You also deny, then, that Mr.Cavendish gave you a cheque
给过你一张两百英镑的支票?
for two hundred pounds on the twenty first of June last?
那是一笔借款!
That was a loan!
谢谢你 瑞克斯太太
Thank you, Mrs.Raikes.
我没有问题了 法官大人
I have no further questions, my Lord.
很好 菲利普斯先生
Very well, Mr.Philips.
看来到了休庭的时候
That seems a convenient time to adjourn.
全体起立!
The court will rise!
这是你第一次来伦敦吗 波罗?
Is this your first time in London, Poirot?
拥有这栋漂亮的房♥子和斯泰尔斯庄园
Mrs.Inglethorp must have been very wealthy
英格勒索普太太一定非常富有
with this beautiful house and Styles Court.
你要一整天做这个吗?
Are you going to be doing this all day?
我只是在让神经稳定下来
I steady my nerves, that is all.
这项游戏
This employment
需要手指的准确度
requires precision of the fingers.
手指的准确度要求大脑的准确度
And with precision of the fingers goes precision of the brain.
我现在最需要的就是这个
And never have I needed that more than now.
正是
Absolutely.
我可以凭着数学的准确度
I can build a house of cards seven stories high
把卡片叠起来做一栋七层的房♥子 嗯?
by placing one card on top of another with a mathematical precision, eh?
但我找不到这个神秘案件里的最后一条线索
But I cannot find the last link in this so mysterious case.
我必须承认 你的手很稳 波罗
Well, you've got a steady hand, Poirot, I must say.
我好像只看到你的手抖过一次
I think I've only ever seen your hand shake once.
在我极度气愤的时候 当然会
On an occasion when I was enraged, no doubt.
那是在英格勒索普太太的房♥间里
It was in Mrs.Inglethorp's room,
就在我们发现急件箱上的锁被撬开之后
just after we discovered that the locks on the dispatch case had been forced.
啊 是的
Ah, yes.
啊 是的 你站在壁炉边
Ah yes, you stood by the mantelpiece,
像你常做的那样整理装饰品
rearranging the ornaments as you always do,
你的手抖得像树叶
and your hand shook like a leaf.
因为我很愤怒
Because I was enraged.
我愤怒的是...
I was enraged at...
- 噢 天呐! - 怎么了?
- Oh, mon Dieu! - What is it?
我有了一个想法 但...
I have an idea, that is all, but...
天呐!
Mon Dieu!
车♥库♥! 车♥库♥!
A garage! A garage!
看在上帝份上 带我去车♥库♥!
For the love of Heaven, madame, direct me to the garage!
必须有人载我! 我必须马上租一辆车
Someone must drive me! I must hire a car immediatement.
你不能开快点吗 司机?
Can you go no faster, driver?
除非你想出车祸 先生
Not unless you want us to have an accident, sir.
不不不不不
No, no, no. No, no.
按你的方式开吧 你是行家
Just as you please. You know best.
你的手在方向盘上的正确位置
The correct position for your hands on the steering wheel
应该是两点差十分 不是吗?
is ten minutes to two, is it not?
多尔卡丝女士
Mademoiselle Dorcas.
告诉我 女士
Tell me, mademoiselle.
我们离开后有人进过
Has anyone been in the bedroom of Madame Inglethorp's
英格勒索普太太的房♥间吗?
since we left the house?
没有 先生 已经上锁了 我们好好看着呢
No, sir. It's locked and we all kept a good look out on it.
- 很好 - 波罗先生
- Good. - Mr.Poirot.
- 是 - 钥匙
- Yes. - Keys.
谢谢
Thank you.
药学研究室
你看吧
There, you see.
的士宁已经开始沉淀落到瓶底了
Already the strychnine is beginning to precipitate and fall to the bottom.
几个小时后会形成无色的晶体
In a few hours it will form colourless crystals.
遗留在液体的底部?
Which remain at the bottom of the liquid?
遗留在液体的底部
Which remain at the bottom of the liquid.
贾普探长
Inspector Japp.
在你的调查过程中
When, in the course of your investigations,
你在斯泰尔斯庄园搜查被告的房♥间时
you searched the bedroom of the accused at Styles Court,
- 你有没有发现什么? - 有
- did you find anything? - I did.
你能告诉法庭你发现什么了吗?
Will you tell the court what you found?
在卡文迪什先生房♥间的抽屉里
In the chest of drawers, in Mr.Cavendish's room,
在一些衣物下面
underneath some clothing,
我发现了一个小毒药瓶 是空的
I found a small poison bottle. It was empty.
