The Heart of Fire.
火心宝石
So it is.
的确是它
- Got a light? - Sure.
- 有火吗? - 当然
大侦探波罗探案集
第10季第1集 蓝色列车之谜
Have you seen this?
你看到这个了吗?
Corky!
科奇!
Corks!
科奇!
Where's Corks?
科奇在哪儿?
I thought you wanted me to call him Daddy?
我以为你想让我叫他爸爸?
Don't be facetious. Read that.
别说笑了 看看这个
Some woman who was poor is now rich. What of it?
一个穷女人现在变有钱了 怎么了?
Katherine Grey!
是凯瑟琳·格雷!
She's my cousin, my first cousin.
她是我表妹 我的大表妹
Never heard of her.
没听说过她
No, we never had a tremendous amount in common.
没错 我们没有太多交集
Why can't someone die and leave me half a million quid?
为什么没人死后给我留下五十万英镑?
I'd spend it properly.
我会合理的使用它
And all the right tradesmen would be rewarded and fulfilled.
所有正派的生意人都能得到奖赏
- It'd all be lovely. - Darling mummy,
- 多好啊 - 亲爱的老妈
you're always thinking of other people.
你总是在想别人的事儿
I think I should invite Katherine to come and stay.
我想我该邀请凯瑟琳来此小住
Some Riviera sunshine might cheer her up.
里维埃拉的阳光也许能让她高兴点
If anyone asks me what I get from my mother,
假如有谁问我从我母亲身上学到了什么
I'll say shamelessness.
我会说是不知羞耻
Pull your weight, darling,
再用点心吧 亲爱的
or that really will be all you get.
不然你就真的只剩这个了
Good morning, madam. Take your bags?
早上好 夫人 要帮您拿包吗?
Thank you, madam.
谢谢 夫人
Is that him? Oh, my God! That's him!
那是他吗? 噢 我的上帝! 是他!
Monsieur Poirot.
波罗先生
I'm really going to faint.
我真是太激动了
My daughter, you see, is a tremendous fan of yours.
我女儿 是您的忠实粉丝
Merci.
多谢
Mr Poirot, Rufus VanAldin.
波罗先生 我是鲁弗斯·范·奥尔丁
I'm in oil, figuratively speaking.
具体点说 我做石油生意的
- Monsieur. - And I'm Ruth.
- 幸会 - 我叫鲁斯
Or the Honourable Mrs Derek Kettering,
如果我想预定午餐位
if I'm trying to book a table for lunch.
那我就得是德里克·凯特林夫人了
- You know the English. - Madam.
- 您知道英国人那一套了 - 是的 夫人
But I sincerely am a great admirer of your achievements.
不过我诚心地仰慕您的成就
So, today is my birthday.
今天是我的生日
Ficitations, Madame.
恭贺您 夫人
I'm having a party tonight here.
今晚我在这儿有一场晚宴
Say you'll come or the evening will be ruined.
请说你会来 不然这场晚会就毁了
I'll kill myself. It'll be your fault.
我会杀了自己的 那可是您的过错
Alas, Madame, tonight I am busy.
唉 夫人 我今晚很忙
Would you deny a girl a favour on her birthday?
您会在女士生日当天拒绝她吗?
Please!
求您了!
You know it makes sense.
您知道这并不过分
and of course a raging lesbian.
当然是个泼辣的女同性恋
Americans are famously maladroit in their choice of wives.
美国人选老婆可是出了名的愚蠢
Look at Rufus Van Aldin.
瞧瞧鲁弗斯·范·奥尔丁
Married some singer,
娶了个歌♥手
who promptly drank away her figure and what little brain she possessed.
她的身材因喝酒走了样 还没有脑子
She clung on through the birth of the child,this one dancing
她等到生下了孩子 就是现在在跳舞的那个
then bolted home to BuenosAires.
然后忽然回了布宜诺斯艾利斯
Never heard of again.
就再也没了音讯
Of course, received wisdom is
当然了 听说
Van Aldin had her bumped off.
范·奥尔丁把她给杀了
As I say that, he's looking straight at me.
我一说到这儿 他就直直地盯着我看
Mesdames.
夫人
Isn't she fabulous?
她是不是天生丽质?
Monsieur Van Aldin.
范·奥尔丁先生
- Look at her go. - I see that you adore her.
- 看看她的舞姿 - 我看得出您很宠爱她
To the brink of dementia where she tends to keep me.
