It is a stupid idea.
正好相反 亲爱的黑斯廷斯
Au contraire, my dear Hastings.
你还跟以前一样 有洞察力
You are as perceptive as ever.
等一下!
Wait a minute.
本来是在这里的!
It was here.
瓦萨索先生 你明白这件事有多严重吗?
Mr. Vavasour, do you realize how serious this matter is?
我当然知道!
Of course I do.
这事现在必须交给警♥察♥了
This is a matter for the police now.
- 警♥察♥? - 是的 先生
-PoIice? -Yes, sir.
你的钥匙 你秘书的未婚夫...
Your key, your secretary's fiancé,
而且最初是你要把证券运走的
and your idea to send the bonds in the first place.
麦克里尔 你是为我工作的!
McNeil, you work for me.
你最好跟我来 先生
l think you better come with me, sir.
去伦敦警♥察♥厅
Down to the Yard.
- 波洛先生 - 波洛先生
Ah, Mr. Poirot.
案情有进展吗 先生?
Have you made any progress, sir?
我们有很大的进展
We make great steps.
真希望我也能这么说
Oh, I wish I could say the same.
这位是海关官员 先生
This gentleman is a customs officer, sir.
我是富兰克林 先生 汤姆·富兰克林
The name's Franklin, sir. Tom FrankIin.
很荣幸和著名的侦探赫尔克里·波洛握手
And may I say what an honor it is to shake the hand of the famous Hercule Poirot.
谢谢
Thank you.
你已经开始调查了 富兰克林先生?
You have begun the search, Mr. Franklin?
是的 先生 我敢说
Yes, sir, and I have to tell you,
一毛钱都别想从我的人面前溜走
a bent dime couldn't get past my men.
但是目前为止 没有发现
But so far, nothing.
布鲁克斯小姐上岸了吗?
Has Miss Brooks gone ashore yet?
金发的美国姑娘 非常漂亮?
Blond American girl. Very beautifuI.
先生 船上有一千多的乘客
Sir, there are over 1000 passengers onboard.
不管怎样 警官 你已经太迟了
In any case, officer, you are too late.
太迟了?
Too late?
不可能从乘客的身上找到证券
The bonds will not be found on the passengers,
它们并不在船上
and they are not on this ship.
这不可能 先生
That's impossible, sir.
它们不可能离开这艘船
They can't have got off the ship.
我向你们保证 先生们 事实就是如此
I assure you, gentlemen, that is the case.
我们已经没有必要待在这里了
There is nothing more for us here.
黑斯廷斯 我们要马上回伦敦
Hastings, you and I must return to London at once.
那里奇韦先生呢?
And Mr. Ridgeway?
他会和我们一起回去
He will be returning with us.
那调查怎么办呢 波洛先生?
But what about the search, Mr. Poirot?
你们的麦克里尔先生很坚持
Your Mr. McNeil was pretty insistent.
我向你保证 警官 但是 麦克里尔先生不归我管
I assure you, officer, Mr. McNeil does not belong to me.
麦克里尔先生 瓦萨索先生在哪?
Mr. McNeil, where is Mr. Vavasour?
他在警♥察♥局 达格利什小姐
He is at the police station, Miss DaIgIeish.
警♥察♥局? 为什么?
The police? Why?
这是机密信息 达格利什小姐
I'm afraid that is confidential information, Miss DaIgIeish.
他是这家银行的总经理 而我是他的秘书
He is the general manager of this bank, and I am his secretary.
这不会有任何差别
That makes no difference.
我有权知道!
I have a right to know.
这太荒谬了!
This is ridiculous.
让我提醒你 麦克里尔先生
But let me remind you, Mr. McNeiI.
波洛先生几天后就会回来!
In a few days, Mr. Poirot will be back.
我看不出他能帮上什么忙
I don't see how he can help.
又回到了家园!
And home again!
“玛丽女王”号♥回到了英国水域
The Queen Mary returns to home waters.
我们返程的时候
And as we circle 'round,
此航线上的另一艘船 从身边经过
another member of the line passes --
是开往保加利亚的
the Berengaria, outward bound --
两艘船在海上相遇了
two great vessels passing at sea.
现在"玛丽女王"号♥开进了南安普顿水域
And now the Queen Mary heads into Southampton water
准备靠岸
and prepares to berth.
“玛丽女王”号♥回到了英国水域
Many happy returns to your home waters.
回家真好 不是吗 波洛?
Good to be home, eh, Poirot?