你能呈现证物D吗?
Will you produce exhibit"D"?
就是这个瓶子吗?
Is this the bottle?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你把瓶子送去检验了吗?
Did you have the bottle examined?
是的 是由伦敦警♥察♥厅的实验室检验的
I did. It was examined by the laboratory at Scotland Yard
发现了含有的士宁的痕迹
and was found to contain traces of strychnine.
啊
Ah.
啊 他在哪?
Ah. Where is he?
他先前打电♥话♥说他今晚会回伦敦
He telephoned earlier to say he'd be back in London this evening.
他让我安排大家到这里来
He asked me to arrange for everyone to be here.
- 他什么意思? - 我不知道
- What did he mean? - I don't know.
噢 他真是太坏了
Oh, it really is too bad of him.
他来了
Here he is now.
- 不 - 噢 是贾普探长
- No. - Oh, it's Inspector Japp.
晚上好
Evening.
波罗在哪?
Where's Poirot?
我们不知道 他今天下午跑开了
Well, we don't know. He ran off this afternoon.
我接到电♥话♥留言说我必须七点到这
Well, I got a phone message saying I should be here at seven.
那你最好还是上去吧
You'd better go up then.
还没给我上茶呢 知道么
I haven't had my tea yet, you know.
噢 晚上好
Oh, good evening.
我能问问发生什么事了吗?
May I ask what's going on?
你可以问 女士
You may ask, madam.
如果你有答案的话 请告诉我
If you get any reply, you might let me know.
他来了
Here he is.
他到底在干什么?
What on earth is he doing?
他好像在给司机上驾驶课
He seems to be giving the driver a driving lesson.
你到底去哪了 波罗?
Where on earth have you been, Poirot?
晚上好 黑斯廷斯
Good evening, Hastings.
晚上好 卡文迪什女士
Good evening, Madame Cavendish.
人都到齐了是吗?
We are assembled, yes?
很好
Bon.
请坐
Please.
人都到齐了 是吗?
We are all assembled. Yes?
除了一个没来
With one exception.
抱歉 但我请你们稍等片刻
Pardon, but I must ask you all to wait a few moments longer
等英格勒索普先生来
for the arrival of Monsieur Inglethorp.
如果那个人进来的话 我就走!
If that man comes into the house, I leave it!
噢 不不不 霍华德小姐 你不能这么做
Oh, no, no, no, Mademoiselle Howard, you must not do this.
记住 女士 这是为了你的好朋友
Remember, mademoiselle, that this is for the sake of your dear friend,
去世的英格勒索普太太
the late Madame Inglethorp.
为什么叫我来这里? 发生什么事了?
Why have I been summoned? What's going on?
我也希望知道 老伙计
Wish I knew, old boy.
啊 看 英格勒索普先生
Ah, voila Monsieur Inglethorp.
请坐 先生
Assez vous, monsieur.
女士们 先生们 晚上好
Mesdames et messieurs, good evening.
如你们所知
As you all know,
我是约翰·卡文迪什先生请来调查这个案子的
I was invited to investigate this case by Monsieur John Cavendish,
他今晚在牢房♥里等待着法庭的宣判
who tonight in his prison cell awaits the verdict of the jury.
我马上检查了死者的卧室
I, at once, examined the bedroom of the deceased
我发现了几条线索
and I found several things indicative.
第一
To take first,
一块深绿色物质的碎片
a fragment of dark green material.
我发现它卡在连接那个房♥间
I found it caught in the bolt of the communicating door between that room
和辛西娅女士房♥间的门的门闩上
and the room of Mademoiselle Cynthia.
我很长一段时间没有搞清楚这个物质是什么
Now, for a long time I did not recognise it for what it was this material,
那是一块从绿色陆地臂环上扯下来的碎片
it was a piece torn from a green land armlet.
在斯泰尔斯 只有一个人在陆地上工作
At Styles, there was only one person who worked on the land.
卡文迪什女士
Madame Cavendish.
因此 是卡文迪什女士
Therefore, it had to be Madame Cavendish
通过那扇门进入房♥间的
who entered the room by that door.
但那扇门从里面拴上了!
But that door was bolted on the inside!
当我检查房♥间的时候 黑斯廷斯 是的
When I examined the room, Hastings, yes.
但一开始 我们只是听卡文迪什女士说
But in the first place, we only have the word of Madame Cavendish
那扇门是锁的
to say that the door was locked.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表