Is there anything I can do to help?
“噢 天啊 菲利普·格兰特”
Phillip, you can't!
第三层 伙计们
Fourth floor, lads.
好吧 到楼上的公♥寓♥去 从阳台翻过去
Right, the apartment above. Get down on the balcony.
快点!
Fast!
小心别受伤!
And don't break your necks!
还是没有消息?
Nothing yet?
你和考特尼女士是老朋友了 是吗?
You and Mlle. Courtney are oId friends, huh?
算是吧
After a fashion.
她喜欢身边有熟人围着她 给她当陪衬
She likes having people she knows around her playing minor roles.
可可和我认识很多年了
Coco and I go back a long way.
我演第一个角色时 她已经是剧中的主演了
She was playing the lead in Rep when I landed my first part.
你们经常见面吗?
So you see a great deal of each other.
听着 波洛 我已经结婚了 记得吗?
Look here, Poirot. I'm a married man, remember?
抱歉 戴维森先生 请原谅 但是...
I'm sorry, Mr. Davidson. Forgive me, but...
你要知道 我只是想确认
I was just trying to ascertain whether you could shed
昨晚考特尼女士和康肖勋爵吵架的原因
any light on the argument last evening between MIIe. Courtney and the Lord Cronshaw.
不知道
Not really.
但整个晚上的气氛一直不太好
There was a bad atmosphere all evening.
就像是有事要发生
It was as if something was brewing.
这些我们都注意到了
We all noticed it.
但他们晚餐时 还在正常交谈?
But they conversed normally at supper?
基本没怎么说话
Hardly a word.
他们没机会说什么
No one had much of a chance to say anything
贝尔泰恩一直在说 他想买♥♥瓷器做收藏
with Beltaine going on about some china he wanted to add to his collection.
很明显事情在晚餐后爆发了
Of course, it all flared up after the meal,
然后我就送她回家了
and then I ended up taking her home.
那你们俩在出租车里说了什么?
And when you were alone together in the taxi?
就听她闲扯 说是会让康肖付钱
Just a Iot of nonsense about how she'd make Cronshaw pay.
她总是这么不正常
The usual hysterics.
然后 她在她公♥寓♥门前下车了
And then I dropped her off at her fIat.
那是什么时候?
At what time was this?
差不多午夜
Nearly midnight.
我已经没时间去舞会了 所以我回家了
There was no time to go back to the ball, so I just headed home.
好的 低一点
All right, lower away.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
先生
Sir.
他让我觉得又变年轻了 像获得了新生
He made me feel young again, like a newborn calf.
当我看到他时 整个世界都像是新的
When l saw him, it was as if the whole world was fresh.
我们马上就来
We'll come down right away.
天空都变得更蓝了
Even the sky seemed bluer.
- 快起来 - 快点
-Get up there. -Come on.
让我们看看他的脸 先生
Let's see her face.
可以了 住手!
All right, stop that, you lot.
- 考特尼! - 快点
-Courtney! -Come on.
让我们再照一张照片
Try and get another picture.
拜托 让一下
Come on, move out of the way.
能稍微停一下吗?
Could you stop for a minute?
波洛先生
Still looking, Poirot
波洛!
Poirot,
说点什么吧
can you make a statement?
不准拍照 不不不!
No photographs. No, no, no.
总探长?
Chief Inspector.
我们在卧室找到她的
We found her in the bedroom.
吸食可♥卡♥因♥过量
Overdose of cocaine.
应该是她男友康肖勋爵提供的
Presumably supplied by her boyfriend, Lord Cronshaw.
这场闹剧结束前还要死多少人啊?
How many more must die before this foIIy is seen for what it is?
这对她来说 毒性太强了
Toxicity finally got too much for her.
康肖向她提供这个应该有一段时间了
Cronshaw must have been supplying it to her for some time.
你还不懂吗 总探长?
Do you not understand, Chief lnspector?
康肖勋爵是要阻止考特尼女士吸食可♥卡♥因♥
Lord Cronshaw was determined to stop Mlle. Courtney from taking cocaine.
那个银质盒子上的字母“C”
The initial, "C," on the silver case --
代表的是她的名字 可可
it stood for her name, Coco.
怪不得
Of course.
晚餐后的争吵是因为
The quarreI after supper was when Cronshaw discovered
康肖发现了她在和他共进晚餐那天吸毒了
what he'd suspected aII evening --that she had a supply with her.
