I know, just as you knew, that a love affair
迪恩小姐和克劳德·兰顿的恋情
between Mlle. Deane and Mr. Claude Langton
并未像他们说的那样结束
is far from being over, as they claimed.
在过去的几个星期里
And during the past few weeks,
你的未婚妻又回到了旧爱的身边 不是吗?
your fiancée, she has been drifting back to her old love. Is that not so?
在公众场合她假装拒绝他
In public, she pretends to reject him.
但私底下 他们旧情复燃了
But in private, the old flames are being rekindled.
当然 她的刹车没有任何问题
Of course, there is nothing wrong with the brakes of her car.
你已经检查过了 没问题
You have already checked them. No.
根本就是故意的 迪恩小姐把车撞到了树上
Quite deliberately, Mlle. Deane, she drives the car into the tree
为的就是离开你两天
in order to spend two days away from you.
这两天她就能和克劳德·兰顿在一起
Two days which she will spend in the company of Mr. Claude Langton.
因为她知道这会让你伤心
Because she knows it will break your heart,
她无法亲口向你承认私情
she cannot bring herself to reveal to you her secret affair.
但他们给想知道的人留下了线索
But the signs are there for those who wiII see.
在克劳德·兰顿先生的家里
In the house of Mr. Claude Langton,
有一张 他的前女友的照片
there is a photograph of his former sweetheart.
他告诉我 这是一张旧照片
He teIIs to me that this photograph, it is an old one,
她已经不在乎他了
and that she now no longer cares for him.
但他撒谎了!
But he lies.
这张照片肯定是新拍的
It has to be recently taken.
因为她在照片里穿的是新款服装
Because in the photograph she is wearing the fashion moderne,
几个月前根本还没设计出来!
which a few months ago would not even have been designed.
相机从来不会说谎 是吗?
The camera, it never lies, yes?
当我无意看到你的脸
And when I see your face in a moment unguarded,
我看到了深深的仇恨...
I see in it a deep, deep hatred.
我见过这种表情 朋友
I have seen that look before, my friend.
我知道仇恨能把人逼到什么地步
I know to what lengths it can drive a man.
今晚你告诉我 克劳德·兰顿先生七点半会来
This evening, you tell me that Mr. CIaude Langton, he is due to arrive at 7:30.
但 这是假的
But that is not true.
不
No.
他在那之前就来了
He was coming earlier than that.
七点
At 7:00.
好的 我们再试一次 好吗?
Right, Iet's have another go at this, shall we?
如果这都没效的话 那就没办法了
If this doesn't do the trick, nothing wiII.
他准时来了
He arrived on time.
马上就开始了他的工作
Set about his work straightaway.
当他没看到的时候 就像你说的那样
While he wasn't looking, it was...as you said.
我在茶杯里放了氰化物
I slipped some cyanide into the cup.
噢 天啊 我做了什么?
Oh, God, what have I done?
朋友 我说过 我什么都知道
Mon ami, I have told you that I know everything.
我还知道你生病了
I also know that you are a sick man
你在看德文郡大街的一位医生
and that you have been visiting a doctor in Devonshire Street.
外科医生 贝尔福迪尔先生
The surgeon Mr. Belvedere.
周五早上 你刚从他的诊所出来
You have just come from his surgery on Friday morning
就在街尾遇到了我的秘书 莱蒙小姐
when you meet my secretary, Miss Lemon, just down the road.
今天下午
This afternoon
我去拜访了这位医生
I also made a visit to the same doctor.
找到他并不难
WeII, he is not difficult to find.
我口袋里就有他的照片
I have in my pocket his photograph.
他告诉我 你只能活有两个月了
He tells to me that you have the two months to Iive.
不是吗?
Is that not so?
他说 到了十月就...
He said by October it could all...
当然 他没有保守病人的隐私
Of course, he's breaking the confidentiaIity of his cIient.
他觉得 如果他去时装秀上见迪恩小姐
But he thought it would be in your own interests
告诉她这个坏消息 是为你好
if he was to meet with Mlle. Deane at the fashion show and break to her the tragic news.