为了她 我能上刀山下火海
And to purchase for her a jewel of such magnificence as the Heart of Fire.
甚至为她买♥♥下了如此名贵的宝石 火心宝石
Sharper than diamond, redder than blood.
比钻石更锐利 比鲜血更红艳
I'm impressed. You clearly know your stones.
佩服佩服 看来您是熟知宝石的行家
No. Centuries of passion
不是 是这块宝石
and duplicity attend this stone.
数百年来都伴随着争夺和欺骗
Betrayal, murder. Alors,it is a celebrity.
背叛 谋杀 它可是声名远播
Getting the thing was certainly entertaining.
得到它的确令人让人高兴
- Drink for you, sir? - Thank you.
- 您的酒 先生? - 谢谢
Merci.
谢谢
There is something about that gentleman that displeases you?
那位绅士与您有什么过节吗?
I see no gentleman!
我没看见什么绅士!
I see Derek goddamn Kettering.
我看到的是该死的德里克·凯特林
My goddamn gold-digging son of a bitch son-in-law.
我那个该死的贪财女婿
You know I'm crazy about you, Ruth.
你知道我为你着迷 鲁斯
We're all crazy about you.
大家都为你着迷
Some of us are just crazy.
有些人真的是疯了
You're embarrassing me.
你在令我难堪
You're aristocracy now, darling.
你现在是贵族了 亲爱的
You don't get embarrassed.
怎么会难堪呢
You set the tone.
什么话都是你说了算
Why do women do it, Poirot?
为何女人全是如此 波罗?
Leave their damned brains in neutral when the bad guys start to sweet talk?
只要坏男人说两句甜言蜜语就神魂颠倒了?
Why couldn't she have married some straight up-and-down dullard,
她为什么不能嫁个忠厚老实的呆子?
who'd take care of her, for God's sake?
关心她的呆子 老天?
Like Knighton.
比如奈顿
- Knighton? - My secretary, Major Knighton.
- 奈顿? - 我的秘书 奈顿少校
This is Poirot.
这位是波罗
Monsieur Poirot. What a pleasure it is to meet you.
波罗先生 很荣幸见到您
And you, Major. Gentlemen, if you will excuse me.
幸会 少校 先生们 请恕我失陪
I called you dull, Knighton. I apologise.
我把你叫做呆子 奈顿 我道歉
I was just trying to make a point.
我只想表明立场
Oh, I've been called worse, sir.
噢 我还被叫得更难听呢 先生
Usually by you.
通常都是您叫的
Card.
发牌
Card.
发牌
Can't you hear me, damn you?
该死 你没听见我的话吗?
Loud and clear, old boy.
一清二楚 老弟
I'm anxious on your behalf. You owe me rather a lot of money.
我是在为你担忧 你欠我的钱可是不少了
Are you going to furnish me with the required bloody card or aren't you?
你还打不打算给我发牌了?
Thank you. Bust. Sod it!
谢谢你 爆点了 真倒霉!
Another hand.
再来一局
It may be your style to kick a fellow when he's down, Kettering, but it isn't mine.
也许你喜欢落井下石 凯特林 不过我不喜欢
I've never heard such a lot of donkeyness. Of course it's your style.
我没见过这么笨的人 当然 这就是你
Deal the cards.
发牌
You're drunk.
你喝醉了
My dear Count,
我亲爱的伯爵
to sit gazing at you for any length of time,
长时间坐在这儿看着你
drunkenness is absolutely mandatory.
不醉可不行
Deal the bloody cards!
快发牌啊!
Merci.
谢谢
Merci.
多谢
Please, do excuse me.
请原谅 打扰了
Mademoiselle
小姐
may I congratulate you on a choice most excellent of the Burgoigne.
能允许我恭喜您选了最上好的勃艮第葡萄酒
Whenever dine here, I choose this.
我每次在这里吃饭 都选这个
Oh!
噢!
Bon.
可以了
Merci.
多谢
Please do forgive me. That was presumptuous in the extreme.
请您见谅 刚才我太无礼了
Not at all. It's obvious that I'm grotesquely out of place here.
没关系 我明显和这里不相称
Au contraire, mademoiselle.
正相反 小姐
You fit this surrounding but to perfection.
您与这间餐厅十分般配
Permit me to introduce myself.
请允许我介绍自己
Hercule Poirot.
赫尔克里·波罗
Katherine Grey.
凯瑟琳·格雷
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表