他把毒品拿过来了 所以她才回家了
He took it from her, and that's when she went home.
她没听他的话 回家就又吃了一剂毒品
So,to spite him, she took another dose as soon as she got back.
乱七八糟
Messy.
我不懂的是康肖被杀前为什么握着拳头
What I don't see is where Cronshaw's murder fits in with aII this.
因为这个恶魔就在我们之中跳舞
Because the devil himself dances among us,
但我们没有看见他
but we do not see him.
嗯?
Eh?
我想知道...
I wonder...
总探长 你能允许我进一步检查尸体吗?
Chief Inspector, will you permit me a further examination of the body?
我不知道你要找什么
WeII, l don't know what you expect to find.
考特尼小姐的死没有任何异议
The facts on Miss Courtney are indisputabIe.
我说的不是考特尼女士的尸体
I am not talking about the body of MIIe. Courtney.
我说的是康肖勋爵的尸体
I am talking about the body of Lord Cronshaw.
报纸上说 他是疯了
That newspaper headline sent him dippy, if you ask me.
昨晚我们没发现什么 但他又会发现什么呢?
What's he going to find that we didn't spot last night?
所有的口袋 你都搜过了吗?
You checked all his pockets?
口袋 衣服内衬 全部 我看不出...
Pockets, clothing, the lot. I don't see --
你确实没认真看 总探长
Indeed you do not see, Chief Inspector.
好吧 波洛 怎么回事?
All right, Poirot, what's the trick?
看看他的手
Look at his hand.
你看到了什么?
What do you observe?
握得很紧的拳头
Clenched fist.
黑斯廷斯呢?
Hastings.
我同意
I agree.
但拳头为什么是紧握的呢?
But the fist --why is it clenched?
会不会是...
Could it be
他手中藏着秘密?
that it hides a secret?
看吧!
Voici.
坑苦我了 他手上握着东西
Swat me, he was holding something.
绒球
The pompom.
波洛先生!
Mr. Poirot!
啊 麦乐比女士!
Ah, Mme. Mallaby.
黑斯廷斯上校 又见面了 你能不能...
Captain Hastings. We meet again. I wonder, could you --
当然可以
Of course.
我还没决定秋季的流行款式
I couldn't decide on my autumn look.
但是尤斯塔斯付得起 他现在是康肖勋爵了
Anyway, Eustace can afford it. He's Viscount Cronshaw now.
一磅六便士 先生
26 pence. sir.
你们前来有何贵干?
To what do we owe this delegation?
波洛先生想来看看那些著名的小瓷像
Well, Mr. Poirot has taken it into his head to see these famous figurines.
- 噢 - 完全是突发奇想
-Oh. -A foolish whim.
勋爵在家吗 塞缪尔森?
ls His Highness at home, Summers?
主人正在起居室 女士
His...Lordship is in the morning room, madam.
谢谢
Thank you.
这边走
This way, gang.
塞缪尔森 帮我把盒子拿进来好吗?
Summers, be a dear and take the boxes, will you?
嗨 尤斯塔斯!
Hi, Eustace.
你已经在欣赏继承的遗产了 真漂亮
l see you're aIready enjoying your inheritance. It's beautiful.
这件不幸的事 总算是能给人一点安慰了
May as well salvage some consoIation out of this awful business.
波洛 黑斯廷斯 欢迎
Poirot, Hastings. Welcome.
下午好 勋爵
Good afternoon, Viscount.
嘿 真是一套典雅的茶具啊!
I say, what a quaint little tea set.
黑斯廷斯 这套茶具不仅仅是你说的典雅
Hastings, this tea set is not only quaint, as you call it,
而且很稀有很值钱 不是吗?
but priceless and very rare, n'est-ce pas?
我不知道你对瓷器还有研究 波洛
Had no idea you were interested in china, Poirot.
波洛先生想看看你的小瓷像
Mr. Poirot wants to see the figurines.
- 瓷像? - 是的
-The Meissens? -Mais oui.
我们已经听说过它们的盛名了
We have aII heard so much about them
以及你成功把它们带回国的事
and of your success in bringing them to this country.
不知道 我能不能欣赏一下?
I wonder if I could please make an examination.
- 当然可以 - 谢谢
-Feel free. -Thank you.
我能碰吗?
May I?
我不知道他在找什么
I can't imagine what he's looking for.
他的职业病
Tricks of the trade, you know.
昨晚舞会的装扮
The costumes last night at the ball
就是模仿它们的?
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表