噢 看 你的未婚妻在那里
Oh, look. There's your fiancée.
警官!
Officers.
怎么了 先生?
Yes, sir?
波洛先生
Mr. Poirot.
请你逮捕这个人
I want you to arrest this man
他偷了价值一百万的自♥由♥公债
for the theft of $1 million in the Liberty Bonds.
什么?
What?!
波洛!
I say, Poirot.
既然你这么说了 先生 你过来!
If you say so, sir. Come on, you.
你怎么能这样?
How could you?!
这艘船看起来真漂亮 波洛先生
It looked such a beautiful ship, Mr. Poirot.
这的确是一次难忘的经历 莱蒙小姐
It was indeed an experience most remarkable, Miss Lemon.
很遗憾 这次旅程不是很完美
I'm only sorry it wasn't all more successful.
但这次旅程 却很成功!
But it was a great success.
我完全没有晕船!
Not once did I succumb to the maI de mer.
- 波洛 - 啊 黑斯廷斯 你准备好了
-Poirot. -Ah, Hastings, you are ready.
这场游戏我们已经玩够了 黑斯廷斯
We have played the games long enough, Hastings.
现在该我们进球得分了
it is now time to settle the scores.
波洛先生!
Mr. Poirot!
这太荒谬了!
This is monstrous.
我不知道我的钥匙怎么会不见了
I do not know what happened to my key.
你是什么时候发现它不见的 瓦萨索先生?
When did you notice it had gone, Mr. Vavasour?
就是麦克里尔先生要求看钥匙的时候
Only when McNeil asked for it.
嗯 哪些人能进你的办公室?
Eh bien. Who, then, had access to your office?
我自己 我的秘书
Myself, my secretary.
还有一个问题 先生
One more question, if you please, monsieur.
在“玛丽女王”号♥出航之前
before the departure of the Queen Mary,
是谁把证券放入箱子里的?
who was it that put the bonds into the portmanteau?
是我 怎么了?
I did. Why?
和我想的一样 先生
It is just as I thought, monsieur.
你已经把我想知道的都告诉我了
And it teIIs me all that I need to know.
谢谢
Thank you.
波洛先生
Mr. Poirot.
现在去哪里?
Where now?
我想 你不会告诉我是怎么回事
l don't suppose you'd care to tell me what's going on.
知道吗 波洛 你真的很不可理喻!
You know, Poirot, you really are quite impossibIe.
为什么 黑斯廷斯?
Why, Hastings?
你总是什么都不告诉我
You never tell me anything.
我不知道我们在哪里 要去哪里
I have no idea where we are or where we're going.
耐心点 朋友
Have patience, mon ami.
很快就会真♥相♥大白的
Soon all will be made clear.
是你!
You!
你必须理解 小姐 我是在帮你
You must understand, mademoiselle, that I am only trying to heIp you.
你抓了我未婚夫 麦克里尔抓了瓦萨索先生
You arrest my fiancé. McNeil arrests Mr. Vavasour.
你们俩一样坏!
You're both as bad as each other!
拜托 小姐 耐心点
Je vous en prie, mademoiselle. Have patience.
好吧
Well
你来见我的时候
When you came to see me
是因为你害怕里奇韦先生 是吗?
it was because you are afraid of Mr. Ridgeway, no?
我是为他担心
I was afraid for him.
不不不 小姐
No, no, no, mademoiselle.
你知道 他无法控制自己去赌博
You knew he was a gambler most compuIsive.
你知道 他负债累累
You knew of his debts.
就是因为这个 他才卖♥♥了车 是吗?
And it was for this reason that he soId his car. Yes?
我无法否认 波洛先生 你好像已经知道了
I can't deny it, Mr. Poirot. You seem to know.
而且你还很担心 是吗?
And you were also afraid, were you not,
如果这一百万的证券到了他的手里
that if he were entrusted with the $1 million Liberty Bonds
他会带着它们消失
that he would take them and disappear.
- 我 - 你想保护他 小姐
-I -You wished to protect him, mademoiselle.
为此你偷了你雇主的钥匙
And it is for this reason that you stole the key of your empIoyer.
我... 我不知道你什么意思
I don't know what you mean!
拜托 小姐 别想骗我!
PIease, mademoiseIIe, do not try to deceive me!
我知道!
I know!
你拿走了钥匙
You took the key
因为你想救里奇韦先生
Because you wish to save Mr. Ridgeway,
你想让我们相信
you are wiIIing to let us believe
打开箱子的钥匙 是你雇主瓦萨索先生的那把
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表