do with it afterwards, do you think?
我猜她会把它锁在她的紫色箱子里
I expect she'd lock it up in that purple case of hers,
如果那很重要的话
if it was important.
我知道了
I see.
告诉我 女士 你觉得有可能
Tell me, mademoiselle, do you think it likely
你的女主人昨晚吃了安♥眠♥药♥吗?
that your mistress would have taken a sleeping powder last night?
昨晚没有 先生 我知道她没有
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表