怪不得...
That's...
她回来的时候是那种状态
why she was in such a state when she came here.
但是克劳德到的时候 她才告诉我
But it was only when Claude arrived that she toId me
她知道了多少
and that she knew.
克劳德! 噢 天啊!
Claude! Oh, God!
莫莉 怎么了?
Molly, what is it?
抱歉 约翰...
I'm sorry, John.
我知道了
You see, I know.
贝尔福迪尔先生昨晚把一切都告诉我了
Dr. BeIvedere. Last night he told me everything.
我知道了
I see.
约翰 我非常非常抱歉
John, I'm so, so sorry.
抱歉?
sorry?
你一点都没觉得抱歉 你们俩!
You're not sorry. You're not sorry at all. Either of you.
滚出去!
Get out.
滚出这里 滚出我仅剩的生活!
Out of here and out of my life. What's left of it.
快点 兰顿 把她带走!
Go on, Langton, take her.
这就是你一直想要的
It's what you've always wanted.
是你一直计划的
What you always planned.
带着她滚出去!
Well, take her and get out!
我看着他们离开了花♥园♥
I watched them leave the garden...
等到我确定他们已经离开了
and waited till I was sure that they were gone.
然后...
And then...
你喝下了毒药
You swallowed the poison.
你什么时候开始怀疑...我...
When did you first suspect that l was...
当我看到水缸里的汽油的时候
When I saw the petrol in the water butt.
因为这是你计划的第一步 不是吗?
Because that was the first stage in your pIan, was it not?
当克劳德·兰顿先生带着汽油注射器来灭蜂时
When Mr. Claude Langton, he comes around to destroy the nest of wasps with a syringe of petroI,
他失败了
he fails.
为什么呢?
Why?
很简单
That is simple.
因为你把罐子里的大部分汽油倒进了水缸
Because you have emptied most of the contents of the can into the water butt
然后在罐子里装进了自来水
and then fiIIed the can with the plain tap water.
你知道兰顿先生下次来肯定会带着氰化物
You know that when M. Langton comes back,
你会用这个氰化物进行谋杀
it will be with the cyanide --the cyanide that you will use for murder.
不是谋杀 是自杀
Not murder. Suicide.
是谋杀!
Murder!
你为自己计划的死亡既快又简单
The death that you planned for yourself was to be quick and easy.
但你为克劳德·兰顿先生计划的死亡
But the death that you planned for Mr. CIaude Langton
是一个人最惨的死法!
was the worst death that any man can die.
是他买♥♥的毒药 记录本上写着他的名字
He bought the poison. His name is there in the book.
他离开你家后 你就死了 而茶杯里有氰化物
After he has left your house, you are found dead, the cyanide in your cup,
克劳德·兰顿先生 会被绞死!
and Mr. Claude Langton, he hangs.
这就是你的计划
That was your plan,
不是吗 先生?
was it not, monsieur?
几分钟后 一切都结束了
A few minutes from now, it'll all be over.
我不这么认为 朋友
I do not think so, my friend.
喝了洗涤剂会死人那才稀奇呢
It is most unusual for a man to die from swaIIowing the washing soda.
什么?
What?
嗯 掉包并不是很难的事
Well, the substitution was not difficuIt.
克劳德·兰顿先生真的该给后门上把好锁
Mr. CIaude Langton, he really ought to purchase a stronger lock for his back door.
波洛 我...
Poirot, I...
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
朋友 你是个将死之人 你失去了爱人
Mon ami, you are a man who is dying. You have lost the girl you love.
但有一项 你不是
But there is one thing that you are not.
在你的内心深处 你不是个杀人犯
You are not a murderer deep down within your heart.
我甚至连黄蜂都不想杀死
I don't even want to kill the wasps anymore.
其实 我已经习惯它们了
Fact is, I've become quite used to them.
下次再来好吗? 在我...
Stop by again, won't you, before...
我很快会来看你的 朋友
Before very long, mon ami.
波洛 我...
And Poirot, I...
感谢上帝你来了
Thank God you came.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表